WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Lol yeah I got to that page, as it is the User who posted Zingdad’s videos. My question was more like, what connection do the two have?

Edit: lol forget it, Zingdad’s last post clears that up. ^^

GTTOWNSEND

Tears of Joy , thanks to you , and the wonderful gift of upliftment you share with us all! I salute your Love , beloved brother!

Patte

Just when I was beginning to feel a little worn down by the nay sayer and disbelievers. I just posted on fed of light that I understand the mind set of ‘beware’ , dont be duped by aliens pretending to be friends, etc. I just cannot go there. I have to believe that we will feel the higher love vibration from thier light ship, we will be better able to go to higher vibes, so they can actually visit. we maybe will be smarter without our fear constantly there. I have lived in fear and ‘reality’ thinking for 56 years, and I chose to change my thinking. I choose to think about what I want. I love Dan’s idea to talk about how and what to prepare for without it being fearful.I cannot thank Zingdad enough for the videos, and Magenta Pixie ofcourse! I would also like to hear what you think our world would look like and be like when we do interact with them. How you think the higher vibrations they will bring to us with the ship will affect us and those in fear now. I feel like I just had ten cups of coffee, and befor I watched the videos I was feeling worn out and tired. I want a world of love and forgiveness. A world that would never allow anyone to be homeless, or hungry or too cold or too hot, or without a feeling of worth, and appreciation. Sorry, I go on and on.

Annan

I have a little backing-up channeling from Saint-Germain through Keenya here, that i posted just now, under messages from the grid: A little very interesting exerpt inside of the message “It is time to wake up to that truth….there is a message put out there that you can not do it without the the intervention of Galactic Federation/Council…that is not true.. yes it is correct at your current state of focus you require our assistance to do so……but if you raise your own frequencey. you will require us less and less and less……..”

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=272

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

tiaka9

Here`s the latest from Blossom. And do I detect a bit of Adamu in this latest message? 😀

10.You know, as much as there seems to be many people on our planet that are full of fear (mainly of themselves I feel) this ‘message’ that you asked me to send out, has certainly allowed for those of much Light and Love to shine their colours. The world didn’t know who I was eight weeks ago and now from all corners of the globe souls of Light are sharing their radiance with me. It gives me hope, for on the other side of the coin there are so many people full of hate. I KNOW you to be of TRUE DIVINE LOVE. That is MY TRUTH. I do not choose to MAKE it a TRUTH for others. I choose to allow them to find their own TRUTH … from within … there is nowhere else it can be found. Not in books, videos, etc, but from within. In general we must seem so ‘behind’ in our ways of thinking and behaviour. To me you show nothing other than compassion and LOVE for all of us residing here at this time. I think it would be a good idea to take a few leaves out of your book. Look at how our race is battling with each other over your appearance. I am deeply Trusting that your visit might change all this … for the better!!

In ways that you cannot understand we implore you to keep on the path that is of each individual’s choice. We do not come to interfere. We come to intervene. There is a difference. Many have said you do not need saving for you can only save yourselves. We say … we do not come to save … We come to uplift. To enlighten. To restore hope in the soul self. You are all children of the universe. We are all children of the one energy of LOVE. Shall we not connect our beings IN and THROUGH … AS …this LOVE?

IT IS OUR TRUTH.

THIS LOVE IS EVERBODY”S TRUTH.

Is there one of you that would deny this?

Dearest friends, we are bold in calling you this for there are some that would not accept us as friends, and yet we CHOOSE to still offer our friendship to all … very soon now you will SEE for yourselves that we are who we say we are. The arguments about us shall dissipate. In your skies you shall see a sight beyond your imaginings. Many of you who fear us shall be able to dismiss that fear in an instant, for your memories of home shall ‘ring true’ and all self denial shall be removed. If you could FEEL the LOVE we have for you at this point you would understand that we come to assist. You shall FEEL this LOVE when we come. We can not reiterate enough … the fact … that …

WE COME IN LOVE.

From where we are it is difficult to comprehend how this day, the 14th OCT shall evolve. Any pointers?

We smile with you. What we choose to reveal is that we certainly will not be mistaken. It will not and can not be that one would simply take a peek and then continue forth with daily routine. We say in a sense that you have NO IDEA. And we understand that you can not.
    Do you think that after all this careful planning we would put on a poor display? Indeed, we shall impress beyond comprehension at this time.
    Whether you choose to believe it or not.

WE LOVE YOU. EVERY ONE OF YOU. WE LOVE THOSE WHO HAVE MADE MOCKERIES OF OUR COMING. WE LOVE EVERY LIVING THING. FOR WE ARE LOVE AND SO ARE YOU. INDEED THAT IS ALL THERE IS.

So, dear friends LIGHTEN UP!! This day that is to change the course of your history is forecast to do just that. But it is not to be of doom and gloom. When we appear you will immediately know that we bring ultimate joy. We desire to share such wonders with you.

LET IT BE KNOWN … IN TRUTH … THIS IS THE BEGINNING.

If you allow your souls to recall your origins, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for you to feel anything other than immense LOVE. You knew of it in the beginning of yourselves … it was lost … but now is found.

WE ARE ONE FAMILY OF LIGHT. LET US JOIN HANDS IN UNITY AND TOGETHER STROLL DOWN THE AVENUES THAT LEAD US HOME.

MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF YOURSELVES IN YOUR TRUTH.

Preparatory sightings shall be evident as a little taster … to warm you up for the promised event.

Thank you. To think … in just over two weeks … and still we all wander where you shall ‘drop in’.

And still we keep you in wander.

No worries … Thought I’d try! Do enough people know now?

For those that do not … they soon will, and many more shall discover the message before the allotted time of showing ourselves.

I TRUST that is so… presuming you are aware of how your message has spread. Nothing to do with you of course!!!!!!!!!!! Love your work guys. Love your work.

( half an hour after putting this cannelling up, I received an email from my “NEW” friend Zingdad. I think like he and I, you will agree the synchcronicity of todays work from us both tells alll TRUTH. Love and Light and LAUGHTER!!!) You simply gotta LOVE it!!!

Adamu through Zingdad:Preparation without fear Part One:
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LkILXA6mR3w

Adamu through Zingdad:Preparation without fear Part Two
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qD5pfz5DePA

http://blossomgoodchild.com/

Will

…I am in construction and work away from home…this last wednesday as we were walking up to the crew shack , a co-worker asked me, “so what is up with Oct. 14 ?”… this is a staunch right wing neo-con republican and it took me by surprise…how did you hear of this ,I asked…he had tuned into Coast to Coast with Geo. Noory…so I briefly told him what the deal was…
    …later at lunch break I was asked before the whole crew to explain again…amidst all the gufaw and jokes of tin-foil hats and references to “Independance Day”, the movie, I could see on their faces that some were concerned…someone even asked if they came to take our oil !…I could only say just so much…”he that has ears,let him hear”…some would come to me later and we would talk one to one…this is more how I teach…

…this is a taste of why WE are here and what will come…we are the ones that will help people transition…OUR job IS important…

…We are the thin line of molecules on the edge of the blade that will pierce the veil…

…strength to all of US !…

Patte

Thank you Will. I fell humbled. It’s seems so simple. LOL !!! I got such a great visual of construction workwers with tin foil hats like little boys, but truely wanting to know.

Will

…you are right…

…that would make a great group shot !…

Patte

I need to reread these before I post !!! Typing is terrible!!! Has anyone responded to discussing things to be prepared for with out going into fear? Or what we think our world could look like after a dose of love vibration?

Annan

Hallo there dear friend Patte!

Here is the PREPARATION thread for you to inter-act on:
    viewtopic.php?f=86&t=271

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Patte

went there!!! Thank you!!!!

dan

PREPARATION for Lightship showing

Freinds, I know it’s a bit difficult at first to navigate in this massive Forum, I was also lost to where the preparation thread was, it is here:

https://book-of-light.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=271&p=1529&hilit=daniel#p1529

See U there

daniel

dan
    opalescent

@Will wrote:

…We are the thin line of molecules on the edge of the blade that will pierce the veil…

Whoosh! I loooove that! What an image 🙂

Will

…is it a wonder that we are enamoured with blades and cutlery ?…

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.