WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 10 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hello Light-Being!

Do you have questions about how the forums work at the Comm-Unity of Light? Please see our FAQ for the most commonly asked questions first here: FAQ and then please read our Rules page here: Site Rules to get an idea of what is and is not acceptable for the forums.

If you still have further questions about the forums or our main site, or if you have experienced a “bug” in the software then feel free to post them here and we will do our best to answer them!

Namaste!
    Annu

ebmstudios

Hello Annu , how are you this evening ? I was just curious if the chat site is working or not … I’m not very proficient in comp skills so when I try something and nothing happens I’m not suprised . I realize how much work something like this must be , I’m sure no one wants you to get overwelmed by our enthusiasm . : ) <- ( old school smiley ) By the way , your site is just awesome , and you are just amazing ! Thanks for your time , effort and just being . - Mark

Alusa

Yeah I’m curious too, do we have a chat room? That would be awesome. I honestly don’t expect something like that up and early this functional though, cause theres probably still a lot of work to do.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hello Beloveds!

Actually, I have a little dealy called the Chatter Box….not exactly chat rooms, but a page where you can chat! It’s a single page but I was planning on making a couple sections to split out chats. It’s certainly nothing fancy…eventually we’ll have a full featured chat room once I clean up the rest of the site and do the important stuff like optimizing for speed.

Here’s a link:
    https://book-of-light.com/beta6/node/286

It’s also under Comm-Unity/Book of Light Chatter Box

Mark, thanks for all the kind words! I am really happy to have you along and hope you continue to enjoy the site. 😀 We endeavor to keep it interesting…to say the least!

Thanks!
    Love,
    Annu

quietsound

Hi Annu,

Your initial video on Youtube was so uplifing and inspiring and it helped me during a time of great frustration and confusion of the situations that were going on in MY life personally. You have a very strong love light that shines through and it’s extremely rare these days.

Have you thought of or perhaps you would consider doing more youtube videos or perhaps videos on here or something about how you are and how you basically take the concepts of your truth and how you apply it to your life so that it makes you a better person.

I think that there are a lot of people who are truly lost out there today and want better things for themselves as a whole but simply do not know how to go about it. Do you follow what I am saying. I’m not saying that you should be “their” truth but you are inspiring and you do give hope to the hopeless out there.

This is something you “may” want to think about.

Hugs,
    Terry

opalescent

Hear, hear! What a great idea and I heartily second it! 😀

quietsound

I mean, REALLY, doesn’t she just radiate Love, Warmth, Compassion, gives hope, etc etc.

I mean I was really going through a ROUGH time and found her merely by accident while looking through lightworkers.org and yes I’m a psychic, my whole family is psychic but that doesn’t mean that I’m not human and that doesn’t mean that I don’t have problems, etc just like everyone else and so on and so forth…but the message that I heard really did touch me and let me tell you something about me, it takes an awful LOT to move me because I can be tough as nails when it comes to things like that …so yes I thank you for the second!!

Ricky

@Annu wrote:

Here’s a link:
    https://book-of-light.com/beta6/node/286
    It’s also under Comm-Unity/Book of Light Chatter Box

hey Annu the chatter box section was coming up with this message ‘Validation error, please try again. If this error persists, please contact the site administrator.’ so here i am contacting you!!!!, and i so so wanted to chatter 🙁 but it wouldn’t let me 😀

ebmstudios

Hello Annu , how are you ? I downloaded the avast spyware although I already have norton antivirus . Since then I keep getting pop ups from norton to restart my comp so they can install the norton . My question is when I downloaded avast did this bump norton off as my default spyware ? I don’t want these requests to keep appearing . I would have no problem keeping the avast protection , do I need to manualy switch a default setting for antivirus programs ? Thanks for your time and all your wonderful work . – Mark

minifang

@ebmstudios wrote:

Hello Annu , how are you ? I downloaded the avast spyware although I already have norton antivirus . Since then I keep getting pop ups from norton to restart my comp so they can install the norton . My question is when I downloaded avast did this bump norton off as my default spyware ? I don’t want these requests to keep appearing . I would have no problem keeping the avast protection , do I need to manualy switch a default setting for antivirus programs ? Thanks for your time and all your wonderful work . – Mark

avast probably bumped norton off.
    my personal opinion of norton software is poor.i would recommend the avast suite over it.

Hello Annu,
    Thanks Friend! 🙂
    I think this is the right Place to ask. About 2 months ago this word came into my head while dreaming “Talama” I google it and as of today I really can’t find anything meaningful. What could this possibly mean?
    Love & Light!

UFOBelieve

I should go to bed now, I didn’t read anything at all, but I read a question about a chat-room.
    So I quickly wanted to add, getting a chat room these days isn’t a hard thing. Just try this for example.

I also have a free chatroom on my webspace, but it’s never used because it doesn’t really have a purpose. xD
    If there’s any need, I would like to find a free chat room that could be implemented via HTML, I guess it would be a Flash or Java applet. (My small one is Java.)
    One can directly add it into any page of the website, or I could offer a link to my webspace. Well, the one I have is very ugly and also has ads in it, but hey, it’s free! I could also look for a prettier one. 😉

Well, bottom line, if there is any need, and Annu doesn’t feel like doing it herself, I would like to!

opalescent

Brwn, have you asked for clarification before settling down to sleep recently? It may come, as you are asking about it now… that might be a signal for more info to be released.

Do you think it could have anything to do with this?

tiaka9

I can`t make any friends. 😥 Just kidding! 😉

But I do have a question about how to add someone as a friend, as I`ve looked at member`s profiles and I can`t see any button where it says add friend or something like that. I also checked my user control panel, but nothing seems to be activated. Is it just me?

Cheers me dears! 😀

opalescent

From the main site, log in and go to My Light and find User List on the right side. Click on the name of the person you’d like to add, and there should appear on that page “Add as Friend”. Click that, then click “yes” and you’ll see a confirmation. Then when that person responds, their name/pic will automatically show on your profile page.

K, friend? 😉 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.