WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 7 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dax

Hi guys, I got this text bc, really I asked. I feel so good since 15th and after watching Zingdad, and mainly St-Germain (WOW).. and reading Opal and also Annan (thank man). I want to share this unsual (for me) text I received. It was very interactive, asking me question, leting me reflect.. I felt the connexion any how..Sorry for the poor language, I am using the english I know 🙂

here it is, I asked about ” what the heck ith 10-14 and now .. since I feel good”
    My comments while doint it are in the ( ( ) )
    Experiences (not my choice of title, it was..that)

What is there to learn in life, I ask you? (Love, where we come from, our goals?) Experiences, and why? Because it is how at this state, you incarnate spirits understand your place in the creation. Come a day, yes, when from experience, your state of being, you will learn from periodic expenses (what is that?) the rest of the time, you will be fully conscious and learn less, grow more. A periodic expenses is a more mature spirit descending to help in a physical body allowing to forget and live by the rule of your world.

Where are the experiences in your life are coming from? (my choice over what I live?) Yes but more than that, life is a experience by itself. Do you think the baby who die at very young age is doing it by choice? He does not even know what it is yet, so that is a life experience not for him, for his parents and around that events. (I will ask a question I know the answer but for the readers, does not this child have a spirit?) On that example, the baby was born, of course he had a soul, a choosing spirit in a body but incarnation come from a set of rule. Learning, by experience and repetition In other stance, the final stage of incarnation finalize at the birth of the baby. That is not the point of this exercise. ( sorry eheh)

By the choice you are doing every moment of your life, now do you agree that you experience life? (yes, it was my first answer) Then let me ask you, what is faith? (a believe system in which one .. believe?) Faith is hope. Hope in greater things. By living in Hope one lives in harmony with himself. He feel one, calm, united and strong. Remove hope for a moment, and life fall. Why? (Putting too much importance in it?) No, choosing to forget oneself over it.

Hope is life, that stand. Without hope, noon e including the Entire Creation, could go on since hope is a collection of knowledge, choice and consciousness. Dax, have you ever been hurt by love (wow, .. hum rarely called by my name: yes). Does love is here to hurt? (NO). Does hope is here to disappoint? (no). Then, finally I ask you why blaming hope for the feeling you and many experienced by choice? (by reading back I say, we forgot ourselves). Yes you did.

Experiences brings only what you brings with yourselves. It is there, you ride it then you reflect and think. Remember hope. Hope is life, without it no one is here.
    Love for everything

Personal comment here, eheh, do you guys out there who receives stuff ever felt like a laboratory rat? (on a very humouristic way). Because this very text is right how I felt 🙂 .. When I read it back, I see that I was the mouse in the labyrinth while only one exit and same entrance. Went fulll circle to make -us- realise.
    anyway
    🙂
    was interesting, I share it.
    do you see the same thing? 🙂 eheh

Patte

LOL !! Alab rat ?!! No, a loving, brave person willing to talk with spirit and learn from his heart, and then share it! We forgot our selves!! And we have not given up hope, so we all still feel good.We connected with each other in ways we did not think, or know we would.Creating more hope , in a different aspect. We may be lab rats, being watched to see if we can find our way out that one exit, but we are becoming more and more aware, loving and the kind of rats that we choose to be!

opalescent

Oh, I understand what you mean, dax 😆
    Not only have I felt a hand guiding me through a maze, I have felt the presence of… something… in my head, like knowing something was learning my neural pathways so an interface could be established for communication. Like, how do we translate THIS into grammatical, meaningful English-language words and then make her hand move while writing?

Yes a lab rat. But the treats are nice, anyway 😉
    Very healing.

hope

Hi there, well I’m bound to believe that hopes a good and healthy way to live 🙂

I always hope for the best outcome, for instance when the huge lightship did not appear in our skies(maybe in our hearts it did) I hoped we would still have that buzzy feeling of expectation, I hoped my friends would not think I was crazy, I hoped others would keep looking. So far 2 out of the three have come to pass and I’m sure my friends will come round eventually………..

yours in hope,

hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

VioletRose

I still have that buzzy feeling of expectation too 🙂

Annan

My dear friend dax….that was a wonder-full write yet again. I like these that you bring forth and have also done earlier. They come at the exact right moment, and I am getting full-filled by reading them. Keep them comming if you feel that you can do so, that would be much appreciated.

All we need is beliefe, hope and love! 🙂

Much beliefe, hope and love
    Annan the Nordic

dax

Just a precision here, when I wrote feeling to be a lab rat, I meant the feeling while I was receiving this text, not in life in general. If you take the time to check the first question of that guy to me, the next one and the next one… at the end he wraps it up and conclude with one phrase incorporating all of the reflexions and answers. So it was for me a wild goose chase, for at the final realizing it was “thanks givings” and I was eating the .. turkey 😉

Patte

Got it – sorry for being so slow!!! LOL !

Nightfable

Hey Dax, I do feel like a laboratory rat, especially after awakening to the Chemtrails over my house yesterday. 😐 I really really really really really really hope that the Federation of Light DO exist and that they are doing something about our planet’s situation… all I can do is protect myself as best as I can and wish for blue skies and pure un-poisoned air.

This guy here has hope enough for all of us, lol! He cheered my day up. 😀

[youtube:31p46r4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSyI8_EK2QY[/youtube:31p46r4k]

opalescent

@ Nightfable, that was amazing video 😆
    very cheery!

When you see those filmy hazes in the infinite sky, see yourself blowing them away. You’ll be sending your intention with your breath.

Can’t hurt you if you bless it.

[youtube:2jfdubjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccCsSXuMlLY[/youtube:2jfdubjg]

dax

2 comments 🙂

#1 – First video is crazy I LOVED IT! That is exactly how crazy I am too, seriously. I do that kind of stupid danse improvising lyrics.

#2 – Second video is calm and ask to reflect on it.. but the guy talking to the lady is QUARK! (DS9)

🙂

Nightfable

@ Dax, that’s awsome!! My young brother is like that too and he makes me laugh all the time. Now if only I could get my husband that cheery, I’d be totally speechless! How does one get a regular taciturn person jumping around, dancing and laughing? 😆 😆 😆

@ Opal, wow!!!!!! The power of words and thoughts!!!!! Thank you for showing me this, I’ve browsed around on the related videos and found these:

–Positive and Negative Effects On Water–
    [youtube:2qj2atgy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkbpXRSIUnE[/youtube:2qj2atgy]
    –Interview With Dr.Emoto–
    [youtube:2qj2atgy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZDOPQRdxJM[/youtube:2qj2atgy]
    –Rice Experiment Results–
    [youtube:2qj2atgy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTz-cYk9Wu4[/youtube:2qj2atgy]

opalescent

@dax wrote:

#2 – Second video is calm and ask to reflect on it.. but the guy talking to the lady is QUARK! (DS9):)

Yep 😀
    That’s from the movie “What the Bleep Do We Know?”. Lots and lots to reflect on in that flick :geek:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.