WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Intergalactic Unity / UFOs & ETs / Need help about something unidentified
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity UFOs & ETs Need help about something unidentified

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Hello friends! =))

Two nights ago, the sky visible from my bathroom window was in a giant red glow at 3 AM. It got bigger and wandered. It took me a few days to accept that it couldn’t have been sun and moon, and meteor also isn’t really possible.. It was there for over one or two hours and got bigger. Last night I had a dream about someone from my past calling on me, after I asked what this had been before falling asleep, and I “was remembered” just after awakening that night in a wonderful way. But I don’t want to go into detail about that, I just wanted to share it with you guys. 😀
    Mary wonderfully helped me that night. ^^ My heart was beating pretty darn fast as you can imagine. 😆

Just now I am again seeing something through that same window. Not bigger than a star, but flickering heftily. I thought “maybe just a sattelite” and turned away, when it disappeared – of course it had my full attention then. It came back a few seconds after that. I can see a lot of other stars in the sky, but none of them nearly as bright and as flickery as this unidentified object. ^^ I watched it through binoculars and could clearly see a green light, flashing on and off, and a red light, maybe some other colors. But of course very unsharp, considering it’s not much bigger than a star (I guess).
    [EDIT: I checked back and am pretty sure now it has a green and an orange light. Not sure about the flickering frequency though.]

What do you guys think it is? Have you ever seen anything like that? I have once, and I figuered it was a sattelite, because over time, when I checked back again and again, it changed its position only slightly until I lost it. I will check again and again this night also for sure, I just wanted to see what you are able to say about that. 😉
    How does a sattelite even look like from down here? Or maybe it is the ISS? How does that look like?
    (It’s 11 PM right now here by the way.) [EDIT: 15 minutes later now, the object is further to the north. Wikipedia says ISS orbits our planet in 91 minutes. But the position of that object hasn’t changed anywhere near the required distance to be able to orbit Earth in 91 minutes. No way. Identity remains unknown! :lol:]

Thx for your help! 😀

opalescent

Richi, that sounds like the thing I was looking at while we were chatting about what you saw. Flashing more than twinkling, very definite changes in color from red to blue to green… I have no idea but I didn’t think stars did that, and planets don’t twinkle. The one I saw was pretty far above horizon, too, so not a lot of atmospheric waviness.

UFOBelieve

Hmm very interesting indeed!! I really don’t think a satellite would be THAT bright.. I googled “ISS night sky” and found a headline that the ISS is the second brightest object in the night sky – no way a sattelite can be much brighter than all the stars around. But the problem is, that thing was really WAY to slow to be the ISS.

Well, my hopes are high that soon we will know. ^^

Orissa

Richi, it sounds similar to an experience that I had in October last year just before October 14th. I was viewing it with my naked eye without binoculars. Here’s what I wrote about it back then – See what you think.

I was working at my computer late on October 12th & I had just finished posting a comment to someone on another forum saying that I hoped I would at least get to see a sighting of a smaller lightship over here. Approximately 10 minutes later around midnight I felt a sudden surge of energy go through my head and body and I “knew” instantly that I needed to go outside to look & see if one was present, which I did.

I looked straight up to the sky to my right, there were no stars at all in that area except for this one very bright white light which seemed to expand & contract in size. After a few minutes I noticed that it also had red lights at what looked to be the bottom of the light source blinking on & off every now & then. I decided to wait for a while to see if it was perhaps only a plane, although the light seemed far too big for me to be able to see a plane at that distance. It also moved in the sky dancing around like a fire fly & faded in & out from view at times so I knew that it wasn’t a star & planes don’t move like that either.

It seemed to stay more or less in one particular area of the sky but it moved randomly up & down & around in this particular area. I stayed outside for nearly 10 minutes watching then I had to go in because I was getting too cold. I went outside 3 more times to check up until 1:00am. Each time it was still there in that same area jigging around & pulsating light. At one stage I also saw a golden color. So that was my first possible sighting of a lightship.

UFOBelieve

Thx Orissa, this sounds indeed a lot like what I was seeing, although yours seemed to move around a little more.
    Thank you for the post, it encourages me to keep looking up. ^^ And what we know now, look with my heart more than with my eyes. 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.