WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Evolving & Enlightening / Sacred Sexuality / Questions about Twin Flames and Sexuality
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening Sacred Sexuality Questions about Twin Flames and Sexuality

• This topic has 4 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    clever_sky

Okay I know that everyone has what’s called a “twin flame”. But all the examples I’ve seen have been on a female-to-male scale. What if, hypothetically, a person was the opposite gender in a past lifetime or has a homosexual orientation? Does a “twin flame” have fixed gender or does it change depending on the individual in this plane of existence?

Zingdad

Hi C_S

I think the twin flames thing is a very much misunderstood, over-hyped and over-used notion. I’ll offer my opinion on what this is based and how it works.
    Firstly I don’t agree at all that “everyone has a twin flame”. It would depend on the incarnating soul how it want to express itself into life on this planet. It is possible that the soul’s purpose MIGHT be served by having the being incarnate into two bodies so that that being can experience what it might be like to meet itself. Same soul, two incarnations at the same time… it is one flame split in half: a twin flame. IF this happens then, yes, it seems that the soul will mostly split male/female so that there might occur a love relationship. This is so that the soul can teach itself about Oneness, about how to heal the differences within itself. This can be an important stepping stone to ascension.
    BUT I’d like to stress some points from my perspective:
    1. It is certainly not the norm. It is actually fairly rare.
    2. Twin flame pairings are NOT the wondrous blissful romantic unions we are often lead to expect. Unfortunately there are a few voices in the spiritual community that are happy to tap into peoples loneliness and desire for “the perfect mate” and put out a bunch of nonsense about how you only have to find your twin flame and all will be perfect. This is just not so. We each have our own path to walk and each path is different. And MAAAAAAYBE there is a twin flame involved in this process. If there is it will certainly not be guaranteed to be any easier. In fact meeting yourself as your own love counterpart might be one of the most difficult relationships you could have. It all depends on where you are in your soul-progression. If one is really ready for a perfect and blissful relationship with oneself (and therefore a twin flame) then one is pretty much ready to leave this earth plane completely.
    3. There are no hard and fast rules in the spirit world. People that say “it is always like THIS” just haven’t looked around enough. So, just as there might or might not be a twin flame there is absolutely no sense that this MUST be male/female. The issue to understand is that the divide will always be complementary in some other way due to the way the “flame” is split. There also does not HAVE to be only two halves. There could, theoretically be more than two of you here. But it’d take a brave (or very advanced) soul to try to balance all those many energies at one time!

These are my thoughts. They are not doctrine… just my beliefs.

GA LOVES YOU

I can give you first hand knowledge from experience that a Twin Flame is NOT always a blissful relationship. I have met my Twin Flame and honestly it has been a nightmare. We met when I first started this ascension process and I believe he entered my life to fully get me to ascend. I should really thank him but there has been a lot of hurt inside of me of how this had to be done. Even though I know this is how the divine plan works, there is still hurt inside me. I couldn’t imagine how the heavens would ever get us two together in this lifetime and I would be just fine with another romantic mate as I am not in love with my Twin…not even close.

I also see how they are very similar to how I was and I see patterns in our lives that are similar. I just played a different role, one that would not hurt another person…I could not have played their role nor would I want to…I would rather gone through what I have to get where I am at.

Zingdad

Very interesting, GA. Your experience pretty much bears out what I know of this phenomenon. But you have piqued my curiosity and I wonder if you’d be willing to tell a little more about this story? Like, for example: How did you know for sure that this was your twin flame? And did your twin also know this? And how did you two find each other? How did it feel to meet? Why did the relationship not work?

I don’t mean to pry – only to learn- so please only engage as you might feel comfortable.

GA LOVES YOU

Hi Zingdad,

Let’s just say it was a very unusual way of meeting someone that only the “heavens” could have orchestrated but I will tell you this that I met him on the Internet and I have not met him in person. It is very complicated.

How did I know he was my Twin? When you ascend you just “know” things and there is nothing in our earth language or scientific world that can describe or explain this “knowing” as I know it. I know in my heart that he is my Twin Flame and in fact I can talk to his soul. His soul is SO LOVING and it is SO incredible the love that I feel for him in the spirit world but on earth he is not someone I would recognize as my Twin. There is a song by Eric Clapton called “Tears In Heaven”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscPOozwYA8&feature=related

No he didn’t believe I was his Twin and in fact he doesn’t even believe in GOD or the spirit world for that matter. I guess we aren’t a match made in heaven in this lifetime. I guess I wasn’t very nice to him either as he got me SO mad and I let him have a couple times really good. I never did that before to a man but can I do it now especially if they deserve it. This is what happened…I fell madly in love with him and bottom line he didn’t love me. That was really hard on my heart. In the soul world we understand that we are just playing “parts” down on earth in this reality play. Unfortunately being in a human body with all these emotions and a mind your heart gets very hurt. I would LOVE to give up this memory of him in my head but the “heavens” just will not let me. I haven’t spoken or talked to him for over two years and honestly I want this bond to be ended as I WANT TO LOVE AND BE LOVED. I don’t know if that I can until he is out of mind and my heart.

I have conversations with GOD…it is a little more than that but that is basically what it is. GOD just tells me to trust him and believe. That one is really hard for me. One thing though is that I believe that energies can be in multiple bodies and who knows maybe my Twin’s energies will be too. That would be a really nice present because I know in my heart that “soul” is my eternal lover and best friend. I can’t wait to meet them in person and love them with my entire being.

Will

…here is something from another board that I visit… it is appropo…

26 April 2009 Mark Huber on Twin Flames/Soul Mate Parameters

[The question for Mark was. Is our twin flame the exact opposite of us?
    So if I’m outgoing, type A personality, would my flame be more quiet? Or
    would there be some parts of us that are similar? To make a whole, I
    just figured that we’d have to be opposite. Also, are we to meet our
    twin flames soon? How do some people know who/what/where their twin
    flames is/are? It’s interesting to hear that some people know their
    twin flames are up on the ships waiting.]

XXX

I would refer you to what I have previously shared on this subject which
    goes way beyond the question below.

http://www.crystali nks.com/soul_ mates.html (Located in Recommended
    Reading)

and

http://www.crystali nks.com/twin_ flame.html (Located in Recommended
    Reading)

NO! The Twin Flame is NOT opposite to it’s twin. Spiritual Twins are
    different than physical twins but they do have some things in common.
    They do mirror their twin. We are each a balanced composite of
    differences and unity. Three points/possibilitie s which when balanced
    birth a unity and emergence of an enlightened being. The 6 pointed star
    of two over-lapping/ inter-locking triangles (star of David).

Both triangles must be balanced within to effect opening of the sacred
    heart. So, within our own being we have all of these potentials and must
    stretch within to matter/spirit/ male/ female/negative/ positive to find
    our own balance center. As we can stabilize in our spiritual nexus we
    ‘pass our initiatory steps’ and the heart opens and then expands that
    loving balance to our sacred heart which enfolds our heart-mind and
    connects us with our higher source alignment and aspects. This continues
    until we are fully functioning, multi-dimensional consciously aware
    ones.
    Some call this the 3-fold flame of Ida, Central Sushumna and Pingala.
    Subtle energetic nerve conduits. The white magician uses the kundalini
    force as it is transmitted via the central spinal channel. When the
    negative and positive forces of the body, which express themselves via
    the ida and pingala nerve routes, are equilibrized, the forces can
    ascend and descend by the central channel to and from the brain, passing
    through the centers up the spine without hindrance. When this is the
    case we have perfected soul expression in the physical man.
    http://logos_ endless_summer. tripod.com/ id131.html (Located in
    Recommended Reading)

Opposites would be one person fully expressing in a negative vibration
    and the other expressing in a fully positive vibration. As with a
    tetter-totter, such would seem to neutralize each other, it doesn’t work
    that way with twin-flames. In the human template we each contain male
    and female complements; matter and spirit complements; Negative and
    Positive energetic streams. When our overall balance achieves a 50.5%
    positive synergy of all of these energies our heart opens and we ‘light
    up our inner christmas tree’ and rise in vibration. This is being in
    your ‘spiritual gyroscopic center’ so that any significant deviation
    from balance is corrected automatically by a whole being flow of
    unconditional loving assistance. That qualifies us for ascension. That
    is called the “51%:49%Law/ Rule by which all soul progressions are
    effected. As further spiritual awareness continues to raise that to
    higher and higher positive percentage levels the refinement also
    increases. There are corollaries to that law as well.
    You might ask: “Well why is he going into all THAT?” The answer is,
    that until you come into balance with those 4 aspect-complements, you
    aren’t ready to meet your highest complement. There are many
    complementary members of your soul family who you might well meet at any
    point along the way. That is how we address karmic issues in 3D. 5D+ is
    not about karmic corrections. It is about clarity, integrity,
    authenticity, truth and balanced, loving beingness.
    Each one has a very large number of soul mates and affinities that match
    our vibration. There is only One Twin Flame. So you might begin to see
    that we work out most of our karmic issues before we meet our Twin
    Flame, and partner with many affinities before we meet our higher
    vibratory soul-complement. It takes 3 chakras in resonance to sustain a
    successful 3D relationship. It takes 5+ in resonance, to sustain a 5D+
    Twin Flame relationship.

The reason is that at higher levels of resonance each is such a perfect
    reflection of the other soul that any imbalances become reflected to the
    other instantly. You just can’t hide stuff from your higher complement.
    In 5D+ everyone can see everyone else’s auric energy colors and
    vibratory level and feel the effects immediately. So disharmony must be
    dealt with immediately and proactively to clear that center.
    If you are opposites, you might come together in 3D to assist one
    another in reflecting those differences. Not so in 5D. That is the
    level of complements. That is the level at which we may attract a Twin
    Flame. If you think that everything will then be absolutely ducky, you
    might be right, especially if you are truly ready,willing and able to do
    the 24/7 work to take this into integrative 12 level upliftment for
    both.
    At 5D we can attract an equal who when merged forms a perfect union.
    I was shown this and it was called the ‘fusion fire dance’, mystical
    marriage, divine union and that is the point where god/goddess are
    united by Creator as a trinitized wholeness. I was taken out into the
    galaxy/universe for that experience as the scale on which this happens
    is quite expansive and a full merger produces a new sun. Most if not
    all ascending ones’, activating 12 strands in 12 dimensions will achieve
    this. For the first time ever, it will be equally combining matter and
    spirit.

So we are going to enjoy a whole new way of expressing and staying in
    balance and ecstasy 24/7. We have all experienced ascension by dropping
    the physical. Now we will ascend our physical as well and we will be
    able to continue to integrate and progress both, through all higher
    dimensional refinements. That will affect the whole creation. So let’s
    create some new and wondrous visions for our combined future consensus
    expressions.
    I don’t claim to be an academic authority on this. I’m just sharing
    what I’ve experienced and been shown in this lifetime. One of these
    experiences only involved 4 centers merging and was awesome. The other
    included 12 strands and 12 dimensions of connection. I was told, 30
    years ago, when one of these occurred in a lucid dream, that I would
    indeed have a chance to experience this in this lifetime. That was 30
    years ago, so I ain’t no spring chicken. So, come on ReJuv, let’s get
    the reversal into robust action. I understand that 5/9-11 could
    catalyze that nicely.

Another related question, is about those in harmonious relationships
    now. The higher aspects of each can easily work through the lower as
    long as it is for the highest good of each. That means you can enjoy
    your current relationship and still bring each of your higher aspects in
    with out leaving the current relationship if that is a mutual soul
    desire.
    As to when, I think you can see that soul readiness is involved. I did
    receive guidance that mine is on the ship and will walk off the ship
    when the landings occur. I asked Mother Sekhmet if there were many of
    us that would have this opportunity. She said that many millions are on
    the ships waiting for our up-shift in vibration that will come with the
    decloakings and then the landings.

So whether you are male/female, get ready for some rewarding shifts out
    of lack, depression, closed down higher centers and into expanding joy
    and expanded awareness and radiance. Volunteer to be the pioneers of
    the new golden age…’cuz truth be told, you really already are!

Did I mention that as the ReJuv/Reversal completes, you will be able to
    make any modifications you choose?
    Normally, one complement stays on the ship/higher dimensions while the
    other descends as a 3D incarnate. The one on the ship monitors all
    aspects and helps when that is appropriate. As the 5D re-union is
    attained, separation will not be necessary again.
    I have vague memories of meeting soul-mates in various ship-board or
    planetary visits. In addition, we are all merging with many of our own
    aspects no matter what dimension or expression they currently express
    through.
    The scouring of our accumulated energy vehicles is so intense right now
    because of the relative nearness, weeks or months, of a half-step
    up-shift, which will occur at the moment of mass decloakings. Our diet,
    behavior, attitudes, etc are up for upgrade modifications and the
    spiritual showers/bath tubs are getting a lot of action to get us ready
    for our light-suit emergence.
    A couple of references will open up the subject matter for those who
    wish to pursue it. There are even a small number of good novels about
    these meetings. I can share that we will all be getting a lot more
    assistance in preparing for these very critical relationships which are
    a vital aspect of our ascension pathways.
    So much will happen now in the major new energy waves of 5/9-11/2009.
    It is vital that we allow these very high vibe energies to flow through
    us, dissolving much of the residues of old 3D heaviness, guilt, shame
    and unworthiness. We are each and all divine cosmic beings, loved
    unconditionally for what we have and are accomplishing on behalf of
    Self; our whole DNA lines and the Universe’s New Potential that is about
    to break out of our pretend self-shell and reveal the hidden splendor.
    Mark Huber

GA LOVES YOU

Hi Will,

Thank you for posting that. This is funny as GOD tells me that I am flying SO high and my Twin is just getting out of bed and stretching…good luck catching me.

Will I just reread your post which was incredible by the way. This stuck out to me…

“If you think that everything will then be absolutely ducky, you
    might be right, especially if you are truly ready,willing and able to do
    the 24/7 work to take this into integrative 12 level upliftment for
    both.”

Will, GOD told me that I did work 24/7 for almost three years and took that integrative 12 level upliftment for both of us…that is how much I love him in the soul world. I know I would die for him. That entire article resonates with my entire being. I know that twin flame love is like nothing I EVER experienced in my entire life…I am talking about feeling the love from the soul in the soul world, it overtakes your entire being.

If my Twin is a fast stretcher and not too grumpy maybe he will not be so bad after all. Maybe he is just not happy inside but he has this belief system that he was taught was true to him. Maybe I better keep my heart open to even him…time will tell.

Love to you Will,

GA

GA LOVES YOU

I have been working on this Twin Flame bond that I can’t seem to break. No matter how hard I try, this person will NOT get out of my head or my heart. This morning I told their soul…my other half that I love them. If this is to manifest into the physical it not only will be an interesting journey it should be out of this world.

I know in the soul world that there is this “soul” that I am SO IN LOVE WITH. That LOVE is nothing like anything I ever experienced on earth. I would be a FOOL to not want it to manifest into the physical. It just is how this journey has been as it is not your typical “knight in shining armor” story. It is and was more painful than loving but as I have found out life purposes that might seem painful are truly loving.

GA

GA LOVES YOU

GA LOVES YOU

This long long road home was not merry and bright. Home is merry and bright though. It would be nice to have some human visitors that would not be so oppositional to this new “home” I am living in. Opposition isn’t safe…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.