WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dax

Hi guys, please bare with me it’s been 5 yrs since I did not “open” myself to that kind of communication. I used to do automatic writings for others for nearly 10 yrs but I stopped bc of doudts. Following recent event, discussion and reading (text) here and elsewhere I resume my work. I received those in french, I translated it. If I am not allow to put that here, just delete them.

Dax
    4 separate texts.

“The world is changing. Whether stealth or rapid it changes nothing about how to live your life. Note that you need to know at always that there is only One, in shape or in form superior to you, He loves you. That the desires to become great will no longer be material but spiritual. Whether big or small the way you choose (to live) shall no longer be a manner of doing it but more a representation of the new world.

When the time comes to become one, it will not be enough to see only yourselves, but it will be ask to everyone to open their mind and unite. Thus, in the universal love, you will be unique among all.

We humbly ask you to listen, be it with your heart within all of you or be it in action, we ask you to be just what you want to become; but act and listen in the way of One . Be unique and by that we will become united. See you together and we will be. May love brings your sight.”

A voice of the past

We come to you now as a spiritual being older then you are, farther than you can be at the moment but less enlighten then you. We are not malevolent and we don’t want any harm done. We are here as we were asked to be here. We say simply that love although very difficult for us is still our purpose for advancement We deliver ourselves by loving but most of we , are not willing to do it. Thus, we stagn and we don’t move. Share this whiteness that is what we were told, just to speak about our state and experience so everyone can see how and why we are here. It is not a overpowered God who decided to punish us, no, and I pray him to forgive us for we are the sole responsible for our lack of action and judgement. We are here, down in a hole by our own mean. Are we hurt, do we burn, not at all. The only pain we suffer sometimes when we try to look up is the reminder of the work we have to do, simply in regard from ourselves and knowing how weak we are in the choice we do. I will accept free will as a guilt and as a gift. The day, i know will come when I will face my own interior enemies but I am too afraid and lack courage to do it. For now I am not doing wrong to anyone like many of those I see around my vibration, or evolution. I am , we are, simply here. Do good when you can, don’t wait because once the moment passed, all remains is the regret of not acting. Pray, joy, love and mostly live. A soul asked to say.”

(I asked what is Wisdom?)
    “Dear child, you do know what wisdom is since you care of it. To be wise is to be knowledge enough to understand oneself and his experience. So, as a word, wisdom become complete, a completion of oneself, experience and knowing.

Sharing this information is another story, how to be taught of wisdom is harder but not impossible since one part of it, is knowledge. To become wize, one must understand what he is, what he can be, to be able to see ahead not just for future choice but future action and reflect on that. One who can do that, knowing what he will do and reflecting on this show multidimensional thinking per say. He think in advance simply. There is a saying no about this, what is it (i have no idea and I think): “you can’t teach a dog old trick” ( lol yah thank you). Well, if older can not learn, staying in that line of tought, is it not easier to think in advance and building wisdom younger? Then the day you are old, no trick are new and you are able to share your experience, as a sage.

So you see, wisdom is not one thing but it’s more you, a choosing to act and again sharing that knowledge. Be good. “

(funny thing is, I had no idea of that proverb in english. I know of it but in french (canadian) we don’t have a translation of it)

“Hi you, beloved soul. I am among you to bring a message of love from the other world. He who loves you so much promise eternal life of love and brotherhood and I am a messenger and witness. I speak for your son and your daughters missing. I speak for our universal love that we all have within us. Man, woman and spirit. all equal despite our major differences. The man who suffer from loss of his child must learn to live the experience,in love. Love open the eyes of one who is crying. It gives voice to that in the silence of mourning and it brings light to those who sees only death. There is no death. No End, this is only for the body and love itself, remains unchanged. May your heart know this, because the voice of those who love you remains alive. I speak for those who have suffered the loss of your tears. They are not of their own death (your tears) but to see you crying and lost vigor make us sad. I understand and you suffer. But be aware that this path is can not be change. There is a passage to our way quiet and peacefull, it is resignation. This leads to the peace of mind and peace within. It opens this path, the path to a communion between our two worlds and allows those who suffered, to be comfort here and now. To obtain confirmation of the survival of the soul and especially love. For if love die with the body, what is usefulness of immortality. The friendship, memories and love of who you knew are still here. They are the very being of what you are and what you will become. No, you do not lose the sense of individuality, it is rather implified when you return among us. Your reality(body) change your perception of yourself. It is then comprehensible that sometimes we are not as rigid in the concept of the earth matter than we were in our lifetime. Even the son who has just join us see change in his life. Life also never ends. Remember that love between beings is the source of all things. If a man loves his son, let it know he is alive. Love and peace in you. “

Annan

These was grat messages dax. What about picking up that skill again, think you could be a great inspiration for many souls upliftment in these comming times. I especially like the one message voice from the past. What about doing some more about, and link up maybe “a voice from the past” and “a voice from the future” making it comprahensible what we are comming from and can venture into…..maybe with a parallell talk from here now with both future and past on the same subjects?? And with questions that occupy our daily concerns here we are now? That would be awesome!! Maybe we could make up kind of a “fixed conversation” with the contributes from our friends at BoL here, agreeing on something that you could go on and inter-act future/past with?

And great to see you here at the BoL my friend. And must I ask, that last message, was that a very personal message to you? Or was it more general?

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

Wonderful, light filled messages you have chosen to share with us, Dax… Thank you 🙂

I hope you will take Annan’s question to heart and consider picking up the pen again…

dax

I red your question/comment many times… here what I received this morning.

“Be true to yourself, you (me)have no idea how to approach the question who was asked of you, although you do not understand it quietly, we do and I will be able to explain. The nature of the visitor presented forth lately was one who in his evolution as a being is more advanced in term of structure, spiritual or bodily. It is one who are technologically more capable of the human race here on Earth at the present time but are, for most of them stagnant in their chance of being one with Universe. That’s why we choose the word past and that’s why it was intriguing. A duality, a concept to make you reflect on more than the simple words of this text. How can a being more evolved be less spiritual enlighten? Do we really need to explain that to you.

A story with will do.. Branded in the celestial heaven was a spirit destine for reincarnation. Although he was spiritually created for perfection, like all of us, he was not by his choice, his decision and his desire itself. On the time to reclaim a experience life, he went for approval on a plan he so choose, the to-be man regretly wanted to be, a tree. He’s plan was listened with respect. The spirit wanted to be observer, to live longer as a tree would provide him with a nature of thing. Although immobile, with the flow of time he says, I will grow and learn. After many discussions with his council, he still did not understand why he was not allow to be, a tree. His stand lasted many time until finally it was agreed, this spirit could become the tree. Happy finally that he had convince the hierarchy of his choice, he said yes to incarnation. To his surprise, he woke up in a body of a man. Living thru his entire mortal life with frustration and the feeling of injustice he finally return home. Upon his arrival, he ask why he was deceived. We looked at him with love and reminded him of the time he spent reflecting prior to his last incarnation thinking to be a tree, revolving around himself and growing. A tree is just that we said, a being of the creation destine to grow in the stillness of time. You were that tree, when you were tired you became a man again until one day, spirit only you will be.

Just that for now.

(Me asking : “What about the future, what is it coming?)

“Be good, be great in act but mostly in the manner of your thinking. As many of other soul here, you have a purpose, all of you who read this, you have the responsibility of acknowledgement. The knowing of a truth hidden in a past long ago who decided for this life that it was enough. Since it depend on others, on the multitude and not just you, you cannot force yourself on otters. Therefore your work and responsibilities lies in the manner of which you behave here and in energy. Send love, typing love, speaking love all is captive of how others perceive it. If you feel that your neighbour won’t comprehend your truth, change your words, your thinking in the manner of him to received it. It is a hard burden asked of you but you need to remember that you agreed to be that carrier. Be what you are suppose to be, we will do the rest. Until lately plan was on a passive mode, we render love as its natural state, one of being just there for all in the most pure form but action is taken now so it become active. Yes love in action is what you are helping us do, to move more – matter- in the One hands so to speak. Action do not remove the prime responsibility of your living here now, which is to propagate your wave of thought in the manner best in the interest of those you are sending too. If you don’t know, if you are unsure on how to transmit or say it, remember that the simple nature of love is like a lake calm, in summer. The water stays beautiful, no ripple and no wind but the feeling of life, flourishcment is there. Just see that lake and send your thought, message or feeling. It will reach all if they wish to listen.
    Now talking of free will, it is respected. It was always. Some wonder, this one too (me), how can interaction more directly can live side by side with freewill. I will simply remind all that a collective of freewill is called universal consciousness. And by that, free wills became One. On a individual basis it could seems but is it the first time we ask of you to see on a grander scale, free will apply to that. On that, I will say, beloved souls, I love you.
    ….

(was kinda waiting for name at the end)
    .. I will call myself, the Grander of scheme.

(What if nothing happen? On 10-14?)

“ Will you die? If you die where do you think you are gonna be? With us, also. Even tho it is a matter of mass, soon to be is build on a personal note for everyone of you. Your real question should be what should I do? Our answers will remain what it always been, love.

(a person could say: heck with love, it does not bring me anything. I still have bills to pay, work to do and mainly, my own problem and wondering why the heck I am here).

On a day to day basis relating to a matter perspective, I will understand the statement from a heart bleeding person. But you and I know that love is the core of everything. From your own thought I can say that this person could tell to himself to shut up and wonder if loving someone and be caring is more important than money. You would be right until his free will. Everyone has the right to be closed, or not and all has the power to love, even if they are not seeing it. Your mistake (mine?) would have been in this example to ask him to stop talking since you would have not able to hear the true nature of his frustration. Remember, all of you, your spiritual nature. Body is a facade, you are transcendent of this, see clearer it is also a responsibility of those who choose to be a carrier the weight of knowledge. Reflect on that, you are aware of the nature of your being. You know who you can be, do not forbid yourself by being selfish.

We understand that the concept of Love is large for a incarnate eye but again, you do not have one, two but three as being-aware. Do not forget your duty no matter what is happening”
    .. 1 or 2 more text coming, depending on the time I take to transcribe.

Annan

Very good my friend…..waiting eagerly for more messages…thank you!!

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

Dax, can you believe this synchronicity? This is from the latest channeling I posted:

“When the first inkling came to you that a lightship would be visiting your awareness as a planetary organism during the turmoil of a world breaking apart at the “seems”, what did you think? Were you scared, thinking that perhaps you might die?”

😯

I just had a conversation with a new friend who was describing to me her past lives as part of Mother Earth… as a rock or a tree or dust… This is the second reference to this coming directly to my attention in the past hour, wow.

Your channelings are very interesting, Dax… I hope it continues to flow!
    I’ve had to take breaks from direct communication before, but I find with renewed trust (in oneself, mostly) it had become clearer and steadier when was ready to return to it. So, I must say, I am happy to see you are writing!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.