WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening Reality Shifting Game of Light & Dark Stacked deck in this Game?

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GTTOWNSEND

I wonder if the demons have the upper hand on purpose? Like those of us here that choose Light knew the Dark would have ALMOST total domination here , and we knew that we (Light) would push the envelope to it’s most extreme , just to do it , and those who chose to be Dark are merely other aspects of the same being , all of us simply seeking EXPERIENCE? But , knowing that , it is still not easy here at times. I still struggle daily to balance 3-D concerns , especially earning money , with refusing to deny what I spiritually know. We are all One , but when the other one tries to lie to me and make me write a dishonest estimate , or when that person on a cell phone nearly runs you off the road in that big-ass SUV , or when you go to daycare to pick up your very Heart , and you find out a bully hit her , and she cried so much , not because of the physical pain so much , but the pain of not understanding WHY in the world anyone would ever want to hit you?!?! Then you fight the urges to find that kid and knock him across the playground , and his parents to boot , and try to manifest PEACE , in yourself , on outward until PEACE is everywhere. Then you look over , and she’s STILL crying. “Why did he hit me , daddy?” No , these demons do not deserve all the “pleasures” these types of situations give them , energy-wise. The system is set-up too well. Is that the whole “problem” with our created reality? Have we pushed the envelope too far? Created a “no-win” or “no way-out” situation? We all wanted to push the envelope as far as possible , and the created reality took on a life of it’s own?
    I still believe that we are all ONE. After the progression to the next level , which I feel will happen soon , even the demons will finally see , and will be free from their own limited awareness. We ALL move on together! The Dark and the Light! As ONE! So , it would be nice if the system just went ahead and recognized that , and we all move along here! 🙂

opalescent

What fun would it be to play a game you knew you couldn’t at least have the risk of losing? If we knew we could win every round, we would soon invent ways to make it more interesting. Instead of cheating to win, we’re cheating ourselves to lose, so we can win a more interesting, nerve-wracking, dangerous, intense and intriguing game. “Light wins again” can get awfully boring… but yes, when the game gets a mind of its own, that takes everything into a new realm. And that, as winners (not whiners, yikes, but I do a lot of that!) is what we are now entering into.

Our children are great masters in tiny little master disguises. The little girl next door at grandma’s (where she can do no wrong) has my little boy confused. He loves everyone as his friend, and she’s his size so he loves her especially. She pushes him off of his tricycle and stomps away, or throws dirt and sand on his head and laughs at him. He is so confused, because he wants desperately to know how to interact and make everything fun, but then he cries because he’s confused. I so understand what you’re saying. When these things happen here, I take the opportunity to let the dark in and introduce it as a friend who can teach him (not that I’ve ever said it like that to him, but I might). We talk about the many ways he could respond to such a thing, including recognizing that she must have a hurt somewhere that would give her the idea to do such a thing, and we can love her from a distance and send thoughts her way for her healing. And you know? He understands that. I think sometimes that these little ones have given themselves into difficult times and situations so they can get that lesson and move on in their work of changing the world. Same for Mr. Cell-phone Driver, who is a master in disguise who’s fallen asleep at the wheel… you can always pray that their awakening comes easily and not while they’re driving.

I agree that the demons are coming up to graduation day, or whatever you could call it, a million things. Some of them will get the SUV-sized crash kind of awakening, but I kinda think some of them will be glad to finally take off that heavy, dark costume! Gosh, no wonder hell is said to be hot! Like wrapping a lightbulb in a thermal blanket 😉

Zingdad

GT, my dear brother. I am touched by your REAL-ness every time. I feel you pain. I don’t have kids but I can really feel with you about yours.
    That said I would like to offer you this thought. I know I have it within me to be a “bad” person. I have in my younger days been quite aggressive and hard-core with people. I used to be an abusive aggressive @$$hole on the roads. So that is all “within” me.
    If I look back at my past lives then I see a story of alternating between abusing and being abused. There is this amazing balance between the ugly that I dished out and then, some time later, getting exactly that ugly done to me. So where are the demons?
    And that essentially is my point. I do not argue there are spirit beings that are of ill intent. Some of them have a little power. And that there are other races and beings that are pain-and-destruction minded? Yeah. For sure. But from my perspective and from within my own understanding I am now very firmly of the opinion that “evil” is really just that which is manifest from within every being, at some point or another, as a result of feeling sad, hurt, lost and confused.
    If we don’t know there is “enough” and that we are the creators of our reality then we might feel we must take as much as we can to protect against running out later. And so greed is born.
    If we don’t know that we are powerful creator beings then we might fear our weakness and in that fear we need to lash out at others in a “pre-emptive strike” to keep them from thinking that they are weak. Or the classic bully story of believing that you are so unworthy of love that you feel better that at least you can cause a fear and pain response from someone else. In other words you know you can’t get love and fear/pain is better than being irrelevant.

I guess this whole thing is really just me saying the transgressors and pain-causers are really just us in another situation. They are the part of us that is most in need of love. And then too will find their way. Just as we now find a place where we really only want to express love to ourselves and others so they will come to such a place. And seeing as all time is already NOW, there is an aspect of them which is already a miracle of love. Just as we are also right now lashing out in fear and pain.

I know it’s hard when you are there in the moment feeling like you are taking the brunt of their anger and pain. But I find it helps immeasurably if I can look into that being and feel the cause for their behaviour. Feel that they are lost and confused and feel compassion for their situation. Then there actions do not hurt me so badly. And then I can sometimes even help them to a better place.

dan

Instead of cheating to win, we’re cheating ourselves to lose, so we can win a more interesting, nerve-wracking, dangerous, intense and intriguing game.

Yes Opal, great way to put it. What would God/We do infront of eternity if it is not play? Alas! ist not Love it self playfulness? And for the game to become intense and really interesting we need real drama and intrigue. So we must forget! Or we must come to belive there is real danger out there. No evil no game. Not these kind of polarity games at least, that in an impulse of arrogance, me thinks it’s one of the best in the multiverse.

daniel

opalescent

and this is the time of taking off the masks and wow! it’s so intensely joyful to meet others we know who aren’t wearing theirs any longer!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.