WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Evolving & Enlightening / Reality Shifting / super-sonic mental transmission
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening Reality Shifting super-sonic mental transmission

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Hi All,

In a recent channeling I posted:

Just a little extra boost to your normal thoughts about the degraded state of affairs on your planet is all you need to change things forever. Here’s how it works. Take any thought about war, or famine, or corruption… the type of thought matters not. Now, settle into the proper energy for manifestation – that being faith in light as particulate love in the world of matter to create the matrix of reality anew – and, holding that thought, apply a little SUPER-SONIC MENTAL TRANSMISSION to the generation of the thought “May there be peace on all worlds and in every individual everywhere”.

I was recently listening to a video of Gregg Braden talking about how fighter jets were called back from a bombing mission several years ago, when their mission coincided with a planned mass prayer… a prayer not for peace to be, but in thanks for what peace already existed. This is powerful, and an important distinction to the above quote and current topic (and well worth discussion too!)

So, I’ve been thinking a lot about this super-sonic mental transmission thing, and trying it out when a dissonant thought of unpeacefulness comes up in my mind. Thought I’d share my experience thus far. I settle for a moment on a memory that makes me squirm, or a current event that makes a lot of people squirm (pick one, there are so many). Rather than pray for peace to descend, or for people to wake up to what’s happening, or to realize their power to change things, or whatever it is to become harmonious and lovely, I’ve been trying the technique: Seeing a picture in my head and feeling all the feelings of dissonance that go with it, then feeling myself say “May there be peace on all worlds and in every individual everywhere.”

What’s cool about the experience is that I feel that there’s a subtle shift–or at least I imagine/intend there to be, or accept/allow the possibility–on worlds I have no direct contact with, with aspects of individual beings far removed from this here and now. As in, peacefulness blows in like a gentle breeze on all the splintered soul aspects of the person in my vision, no matter who it is–memory of myself as a hurt child, George and Condi standing up in front of a press conference, a neighbor complaining about their mechanic… Whether the person’s simultaneous yet invisible interdimensional experience on another timeline is as a student monk learning to meditate on a mountaintop in ancient Tibet or as a freedom fighter on a far-distant planet faced with hostile takeover by nasty mutant octopoids, I imagine peace whooshing in and erasing the dissonance. I don’t care what the details of the scene are after that. I just feel like some bit of harmony has established itself where before was chaos, that in the intention finding a target on another dimensional aspect of that person, the person I see is more fully integrated and at peace.

Anyway, that’s been my recent experimentation with SSMT. Anyone else tried it?

GTTOWNSEND

I have had a problem with my nieghbors for a while , they are oblivious to any type of respect for anyone else , so I had to draw the line with them a few days ago. Since then , I have questioned , in meditation , why this was happening , what am I to learn from all of this. Every time I thought of them , or the situation , I felt angry and wanted to do bad things to them , “I’ll show them whose boss” kind-of things . Suddenly , I remembered the prayer MaryAnn presented the world with , and immediately thought of all involved in this little skirmish , repeating over and over “May there be peace on all worlds , and in every individual everywhere.” Suddenly , even though I still felt anger , a part of me recognized that peace was possible at all times , even when angry. The next day , 2 of the neighbors came to me and apologized. While it is still a rocky relationship , I knew that the apologies came from me opening the “portal of possibility” of peace with the wonderful prayer that Opalescent gave us. After months of talking to both MaryAnn and Andrea (JustaDaisy) , whom I am blessed to call friends , I realize that staying in the Freqency of Joy , which I was able to reach via the prayer , pulled a more favorable timeline toward myself and my neighbors , resulting in a “better” experience for all involved. I also can say that knowing these two wonderful friends had a large influence on this “peace” with my neighbors , for if I never knew them , I would never had known the prayer , or even thought to use one , I would have “returned fire” and thus fed the “loyal opposition” (thanks again , Carla R.) , “black t-shirts” , you know who I mean , all that negative energy. Now , the vicious circle has stopped , we are at peace , and I am grateful to have such wonderful friends , and to be at a place where I can recognize how all this worked to achieve that peace. And , the “game” has done it’s job , the re-unification of Light and Dark has happened , everyone has learned their lessons , and we can all “move on” to the next “game”.
    Together , we can all do this on a grand scale , and imagine the results! Onto the global , Gaia , level!
    And beyond! 🙂

Will

…The Gift…

…I have a tool that I use that is similar …I learned of it a few years back…it is called …The Gift…it can be used anywhere anytime…and works!…

…it goes like this…
    …you find yourself in a situation that is negative…could be a traffic jam where tempors are starting to flair…or an office situation that is less than benevolent…
    …in you mind you make a call…and order a package…a gift …to be delivered to the person or people involved…you can have this pakage delivered by postal service or UPS…just visualise it all happening…you can decorate the package anyway you like …ribbons…bright colors etc…and visualise it being recieved…watching the person’s face as they open it… it holds Exactly what is needed…even if you don’t know…

…I build commercial roofs…the work is hot and heavey a lot of the times…people can become Very irritated fast…one day it was especially bad…the boss was in a very bad mood and things were escallateing …I took a couple of seconds and *ordered pizza*…I had it delivered by clowns in those little cars…the pizza boxes were brightly colored and when we opened the boxes ,it was rainbow pizzas !…
    …then I released it to Spirit…

…it seemed to have almost an imediate effect on the crew…things settled a little…by a hour or so later it was like the morning had not been a problem at all…

…this is what it is to be a Spiritual Warrior…you are in the Now…and that is where you work… you are put wherever you are for a reason…you can either be swept along with the tide …or stand and have an impact…find your tools…learn how to use them…foremost be in control of yourself…then you will be of use to Spirit…

opalescent

Greg, my friend, 😀 I can say no more. I just pass along what I receive 😉
    How very cool that your neighbors felt impulsed to change their tune so drastically! I’m sure you’re not the only one in the neighborhood who’ll be a little more relaxed. You just changed your reality, your world, your environment on many levels, hey?

Will, what a cool idea, I love this creative kind of stuff. I’ve imagined making a withdrawal from the Universal Bank, but this is way so much better! I think I’ll incorporate the clowns, too… Hm, who can I gift with “something special”? This is gonna be fun! :mrgreen:

Will

…working for Spirit IS fun !!!…

quietsound

No, I haven’t opalescent but that most certainly can help me with My own anger issues I have in my neighborhood as you well know. Perhaps I should give that a try and see what I come up with. Thanks for the post and the suggestion and your wonderful thoughts!

Hugs,
    Terry

Will

…quietsound…
    …when someting really tweaks your buttons in regard to someone else…this is your higherself’s way of showing you what you need to work on…when introspection is too painful , we transfer those issues to those around us…then we can safely say,that person is a jerk …or this person is needs to work on this…

…there is no other person…this is All Us…

…in your meditation ,go to that person and thank them for bringing this to your attention…and send them Light…then go within and ask your Higher Self to help you deal with this issue…

quietsound

Will do. Thanks for the great advice…it’s always appreciated.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.