WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Intergalactic Unity / Disclosure! / Vote for disclosure now!
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity Disclosure! Vote for disclosure now!

• This topic has 8 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Zingdad

I don’t know if you know about the Citizens Briefing Book? Well, if not, it is essentially a place where ordinary American citizens can suggest things that Barrack Obama should get onto as a matter of urgency. And if you want to suggest an idea, but find it has already been suggested, you can vote for it so that it gains prominence. I think it’s a great idea. And more than that I think it is a really great idea to vote for disclosure. Ask Obama to find out the truth and share it. Lets make some noise!

There is already a page here where you can click on “vote up” to add weight to this. Please do so and please tell all your friends to do it too. Imagine if this was the most voted for topic. Imagine how it would look if disclosure continued to NOT happen. Very embarrassing. All indications are that the Obama government is the best chance we have ever had for disclosure to happen. So lets help them make up their minds to do this, yeah? Vote, and then tell everyone you know to do the same!

Gaian

I’ve done this already and there are many ‘Disclosure’ topics to vote on – probably 10-15. On the site, search for ‘Disclosure’ and/or ‘UFO’ and then vote for each one you find.

Namaste’,

Gaian

UFOBelieve

This sounds pretty awesome. My only question would be if Obama gets to read the results of this page, and not some “important” man beneath him who gets to decide which topics he should even be confronted with.

I don’t know if I do anything wrong, but clicking on “VOTE UP” doesn’t do anything… I clicked several times but nothing at all happens.
    Maybe it’s because I’m not inside the US. 😆 Internet knows I’m not an American citizen. 😆

Anyway, this group has much more votes, I suggest to vote here also: http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087800000004rdZ&srPos=4&srKp=087

Gaian

He’s off to a good start, UFOBelieve. Here an Obama quote from today:

Obama also announced he is directing federal agencies to be more open, in part by returning to pre-Bush administration policies regarding the Freedom of Information Act.

“Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency,” he said.

Find the article here: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2009/01/61712448/1

Namaste’,

Gaian

Will

…UFO…

…you click then it lights up as soon as you pull your curser down…

Zingdad

There DOES seem to be some functionality that it only accepts US votes. It once seemed to accept a my vote but I later noticed that the tally hadn’t gone up. And other non-US citizens on other forums have remarked upon the same thing.

It’s too bad. I know he is the US president and all but his policies and decisions have the potential to affect us all.

UFOBelieve

Thx Gaian, this sounds awesome.

@Zingdad
    :
    Yeah, same thing for me. I would be surprised that this is actually possible, but some weeks ago I was on a website that said “sorry, you are not a US citizen and therefore aren’t allowed to view this site”. I was pretty pissed, I remember that I really wanted to view the site, but we all know surfing the internet isn’t anonymous. If someone really wanted, they could shut down the internet in 5 minutes or make only regional websites available or don’t know what.

To Topic:
    It took some time for me to figure that this group (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087800000004rdZ&srPos=4&srKp=087) is in no actual category (maybe a little mistake of the creator, it would get even more attention otherwise I think), not Education, not Additional Issues, nothing. But it still has a pretty damn high count!!!!
    Of course Economy has the most topics, but it would be somewhere around the 21st group if it was listed in there. In education it would be the 11th. It would in every category be somewhere between the 10th and 21th topic. That’s pretty damn high in my opinion!
    Things are going, friends!!! :mrgreen: 🙂

Will

…the Economy is pretty much foremost on people’s minds…

…I’m in N.Calif and the economy is really starting to suck !…

…I’m in construction and have been out of work for 4 months…the longest in 32 years…

…my wife works at a High School and the staff was all told at a meeting yesterday that our District only has a few weeks of funds left …then everyone will have to be paid in State I.O.U.’s !…

…so do you think the grocery store will take an iou for bread and milk ?…

…when the grocery store shelves are empty…that’s when the %&#@ will hit the fan !…

…people will say that unless the ET’s can feed us, what is the point in knowing about them ?…

Zingdad

Will, I would offer you this thought:
    We are all of us the creators of our own reality. This world with all it’s systems is the result of our co-creation. No one here is ACTUALLY a victim. But the issue, of course, is that almost none of us know this. A simple proof of this statement occurs everytime you say to someone “we each create our reality” and they agree for a bit and then go “no, what about [xyz problem in my life], I didn’t create THAT!”. Essentially people are not ready to see that they have the life they have created. And if you don’t believe you created your experiences then the next logical conclusion is that you are somehow the victim of circumstance or the victim of someone else’s creation. And then the blame-game begins: “perpetrators must be punished!”

Life is just a big mirror. It unerringly shows you the results of your choices so that you can see if you like them or not. If you don’t then you should change your choices.

Now enter the situation we find ourselves in. we have chosen to play a game in which there is a thing called money. We are happy to measure our worth in terms of this arbitrary and essentially value-less counter. Worse than that, the power of the money is in the hands of someone else. Some other persons decide what money is worth and leech a little from you every time you engage with this money in any way. And bizarrely enough people seem to accept this iniquitous situation. They just keep limping along working harder and harder, getting poorer and poorer and giving all their power away to these other persons that are already obscenely powerful and wealthy. Where will it end? When will it stop? What will cause people to finally say “enough!” and demand a better future? Probably nothing. Except of course that the greed of the power mongers knows no bounds and they don’t know when to stop pillaging the system and consequently the system is now in melt-down.

Now what part of this is the fault or the responsibility of our star brothers?

None.

So what will happen if they swoop in now – uninvited – and fix things? Simple: We will go from believing we are the victims of circumstance to believing we are the victims of the our star brothers. We will still not believe we can create our own reality and will now expect the star brothers to keep saving us from ourselves forever more. So that’s not a good idea.

So here is my suggestion: The system must be allowed to implode. People must get to the point of seeing how rotten it really is. They must be willing to let it go. Notice how, at every minor little glimmer of an upturn, people are willing to believe again. Notice how people KEEP believing the solution to their problems lies in money. Ask anyone if they had one wish what it would be. Almost guaranteed it’s something to do with winning the lottery or getting a million bucks or some such. They just don’t get it! Until we are ready to kick the whole money addiction and all the wrongful thinking and lies that are wrapped up in it we simply cannot co-create another better system.

So we must travel the road we are on until we are ready to get off that road. Only THEN can we pick a better road.

When we as a planet are really and truly ready to open our eyes and go “this isn’t working” then we will be ready to ask for help.

I am a great believer in “all things being perfect” and “nothing by co-incidence”. Things are coming together. I can feel the energies shifting from every direction. We move towards disclosure at the same pace at which we move towards financial melt-down. I believe these things will roughly coincide. And then? What will happen then? I reckon then the same thing will happen that has always happened: we will each of us get what we create! The difference will be that we will have FAR more knowledge and insight available. Whole new avenues of creation will open for those that are ready and willing to choose them. Some might continue to cling to what they know, some might be ready to create grandly. We shall see. But my brother, for me it is true: there is no cause for despair. Fear will only bring you what you don’t want.

But can I tell this to the people around me that are sunk in a mire of debt? That are being foreclosed upon and are worried about feeding their children? Sadly, no. I cannot rescue anyone other than myself. I cannot give anyone hope if they are not willing to create it themselves. But there are always options if people are only willing to see beyond the system as it is presented to them.

I don’t speak from some high-and-mighty position. I was quite recently eye-ball deep in debt. I then had a new thought about myself. I am now very nearly debt free but still working at it. Then I will liquidate my assets and get out of the system as much as possible to be as self-sufficent as possible without the system. These are my choices and I am enacting them. The change in how I feel about myself as a result of seeing this new reality unfold is truly amazing. Everyone can empower themselves if they so choose. I believe this. Again, the problem is that most other people do not.

Will

…thanx Zing…

…even I can use a hug once in a while…

…I did sound like I was venting a little harshly…I appologise…

…the post was a responce to UFO’s comment about the economy holding most of the lines at the Briefing site…

…but I do agree with most all you wrote…and in a very thoughtful way…

…Adamu chose a good spokesman…

opalescent

It sure is nice that enlightened folks from outside the US would like to vote on the change.gov site, the enthusiasm is well received and welcome, but in keeping with the timbre of the thread, it’s not up to anyone except the citizens of said country to change it. But an awesome find, Zingdad, thanks for posting this, I shall share with all my buds stateside here!

I, for one, am quite grateful for food stamps. It’s like trading the ego for food. We’ve gotten really uncomfortably close to going hungry here once in a while… but thank the stars we have a roof over our head and keep the electricity going. It’s true, intention coupled with action should equal results, but sometimes there are bigger things afoot than keeping the cupboard full of victuals. We’ve learned a lot about trust, and playing a game of having just what we need when we need it. Not much sooner, but it’s kickstarted some creativity that otherwise might not have been quite so juiced. Once the assets run out, the safety net is different.

The economy. Big scary monster for lots of people. One thing I am grateful for, having lived for these few years with little more than a few bucks in my pocket at any given time, is that now we’re used to the uncertainty of where the money’s going to come from for the next power bill. Gets pretty cold here in the winter. No heat is not good. We’ve already gone through the freaking out phase, so we’ll be able to help people who are just entering it… we’ve noticed this starting, too.

And I’ve learned to love the process.

Sorry this has gone so far off topic, but overall ’tis my opinion that disclosure would be a lot easier when there are full bellies and warm homes for everyone. A lot of people have no idea how many people are living on the edge here. First things first. We have to fix the system, meaning Americans waking up to fix the brokenness of government as public service… a challenge, because the system to fix the system is broken too! Then we’ll be ready to meet our brothers. At least, this has been a strong point the Renegades have been making…

opalescent

… and it seems there is less reason to wonder “if” Obama will support disclosure, from this article from the Honolulu Exopolitics Examiner:

For a long time now, there’s been too much secrecy in this city. The old rules said that if there was a defensible argument for not disclosing something to the American people, then it should not be disclosed. That era is now over. Starting today, every agency and department should know that this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to withhold information but those who seek to make it known.–Barack Obama, in a press conference announcing his Memorandum on Transparency and Open Goverenment

Link to full article.

UFOBelieve

Wow Opal, awesome found. I can’t believe what I am reading is a quoted statement from the president of the US of A … amazing.

Annan

Dear Opal:

The economy. Big scary monster for lots of people. One thing I am grateful for, having lived for these few years with little more than a few bucks in my pocket at any given time, is that now we’re used to the uncertainty of where the money’s going to come from for the next power bill. Gets pretty cold here in the winter. No heat is not good. We’ve already gone through the freaking out phase, so we’ll be able to help people who are just entering it… we’ve noticed this starting, too.

My heartfelt thought goes out to you, this is not a very ideal situation you are in – but you are the lucky ones in this case of turmoil, having both the emotional, mental and spritiual assets you need to get through this, and is blessed enough to be able to help out others getting through aswell. You will be very fine you and your litte family in not too long – rest assured.

Much warming love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

Aw, thanks Annan… it is a passage that has made us recognize blessings with greater joy, so it’s not all for naught. And it keeps us eternally optimistic!

I had the wrong link in my last posting above… it is the Atlanta, Georgia-based examiner.com, a metropolitan news site. Wow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.