WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Introduce Yourself With your permission…

• This topic has 8 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Parriah

By way of introduction, my name is Robert (“Bob” preferred) Gouldman, and I hail from the state of Maryland on the east coast of the USA. Happily married for 30 years, give or take, my wife Cat and I boast of a college student son (Eric) who we both feel quite lucky to even know…much less be able to refer to him as “our son”.

On an even more personal note, I have a passion for collecting antique Cultural Festival Masks (and exploring their associated belief systems), although the collection does seem to focus primarily on Central American Day of the Dead Mask folk art as well as a few Native American period pieces. I also collect minerals and crystals, although I have never felt a particularly strong desire to explore the power associated with crystals. For me, this isn’t necessarily a “bad or good” scenario; simply a matter of personal preference.

And, finally, I quite comfortably subscribe to the Seth Information channeled through Jane Roberts from 1963-1984 which, in essence, clearly states “You Create Your Own Reality”. On the day my mind allowed me to consciously grasp the magnitude of that sentiment, I became filled with almost unbridled joy as well as astonishment that I had not seen it before. The “truth” of this premise had been, quite literally, in front of my nose all along.

I have become quite reclusive over the years, and will undoubtedly be reading the thoughts of others much more than speaking of my own here. Your patience with this premise would be greatly appreciated. Those of you who make it a practice to read auras will most probably note that what I offer is both genuine and sincere.

At any rate, there you have some of the facets which go towards making my reality what it is…and I thank you for this opportunity.

All My Best,

Bob

Annan

Much welcom Bob, that was a very nice introduction my friend. I am looking forward for your inputs, which I am sure will have to come after you have settled in this forum 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

echo

Hey Bob! I was wondering what your favorite type of crystal is. Also, I was born in Maryland and lived there for a while (a pretty small state), anyway, go Orioles! hahaha 😆

mia

Hello Bob (((hugs)))

You seem a real gentleman 🙂

Welcome to The Book of Light

Love mia xx

Gaian

Greetings and welcome, Bob! Seth’s teachings have been a great and wonderful part of my journey as well. I feel that those teachings ultimately led me here – and here is a great place to be!

Namaste’,

Gaian

opalescent

Welcome, Bob, and as a former Marylander from ’round Charm City way, may I just say “Hey, hon!” 😉

Parriah

With your permission, I will address all replies to my initial hello here and now…so here goes:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Annan,

You said:

“Much welcom Bob, that was a very nice introduction my friend. I am looking forward for your inputs, which I am sure will have to come after you have settled in this forum

Much love
    Annan the Nordic”

“Me is not against darkness – I AM OF NORDIC LIGHT”

Your kindness is appreciated more than you may know my friend, and I thank you for it. With all sincerity, I now offer the following to you: May the hammer Mjolnir guide and assist you through your journey.

Again, thank you Norseman. You wear the mantle well.

Bob

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Echo,

You said:

“Hey Bob! I was wondering what your favorite type of crystal is. Also, I was born in Maryland and lived there for a while (a pretty small state), anyway, go Orioles! Hahaha”

This world IS a small place, isn’t it my friend?

Although I enjoy ALL those minerals and crystals which see fit to share my physical adventure, I guess my favourite “combination” would be the following: a huge 16 inch half-Geode comprised primarily of quartz. Upon this mineral bedding, I have placed a rather large Shiva Lingham stone (11 and one half inches in length and weighing in at 23 pounds). Interestingly, this particular pairing seems to have resulted in an enhancement of my sanctum’s Feng Shui. Perhaps it’s the heavily patterned feminine wisdom displayed on this stone’s surface which provides much in the way of comfort for me.

I sincerely thank you Echo for the warmth of your welcome.

Best,

Bob

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Warmest Wishes To You Mia.

You said:

“Hello Bob (((hugs)))

You seem a real gentleman

Welcome to The Book of Light

Love mia xx

Everything happens for a reason.
    All is as it should be.”

“gentleman”? Don’t you believe it! Lol…

…and welcome, Mia, to MY reality. Interestingly, everyone seems to find EXACTLY what it is they seek; although they may not consciously admit to it, or even realize it. At least this premise is what I have found to be probably true during this experience. And, for me, this premise most certainly includes the adventure that was/is 14 October 2008.

(((HUGS))) are now being offered TO YOU, my dear friend. Please accept them so that my giving can realize its own completeness.

My Warmest Regards To You, Your Family and To All Those Whom You Hold Dear.

Bob

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings Gaian,

You said:

“Greetings and welcome, Bob! Seth’s teachings have been a great and wonderful part of my journey as well. I feel that those teachings ultimately led me here – and here is a great place to be!

Namaste’,

Gaian”

My sincerest Thank You for revealing this [Seth] portion of your experience to me. A more meaningful “come on in” could not have been forthcoming, and I enjoyed an ear-to-ear smile as I read your thoughts.

Namaste’ to you as well, dear friend.

As Mohandas Gandhi so eloquently said: “If you want to change the world, change yourself”.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Opalescent (an eye-catching username),

You said:

“Welcome, Bob, and as a former Marylander from ’round Charm City way, may I just say “Hey, hon!”

Baltimore is an interesting town, to be sure. As a youngster, I created some interesting adventures for myself in that area…although NONE of them can be relayed in mixed company. Lol

Seriously, the LOVE and warmth I encounter when visiting this website is so refreshingly REAL. Thank you sincerely, my dear friend, for both these things.

My Warmest Regards To You,

Bob

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to you all. :ugeek: (sort of looks like me…especially the glasses, goatee and hairline)

Bob

dax

Hi !

Welcome, most of us are all new toons too anyway.
    See aroung, read around. Interact.

Just be carefull of Annan, he tends to call you brothers.. Brother Bob.. dunno how that’s feel to you? (ahah)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GA LOVES YOU

Welcome Bob,

I find it intereting how we become recluse in a way to find ourselves. I guess we don’t need anyone telling us what we should or should not do. Great introduction.

Welcome Home…it is very comforting being amongst family on a soul level.

Love to you,

GA

Gaian

I find it fascinating that of all the things you could have written in your response to me, you wrote my favorite quote. Yes, dear friend, we must be the change we wish to see!

Greatest love to you!

Gaian

Parriah

Since the precedent has been established, I’ll continue to address multiple replies in this manner. Thank you all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Dax,

You said:

“Hi !

Welcome, most of us are all new toons too anyway.
    See aroung, read around. Interact.

Just be carefull of Annan, he tends to call you brothers.. Brother Bob.. dunno how that’s feel to you? (ahah)”

Yes, the “B” repetition does sound like the start of a drum roll. lol

Thanks for the warm welcome Dax. I’ve taken the liberty of reading some of your thoughts here, and they’re quite interesting as well as appreciated.

We’ll be seeing each other quite a bit here, and I look forward to it.

Best,

Bob

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Morning GA Loves You,

You said:

“Welcome Bob,

I find it intereting how we become recluse in a way to find ourselves. I guess we don’t need anyone telling us what we should or should not do. Great introducation.

Welcome Home…it is very comforting being amongst family on a soul level.

Love to you,

GA”

Yes, we all seem to do what we feel is necessary to limit the distraction of physical reality when searching within ourselves. Understanding this premise makes me less of a “pariah”, and I feel this to be an insightful observation on your part.

And thanks for holding the door open for me to enter here. It does feel good to be a member of this family, and wherever I go during this adventure, this home will be nestled within my heart. For me, it simply doesn’t get any better than that.

Love Back To You GA,

Bob

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another Hello Gaian,

You said:

“I find it fascinating that of all the things you could have written in your response to me, you wrote my favorite quote. Yes, dear friend, we must be the change we wish to see!

Greatest love to you!

Gaian”

It seems an interesting dynamic is taking shape here, and it’s with excited anticipation that I choose to accompany our family on this journey of light.

Namaste,

B

Annan

Yes, the “B” repetition does sound like the start of a drum roll.

Indeed your perception is good my dear brother Bob. 😀

So let me welcome you with this, little something, backing up your statement:
    [youtube:wuq9eako]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tvN632pHms[/youtube:wuq9eako]

Much roll-ing
    Annan the Nordic

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.