WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad The Ascension Papers by Zingdad

• This topic has 19 voices and 77 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Zingdad

This thread is for the discussion of The Ascension Papers by Zingdad and Friends which can be found here on my website.

The Ascension Papers are an on-going work. As new chapters are written so they will be released on my website for you to read. The first few chapters are up and you are invited to read them and discuss them with me here in this thread. I believe new co-created inspiration might come to me as a result of shared discussion with you and other like-minded souls. I believe The Ascension Papers will gain far greater validity by sharing the creative process in this way.

The Ascension Papers are, unsurprisingly, about ascension: mine, yours and everyone’s. It is something that is occurring right now on a massive scale though most people are unaware of this. If you would gain deeper awareness and become an ever more active participant in the process then I invite you to read The Ascension Papers. It may resonate with you. If nothing else you are sure to find it most interesting and thought-provoking.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and interacting with you on this.

In love and laughter,
    Zingdad

jamwolfsky

Congrats Zingdad, super site…. :), very promising .
    I have a question.
    Is Joy Divine ultimate goal to integrate Zingdad into Joy Divine? 🙂 .
    What will happen to Zingdad once he is integrated into Joy Divine?
    Will Zingdad become Joy Divine Zingdad?
    So that Zingdad can only speak through Joy Divine making it difficult to imagine a dialogue between both of them as everything is Joy Divine 🙂 ……….

Will

…great site Z…

…I like the flavor of the dialogue so far…

…but I have to find time… betweens…

…so it will take a little while…

…Question…

…will there be a test at the end ?…

…Will…

GTTOWNSEND

Thanks so much , once again , for sharing your Truth , dear brother!
    Much Love , All-ways! 🙂

mathewdhart

Hi Zingdad, I just wanted to say that I read the first 7 chapters of The Ascension Papers and thoroughly enjoyed and resonated with the content (as well as with the style, humor, honesty, and format). Keep up the good work — I look forward to reading more!

Zingdad

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Congrats Zingdad, super site…. :), very promising .

Thanks Jam!

You pose some very interesting questions!

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Is Joy Divine ultimate goal to integrate Zingdad into Joy Divine? 🙂 .

Yeah, I would say that this is the case. But things are not as simple as they might seem. It’s not a simple matter of a “higher-self” sending a part of itself out and then reeling it back in again. It is quite a complex thing to understand. From the higher-self’s perspective I have never been apart or away. I never left. I have always been, and will always remain, within and a part of my higher-self. It is just from my perspective that I have come to believe myself to be separate and to perceive myself as an “individual”. In believing it to be so it has become very powerfully true for me. I have felt myself to be completely alone and separate and lost. In that state I have learned some interesting things about myself and done some interesting things. I have caused myself and others quite a lot of harm. I have come to realise this state of separation is quite painful and decided I wanted something different. I have, in this lifetime, begun to remember that I am not REALLY separate but actually a part of something greater. I have begun to wake up to the fact that I am, and always was, an indivisible part of my higher-self. I have begun to wake up to the remembrance of other lifetimes that are also “me” who are also a part of my higher-self. In waking up and remembering I am also learning to really love myself and to heal my inner-pain. And the more I do that the more I awaken. This begins an accelerating cycle which returns me “home” to my higher-self.

But does that mean I am “becoming” Joy-Divine? That I shall cease to be what I am and shall become something else? That is what your next questions were asking:

@jamwolfsky wrote:

What will happen to Zingdad once he is integrated into Joy Divine?
    Will Zingdad become Joy Divine Zingdad?
    So that Zingdad can only speak through Joy Divine making it difficult to imagine a dialogue between both of them as everything is Joy Divine 🙂 ……….

The answer that I have received to this type of enquiry is quite difficult for me to completely grasp. You see, Jam, we here on earth are constrained to very limited view of what we are or what we could be. We each inhabit a world of one-perspective, one time-line, one identity. But, as I understand it, higher-dimensional beings are not the same as us in this respect. They know themselves to be outside of time. This is hard for me to grasp properly. But the way I understand it is like this: every single moment in my whole life is RIGHT NOW for my higher-self. And not just all the moments that I believe I have experienced… the moments I have NOT experienced because of the choices I DID NOT take… those moments are also equally real and equally RIGHT NOW for my higher-self. And all the moments in all my past lives too. And all the moments in all the possible lives and probable lives that got played out in dreams and in subordinate realities. And all the moments of all the life-between-lives too.

It starts to boggle my mind when I think about all that, but for my higher-self all of that is RIGHT NOW and all of that is SELF. And, in fact, all of that is like a grain of sand on the endless beach that is Joy-Divine because J-D has infinite experience doing all kinds of things that I simply do not have the capacity to even begin to understand.

But do you see the problem? I see myself as that which holds certain experiences. I am a certain kind of person because I behave in a certain way. But higher-self also includes other versions of self that are quite different from me. So what am I? Am I just me or am I me and all those other versions too?

Well… I can speak from my own experience and say I am that which I create myself to be. I can say that, as I awaken, so I have been healing and loving parts of self that previously I rejected and said “not me”. Now I look at these part of self and say “oh yes, that too is me”. And so the journey is begun. So I am becoming more, not less. So I am indeed awakening to being one with Joy-Divine.

And then? How do I converse with myself if I am all just that? Well… the answer is quite simple. if I wish to discover something about myself or seek within myself then I speak to that aspect of self that is engaged in that process of self-discovery. Then I can see myself as Joy-Divine OR I can see myself as the individuated aspect that is busy with that task. Because it is all one thing. Unless it holds the perspective that it is not.

And this, I believe, is a good way to understand EVERYTHING.

It is my belief that, at some level, all higher-selves find that they too are all part of one great being. And that means that ultimately we are all ONE. All of us. We just don’t know it. We all experience ourselves as separate and apart but that is just so that we may be the part of the greater self that can answer certain questions about Self.

Jam, I don’t know if I have done a good job of answering your questions. They are big questions with terribly complex answers. But they are quite central to the whole issue of ascension. And seeing as that is what the book is all about I very much hope you’ll stay with the book and see if your questions are elucidated. Maybe some of what you find will even resonate with you too.

Zingdad

@Will wrote:

…great site Z…

…I like the flavor of the dialogue so far…

…but I have to find time… betweens…

…so it will take a little while…

Thank you Will!!!
    I’m very glad you are enjoying it. The nice thing about a book is that you can take your time and read when you are ready. it never moves on while you weren’t looking. 🙂

@Will wrote:

…Question…

…will there be a test at the end ?…

…Will…

Oh for sure! There is always a test at the end!

LOL!

But seriously… I think the test is for the material itself. To what degree will it show itself to be valid in my life and in the lives of it’s readers? That will be an interesting test indeed!

Zingdad

@GTTOWNSEND wrote:

Thanks so much , once again , for sharing your Truth , dear brother!
    Much Love , All-ways! 🙂

Thank you my dear brother Greg!

Zingdad

@mathewdhart wrote:

Hi Zingdad, I just wanted to say that I read the first 7 chapters of The Ascension Papers and thoroughly enjoyed and resonated with the content (as well as with the style, humor, honesty, and format). Keep up the good work — I look forward to reading more!

Thank you so much Mathew, I really appreciate your kind words.

I’m busy on the next three chapters right now and will post here as they are added. I am however taking a very small break from writing as I first just wanted to do a limited release to see if there are any bugs on the site that needed ironing out. Next I am going to make a youtube vid to invite more readers as well as telling folks about this on other forums, etc. THEN I’ll get back to the work of the channelling again. And in between all this try to live the rest of my life 🙂

Oh and welcome to the Book of Light!

jamwolfsky

Thank you Zingdad for taking time to answer my question .
    You did a good job Zingdad, your answer is perfect 🙂 .
    The wonderful part about your chapters is that they invite a large number of people to question themselves about ascension in a dialogue with what I would call an ancient greek vibration(reminds me of Plato and Socrates, the Banquet, allthough the subject is different, I think!!)
    I think this is essential and very clever 🙂 .
    Bless you….

Ricky

Just read the first installment. I wish i could say something clever from my mind but i cant, but from my heart i will say WoW, and WoW spelled backwards is WoW. so which ever way you look at it…. it’s still WoW 🙄 i am being plain silly now!

I am bored of saying “it resonates with me” because i reckon i have worn that word out! so i will say, it sat very well with me indeed and it was well understood!! J-D is very cool i love his explanations and he made me smile.

Verily this be the book of light 😀

Thank you zing. Good work…. i’m off to read more and turn my eyes square. :geek:

opalescent

Oh, oh, it’s online, and I have been traveling and without a computer… I am much looking forward to getting into this reading when I get settled back home! A busy lull, wasn’t it? Treasures are laid at our feet!

Zingdad

Thanks Jam. Interesting – I hadn’t thought of this in the context of Socratic dialogue. But now that you point it out I guess it might sort of be like that. I am talking to “myself” about philosophical matters. Hmmm… I like that!

And Ricky – you are such a sweety! I appreciate you enthusiasm so much! And “enthusiasm” spelled backwards is “msaisuhtne” which is Swahili for “you rock”! lol!

Opal – you know I value and respect your opinion and so I very much look forward to hearing what you have to say when you’ve had a look.

So I’ve just uploaded the “invitation video” to youtube. It’s a short teaser to let folks on youtube know about my site. I thought I’d share it here just for your interest. Let me know what you think, huh?
    [youtube:32g0advl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Bg1m3d0o4[/youtube:32g0advl]

GTTOWNSEND

Z , I loved the video! Great intro to your new sharings! I also have now finished the first 7 chapters , and I really love what you’ve got going on there! Very good mix of info and humor , all wrapped in Love. Also , for me anyway , the Ra Material was pretty much The pivotal information that launched my quest for the Truth years ago , or at least began to really answer the questions I was asking , and I love the way your writings and it dance together. And that we , in fact , create that very Truth that we have been searching for.

I very much look forward to co-creating our new reality together , Z , with you , and many others that will join us , quite a few I am sure from here at BoL!

We are One!

Thanks again for you gift of Love!

Will

…Z…

…just wanted you to know that I downloaded your music to my mp3 and listened while I was painting the house yesterday…

…Love it !…

…nice work…

…Will…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • The topic ‘The Ascension Papers by Zingdad’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.