WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad The Ascension Papers by Zingdad

• This topic has 19 voices and 77 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Bigfeet E

Hi there Zingdad,
    Really good stuff you printed out there !
    As usual whenever i come across such quality i can not stop reading untill i soaked it all up till the end, so far…
    I loose sence of time and are focused on the moment.
    As i see here you allready made an invite-movie then i presume that it wont bother you much if i want to post your site in to the dutch niburu.nl.
    Although we have a lot of ‘difficult’ members over there of all sorts, i feel your writings will clarify (hopefully) a lot for potential true seekers.
    It could even swing some of the more 3D-stranded readers.
    I never give up hope to explain the more ‘floating’ perspective, wich is usually what i’m accused off, haha.
    Furtherly i’d maybe like to try to make a translated version, i’ve got vacation coming up next month.
    Surely there are a number of ppl who have trouble with reading english.
    Offcourse i first ask for your concent to do this ❗

I truely was a bit amazed of your apparently unknowingness about the farreaching dark global harshness that is going on.
    As Joy-Divine explained out very compactly, you seemed a bit shocked, wich is normal offcourse.
    Anyway, Niburu.nl & forum has many ‘hunters’ active for this sort of revealing information.

Again, loved your writings-section & hope to see more soon. 🙂
    Gave it all an A-rating.

@ All :
    I really should come to BoL more often, it’s a much softer enviroment here.
    Reason is also the language barriere. You all speak so much more elequantly as it is your own language to speak.
    It takes more time for me to plant an nice post :p

Warm greetz to you all
    😉

Zingdad

@GTTOWNSEND wrote:

Z , I loved the video! Great intro to your new sharings! I also have now finished the first 7 chapters , and I really love what you’ve got going on there! Very good mix of info and humor , all wrapped in Love. Also , for me anyway , the Ra Material was pretty much The pivotal information that launched my quest for the Truth years ago , or at least began to really answer the questions I was asking , and I love the way your writings and it dance together. And that we , in fact , create that very Truth that we have been searching for.

I very much look forward to co-creating our new reality together , Z , with you , and many others that will join us , quite a few I am sure from here at BoL!

We are One!

Thanks again for you gift of Love!

Thank you so much GT!

It has been a while since I looked at the RA material but I do remember how it caused in me an opening up of the mind. There have been a few works which shifted my perspective on life and the RA material is one of them.

GT, I think we stand on the very verge of some of very beautiful experiences of Life. For me The Ascension Papers are not so much about teaching people about how things are as about inviting people to a very special party. The party is the grandest most beautiful vision of Life that we together will imagine. It is a true golden age. And only people that want to imagine a life of maximum joy are invited to the party. So… it should be fun. 🙂

@Will wrote:

…Z…

…just wanted you to know that I downloaded your music to my mp3 and listened while I was painting the house yesterday…

…Love it !…

…nice work…

…Will…

Cool stuff! Thanks Will. My music is a bit of an eclectic mix of creative expressions at this point, Will. I understand that I needed to learn how to do this becasue I am, in the near future, going to need this ability to express something important. Not sure what exactly that is yet… but I am learning to trust and to be patient. 🙂

In the mean time the tunes are fun, though, aren’t they?

@Bigfeet E wrote:

As i see here you allready made an invite-movie then i presume that it wont bother you much if i want to post your site in to the dutch niburu.nl.

Hi Bigfeet E

Nice to see you around again! No, I won’t mind at all if you’d like to do that. I have written a short-ish introduction to The Ascension Papers for the other forum that I frequent (Book of Thoth). I’ll send that to you in a PM. You might find it appropriate for nibiru.nl members too.

@Bigfeet E wrote:

Although we have a lot of ‘difficult’ members over there of all sorts, i feel your writings will clarify (hopefully) a lot for potential true seekers.
    It could even swing some of the more 3D-stranded readers.
    I never give up hope to explain the more ‘floating’ perspective, wich is usually what i’m accused off, haha.

You know, Bigfeet E, the perspective I have come to take is this: it is all perfect. Some are meant to “ascend” in this lifetime and some are not. This doesn’t make those that are meant to ascend any better than those that aren’t… it is just what the soul has purposed for itself. Take for example the “previous lives” that I wrote in my book. If I didn’t live those lives then I wouldn’t be able to be who I am now doing what I’m doing now. They were a vital part of my journey. And so it is perfect that those lives were not “ascension lives”. They were perfect in their imperfection. As is this life I am living now. So… what I am trying to say is… from my perspective, I like to share learnings and insights but it works for me to not get attached to convincing others. Maybe the 3D stranded ones are doing exactly what they were really meant to do?

But these are only my thoughts on the subject.

@Bigfeet E wrote:

Furtherly i’d maybe like to try to make a translated version, i’ve got vacation coming up next month.
    Surely there are a number of ppl who have trouble with reading english.
    Offcourse i first ask for your concent to do this ❗

And I humbly and gratefully accept your offer! Thank you SO much Bigfeet E! It is a strange thing: I was told (it is even in the book) to expect this kind of amazing generous help but… even though I was told that… still I am surprised and amazed at the offer. Thank you. Yes. I am very pleased to have you do this. Please let me know as you go and I will create a place on my site for your translated version.

Bigfeet E

@Zingdad wrote:

And I humbly and gratefully accept your offer! Thank you SO much Bigfeet E! It is a strange thing: I was told (it is even in the book) to expect this kind of amazing generous help but… even though I was told that… still I am surprised and amazed at the offer. Thank you. Yes. I am very pleased to have you do this. Please let me know as you go and I will create a place on my site for your translated version.

I’m on the job 😉
    Almost finished the foreword yesterday. Guess i couldnt wait.
    It’s going to take some time as i’m not a pro at this.
    Please note that i’m just a forummer over there (niburu) and made a post about your site, so its not on the main page…
    Allready had a phew positive reactions though.
    When i finish the translation maybe i hope to atract more visitors.
    I’m not sure yet how to send you the translation, maybe you can give me some pointers ?
    Maybe on a PDF file ?

Orissa

Congratulations on your new site dear Zingdad! I love the design. I look forward to exploring more of your sharing & wisdom. I’ve only had time to read the foreword & intro so far, so I’m looking forward to perusing the rest soon.

Seeker

Dear Zindad, the Ascension Papers are awesome. I’ve been seeking as much material as I can digest on the subject for quite some time and this is the most interesting and enlightening that I’ve come across. I really like the way it is written in a dialog format, which makes it easy and enjoyable to read. Thank you (and JD) so much for creating it.

I intend to reread the chapters and perhaps raise some questions, but on the Singularity Event I have the following:

On the in-breath does the universe then physically reverse and start contracting?

For those that take a long exploration excursion during the Singularity Event what happens to their body, in that I’m concerned that dependent family members might suffer from someone’s absence?

I’m very confused on being outside of time and on how we can be concurrently experiencing other incarnations or past lives. Additional discussions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Considering the symbiotic comparison to us and Gaia, and our intestinal critters, and also other animals and plants, do only humans ascend?

Regarding the three “leavings” or waves of ascension:

What happens to the physical body and how might the event be noticed for those that stay behind?

What is the possible timeframe for the first leaving?

For those that do not partake does that mean that they will remain until the planetary ascension and then physically die?

I was going to ask on how we can better prepare our sails, masks and eliminate baggage, but I see this will be forthcoming, which I will anxiously await.

For those that do not ascend to higher dimensions, where and how will they go when Gaia ascends?

If our reality is being continuously defined (blink-to-blink) by the creator beings, does that mean they control our actions such that we really have no free will and are just puppets in their play? I know this is not true, but from how this was conveyed makes one consider such.

Please do not feel obligated to answer all of my questions, just those that seem most relevant and are of common interest. Although I’m sure you could jump on the first wave, I hope you stick around and keep sharing your wonderful insight, humor and guidance.

Thanks again Z

Bigfeet E

OMG, i completley missed the other 2 pages of your foreword. (more to translate 🙁 … 😆 )

Very interresting how you are able to have the remembrance of your past lives.
    As i read about your fourth life i saw a resemblance with something i’ve read before in some book.
    I’ll try to give a perspective as it was explained there.
    It told about when one was to die in this earthly reality, one could become trapped in a self projected world, holding on to shaped realityconfigurations as the one you just left. This in order to feel comfortable and still to play out a roll of character as you were not ready yet to see true the veil/cloak and completely enter the light realms. There you are helped by overlooking ‘higher souls’ to play out a nasty scar of the hart. In this selfcreated ‘reality’ you are the harvester and the most powerfull one as it is ‘your’ universe. Much like in a dream and you are counsiously participating in . This lasted as long untill you were ‘robbed’ from your last straw of love (the sister) wich took you from your selfprojected strenght and saw the nature of oneness. As you said all this in order to release a karmic pain. So this was actually happening in an astral plane, an inbetween place where toughtprojections become seemingly real for the person projecting. And furtherly it seems that here you also got the taste for mastering power as you played your next incarnation as an elemental controlling wizard and landlord…

That was what i felt about that part of your story.

Zingdad

@Bigfeet E wrote:

I’m not sure yet how to send you the translation, maybe you can give me some pointers ?
    Maybe on a PDF file ?

Hi BigfeetE

Again… I just want to say how much I appreciate what you are doing.

The easiest for me would be if you sent it to me in a MS Word document. That’s the easiest for me for formatting and uploading.

@Bigfeet E wrote:

OMG, i completley missed the other 2 pages of your foreword. (more to translate 🙁 … 😆 )

LOL!

Take your time, my friend. There is no rush.

@Bigfeet E wrote:

Very interresting how you are able to have the remembrance of your past lives.
    As i read about your fourth life i saw a resemblance with something i’ve read before in some book.
    I’ll try to give a perspective as it was explained there.
    It told about when one was to die in this earthly reality, one could become trapped in a self projected world, holding on to shaped realityconfigurations as the one you just left. This in order to feel comfortable and still to play out a roll of character as you were not ready yet to see true the veil/cloak and completely enter the light realms. There you are helped by overlooking ‘higher souls’ to play out a nasty scar of the hart. In this selfcreated ‘reality’ you are the harvester and the most powerfull one as it is ‘your’ universe. Much like in a dream and you are counsiously participating in . This lasted as long untill you were ‘robbed’ from your last straw of love (the sister) wich took you from your selfprojected strenght and saw the nature of oneness. As you said all this in order to release a karmic pain. So this was actually happening in an astral plane, an inbetween place where toughtprojections become seemingly real for the person projecting. And furtherly it seems that here you also got the taste for mastering power as you played your next incarnation as an elemental controlling wizard and landlord…

That was what i felt about that part of your story.

That is a very interesting analysis. Wow. Thanks for that. As I read your words I got a feeling of “this is right”. The fourth incarnation was a kind of a meta-reality… almost like a dream world. Yes. I think you are right. And I think your analysis of this is correct too. I had such deep pain in my heart that I wanted to lash out and hurt and damage the ones that had hurt me in the life before. The understanding I now have is that all the players in that life: my parents, my sister, the abusive uncle… even the children that tormented me… all of them were actually of the same “group soul”. But I didn’t know that. And THIS is how it was resolved in the end with them killing my sister and in so doing showing me that they are all the same greater being. Yes. And that is also how killing me resolved the karmic pain that lay between me and this group soul. Wow. What a wonderful insight. Thank you for helping me with this BigfeetE! Thank you for you interest in my story and for sharing your wisdom.

And the way that this all lead into the wizard lifetime is a very interesting observation too!

Hmm.

Much to think about. Thank you.

Zingdad

@Orissa wrote:

Congratulations on your new site dear Zingdad! I love the design. I look forward to exploring more of your sharing & wisdom. I’ve only had time to read the foreword & intro so far, so I’m looking forward to perusing the rest soon.

Orissa! Hi! Glad you have found your way here. There is no tearing hurry. The book is being written and will be “unfolding” for a while still. I think you will enjoy it though and look forward to your feedback as you go. Especially of the “Singularity Event” chapter. 🙂 But I won’t spoil it… you’ll see what I mean…

Zingdad

@Seeker wrote:

Dear Zindad, the Ascension Papers are awesome. I’ve been seeking as much material as I can digest on the subject for quite some time and this is the most interesting and enlightening that I’ve come across. I really like the way it is written in a dialog format, which makes it easy and enjoyable to read. Thank you (and JD) so much for creating it.

Seeker I am SO please you are finding value in this. Writing this is about the most exciting thing I have ever done. I am loving the process more than I can express. And being able to share it with folks like yourself just multiplies that joy.

Seeker I am going to try to answer your questions briefly from my perspective. If you feel that more is needed or if you want to discuss then you are welcome to do so. These are good questions.

@Seeker wrote:

On the in-breath does the universe then physically reverse and start contracting?

Answering this is complicated by the fact that we earth humans have only one perspective. Multidimensional beings have many.

The simple answer is “yes”.

But the more correct answer is probably “it depends on your perspective.” Beings that engage in the path of returning to source will find themselves in a reality that is physically contracting. This will alter the dynamics of their universe quite dramatically, I am told. But anyway, just because they are experiencing this it does not mean everyone will be experiencing this. There is scope for some others to still be on an outwards trajectory while you begin your inwards trajectory. Over time there will be less and less expansion and more and more returning.

The thing to realise is that ascending souls will become multidimensional. You will come to see yourself as able to hold many
    perspectives at once. You will release your need for all things to be black or white, this or that. You will see them to be this AND that. If that makes sense. You will know yourself to be in more than one place at once as time loses its significance.

But that IS hard to understand or visualise for us here.

@Seeker wrote:

For those that take a long exploration excursion during the Singularity Event what happens to their body, in that I’m concerned that dependent family members might suffer from someone’s absence?

Good question. The nitty-gritty of the singularity event is not clear to me beacuse, I think, this kind of thing will depend very much on the individual. Each person’s circumstances are different and they (and their Inner-Selves) will want to handle this experience in such as way as to be most loving and respectful for all concerned. I don’t have children and my life-partner is exactly in synch with me on this stuff. So she and I will do this together. That greatly simplifies matters for me. I fully recognise that this is not so for everyone and others might have some anxiety about leaving loved ones or about causing them pain and confusion. All I get about that is that each case will be handled with perfect sensitivity to the highest good. Maybe you can begin to open yourself to creative visualisations of how it could work for you in your situation so that it is all about love and not at all about pain.

@Seeker wrote:

I’m very confused on being outside of time and on how we can be concurrently experiencing other incarnations or past lives. Additional discussions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, as mentioned above this is hard for us to understand. Single-point perspectives and linear time are so deeply a part of our experience that we really struggle to understand them. I have had this shown to me in dreams and in mediations and still I only have the barest glimmering of how it might be.

I’ll make a point of getting J-D or 8 or someone to talk about it in such a way that it can be elucidated a bit. I have been promised a chapter on time and dimensions. Maybe it will all come clear in that.

@Seeker wrote:

Considering the symbiotic comparison to us and Gaia, and our intestinal critters, and also other animals and plants, do only humans ascend?

Oh no! Everything ascends! We humans are very arrogant about ourselves and our place in the universe. In some ways this is right becasue we do play a important and pivotal role in huge experiment that is going on now. But we fail to understand the nature of animals, plants (and even minerals!) and so on. We make the huge mistake of thinking of them as “less” than us. Less evolved, less “special”. This is not so. They are simply differently configured. Remember – it is all Oneness – it is all “God” and EVERYTHING is of consciusness. And often plants and animals h chosen a path of great self-sacrifice in order to facilitate our path (and the paths of other civilisations that came before ours that we don’t even know about).

Because animals don’t show us the kind of intelligence we can engage with we think they are beneath us. But what if they have all kinds of other intelligences that WE can’t engage with? They often have energetic and spiritual awarenesses which WAY supersedes ours. They are almost always FAR more aware of their connectedness with the Oneness than we are. Many animals are representatives of the most wonderful spiritual hierarchies from elsewhere. At the ending they will return to where they come from. Their role in this game will be over.

But this is a huge and very complex subject and again, there will be many different answers for each of the different plants and animals.

@Seeker wrote:

Regarding the three “leavings” or waves of ascension:

What happens to the physical body and how might the event be noticed for those that stay behind?

Again, I think this will vary. It will depend very much on the situation of the one leaving and the ones staying. I think the ones that stay that are the most locked up in their fear, pain and baggage will not want to know anything about the leavings. Or they will chose to see them as some kind of proof of “evil” goings on. Or whatever. They will be allowed to experience it like that if that is their choice.

There may be others that are less caught up in all that, ones who are ready to see examples of beauty and light. And they will take that from the leavings.

You see… the leaving ones will not make a great show of their going. They will do so quietly. Many will (I think) do so by enacting their physical death. Some will do so by turning their body to light and going, body and all, to their new reality. I even think some who are spiritually from other planets will be picked up by spaceships and physically taken “home”! But whatever the case… this will not be an exercise in removing from others the right to choose or the right to create. The leavings will be quiet, personal events. They will go unreported in the news, and probably undisclosed in public. Some folks will just not be here any more…

Many of those that are most actively preparing and are conscious of themselves doing so are quietly wrapping up their affairs. They are sorting out their debts, tidying up their lives, tying off loose ends. They are often moving out of the city to more quiet and tranquil places. They are gently letting go of the ties that bind. When the time comes for these ones to go it will barely be noticed. There will be no-one to say “hey where is Joe? He didn’t arrive at work this morning! And his bills are unpaid!” At most someone might notice that they sort of lost touch with Joe.

@Seeker wrote:

What is the possible timeframe for the first leaving?

No idea. It is apparently unhelpful to us if they get into that. Then we attach our egos to this. We approach it with the mind instead of the heart. We try to get into “proving or disprove” or to try to change and convince others. It loses it’s personal nature.

If we accept the invitation the we will experience this at exactly the perfect moment for us. Not before and not after. If we are refusing the offer then, I guess, there will be some other kind of exit from this planetary reality.

Which brings me to your next question…
    @Seeker wrote:

For those that do not partake does that mean that they will remain until the planetary ascension and then physically die?

I really can’t be sure. I think there are many more paths out of here than I am able to imagine. And I think each person has, on a soul-level negotiated their own transition. So I just don’t know.

But I can see the urgency of this question for folks that have loved ones that are not engaged with some kind of ascension path at all. I think I need to have a discussion with J-D about this too.

@Seeker wrote:

For those that do not ascend to higher dimensions, where and how will they go when Gaia ascends?

I think there are many paths forward. It becomes quite true for me that we all create our own reality, even the ones that d not believe this to be the case. And as we all are different and all are creating differently it is inevitable that we will each get something different!

But I think I’ll lump this question together with the one above and address it with J-D.

@Seeker wrote:

I was going to ask on how we can better prepare our sails, masks and eliminate baggage, but I see this will be forthcoming, which I will anxiously await.

I’m looking forward to this myself! 🙂 But I do suspect that it is to a great extent about each person leanring to listen to their own inner truth and follow their heart.

@Seeker wrote:

If our reality is being continuously defined (blink-to-blink) by the creator beings, does that mean they control our actions such that we really have no free will and are just puppets in their play? I know this is not true, but from how this was conveyed makes one consider such.

The confusion creeps in with us because we see ourselves as separate from our inner-selves. “They” are the creator beings and “we” are the poor sad sacks down here with no power. But this is, of course, not true. We are each one and the same being with our higher selves. We have just managed to create a kind of a mask or a partition so that we cannot perceive this.

We are at one with the process of the creation of the universe. Each of us. The difference between us and our higher selves is that they are aware of this. The know consciously about their creative endeavours. We do not. We think we are just observing stuff unfolding around us over which we have no power to choose. The ascension process is the awakening process. It is a gradual realisation of who we really are. It is remembering that we are our own true creator selves. We are our higher selves. We are the ones we have always been waiting for.

@Seeker wrote:

Although I’m sure you could jump on the first wave, I hope you stick around and keep sharing your wonderful insight, humor and guidance.

I’m not so sure about that first wave thing. I have only recently really begun to wake up. I know of others who have been awakened for twenty years (and more) before me.

But this isn’t a race. Each will get where they want to be in perfect time.

And I will not leave before I am done what I wanted to do. And I have this strange feeling that once I have left I will immediately return again. I love this planet far too much to desert her in her hour of travail.

Kindest regards to you my friend!
    ~Z~

Seeker

Thanks Zindad, I sure appreciate your response and the answers provided.

dan

Hi friends, there is a great messge from those of Quo http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0523.aspx In there they say something that makes one wander about this assension thing.

This instrument was speaking earlier today with those who thought that perhaps on the winter solstice in 2012 the third-density experience would blink out and there would no longer be a third density. We, however, do not suggest that this is the case. We would suggest that the case is that the light that created the spiritual or metaphysical atmosphere of third density in such and such a way shall be exhausted and that the light that is striking your third-density energy bodies shall be a light of fourth density which you, as a third-density entity, are not wired to be able to grasp without significant distortion.

I think many of us will simply die. DIE? OH MY GOD! well yes, why should we bring our poor and tired bodies to the 4th density? Our un-resolved fear of death is going to ruin our chance to enjoy this marvelous time. And of course “death” is one of the corner stone of this experience in the “wrong” side of the veil of forgetfulness. Death has no meaning in the other side. Jumping over the veil always means the experience of death on many levels. The ego death archetype. All mystics went through it, even if then they returned to the body.
    The breaking of a set of reference points. And when the falling of all, ALL our 3D reference points happen, oh my, if we remain in our fleshy bodies or not will be at all means unimportant.
    But… well no matter how much we agree with this, to really conquer fear is the feat, so that we may conquer life.

good night.
    daniel

Zingdad

Hi dan

That is an interesting quote there from Quo. I quite enjoyed it and it reminds me that I should go and reacquaint myself with what Carla and friends are up to.

What is quite curious to me is how you extrapolate from that quote that “many of us will simply die”. I really don’t feel that is implied AT ALL by Quo. To my mind it is quite clear that they are saying that we 3D earth people “are not wired to be able to grasp” the change from third density to fourth density “without significant distortion”. This means we are not set-up to be able to understand what this change will bring about without undergoing a lot of internal change… a lot of inner-work. As far as I am concerned that is all they are saying. Maybe it is the word “distortion” that has caused you to think they implied death? If so I would strongly encourage you to read more of especially the RA material that precedes the Quo works. They use the word distortion a great deal and to them it doesn’t have the pejorative value that our culture often applies to to it. To them it means altered, changed, morphed. They would, for example, say a persons name is a “sound distortion”. It is apparent that they use this word in a very neutral way.

So it’s an interesting quote but I must say I don’t think it supports your contention that “many of us will simply die”.

But does that mean I disagree with you? Well… no, not exactly. It is quite possible that many earth people WILL die. But let’s get honest, if you remove 2012 and the ascension thing from the equation then… were you really expecting not to ever die? And irrespective of anything else a good number of folks would ANYWAY die every year of normal stuff like viruses and car accidents and war and famine. So what are we talking about? It would appear to me that you are making the assertion that 2012 equals everyone dying. And that we must get over our fear of it because it is inevitable. You make the statement that “Jumping over the veil always means the experience of death on many levels.” (my emphasis). Really? ALWAYS? Are you sure? It is a point I would disagree with you upon. I would certainly agree that it often does. That it usually does. Even that, up to now, it ALMOST always has. Yes – when it is “business as usual” then the path to ascension has usually culminated with physical death followed by some post-incarnational final work and on you go to a higher-dimensional consciousness. Super. But ALWAYS? Nope. I don’t agree. Firstly there does seem to be some evidence of “bodily ascensions” in the religious literature of pretty much every religion – if you are of a mind to look and if you are of a mind to believe it. Secondly there is some evidence of mass ascensions for example the with Mayans. And then, for myself, I know as a matter of my own past-life memories that bodily ascension was the norm practised by all the members of a civilisation living on a planet in the system of Lyra… if you are of a mind to believe ME. So even if it is business-as-usual there does seem to be some wriggle room. It does seem to ME to be possible to “get out of here” alive. And then what does the 2012 ascension mean if not business UNusual? I mean if we were going to just keep doing the same stuff the same way why bother with the whole 2012 thing at all? Why have it be an important date? Why do anything about it or for it? Why not just let folks keep slowly raising their consciousness to the point that they are ascension-ready when they end one of their incarnations? That is business as usual. So why do it differently now? Or if, as you seem to be arguing, it is just to be a mass-extinction event why bother alerting us to it? We’re just going to die, after all! And then we will be spirit beings and then we’ll sort ourselves according to our levels of consciousness and move on. Why alert us to what is coming if it’s just a big die-off? The only possible reason for that is to sow fear. And all that does is lower vibrations.

So I guess each person can (and will) decide for themselves what they think is coming. But for me it is my truth that ascension does not equal death. Ascension actually equals LIFE. And no, I don’t come to this conclusion becasue I fear death. I state it unambiguously that I do NOT fear death. I have seen it enough times and remembered my way across it’s borders to know that death is a lot less painful a thing than birth, for example, is. This is not wishful thinking talking. This is me standing in my truth and expressing it. And I am not creating my path with death. And as I create that path so I am expressing it in the form of The Ascension Papers. I share it in the hope that others will not only find value in it but actually come and share the journey with me… as everyone that has joined in this discussion forum has!

By way of reminder… The first seven chapters are available to read here. As new chapters are written so they will be added. And, coincidentally, Chapter 8 (which I am busy writing right now) deals at some length with the concept of death and how it is not to be feared. Maybe that will go some way to responding to your post? I look forward to your feedback.

Wanderer

Congrats on the site Zingdad, I will be definitely spending some time there.

I just finished reading your complete intro and I have to say that it’s quite the story. Whether good or bad, you paint a colorful picture with your words. I’ve always enjoyed your writings and I have to say that I really like your story so far. I specifically like the story of how you and your lady love came to be together. It brought tears of joy to my eyes, literally. I think it’s because the mission you guys made for yourselves in this lifetime is very similar to something I am experiencing with my special someone. I think I am to help her love herself.

It’s been a rough road between this person and I but I know in my heart that it will eventually lead to something wonderful. I have faith that it will.

I look forward to reading the rest of your writings.

Much love to you my dear other self and many thanks for the work you have done for me!

Zingdad

Wow, thanks for the wonderful warm words, Wanderer! I am touched.

The path of loving another can be complicated, challenging and hard work. A bit like the path of loving ourselves, isn’t it? I don’t know HOW I got as lucky as I did with my lady-love. We have quite simply had a miracle of a love story. I never stop counting my blessings for this. I wish you for you that your faith should be rewarded and that you will find great joy and love on your journey with your special other.

Zingdad

Oh! I almost forgot!

I wanted to let everyone know that…

ta-duh!

Chapter 8 is up!

YAY! 🙂

It’s been quite a marathon session getting this one written but I totally feel it was worth it. I have really loved receiving this conversation. It is one of my favourites and not AT ALL what I expected when I first began writing it. It turned out to be a pretty wonderful surprise for me. I look forward to hearing what you think.

Love and laughter
    ʑ̊ǃɳǥðåð ̊

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • The topic ‘The Ascension Papers by Zingdad’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.