WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad The Ascension Papers by Zingdad

• This topic has 19 voices and 77 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    bajillic

OMG…. I can’t stop thinking about all this… day and night… Thank you Zingdad , JD and soon 8. Almost on last chapt…
    Already want to reread it all.
    thank you…

it all makes so much sense…
    I feel such a stirring inside me… such a happy feeling of relief.. hard to express….

Jillyx

dan

Friends, do you know Bashar? channeled through Darryl Anka, very good stuff. Here I put 2 links to small videos where this entity talks about the same concepts of life after death as 8 did, and also, very intereseting is the 4 laws of creation, very alike 8’s Truth -The One Is – and the derivatives.
    Enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DLSyU7y97M&feature=PlayList&p=5661BE6C855C3B9E&index=0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcq5tcOzito

Daniel

Ann7002

Thank you Zingdad,
    I am so happy to be here and looking forward to get to know you all.

@Zingdad wrote:

I felt like I kept creating reasons to be here but they never made me really feel like I belonged or like I really WANTED to be here. I kept having these fantasies of how I would “walk out” of this life. How I would leave on a spaceship or exit this world while having an out of body experience. Such things. But now – for me – I feel a profound sense of purpose. I am creating a path forward that I am really loving. Now everything changes for me.

Wow, do i recognise this. I was having fantasies about being picked up by a spaceship and brought home to my real family. I had to be an alien or ET. Those toughts are probably my first memory . I Could not understand why I was here… Now I know, I signed up.
    Now that The Ascension Papers have had a few days rest and been “put in the right folders” in my head, there are multiple reasons to stay “on duty”. I have chosen this life, with everything in it, no point in quiting something this joyable. Well, I am not saying that going to work is joy, but to stay in “the game”, it has to be done.

@Zingdad wrote:

Ann – I don’t know you and I am not in the habit of telling other people about their lives – but just maybe you are waiting to discover you truest, highest, most magnificent purpose. Maybe. I can say there is nothing so exciting as feeling you have that!

I am glad you feel like you do, that is the best sign of you fullfilling your purpose, and your work is magnificent .

I am waiting with patiense….. Nothing comes, or is discovered untill the time is right…

Love, Truth and Joy

-Namaste-

Zingdad

@dan wrote:

Friends, do you know Bashar? channeled through Darryl Anka, very good stuff. Here I put 2 links to small videos where this entity talks about the same concepts of life after death as 8 did, and also, very intereseting is the 4 laws of creation, very alike 8’s Truth -The One Is – and the derivatives.
    Enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DLSyU7y97M&feature=PlayList&p=5661BE6C855C3B9E&index=0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcq5tcOzito

Daniel

dan, I cannot thank you enough for sharing this with me!

I hadn’t heard of Bashar before but having watched this video – well – the synchronicities are overwhelming. I was just talking to Ann in her into thread about synchronicitity and here it is again. Bashar’s rules of the universe are very, very nearly identical to 8’s derived truths. This is amazing stuff. And the way he describes death is also so very similar. This is mind-blowing. I think I am going to have to try to contact Darryl Anka. Seems like we are singing from the same hymn book!

Thanks again dan!

Zingdad

@bajillic wrote:

OMG…. I can’t stop thinking about all this… day and night… Thank you Zingdad , JD and soon 8. Almost on last chapt…
    Already want to reread it all.
    thank you…

it all makes so much sense…
    I feel such a stirring inside me… such a happy feeling of relief.. hard to express….

Hi Jilly

I’m really glad this is working for you. This is wonderful. I am loving the process of receiving this material but sharing it with others and hearing how it is helping them is a wonderful, wonderful thing for me. And… unbelievably enough… I am told that what is still to come is even MORE amazing. Though I’m not really sure how you top the Singularity Event for general amazingness! 🙂 But I am quite willing to go ahead and see! 😀

Much love to you my dear friend
    ~Z~

bajillic

Hi Zingdad… can’t wait for the next chapter with number 8… Meanwhile I am re reading it all and of course it is even better the second time…
    I do have some questions… WHY?? why this information now, information that is sharing what is behind the veil as such… Why has it not been available sooner? is it because the Singularity event is getting close? All so exciting… 🙂 You really need to get BBC and CNN on to this!! 😀
    From reading the AP’s , it seems we will individually ascend at different times – awaken/dicover our inner selves in this reality and perhaps go to another reality.
    What happens to young children? I have a 5 and 8 year old.. As a Mom in this reality I could never leave them…. Do I make them aware of the ascension papers or will they awaken on their own? Curious what you, JD and 8 think on this. My husband is pretty open to all this sort of stuff but he is wrapped in daily living.. making a living.. etc.. I know if he is meant to read the ascension papers he will. I do feel I am at a different stage of discovery than he is. Socially I feel I am withdrawing and would much rather be alone at home. It is like I am fighting to find time alone with myself and I feel desperate for that time. As a Mom, wife and aspiring photographer it is hard to find balance and the quiet time in the days that I know I need to connect with my inner self.. The days and hours are going SO FAST!! Sometimes I feel like running away to be in a quiet place alone… 🙂
    I know I need to create it! DO others here feel the same?
    I look forward to evolving and discovering myself and the connection to oneness through the information and guidance you are sharing.
    Thanks so much Zingdad. Do you remember the first time I wrote you? I felt a strange bond/connection to you… as if I knew you.. Now I know that connection was no accident…

Your friend

Jilly x

wolfke74

Hi Jilly,

I feel the same way about motherhood. I have a daughter that is two years old and I feel I can’t leave her or my husband. But on the other side I really want to ascend and go this wonderfull time. Maybe in time this kind of difficulties would solve themselfs as we see clearer and see ourselfs as one. 😉

I agree that the hours and days are flying by. And can’t wait to ascend. But I know I want to play this game out until we ascend. I don’t wanna back out on this one. To much excitement. 😛

Zingdad, I really look forward to your next chapter. I am really courious about the dimensions, I really look forward to it. When I now watch the news I am more sceptic, also when I watch series, I try to look what they want to tell us, were they wanna change our thinking. I the papers you wrote that we can change our reality. Strangely enough before I read this papers I was doing and still doing an experiment. I try if I could change the colours of the robots. When I am thinking green, green, green it stay’s green. But the moment I think , I don’t wont orange than it changes into orange. It is strange that if we don’t want something , you get it. Like also I didn’t want to live in Johannesburg South-Africa , if you heard al those stories about crime, but here I am, living for four years in Johannesburg, South-Africa. Ofcourse, I also got what I did want. :mrgreen:

I wish you lots of love and light and up to be ONE. 💡

Zingdad

What about our children and loved ones?

Hi folks

I have been asked:

@Seeker wrote:

For those that take a long exploration excursion during the Singularity Event what happens to their body, in that I’m concerned that dependent family members might suffer from someone’s absence?

and

@bajillic wrote:

What happens to young children? I have a 5 and 8 year old.. As a Mom in this reality I could never leave them…. Do I make them aware of the ascension papers or will they awaken on their own? … My husband is pretty open to all this sort of stuff but he is wrapped in daily living.. making a living.. etc..

and

@wolfke74 wrote:

I have a daughter that is two years old and I feel I can’t leave her or my husband. But on the other side I really want to ascend and go this wonderfull time.

I don’t know the answer to these questions. I am not in that situation – my lady-love and I are very much walking the ascension path together and I have no children. So the answer to this isn’t in my heart. But I can see that this is a very important issue. And as such I wanted to address this right away (I’ll get to the other discussion points on this thread soon). In reading these questions today I felt the subtle pressure that I have come to know as Joy-Divine wishing to speak to me consciously. So I’ll let him take over…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joy-Divine: Thank you my one. I want to address this question. Specifically becasue it is a question asked from the heart. You that ask, ask it out of your love and concern for others. Asking from the heart is a wonderful beginning for certainly doing so is the best way to get an answer from the heart. And answers from the heart are the best ones of all.

Dear friends I would like to invite you to play a little game with me. Seeker, Jilly and Wolfke, I invite you specifically but also anyone else that would like to play. By reading The Ascension Papers you have already begun the game but now we simply take it to the next level. The game is, of course, “Reality Creation”. Will you come and play?

Here is how it will work: Zingdad is going to make a special sub-section for the discussion of JUST THIS ISSUE: the issue of what to do about your children and your loved ones. The difference is that now, instead of 8 or I telling you how things will be… YOU are going to tell US how it will be! Does that not sound like fun? Because that is what it is. We are going to have some fun together. So please do not be afraid as you cannot get this wrong and you cannot make any mistakes.

First we’ll assemble our “creative team”. Then you are going to work together as I coach you through the process step-by-step. The end-product of this process will be the most delightful, loving outcome possible for this issue. When we have this it will be included into The Ascension Papers and will become a part of our collective future reality too!

The OTHER outcome will be that you will have co-created a part of your reality with each other and me. You will thereby have begun to move yourselves into your true creator status. And from thereon out we will know what to do with other questions like this one that crop up from time to time. We will have a record of our progress so that future co-creative interactions will become more and more fluent.

So that is what we are going to do.

If you are willing to play then please go to the appointed sub-section.

My heart sings. The game is begun!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh WOW! How exciting is that!!!

What a cool game J-D had up his sleeve! That is just awesome. And it totally makes sense too! 8 said we were all going to discover how you folks are more than passive observers… how you are co-creators with us. I had no idea this was what he was talking about. Excellent!

So I have created a new thread as requested. It is over here.

Anonymous

But the interesting thing is that through all this 8 succeeded in keeping me playing and guessing instead of forming a narrow, fixed idea of who he is and what he is like. Instead I learned to know 8 by his “feel”… his energetic print… whenever I spoke to him. And I learned even more about him by what he said and the truths I gained from him. And finally I learned to know about him from all the things he has done for me. I won’t go into details because I have no desire to tell long rambling personal accounts of the somewhat far-fetched-sounding tales of times that I had been protected and looked after and other supernatural events that I have witnessed which have, I know, been 8’s handiwork. These are my experiences and cataloguing them will add nothing to the narrative here. Instead I will say this: In my experience and in my truth 8 is simply amazing. He is TRUSTWORTHY. That word seems too weak to express this. I trust 8 completely. I would, without a moment’s hesitation put my whole universe in his hands. He is steadfast, loyal and sure. 8 is a being of truth. In fact he told me once he is made of the very energy of truth itself. So don’t go to 8 if you want pretty words dressed up nicely! He has a habit of putting things rather bluntly that, if you will listen to them, will move you forward. Always in a good direction, but not always in the gentlest fashion possible. And 8, being a being of pure truth, is the best spiritual protection I could ask for and I am endlessly grateful that he is journeying with me.

And this is what I would say to you about what is coming next… I am going to talk to 8 and I am going to share these conversations with you. This is a bit odd for me because it’s a bit like having a private phone conversation with your very best friend and then broadcasting it to the world. But it’s also pretty cool because this is the very first time 8 is permitting this. He wasn’t willing to have me channel him for public consumption until now “not while you still have your trainer wheels on” was how he put it. But quite recently he said, “It’s time. You may now channel me in your new series. You’ll be told when.” And seeing as I have just been told to do so… I guess I’m finally here.

Now before I begin. A quick word about 8’s style. If you need all that fluffy “dearest beloved ones” stuff in your spiritual messages then this is not going to tickle your fancy. 8 doesn’t do that stuff. He says what needs saying. He answers the question without first stroking your ego or soothing your nerves. You see 8 is unconcerned with what you do with his words. You can take them, you can leave them, you can roll them up and smoke them. He speaks his truth as it is, without trying to sell it to you. Now, if it sounds like I am apologizing for him, I am not. Of all the beings in All That Is, 8 is the being that, in my opinion, is the least in need of apologies. He is awesome. And I love him completely exactly as he is.

So without further ado I give you my spirit-guide, my partner, my dearest friend… 8.
    link

[youtube:270pfqur]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRrTl2J2w8[/youtube:270pfqur]

there was a guy
    an under water guy who controlled the sea
    got killed by ten million pounds of sludge
    from new york and new jersey
    this monkey’s gone to heaven
    the creature in the sky
    got sucked in ahole
    now there’s a hole in the sky
    and the ground’s not cold
    and if the ground’s not cold
    everything is gonna burn
    we’ll all take turns
    i’ll get mine, too
    this monkey’s gone to haven
    rock me joe!
    if man is 5
    then the devil is 6
    then god is 7
    this monkey’s gone to heaven

So yeh…. 8 is like a realised multi dimensional human inner self
    devil 666 and god 777 BEing the dichotomised polarised understanding of the nature of reality

:ugeek:
    Cheers
    -multi

Ricky

man i wanna play as well, this is way too cool cant wait, whoop whoop!

p.s love the pixies thanks for posting that multi

dan

hahaha the kind of answer JD gave, is one of those that make me feel… it’s the real thing. It also reminds me of an answer the great Spiritual teacher, the Guide, from the Pathwork gave to similar questions. He said that the process of maturing spiritualy implies that our circle of loved ones expands to include Every one. And of course, that in the final analysis, no one is lost from any body else, except for some periods of time while we are playing separation games.

Daniel

Anonymous

Hi Daniel
    my pleasure .. just a spontaneous offering
    BTW
    I enjoyed very much the writings from your aspect 8 ,Zingdad

Much Love

Thanks !

Anonymous

As our beautiful planet transitions in the coming years I am curious of our wondrous star… will the divine light of unconditional love affect Sol in the same way as it will effect Gaia ,also… in the Earth’s transition will Luna also move with us to the next density .. gorgeous moon that I love dearly seems to be always linked very deeply with us all here on Terra.

I feel Sol is going through a transitory phase over the last 6 to 8 months… any thoughts or information on this?

Namaste

Anonymous

anyway.. thanks again for your writings
    but I will leave you to it.
    I have too many forums that I post on..
    I really didn’t need another anyway.

bye.

Zingdad

Okay!

Chapter 9 is out. It’s quite an interesting conversation in a number of ways. Not least of which is that it has helped me to resolve my issues with doubt. In a very unexpected way too. If reading this gives you even a small amount of the value I got out of receiving it then I will be well pleased.

And in it 8 makes a few predictions. Since writing them they have already begun to come to fruition!

I am really very happy with it. Please let me know what YOU think!

Here is a quick link to it for your convenience.

PS appologies for leaving some issues in this thread unaddressed. Between getting ch 9 out and various other issues I have been somewhat preoccupied. I’ll try to give myself a breather to get to them soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • The topic ‘The Ascension Papers by Zingdad’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.