WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Questions for Zingdad Re: Oct 14

• This topic has 30 voices and 95 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    HariBoL

hare krishna

where is now adamu where is his prediction?
    gr
    mirza

SteveB

Deleted by the author. Annu has clarified that my posts were redirected.

opalescent

Steve, your questions have not been erased, but moved to the proper thread for posting questions for Zingdad and Adamu. There is another thread for posting more general questions here, but this one is for commenting (and venting, as is helpful for you) regarding October 14. The thread you posted on originally is the collected responses to the collected questions.

With love.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

SteveB, I believe one of the posts in question is here: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=434&p=3037#p3037 …did you delete a post? I certainly hope I didn’t accidentally lose it in the transfer?! We do not delete posts here as a rule, however, we DO quite frequently move them to new forums. You were posting in an inappropriate forum for the subject matter. I made an entirely new thread, that you’ve now found as you have posted in it. Can you let me know what post is missing…I am investigating this… 😳

Hugs to you SteveB as you are quite clearly stressed about this…I hope you will reconsider defaming Zingdad and Adamu over a misunderstanding. I also hope you will view and listen to Zingdad speaking from the heart on this.

By the way… We love you. 🙂

Annu

Annan

Wow, we have the SteveB in the house, rumble in the jungle!! 😕 😎

May I suggest to you SteveB, before you sign up to a forum, and inter-acting in a topic: First of all read the forum rules. And after that, read what is put forward in the topic you are inter-acting in. You have not done so, as your post clearly underlines that.

I am looking forward to welcome you in the “Introduce yourself” part of this forum my dear friend SteveB. So see you over there, to learn who you are and what light you can shine to your fellow brothers and sisters on this forum.

PS: Zingdad have posted a video here today, which you will find if you look around 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

SteveB,

I find it sort of sad, that you post sweeping defamations on your site with no chance for comments…that to me is paramount to misinformationism and the need to control a situation at it’s best…post stuff that is simply untrue, then do not allow any sort of rebuttals….sad. It’s also more than a little hypocritical of you to come here, post your views, have misunderstandings about posts being deleted when they were not….. then to promptly post lies on your site stating we are much like “corporate mainstream media”…….looks to me that is exactly the type of thing you are doing by posting confusion and misunderstandings before you even get to the bottom of things then stating it as factual…. At least here, we have open discussion about our subject matter. At your site it is just you posting your perceptions without chance for discussion….

Just an observation, not meant to inflame…I am pointing out that this kind of thing goes both ways brother. 😀

Love!
    Annu

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Well, it looks like no posts are missing at all… Here is what SteveB posted on his site:

Evidence of a Refusal to Explain

While I do not hold Blossom Goodchild responsible for reluctantly channeling a message she thought was true, I do hold sources like Mike Quinsey’s Atmos, Heidi Stadler’s Ashtar, and Zindgad’s Adamu to a higher standard of responsibility since they allegedly should know about what events are being planned.

Some say that they have come light years across the universe to defeat the dark cabal, looking upon their weapons as party favours. They know our future enough to tell us its details. And yet, knowing all this, they get a simple date for decloaking wrong.

It did not reassure me when one among their number, Adamu or his channeler, Zingdad, would each day strip from his website the requests from his readers for an explanation. Such behaviour is no different from the censorship practiced by today’s mainstream media and compounds the problem.

These are my exchanges with Zingdad in my quest for an answer from Adamu.

I wish my readers to know that I am interested in the truth. Prevarication on the part of the star nations to me is no better and no less desirable than prevarication on the part of the global elite. In fact it is much worse since I expect spotless integrity from the galactic visitors.

For me, until I hear adequate explanation, the refusal to answer readers’ questions on the part of Zingdad or Adamu, and the further act of removing those questions from his website, brings into question the credibility of that source.

The first exchange follows a posting that said that Adamu never aligned himself with the Oct. 14 date.

Re: Zingdad: Adamu speaks

by SteveB on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:42 pm

Adamu, here is precisely what you said on the subject:

Q: You previously said [the decloaking would happen] “before the end of the year”. Since then I have come across other channels that all seem pretty sure about October. So when?

Your dear old Adamu has become a bit more conservative in his approach than some of the others on the Galactic Federation team [he chuckles]. Yes, it is true that we plan to do this in October but we have to take the exigencies of the moment into account. This is an incredibly delicate thing. We are deeply concerned about what the opposition might try to do and so we might need to shift the date around in response. I did not wish to have you feel embarrassed if I gave you a date and it did not materialise on that date.

I am well aware of your internal struggle with releasing this information. You pin your colours to the mast in a new way now. You place your own personal credibility at stake by allowing me to channel this information through you. Now, for the first time an event will either occur or not occur which will cause people to say [these channelings are untrue]. I want to work carefully with you on this and do not want to set you up for the self-doubt that might come as a result of a failed “prophecy”. So anyway, I will confirm the plan for mid-October but ask for leniency if the date needs a tweaking. But we will be gracing your skies with our ship. Of that I assure you.

Q: … Thanks for the consideration. … Where the ship will be visible from. Which cities?

This is a sensitive point. You’ll notice no channels will give this information. It is important strategically to keep the opposition guessing. They must not be able to prepare for this. If they have exact locations they may be able to pre-empt what we plan and make our lives a little more difficult. So this info will be with-held until we are certain they can do nothing about it. What I will say is this: numerous large cites will get a good view but we will avoid areas where your military’s retaliation could cause harm your people. (Adamu, “Adamu Speaks.”) I would like an explanation of what is occurring that star nations could bypass a date (Oct. 14) that so many of us on Earth have rallied around and yet you could say that the decloaking will come in the middle of October. What “leniency” has been discussed by the galactic nations and exactly what is going on?

Please step up to the bat and reply without equivocation. The credibility of the supporters of First Contact is impacted by these events and by your words.

Thank you,

Steve B.

Second Letter

by SteveB on Wed Oct 15, 2008 [time not recorded]

posting.php?mode=reply&f=86&t=81

I have been unable to locate the post I wrote about an hour ago in which I reminded Adamu of the words he wrote on the subject of the purported Oct. 14 sighting. Am I to infer that, rather than answering this request for an explanation, you have simply eliminated the posting?

I will interpret the lack of an answer here and the deletion of my previous as an impeachment of your credibility, Adamu.

If you delete this posting as well, I shall conclude that you lack integrity. If that is the case, kindly stop posting to us.

Third Letter

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=81&p=3116#p3116 Zingdad,

I see that you have erased two of my postings asking Adamu to step up to the plate and forthrightly answer how he could predict a sighting for “mid-October” and then let the date go by without an explanation of what occurred.

I find the practice of erasing our inquiries – mine and others – to be no better a practice than the unethical behaviour of the corporate mainstream media. It impeaches your credibility in my eyes.

I may record this exchange on my website as a further indication of a lack of integrity on the part of either channeller or source and a warning to others to use discrimination in whom they listen to.

First Contact http://www.angelfire.com/space2/light11/fc/hist1.html

Good grief! Do you give a person time to react? You absolutely do not…from last night to this morning, you make snap decisions about Zingdad and this website before anyone’s even got out of bed and had a coffee! You say he refuses to respond….how about give him a chance to respond? Come on friend….that’s not really on the level…give a person a chance to defend their position before you go off the deep end with accusations… Members from this site are all on various time zones around the world….

We’re pretty transparent over here…this is why I am posting your comments from your site in entirety…care to come clean with the truth now?

Hugs,
    Annu

mia

I have not been here much lately.
    The exciting build up to Oct 14th proposed Lightship unveiling, then the big let down 🙁 has left me feeling sad and disillusioned.
    However.
    I in no way blame the channelers, they were very brave to speak their truth to hundreds of people and I admire them all very much.
    And you who are kicking them in the face so to speak, when they are feeling embarrassed and probably have lost faith in their abilities/gifts are like playground bullies and should be ashamed of yourselves!
    I am mia and I ask you to leave them alone.

SteveB

Thanks for explaining the mix-up over the apparent removal of my posts from the forum, Annu.

I have deleted the section from my website that concerns this exchange.

Nonetheless, nothing has changed for me.

As a supporter of “First Contact,” I have taken a significant black eye from the colleagues and friends that I shared the October 14 prediction with. I personally did not believe the prediction when it came out and only got behind it when I saw validations of it from Adamu, Heidi Stadler’s Ashtar, Ag-Agria, Matthew Ward, and Mike Quinsey’s Atmos.

I assume others have also paid a price for backing what Adamu supported.

There is much more at stake here than a black eye however. I have been opposing the global elite on this planet for a number of years, risking my reputation and job prospects by writing articles on 9/11, depleted uranium, and the global cabal.

I have watched the elite undermine national economies, blow up the World Trade Center, start murderous wars in the Balkans, Afghanistan, and Iraq, deform Iraqi babies with depleted-uranium weapons, build underground bunkers and above-ground prison camps to house dissidents, strip the American Constitution, and now bring down the American economy.

I have lived with fear for my part in opposing the elite. I now gamble all the credibility I have created through that dissidence on getting behind the offer that galactic visitors have made to come to Earth and assist us to unseat the global cabal. It is enough that I must stand against the tide of scorn that people heap on “UFO enthusiasts” without being taken in by false predictions, lent support by offworld representatives such as Adamu.

If he indeed travels thousands of light years here and regards the cabal’s weapons as party favours, if he indeed knows what our future holds, I expect him not to lead me astray.

I request from Adamu unfailing integrity. I did not get it, as far as I am aware, in his prediction of a “mid-October” landing. I now want to know why and I will not take scorn or a lecture from you on the subject.

Adamu, you need to get how disappointed I am with you that you could have been part of a failed scenario like this. How am I to trust your further messages? I deserve to know what happened on October 14th and on what grounds you ask for my further trust and I will not be shamed into silence or refrain from letting you know how I feel about events.

This forum either has some serious business to conduct or I have come to the wrong place.

Patte

Steve,
    Request from yourself integrity. Your ego is bruised, you look like a fool to your un believing friends. So what. We all have friends like that, we all may feel foolish, we all knew it could be that it didnt happen. Does it feel better to blame others for believing ? Take reponsibility , as Zingdad has , for your own thoughts,and beliefs. I promise, it will give you relief. Its ok. Its why we are all here with people who feel the same, have forgiveness in our hearts, for ourselves and each other. Release your anger, and move on.
    Patte

Wanderer

@SteveB wrote:

Adamu, you need to get how disappointed I am with you that you could have been part of a failed scenario like this. How am I to trust your further messages? I deserve to know what happened on October 14th and on what grounds you ask for my further trust and I will not be shamed into silence or refrain from letting you know how I feel about events.

It seems to me that your problem is not with Adamu or Zingdad but with yourself. You are looking for someone to blame for something no one had any control over. You sound like your expectations of the event were very high and you want to point the finger at someone for nothing happening. You are looking for apologies and explanations that you are unlikely to get. Go to the mirror and you forgive yourself.

Zingdad

Hi everyone

Seems like there is a lot of anger and confusion here. Which doesn’t exactly surprise me me. Even though my channelings stipulated “mid October but anything up to the end of the year”, STILL I managed to attach my ego to Oct 14. So I was in all kinds of pain when this never happened. And unlike other people I couldn’t lash out and blame anyone. I certainly was in no position to come on here and offer answers. So I spent some time trying to find my centre and trying to figure out what I would make of all this. I detail that in this thread over here which essentially is my current position on the whole subject. Please feel free to watch the video and engage with me over there.

So I am in this really weird position. I’m being hammered for something I never said. And when I say so – that I never said this – then I am told I am being evasive and not answering the questions. So I then feel like I need to defend the position anyway. Which is just silly. So anyway, my current position is spelled out in the above thread but I shall briefly address particular posts here:

Miamaria: Only 1 post? I hope you’ll return. I am unfortunately not the font of all knowledge. I passed on what I received. Also please note that MY channellings never actually said 14 October. Somehow because it was a part of the same general body of info it came to be accepted as such. But they never actually said that.

Nagual and dax: I will certainly channel Adamu and other entities again as my life has been immeasurably enriched by the loving wisdom they have imparted to me. However I am going to have to think very hard if I would ever again post such channellings publicly. I haven’t exactly been positively incentivised to do so by this whole experience – as I’m sure you would agree if you put yourself in my position. The best I can offer is what I feel in my heart as I have expressed in the above-mentioned thread.

Alusa, Annu and Neiru: thank you for your input. This is deeply appreciated. It is beings like you that make it worthwhile.

truthseekers: With all those many 😆 😆 😆 you must be a very happy person. Joy is such a wonderful thing to share.

SteveB and dan: Both of you good gentlemen are expressing confusion and pain. I understand that. If you read the new thread I have started in this regard then you’ll see where I am at this point. And no, I’m afraid I don’t have answers for you. Maybe now would be a good time for you to find answers for yourself? Learn to meditate. Find your own truth. Then you’ll never again have to read a single channelling. Sounds like a plan?

SteveB, you say YOU have taken a black eye. Okay, let me see: so now due to your embarrassment SOMEONE must pay? Is that it? The thing is, good sir, that every single person is responsible for their own choices, experiences and truths. If you accessed some info and decided it was interesting and good then you and I are in the same club (you read it I received it in a channelling). Then when it caused us some pain and confusion you decided to blame someone else. And there is where it seems we are no longer in the same club. I do not blame anyone else.

I shared what I did in love with an open heart. If you took this on board then that is what you decided to do. If you wish to blame me for that then that is your choice. But unfortunately you are not going to find a willing dance partner in me. I will not accept blame. I firmly maintain that I honestly and earnestly shared what I did with an open heart. And if you will complain of poor service then I will gladly refund you the money you paid for my service. Oh. Right. There was none.
    And you talk about my “credibility”. Are you kidding! What credibility? You think Adamu and Zingdad are brands? Ones that want or need loyalty? Honestly, what I most wanted was always for people to exercise maximum discernment when engaging with any of my channellings. Credibility is the exact opposite of what I wanted. I want people to find their credibility in their own souls! To find their own truths in their own hearts! You see SteveB, there is nothing here that you can threaten me with. But you know what? The fact that you are hurt touches me. About that I honestly do care. So how about forgetting the stuff that would work in making someone from a call-centre hop… how about dropping the posturing. How about engaging me like a real, live, human being? How about you take a second to assume the same human emotions and the same vulnerabilities for me that you have. You are not all-knowing nor all-wise. You got hurt. I am not all knowing nor all-wise. I got hurt. Is there some better way for us to engage than to slug it out? Is there a more productive way for us to talk to one another then to see who can make the other cringe the most? What do we REALLY want here SteveB? I’ll tell you what I want. It’s what I have always wanted. I want to live in a world where the currency is love. I want to engage with people in a way where all gain through the exchange. I want to be able to give whatever expressions I have to give to the world without worrying about “what’s in it for me”. These are the things I want. This is what I believe in my heart I am working towards. If you can shift your position to engaging with me in such a manner – that neither of us need to make the other wrong, then you and I can talk. Then I will gladly – no excitedly – talk you through all my processes as to how I came to derive the channelling about the Lightship and why I thought this was special and believable and why I shared it broadly as I did. I will also take you forward to my post-Oct 14 position. I will share with you where I am now and what I believe it all means and what I believe the future holds. But if you want to push me into tight corners of answering tough questions to see me squirm? Then no. Then I won’t dance. And you’ll find you have no tools or inducements to make me. I am somewhat beyond the considerations that can normally be used to prod people to dance against their will. So now: the ball is in your court. Tell me you are willing to talk human-to-human and I KNOW there is some growth and learning here for both of us. Otherwise do as you will.

And that is what I have for now. It is my experience of the world that all things turn out for the good. I do believe that this will too. I feel there is some amazing and miraculous positive that will come from all this. I guess I personally will be working with any information that I derive in a very different way. I guess I will be a lot more cautious in the way I share it. It seems to me some lessons have been learned all the way round about this.

opalescent

@SteveB wrote:

As a supporter of “First Contact,” I have taken a significant black eye from the colleagues and friends that I shared the October 14 prediction with. I personally did not believe the prediction when it came out and only got behind it when I saw validations of it from Adamu, Heidi Stadler’s Ashtar, Ag-Agria, Matthew Ward, and Mike Quinsey’s Atmos.

Steve, who are you and what is your website?

I assume others have also paid a price for backing what Adamu supported.

I think we may well find that price to be a lot of old baggage and flimsy beliefs. There’s something bigger than just a sighting going on here.

There is much more at stake here than a black eye however. I have been opposing the global elite on this planet for a number of years, risking my reputation and job prospects by writing articles on 9/11, depleted uranium, and the global cabal.

I have watched the elite undermine national economies, blow up the World Trade Center, start murderous wars in the Balkans, Afghanistan, and Iraq, deform Iraqi babies with depleted-uranium weapons, build underground bunkers and above-ground prison camps to house dissidents, strip the American Constitution, and now bring down the American economy.

I have lived with fear for my part in opposing the elite. I now gamble all the credibility I have created through that dissidence on getting behind the offer that galactic visitors have made to come to Earth and assist us to unseat the global cabal. It is enough that I must stand against the tide of scorn that people heap on “UFO enthusiasts” without being taken in by false predictions, lent support by offworld representatives such as Adamu.

If he indeed travels thousands of light years here and regards the cabal’s weapons as party favours, if he indeed knows what our future holds, I expect him not to lead me astray.

I request from Adamu unfailing integrity. I did not get it, as far as I am aware, in his prediction of a “mid-October” landing. I now want to know why and I will not take scorn or a lecture from you on the subject.

Steve, for everything you say here, if you replace your “I” with me, Opal, and “Adamu” with my sources, this entire statement would be as true for me as it is for you as you have written it — well, except for the bit about Adamu’s integrity, you just don’t have the proof yet that you might be jumping the gun here. You are not alone here, brother. At least a few of us have been through quite the same reality you describe and hold ourselves to as high a degree of self-respect and integrity.

This forum either has some serious business to conduct or I have come to the wrong place.

Try to relax your shoulderblades and breathe. That is the serious business we are about here. Preparation without fear requires relaxing into the power of the moment. The messages you find here will be more full of meaning and value if you are in a receptive posture. I offer this with love and respect.

Bigfeet E

Great posts over here !!!
    I can only add that the guilt-energy is merely an illusion.
    It blocks your fifth chakra (left-Visuddhi)and therefor your energyflow-system.
    It is not a way to obtaine strength from the Self, on the contrary, it’s a way to stop your strength…no creative proces here.
    It ‘s a way to try & steal energy from somebody else, and if pointed at yourself one will slip into a lethargic position.

So no need for pointing fingers, just asses what has bin taken place, let your energy flow again & center on it.
    Truly dis- cover the veil of ego from your Self, the drama it all caused.
    Guilt = drama = illusion.

😉
    Ps. Sry for off-topic.

UFOBelieve

I have not read half of the posts in this topic, but it makes me so sad…. people who have nothing better to do than blame a person who OFFERED INTIMATE WISDOM that HE RECEIVED PERSONALLY and gave it AWAY FOR FREE.

When I read posts like “Adamu, where are you now” or “Zingdad, I want an explanation, what do you have to say now” it makes me SICK. SERIOUSLY.

I couldn’t even read Zingdad’s comments, it just makes me angry!! Argh so many negative emontions. I really didn’t think I would come across any of those in this forums, I really thought this was a place of people coming together with LOVE and ACCEPTANCE and UNDERSTANDING for each other!!!
    Well I still think it mainly is, but all of this negativity around here makes me just sick.

Please, people who think they have the right to DEMAND anything from Zingdad or Adamu, think again … it was you who accepted this messages, it was your choice to believe in them, it was your choice to keep your hopes high for Oct 14th – don’t blame anyone else for letting you down. Rather try to find your own truth, overcome your Ego that says “BLAME THIS ONE, BLAME THAT ONE” and try to find ways to get to your OWN truth – ways that enable you to live with letdowns!!!
    Try to learn from this, don’t blame anyone for anything!!!!

THE WORST THING, Zingdad, you said you would think about ever putting up messages again.
    Oh please, pleaaaase, my dear Zingdad, continue to do so. Look how much good you have done with your messages. I for instance registered in these forums because I read your channelings and they just blew me away!!! Oh please, my beloved Zingdad, don’t you ever stop. There is so much wisdom that needs to go out into people’s heads, and you can do soo much in publishing your channelings. Please don’t let this get you down. Oh please.. 😥

Much Love to you my dear precious Zingdad, my best wishes to you.
    And also my best wishes for those who put those negative posts up here. Please just try to learn from this. You insulted someone because you were dissapointed!! Do you really think this is the right way? Please overcome this. Love to you also!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions for Zingdad Re: Oct 14’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.