WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Questions for Zingdad Re: Oct 14

• This topic has 30 voices and 95 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Bigfeet E

I couldn’t even read Zingdad’s comments, it just makes me angry!! Argh so many negative emontions.

Please don’t be trown off with anger. (as this is your negative respons)
    Forgive them, as they do not yet know.Forgive y’rself, when you see anger is not the way to go.
    😉

Annan

[attachment=0:1q3ki6q2]Globe.jpg[/attachment:1q3ki6q2]
    We are just arrived in fifth dimension, and starting on scracth – Acting as small children. Lovely & Sweet this is!

GA LOVES YOU

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture Annan! I have this book called “Seeing through the eyes of a child”. It just made me think of that. I don’t really remember what it was like to see the world the other way now. Thank goodness!!!

GA

Charly

Hi everybody,

I´m new on board and I´m wondering why so much talk about this Lightship that will come anyway.I read all channelings from Zingdad with Adamu and they are wonderful !!! Adamu is really a very nice being with a very high consciousness.

I beg you Zingdad please write your channelings again on this site (BoL) ! Don´t let it get you down if a few people react like that one above. That is old energy and he still has to do a little bodywork to get free that´s all.
    Though I feel very sorry for Blossom Goodchild because I saw her latest video on youtube.
    The spirit world tells us as higher we go the harder are the tests. To trust is one test.

I hope to hear from you very soon dear Zingdad !

Love and Light

Charly

SteveB

Zingdad,

Allow me to divide this into two posts so that I don’t confuse you in addressing Adamu.

Please know that I do not “blame” you. I do not “blame” Blossom. I don’t traffic in the notion of blame itself, but others have used the word so I use it in quotation marks.

Both of you are channelers. Channelers can do something immoral, it’s true. I don’t have those thoughts about any of the channelers I have listened to on “First Contact.” And I certainly don’t have any negative thoughts about you, or Blossom. I have publicly thanked Blossom for bringing the “First Contact” community together, perhaps unwittingly, but together nonetheless.

The discussion I wish to have, even though I have full faith that the sightings will happen soon, is with Adamu, Ag-Agria, Matthew, Hatonn, and Heidi Stadler’s Ashtar (not Heidi herself) and any other GFOL spokespeople who got behind the date “mid-October” or “October 14.”

Of these Adamu was the most circumspect, but you have created a forum for Adamu and so I can “reach” him and I am not aware of how to reach the others. So here and to him I speak.

You know that I wish you would choose a new name. “Zingdad” sounds cheeky and, given what I am involved in, I worry that saying I rely on Adamu through Zingdad will deflect the conversation from Adamu’s teachings to Zingdad’s pseudonym. That makes my work more difficult and I wish you’d choose a less controversial pseudonym. But that is a minor point.

I wish you would not stop channeling Adamu. He chose you for the post. I don’t know you personally but I have listened to your video and you sound like a man of integrity and courage; you come highly recommended by Annu; and your forum supports you. Those are measures of credibility in my eyes.

Having heard your video,I can only imagine the pain you must feel. Well, no, I can more than imagine it because I have gone through several days of it myself. I have processed my pain back through the failed predictions of Sai Baba for a “Golden Age of Sai,” back through the failed prophecies of Hilarion, and back through other personal disappointments to my earliest age. I can imagine what you are going through and my heart goes out to you.

I hope you too reach the nub of it soon and it is released for you.

Since my talk properly is with Adamu, I will leave off here. Please know that I would not be bothering discussing these matters with you and Adamu if I did not attach weight to Adamu’s teachings. The very fact that I am speaking to you and to him should attest to that.

I hope that you stay at your post and I hope that Adamu addresses my concerns. I also hope the rest of the GFOL personnel who said much more explicitly than Adamu that the sightings would occur on Oct. 14 hear me, as I’m sure they do, and respond. My communication is meant for all of them.

Joy and peace.

Annan

You know that I wish you would choose a new name. “Zingdad” sounds cheeky and, given what I am involved in, I worry that saying I rely on Adamu through Zingdad will deflect the conversation from Adamu’s teachings to Zingdad’s pseudonym. That makes my work more difficult and I wish you’d choose a less controversial pseudonym

😯 😮 😕 ❓

I think somone has put some scary stuff into my water…..can anyone from BoL that I know, confirm that I am reading what I am reading, in the quote above?

Much LSD in my water probably now
    Annan the Nordic

SteveB

Adamu,

I speak to you man to man and equal to equal, divinely so, not so in evolutionary terms. In evolutionary terms, you, a monadic entity of the Pleiadian civilization, are far in advance of me and I humbly acknowledge that.

But you have come to save Earth from destruction at the hands of a global elite which was on the brink of starting a nuclear World War III to serve its agenda of depopulation, enslavement, and control.

This letter is a direct communication to you via this forum because it is the only way I know to communicate to you, Ag-Agria, and the others. It is not meant to be read by others really and I regret that I trespass on their time and may depart from their normal mood. It is meant to reach your eyes in a manner that is more real to my being than simply telepathing you.

I know that you want us terrestrial humans to rise up and stand forth, capable of mastering our own destinies and taking back the planet. I know that you know that this is me, Steve Beckow, rising up and standing forth – this time with you, another time with the global cabal.

You know that I have served as a Member of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada; that is, as a refugee adjudicator. You know that I fearlessly served truth and justice in that capacity and left the Board to go down into the trenches, at that time to work for an end to gender abuse on the planet by 2020.

You know that, as soon as I became aware of 9/11 as a false-flag operation, I wrote about it, created a website on it, and risked my life by calling George Bush and Dick Cheney mass murderers and high traitors. You know that I brought the matter to the attention of every member of the Canadian Parliament. And the same with the omnicidal use of depleted-uranium weapons.

You know that I wrote an article apologizing to the Muslims of the United States, acknowledging that they were used as a scapegoat in the secret state’s campaign to create an internal enemy. In doing this I directly confronted the cabal’s stratagem of hiding their actions behind a scapegoat. In all these acts and others, I risked my reputation, my employability, and my life.

You also know that, all the while, I was a spiritual scholar writing anonymously on enlightenment and on life on the spirit planes and never wanted the public spotlight.

You know, and I know, that every soul has a mission, a job to do, and somehow, mine is calling me and that mission does not look like what I thought it would.

Because of this, it will come as no surprise to you that my anger towards you, Ag-Agria, and the others only lifted last night when I wrote another article, and published it, cataloguing the crimes against humanity perpetrated by the global elite in the last twenty-five years. It is obvious to me, as it may be to you, that I must play some role in this much wider battle, even though I am not a warrior by nature.

I don’t need to tell you that I am aware that I am not standing up to fight the global cabal because I think my own efforts will amount to anything or because I believe I can state the case eloquently; I don’t believe either. My article is not that well written; that is unimportant. It is the standing up and being counted that is important. You and I know very well that I am fighting my own fear and saying that I am not afraid to die for the truth or for justice.

This is what you wanted, is it not? You said that terrestrial humans would administer this planet, did you not? You said that we must emerge from fear, did you not?

Now here is my request of you. I have had enough of failed predictions. You cannot stand there and tell me that those of you who said that “mid-October” or “October 14” was the date for the sightings should not, could not, have known better. If you did not know better, why not respond immediately and put the matter straight with us? Have you communicated yet? If not, why not?

Prior to October 14, I was synchronizing my watch with yours. Not because I believed Blossom’s original channeled prediction. I did not. It sounded juvenile, like something out of The Day the Earth Stood Still (through no fault of Blossom’s). But because you exalted members of the GFOL got behind that date.

If I am to risk my life for justice, I want dependable allies. I want crystal-clear communications from you. I want unimpeachable integrity. I want someone I know I can depend on, not someone who gets the day wrong.

You want me to emerge. You want me to be willing to risk my life so that others will emerge from fear. Testify before me that you are there as well. Show me your integrity.

You know, and I know, that I am not interested in hearing platitudes from you. I want unequivocal, straightforward speaking if I am to have the kind of bond with you that has me risk all in alliance with you.

Tell me what I need to hear that will re-establish my trust in you and my willingness to consider you an ally that I can depend on.

Humbly but fearlessly,

Steve Beckow

dax

Hi Steeve,

I am wondering why you put this letter here instead of sending a private message to Zingdad who is the channeller of Adamu. I red your letter, and I can not see anything but anger and frustration and in honnesty you said it your self. From what I understand of this whole idea of 10-14 and prior and after, it never was a matter of fighting, ever. I don’t remember hearing or reading about the word fight the cabal per say but more something like earn your freedom and controle of your life by allowing good vibration to raise you above all. By leting love, and doing some understanding of oneself.

I am not sure why as I said you post that here with some personnal back ground.. and might I remind you that higher being choose to be called by a name but most of the time it is we who need them (names) so, I would not be surprise if their was a lot of “adamu” if that is the name needed to pass the message or raise confidense of the receiver.

On a final note, are you aware that thoughts travels faster then words and that any spirit, being etc will receive your thoughts and vibration. So no need to put it in letter.

anyway. I hope you find peace.
    Dax

Kailaurius

@Annan wrote:

[attachment=0:1134umqs]Globe.jpg[/attachment:1134umqs]
    We are just arrived in fifth dimension, and starting on scracth – Acting as small children. Lovely & Sweet this is!

Hi Annan,

That is a very wonderful picture. That image paints a most powerful message. I LOVE it!! 😀 Just imagine if everyone could see the world through a child’s eyes. Thank you for posting that. 🙂

Annan

My dear friend Steve Beckow!

I like that you post your presumably full name Steve. I have not so much to tell you with my own words right now, but I do have ONE dear brother, that can share some with you – in regard of what you are writing. This is for your upliftment – and by that our upliftment. So this little video, I dedicated to you my friend Steve. Aswell all my other beloved brothers and sisters on this forum – and ALL other on our be-loved earth, that are finding their way – these days.

[youtube:1va377nv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5uKa1bDtsk[/youtube:1va377nv]

Look, listen and feel this act. This man, Robbie, brings forth a sense of what is truly yours. Beyond what any of my words can reply to you in this topic. You are very much loved Steve – by myself and ALL others. Find your way, and be uplifted – not others way and be let down.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Annan

Hi Annan,
    That is a very wonderful picture. That image paints a most powerful message. I LOVE it!! 😀 Just imagine if everyone could see the world through a child’s eyes. Thank you for posting that. 🙂

My dear friend Kaularius!

Yes, you are so right indeed – and very much welcome. It is us, right now, and we have a golden opportunity to grow in this new reality, we are just arrived in-to. And the best of it to realise, is that we in truth are our own parents, with our own responsibility to bring-us-self-up 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Ricky

@SteveB wrote:

You know that I wish you would choose a new name. “Zingdad” sounds cheeky and, given what I am involved in, I worry that saying I rely on Adamu through Zingdad will deflect the conversation from Adamu’s teachings to Zingdad’s pseudonym. That makes my work more difficult and I wish you’d choose a less controversial pseudonym. But that is a minor point.
    Joy and peace.

I used to know a Dj called SteveB!! he was just a disc spinner and never done the kind of work you have, whats in a name bro?
    i hope you find resolve my friend because you seem to be seeking for truth.

any link to your web site?

dax

@Ricky wrote:

@SteveB wrote:

Joy and peace.

I used to know a Dj called SteveB!! he was just a disc spinner and never done the kind of work you have, whats in a name bro?
    i hope you find resolve my friend because you seem to be seeking for truth.

any link to your web site?

Read back, he stated enough information for you to answer taht 🙂 specially his first and last name 🙂 But for the sake of it his name is Steve Beckow, mine is Alain 🙂 Dax is a long story.

Ricky

@dax wrote:

@Ricky wrote:

@SteveB wrote:

Read back, he stated enough information for you to answer taht 🙂 specially his first and last name 🙂 But for the sake of it his name is Steve Beckow, mine is Alain 🙂 Dax is a long story.

Ok i will spell it out i was implying that SteveB is a rather loose name for someone trying to gain credibility in what could be deemed a rather dubious field…right… with me so far… i mean, you would not say your name was SteveB at a job interview ? probably not for the simple reason you would want to appear credible!!! right!! so Zingdad = channeler……. do i have to explain further ? i was trying to make a point (obviously not very well) 😥

i thought i was displaying a sense of humor 😀 😀

but then i am British 🙄

oh love and light

dax

Well you know me, im french canadian.. mixt that with England humour and .. here we are. Subject closed. We agree on which we replied no worrie but I would think to edit your above text so it reflect the hard work Annu put into it (stay positive).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions for Zingdad Re: Oct 14’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.