WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Questions for Zingdad Re: Oct 14

• This topic has 30 voices and 95 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Ricky

that is sweet my friend!! you have replied righteously 😆 and there is no bad vibes whatsoever!! good answer 😀 keep up your posts which come from the heart and one day you will explain the name Dax! as now i am interested.

More love and light to you friend

dax

I will gladly put it since It can brings help to someone depeding on how (above spirit help me put it) I brings it. But not here. This is Zing thread and by respect we need to keep it clean.

Ricky

Absolutely of course it goes with out saying!!! so the only question i have for zingdad is

Have you popped the bottle of South African fizzy ? because you need to, as we are all going through a transformation and you have had the courage to be part of that in a very public way, always speak from your heart my friend and carry on as you were.

UFOBelieve

I just wanted to add here, I read about Robbie Williams not a week ago (ok maybe two xD) that he was going to become an UFOlogist. HAHAHA!!! He said he had 3 sightings in total, the first one when he was very young, and he was always very much into the topic.

WELCOME HOME ROBBIE!!! 😆 😆

HariBoL

haribol

I think that this should be awakaning point

David Wilkock said erlier that NOTHING will be on 14 october 2008. He got right!

Rest sucked…so much abuse

He even explained where these conversations started in the first place…go there and read for yourself. Mike Quincey and his shit ‘chennellings are usless. They failed they have been in the hands of demonic entities for a long time undcovered in disgys. Wake up Zingdad.

Read Bhagavatam Purana right NOW see for your self how really goes in Univers. You can find ALL subordination…

Bill Meyer too said that many chennelers are shitzofrenics and possesd humans…

Those of who are reading ….go too read Bhagavatam Purana…India is still standing after 2 million years arhaelogical evidance and history of Ramayana and Mhabharata…that is A B C of spiritual understanding together with Bhagavad Gita. Kurukshetra war 5000 y ago was onslought ral happaned Illuminaty doesnt want us to hear anything about it! Look just what wapens they used….
    If you dont know abc than any alien race can be GOD for you in that way or that way or GURU….but you cant chack HIM HE can check you!

ONLY RESULTAT IS OUR MEASERMENT!!!
    THEY FAILED! WAKE UP READ ABC…

HARE KRISHNA

opalescent

OM Shantih, hari 🙂

Unless you are still asleep, you might notice that something did happen on October 14.

People are realizing that their need to be “saved” is not as important as their desire to be in communion with their divine Self. Read the postings again, you will see.

There is a greater alignment with the harmonic of OM, of source. Seed mantra vibration has taken the form of Blossom’s message and the vibration has shaken loose all the nonsense of millennia of forgetfulness.

I have noticed a shift in my connection with Self to one of greater clarity and peace. I have noticed it is much easier to love, in all ways. I have noticed that Love is more present and playful, now that the serious business of trust has been shifted away from a human source to the transhuman Self… which as you can see from this site alone, is happening increasingly on an individual level and filtering into the Field.

I felt very specific, tangible, subtle sensations and awarenesses on the 14th, and the hours surrounding it. My senses are sharp enough in certain non-physical realms to have known something was happening.

While we did not see vimanas darting across the sky shooting beams of light at the Earth, as is related in the Puranas, creating a layer of fused silica (glass) in the deserts of Mohenjo Daro, and no one reported seeing the wheels within wheels the prophet Ezekiel saw, or any other manifestation of craft carefully documented in scripture, something did indeed happen.

David is not the only person on Earth with subtle senses. He is not the only person to remember past lives as a prophet or seer. He is not the only person on Earth who you should base your reality-generative utterances on, nor is Billy Meier, no more than any translation of any book recorded in the history of man, although wisdom is woven within. There are mysteries within mysteries, clues are everywhere.

I can only speak for myself (but I would guess that others on these pages might agree) that the “aliens” are not gods (i.e. I did not expect Krishna to appear in my car as I drove on the freeway with my brothers) but members of an extended human family.

What did you sense?

OM Namah Shivaya.
    I honor divine consciousness, which dwells within my heart.

UFOBelieve

Oh my God, Opal, I was wondering what to answer to the post, but you did the job perfectly!! Oh my what a nice summary and conclusion about Oct 14th.
    Very, very awesome indeed!! =))

HariBoL

Hare Krishna
    You dont seems to understand the THING…

It failed. It was like it will be visible for 3 days. I dont by that thing like you know I feel much energy around mee…
    This is to point to laugh if IF if DO NOT KNOW a b c spiritual understanding. Including Meyer and Wilkock.

To pinch ONE or a FEW layers with something so called paranormal is nothing compering with A B C what Bhagavatam PURANA claims reveals etc. Look just what kind of being speaks there???

Conclusion
    They failed. No more this and that.PERIOD!

This doesn not sucks couse is within what is being claimed:
    http://www.ufotvnews.org/
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ubkgc6-4LJs&feature=related
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=bG3PQApi4HY&feature=related
    no jokes here jahwes ufo appear on his command
    MEDIA ALERT: Prophet Yahweh Predicts Spaceships Will Appear Oct. 31st in Support of Senator Obama
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/10/prweb1395924.htm

Dont mess with appearing with Krishna no one here speaks about appearing of Sri Bhagavan. Dont mix Om sound impersonal vibration as energy puls within atom ether and univers. Try to be humble. Go read … Ask humble question mybe if you satisfied God Sri Krishna you would meet some Self Realised soul and got on trac again…

Harri

UFOBelieve

Let me tell you one thing about Prophet Yahweh:
    He believes that all human life was created by a God with black skin, who sits on a big throne on some planet. Anyone who does not believe in this will burn in hell forever.

Weeeell, sounds pretty loving, doesn’t it? 😉

Annan

Ohm MYh Harri Krishna
    😯 😆

Much strangness in these days
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

@Annan wrote:

Ohm MYh Harri Krishna
    😯 😆

Much strangness in these days
    Annan the Nordic

Much strangness indeed Annan, now Krishna followers are the rational thinkers putting us back on track!!
    The first spiritual gathering I participated in (three months old) was with krishna Peace and Love followers, they were more fun then. 😆

opalescent

Read, Hari.

I do understand the thing.

Peace and love.
    Manahprasada, beloved.

😀

Annan

We are vibrating on a golden frequency with that one Jamwolfsky!

Religionizing the religion beyond religion….worked out fine back in the days. And as young and handsome you are these days – it was not though, too long ago since those days. 😉 😆

A little to much effort needed – to gather up the sheep these days. When all the sheep are hooked up on the wonder-full World Wide Web of golden threads of truth – and can search out their own truths and answers and ways.

So, much love to the herds from my-self. Time to wake up and get out and then find the way back home – by ONEs own sight!

Much easier to see these days
    Annan the Nordic

Fiahkla

Zingdad, I’m very sorry it didn’t happen on October 14th. You must be one of the most confused in all this, because you recieved all those impressive and exciting messages. But don’t ever lose faith! These events will happen someday soon, we won’t get any exact date probably, because it depends of many things.
    If we are too anxious that isn’t good either, because we get dissapointed, and if that happens we lose faith. We have to be calmed 😉
    We have to trust our and their feelings, but we can’t expect a exact day…
    Sometimes when we don’t think too much about things they just happen, and we get impressed and more satisfied sometimes 🙂
    Yes, we have to be prepared, not be anxious and be at peace, that will be the only way to be prepared

If I didn’t express well don’t doubt and tell me XD i want to learn more about English

Regards 🙂

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hare Krishna
    You dont seems to understand the THING…

It failed. It was like it will be visible for 3 days. I dont by that thing like you know I feel much energy around mee…
    This is to point to laugh if IF if DO NOT KNOW a b c spiritual understanding. Including Meyer and Wilkock.

To pinch ONE or a FEW layers with something so called paranormal is nothing compering with A B C what Bhagavatam PURANA claims reveals etc. Look just what kind of being speaks there???

Conclusion
    They failed. No more this and that.PERIOD!

HariBoL,

Dear person, the THING is THIS: Everything is ALWAYS Perfect. You will do well to understand this concept.

He even explained where these conversations started in the first place…go there and read for yourself. Mike Quincey and his shit ‘chennellings are usless. They failed they have been in the hands of demonic entities for a long time undcovered in disgys. Wake up Zingdad.

Read Bhagavatam Purana right NOW see for your self how really goes in Univers. You can find ALL subordination…

Bill Meyer too said that many chennelers are shitzofrenics and possesd humans…

Please refrain from pushing your DOGMA on our forums. DOGMA is not TRUTH. Individual perception is. You may state your views, but realize that “demonic entities” are your perception alone. Not mine, and not many others. You may decide for yourself to believe or disbelieve in a channelers messages, but do not assume that this is the perception of others. You do not hold the truth for others. Please watch your tone and find a centered balance and unconditional love for All that Is which encompasses all beings in all stages on the path home to Love.

You will do well to consider this if you wish to continue posting in the Comm-Unity of Light. Please be a part of the Universal mind…not opposing to it.

Perhaps it is YOU who should go and read Bhagavatam Purana, as it clearly states this of perception within it’s pages. Ignorance is not godliness brother. Wake up yourself, as it is you who acts in separatism to the whole, thereby degenerating your own code of living with hypocrisy and unrighteous indignation.

Peace & Love to you on your path forward,
    Annu

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions for Zingdad Re: Oct 14’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.