WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Questions for Zingdad Re: Oct 14

• This topic has 30 voices and 95 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Patte

Thank you Zingdad for your story, and thank you Adamu for giving the correct perspective. I was reaching for it, but it elluded me. I feel much peace, and a feeling similar to the waves of love I felt before, during and just after 10-14.Much love to you both, and all at this blog.

jamwolfsky

Thank you Adamu, we are learning. Your expedient means revealed the wounded child who wants to fascinate his parents and show them how wrong they are 🙂 . You won’t get me with 2012, because nothing will happen apart from my own progress on the path of ascencion, I won’t be preparing my suitcases, waiting for some exterior force to ascend my body 😆 .

GTTOWNSEND

That was awesome! Just as you said , puts things in proper perspective , huh?
    Many thanks to Zingdad and Adamu! 😀

opalescent

Will

…DITTO…

Wanderer

Zingdad…that was just awesome. Sometimes I just want to give you a huge bear hug and buy you a beer! Thank you for taking the time and putting all of that together. I feel uplifted, much like I usually do after reading what you have to say. I don’t even know if I was asking certain questions Admu just answered but I’m very grateful 🙂

Much love to you friend

Annan

Standing ovations to Zingdad and Adamu:
    [youtube:2032bb59]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TylvUGJIi_w[/youtube:2032bb59]

Dear Opal has the clappers I missed….nice….must find some of those funny smilies you got!! 🙂

Much loving applause
    Annan the Nordic

Ricky

zings head must have got really big by now!! maybe thats a good thing cos he will have yet more sense to give 😆 😆 i laugh..

keep it up folks we are getting somewhere…sweeet

Bigfeet E

@Adamu wrote:

And on that note I shall take a moment to say a quick hello to any members of the loyal opposition that have gotten this far: “Hello friend. Smile. You’re on candid camera!”

hahaha…Busted !

Thank you Adamu & Zingdad for y’r efforts.
    Even words can make true magic

Patte

LOL !! LOL !! Annan, THAT was funny !!!!

UFOBelieve

Argh, I have no internet for two days, and already there’s muuch too much stuff to read.. xDDD
    I need two lives to have enough time. xDD

tiaka9

But now it is time to end it so that we can do something else.

This thought has crossed my mind for many years now. What is my desire? To create a universe as the Elohim have done. And where will I find this universe? Within. As Neale Donald Walsch says, if you don`t go within you go without.

bajillic

Thank you Adamu and Zingdad for sharing such important information – (I loved the description of ONENESS with the pyramid) and confirming what I have also been receiving. UPLIFTING I think is the perfect word here!

Love Jilly

MushiMushi

@Annu wrote:

Hare Krishna
    You dont seems to understand the THING…

It failed. It was like it will be visible for 3 days. I dont by that thing like you know I feel much energy around mee…
    This is to point to laugh if IF if DO NOT KNOW a b c spiritual understanding. Including Meyer and Wilkock.

To pinch ONE or a FEW layers with something so called paranormal is nothing compering with A B C what Bhagavatam PURANA claims reveals etc. Look just what kind of being speaks there???

Conclusion
    They failed. No more this and that.PERIOD!

HariBoL,

Dear person, the THING is THIS: Everything is ALWAYS Perfect. You will do well to understand this concept.

He even explained where these conversations started in the first place…go there and read for yourself. Mike Quincey and his shit ‘chennellings are usless. They failed they have been in the hands of demonic entities for a long time undcovered in disgys. Wake up Zingdad.

Read Bhagavatam Purana right NOW see for your self how really goes in Univers. You can find ALL subordination…

Bill Meyer too said that many chennelers are shitzofrenics and possesd humans…

Please refrain from pushing your DOGMA on our forums. DOGMA is not TRUTH. Individual perception is. You may state your views, but realize that “demonic entities” are your perception alone. Not mine, and not many others. You may decide for yourself to believe or disbelieve in a channelers messages, but do not assume that this is the perception of others. You do not hold the truth for others. Please watch your tone and find a centered balance and unconditional love for All that Is which encompasses all beings in all stages on the path home to Love.

You will do well to consider this if you wish to continue posting in the Comm-Unity of Light. Please be a part of the Universal mind…not opposing to it.

Perhaps it is YOU who should go and read Bhagavatam Purana, as it clearly states this of perception within it’s pages. Ignorance is not godliness brother. Wake up yourself, as it is you who acts in separatism to the whole, thereby degenerating your own code of living with hypocrisy and unrighteous indignation.

Peace & Love to you on your path forward,
    Annu

I would just like to point out that such behavior is against the teachings of Dharma Haribol, and you should know better… being a disciple of His Divine Grace AC Bhativedanta Swami Prabhupada. You tone and anger is not becoming at all of a Vaisnava; who believe everyone will reach the Absolute Truth at their own time.

Your anger in these threads towards people who have not read and understood the intricacies of such immortal gems as the Shimad Bhagavatam is not very merciful on the fallen conditioned soul’s, myself included. Shimad Bhagavatam resides in the heart of all living entities. It is the eternal seed of loving service to the Supreme. These people are using their mystic talents for doing good and healing an already beaten world on the brink of extinction. These people; some may believe that they are God. We know this can not be as they can not create the ant or tree or bird, but they do create a world for others like you and myself to live in. Their actions are harmless and are earnestly for the good of humanity at large. However I do wish to add that such people should live a life of Ahimsa in the least as violence begets violence and killing another living entity for satisfaction of your tongue goes against all Dharmic practice. So I would urge you all to follow this Ahimsa is you are serious about making a change in the world. Rather than sit on bulletin board and talk about change… Be change… Make a difference.

Everything is always perfect. Lord Krishna states that “Not even a blade of grass moves without the sanction of the Supreme…” So yes everything is always in complete state of Universal Cosmic Perfection. As the Supreme is perfect and so are His laws as He is the law giver. If your car gets stolen, then it is the will of the Supreme to take your car away and give that Karma (no pun) to someone else… The Universe functions on Karma (Cause and Effect). Many of these peeps on this forum are impersoanlists who see the Universe as the all pervading all encompassing God Force – AUM or Source Energy. This realization is not incorrect, but there are more aspects to God than is not in their grasp of understanding. They also see the Divinity in others… Lord Sri Krishna asks that we see God in all living entities as He is present in His form of paramatma (Super Soul) residing in the hearts of ALL living entities. (another reason for Ahimsa). Bhagavan realization if only for those who are ready for such realizations. Developing a intimate relationship with the Supreme Person is something that takes many lifetimes to cultivate as is state in Bhagavad-Gita when Lord Krishna says out of many thousands who endever One may succeed in known Me… So this shows us that such Bhagavan realization is very difficult and can only be attained through reading the Bhagavatam and Chanting the Holy Names of God. So please do not give Hare Krishna’s a bad name… I know many devotees who are the most incredible spiritual seekers and Divine Souls.

The strange thing is that many of the realizations (if not all) given here by these seekers of the Truth are found in Dharma (Vedanta Sutras) But they have not been privy to such teachings through association of pure devotees and Spiritual Masters Like His Divine Grace Swami Prabhupada and his diciples… They have had to figure out these truths all by themselves and have done a wonderful job of tapping into their mystic abilities and yogic practices.

Seekers please understand that Dharma is NOT another DOGMA… it is Universal Truth as spoken by the Supreme Person. And you use this Dharma on your day to day, to explain many things about yourselves to eachother and to guide loved ones to the light of knowledge… You are intelligent… But not so intelligent that you can be God. You create, but you can not create what is already been created for you by the Supreme. UFO’s, Aliens, Spirit bodies, faeries, pixies, cupids, giants, blah blah blah… they ALL exist, because we can not create anything that has not already been created by the Supreme. If you can concieve of something it exists. That is the law of Quantum Physics, the law of desire… Lord Krishna says that what ever the conditioned soul desires. He fulfills… So these people wish to channel, the Lord opens up those channels. EVERYTHING is sanctioned by Him, and thus everything is in complete Karmic balance.

There is no right way or wrong way only reaction equaled to the energy exerted… everything eventually returns to its Origin

We all live in the illusion together, and it is very easy to get out… but we enjoy it too much to let go just yet… Only when one comes to the platform of realization where He or She says that they only want the Supreme then their desire is right and they will meet the Supreme. Until then the illusion (Maya) carries us on her back into the future.

jamwolfsky

I consider we all have a piece of information dear Mushimushi, a spark of god. I AM a spark of God creator Jam….., with the entirety I would desintegrate 😯 .

MushiMushi wrote:
    Annu wrote:
    Quote:
    . Developing a intimate relationship with the Supreme Person is something that takes many lifetimes to cultivate as is state in Bhagavad-Gita when Lord Krishna says out of many thousands who endever One may succeed in known Me… So this shows us that such Bhagavan realization is very difficult and can only be attained through reading the Bhagavatam and Chanting the Holy Names of God. So please do not give Hare Krishna’s a bad name… I know many devotees who are the most incredible spiritual seekers and Divine Souls.

The strange thing is that many of the realizations (if not all) given here by these seekers of the Truth are found in Dharma (Vedanta Sutras) But they have not been privy to such teachings through association of pure devotees and Spiritual Masters Like His Divine Grace Swami Prabhupada and his diciples… They have had to figure out these truths all by themselves and have done a wonderful job of tapping into their mystic abilities and yogic practices.

quote]
    Yes, and probably many on these forums are familiar with these Masters from previous lifetimes and having forgotten everything about them, have decided to test themselves in this lifetime. “Rediscover this teaching without your incarnated Master, and don’t be dependent on the writings, search for your soul”.You say Lord Krishna says ‘out of many thousands who endever One may succeed in knowing Me…’ Yes and you are the One, dear Mushimushi 🙂 .

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions for Zingdad Re: Oct 14’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.