WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 17 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Will

…okay …if you were drawn to this site there is a good chance that at least some of these terms pertain to YOU…
    …what resonates ?…what *feels* right when you hear it…what have you learned of yourself …or selves…

…me…
    …I am from outside this Local System…kind of on an exchange worker program of sorts…I came through the Arcturian Stargate …so I think quite a bit of them…
    …let’s hear from you…

Will

…creation is a construct…made of sub-atomic particles ( which are actually made from Prime Source )…time is also a construct…at a certain point in spiritual evolution ,time is manipuable …much as electrons and elements can be manipulated…
    …where I am from time is manipuable (with Spirit permission-within certain constraints )…

…I arrived in this System and was briefed on my mission…this is more of a general outline and not a line by line agenda…factoring in free will…I was dropped off in history and and fastforwarded through around 10 lives ( to *acclimate* to the evolutionary environment here on Terra ) and am in the pivotal life now…time being a construct I am actually All of my incarnations simultaneously… I/we can draw on experiences of all lives and utilise lessons forward and back…

…I am a part of a team…as you are also…no one travels or works alone…we All work in family groupings…I,and you also drew the proverbial short straw and are the team members that are elected to be in the physical…We are the “boots on the ground”…a physical vibratory presence is required for the work that we are doing…

…I have felt different all my life but have been awakening at an accellerated pace for the last 9 years…each of us are *programed* to awaken at different schedules and to different degrees…some starseed are not meant to awaken fully and some not at all…depending on mission circumstances…but the energetic signitures are still effective…

…when I was first awakening (and still to a lesser degree) I felt like I had landed on the battlefield in a swamp…up to my eyeballs in mud…with no tools or weapons…this forced me to realise my dependency on the rest of my team…who have the overview of the theater of operations…first feelings were of being very alone…then one by one …few by few I was able to meet up with more of my kind…Lightworkers …

…we are salted across the globe…I can *feel* many that are in other countries that have not awakened yet…China…Iran…Africa…

…I want to say to you…thank you…for being a part of this opperation…we are All fortunate indeed to be chosen to witness this incredible and unprecidented transition…

Hi Will-
    Thank You for all your information. I feel that I am a starseed. I read Doreen Virtue’s book “Earth Angels” which talks about starseeds and their traits and I fit into about everyone. I have always been the blacksheep of my family, and am very drawn to UFO’s and the such. I know I have a connection to the Pleadies as I have been mezmorized with them and the number 7 since I was a small child, not to mention the books like “Pleadian Workbook” that have been given to me (no coincidence!). I don’t know if that’s where I am from or if I was just there for some incarnations recently. Then again I feel that I have been on Earth for a while since I have some vague memories of Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece. SO my questions is you said you have been awake for 9 years, did you become concious of all this information durring that amount of time, or did you know before. I just woke up in February, and information has been coming to me in a cosmic order. I would like to know my true orgins and my life mission, which I don’t concious know right now. I have just been going with the flow knowing that when I am supposed to know I will. Did you discover all of your origins through meditation, guides, or encounters? I know another woman who remebers signing her contract to come here, but I just don’t remeber.
    Curious Sara 😕

Will

…I knew my whole life that there was something important I needed to do…I found 1000 reasons to put it off…then there came a day when I *knew* it was time…

…no I didn’t know everything at once…I would get pieces of the puzzle and a couple would fit…then a few more…Spirit would send me someone that would give me one more…but it would fit nothing …until someone else would give me one…have you read Celestine Prophesy…kinda like that…we are all here to help each other…no one has the whole picture…if they tell you that they do…RUN !…even our guides and ascended masters are still putting pieces together..in fact WE are helping them !…

…in 1971 I was 19 at a party in LA…looked beside me on a table and saw the Urantia Book…picked it up and read that night…put it back down…26 years later we got our first computer and the internet…I stared at a blank screen not knowing my next step and onto my mental screen came URANTIA…I had no idea what that meant so I word searched…up popped the complete book 2000+ pages…I read it in 3 months…I found that I already *knew* a lot of it…I *found* myself in the book…I could read and get messages between the lines…between the words…I could recieve *understandings* from the cadence of the script…then the book left me and I was lead to other books…I then felt an extreme loneliness …wondering if there were any others like me…so I asked Spirit to help me find others and I did…I know that I am not alone…I have a crowd with me all the time ! … angels are Very Cool !…the universe is such a cool place !…

…we were not sent here alone …

Will

…I get memories in glimpses…

…I have a memory of being in a large stadium with all of you before we came …kinda like a pep rally…
    …they were telling us …
    …it’s going to be rough …

…and we all shouted …
    …Bring It On !…

…I still have a lot of questions about my origins etc…we have a self protection mechanism that protects us from TMI… too much information… this could have a paraliseing effect on what we came here to do… I have found that I know just what I need to at exactly the right time… I still am curious …but give it an allowance of space…I trust Spirit and I trust my Higher Self…
    …another part of the game is the self-discovery…the seeking builds the spirit muscles we are going to need for the work…if we were handed everything then we would become spiritually lazy…kind of like those that fill the churches every Sunday…fed like sheep…fattened for what ?…
    …we are masters…grow into that understanding…we are creators in training …and came here to break the chains that are holding mankind down…

I also knew my whole life that I was meant for something and I had a grand purpose. I have also been told that by MANY people in general from teachers in school to my aunt writing me an email with a word from God who told her to write that I was going to do great things for his kingdom (she is a born again christian and doesn’t even know that she is channeling when that happens!) But regardless of where it is coming from I know that I was supposed to hear all of that and it has been an ongoing theme in my life. I am not saying I am higher than anyone cause I know we all have a grand purpose.
    Funny that you should mention Urtania…I had come across that in some of my reading earlier this year when I woke up and I said to myself “I have to read that book!”. Until now though I had forgotten about it. I guess that is another divine message that I should probably read that book. I have a feeling some of the answers I am looking for are there.
    I can totally picture myself saying bring it on before I came here!!! i like what you said to about being handed everything and becoming spiritually lazy. 😉 I am ready to break some chains!!!! 😀

quietsound

I believe I am at the beginning of discovery and in my journey. I too recall things when I was around 9 years old and as a child of not being from here. I always thought and acted like I was from outer space. I was and still am very drawn to the planet Mars and was always interested in aliens, martians, watching shows about space and so on. I truly believe at one time I must have crashed here because I am deathly afraid of going into space or even an airplane.

I need to dig deep into my past and find out what truly went on because I beleive that life for me today has been filled by low vibrational people who have been literally sucking the life and energy from me and i’m trying to break free.

I talk to NO one about this at all. When I was little my friends always thought i was weird and so I ‘tried’ to act normal.

So, how does one begin at the beginning of the journey of self discovery?

Will

…you’ve come to the right place…

…we are here to listen and help…

…I feel that you need to go on a parasite purge…

…in the words of the Joker,”what this town needs is a good enema !”…

alainiz

i think i was a orion gray :/ enouph with my story dont want to go there…

Will

…alainiz…we are All still brothers and sisters…
    …we are All players on a larger stage…we learn from each other…there is NO star culture or race that is not a part of God…

…still these dramas must be played out…

…I hope at some time you will want to “go there” and discuss what your feelings are…

…there are no clear lines…it is not a question of good guys and bad guys…

mia

Hello friends (((hugs)))
    I am from Arcturus, and Atlantis. Probably othere places too.
    I have met a soul sister I was with on Atlantis.
    Re Arcturus, I was sent an article about Arcturians and burst into tears. I so remembered, not in pictures, in feelings, life there. And I so badly wanted to be back there.
    Love mia xx

alainiz

are you telling me your an arcturian? 1 of the most advanced species in the galactic federation?

mia

I am saying Arcturus is one of the places I was born to, yes.
    I know several others too.
    Love mia xx

shanti

Hi All
    Hmmm I dont know where I’m from but just thats its not here.About the only people i am truely comfortable around are my kids.Even the people I know now who are awakening or awake feel rather uncomfortable.Thats why I like this site.I can talk freely and not have someone looking at me like I’m a lab specimen.I dont know… is that paranoia or are my senses that strong.? By the way Wil I Love your humor!!!! Laughter is the best medicine and its Free! Also if nine years is really an accelerated rate of awakening I must be in slow mode cuz it feels like my whole life… as far back in my childhood as I can remember but the past five years have been crazy.How does one get grounded when everything changes on an hourly basis? Maybe I need some of that head gear the warrior guy has on in the lightworker/lightwarrior blog?!HA HA HA.By the way if anyone reading this hasnt seen or read that its an awesome article and a beautiful picture.Thanks All Love and Light Namaste Shanti 😆 :ugeek:

Will

…I can feel the current picking up speed too ,shanti…keep going with the flow and don’t grap onto braches on the shore…it’s a sure way to get drug under…
    …and mia…that was a Great post…I love your energy…yours too shanti…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.