WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 17 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

j…u…s…t…….l…e…t…….g…o……..

😮 😕 🙄 🙂 :mrgreen:

Zingdad

Will, reading your posts makes me feel like I have found a long-lost brother. I too am Starseed. In my case I come from the subtler realms, through the portal in Lyra (where the Pleiadian civilisation started). I have a knowing in my heart of the Arcturans and a great love and respect for their way. So you are well met. But more than that I feel a great resonance for what you say about your task here. If you have the stamina you might wish to read my rather long introduction post. I have also been discussing the starseed phenomenon at some length already on this thread of another forum. The point is I feel we really are on the same page in some rather startling ways. I look forward to many interesting conversations with you…

Alainz, I will echo what Will has said. My friend, there is neither glory nor shame in our past stories. We all have both darkness and light in our travels. The point is quite simply what you do with it NOW. I for example know of many deeply shameful parts of my own story. All this does is teach me compassion for others. So the Orion Greys have a bit of a bad rap. You want to know how beings from elsewhere think of “Earth Humans”? We make the Orion Greys look like sweetness and light itself. The important thing to remember is this:
    We are all ONE. There are aspects of the ONE that chose to journey down a road of darkness and other aspects which chose to journey down a road of light. Both paths are fine and valid as all eventually arrive at the same destination. The difference is that the dark path is harder and the light path is easier. So respect and love to those that took the harder path. They allow the rest of us to know that that path exists without travelling it ourselves. Anyway… you are here now. I very much do believe that everyone on this planet now is here to find unity and love (whether they know it or not). So stand tall. Soon it will be time to rest and to tell tales of the journey, old warrior.

Mia, I have some deep remembrance of the Arcturans – though I myself have spent no time there yet in my travels. They are wonderful beings. If you have a life within those realms then I think we will get on very well indeed.
    I share your pain for a desire to be in a place where there is greater harmony. But think on this – you did not come here NOT to be here. You came here to experience what THIS IS. And in the merest twinkling you will be done with this experience. Bring your light to bear – share the love that you came to share. It is only by choosing to love this experience that you will really offer all that you intended to.

shanti

Hi All
    Zingdad or anyone else, from what I understand a walkin to be is another sole/spirit comes into an already living body right{the orginal opts out}?Ok well I read somewhere that there is another similar to that but i cant remember what its called,but that instead of changing out if you will, after the body is already here it switches in-utero just before birth,which why Im wanting any info on this is because I was told thats what happened to me.Could explain why I have always felt uncomfortable in my own skin.I dont think its mine! So any input on this would be greatly appreciated by me… Thanks! Love and Light Namaste

opalescent

Shanti, I think the “technical” term is “crawl-in”. :geek:

shanti

Thanks Opalescent. Yes that is the name Crawl in.Seems to me that if one chooses to leave before it all gets started,might be an indication of a rather rough road ahead.Any input on that? Or maybe some clarification or knowledge about crawl-ins,I would greatly appreciate that.Thanks have a wonderful day! Love and Light Namaste

Alusa

I’m no expert but I think other things can happen too. You can have more than one soul sharing a body, or possibly some sort of a soul merger, either way I think it might make sense if your feeling/sharing emotions by sharing the same space. I have tried to look for stuff on soul mergers on the internet before but cant seem to find anything. It seems I did read something a long time ago.

Ascend2luv

Hi I have to say I no knowledge or memories of any past lives however I do identify with the feeling of being different and as if I was meant to do something important – but I can imagine most everyone could probably identify with that feeling.

I have had a pretty interesting (somewhat difficult life) even from being a child. As a child I used to see ghosts and have had dreams and premonitions (I saved my sister in laws life once). When I got to adulthood I tried my best to emerge myself into the real world or this third dimension by being constantly busy and I have to admit I went through a stage of being judgmental about others (but looking back this was because their faults were mirrored in myself) – I have always had a strong sense of right and wrong and would often come to the defense of those who I felt were being unfairly treated.

I guess if I was supposed to remember where I had lived before I would have. I just know and feel my work is in this lifetime but its interesting to read about other(s) experiences and memories 🙂

Peace and Light x

alainiz

well if you put it this way then I’ll tell my story. I was a orion gray theres no human living in the section of space anyways my job was to scout earth human culture for any progressive technologies at that time our plan was nothing to do in controlling human beings. Let me tell you that no species are perfect beings my ship didn’t go so well with earth atmosphere and crashed in the dry desert land with cactus. My vessel=body was no longer functional. By the way i was a small gray if you guys think small gray have no soul your mistaken. Usually when your vessel=body is damaged and no longer functional i can go to the source and get a new body my memories of my last body would be transfered to the new vessel=body so i would have all the memories back when i come back to this reality. I didn’t do that i was curious what would happen to my comrades who was still alive they got out of the ship someone came to them and ask if he can help and they said theres nothing you could do. He offer them to stay at his house. So they fallowed him. I was in spirit so i fallow them in my own way. Then the military took the gray and the grays couldn’t breath properly in the human world because of the disease, the grays eliminated all disease in their home world so they didn’t need immune system. But now it was a problem to them on this planet to survive they didn’t last long and the military did an autopsy and that’s when i couldn’t stand all of this and decided to be a dog on my next life and after my dog life i became human my reason for being human was thanks to my dog life i was loved by them cared by them it was fantastic. I was in a farm where i was free to play and the kids where around everyday. I died because i went to far in the forest there was a river and somehow didn’t notice it and fell and drown…

Anyways this is so far fetched story i hardly can buy it myself.

But somehow it make sense since all my after lives never consisted a soul mate and thats my problem i have hard time understanding this nature of couples. But i am here to learn. And also the fact that i fear blond people somehow they seem very beautiful and i am scared of them… 🙄

siriously

Dear fellow starseeds,

What privileged to be able to to participate in this forum and add some input! I had known that I was a starseed for about 16 years now. like most of you I had always been deeply emotionally engaged by sci-fi fiction and movies. Movies such as Star Wars often brought me to the brink of tears as crazy as it sounds.I awakened to the concrete realization of my heritage as Star seed during a crystal healing training session, when I was able to connect with my soul that was busy living in a parallel reality on another planet. This was incredibly bizarre for me, but terribly comforting and very difficult to come back here. It helped that many of the other students could relate to this and gave me some good follow up. For the next few years I was deeply into this and learned great deal, but experienced a spiritual crisis brought on my a serious illness that triggered a deep need for me to disconnect for a time. Deep down I realized that I had not yet learned how to be in the world and not of it enough to really manage my life well. Also I came in time to realize that I and my family needed this illness to grow and expiate some karma. On the ninth year of my illness, I was of course struck by the significance of the 9th year from my background in numerology and realized that this was the year to complete this cycle of illness and get well and I also deep down realized that although I would be given some help in getting well, which I have, I would mostly have to do it on my own by coming to terms with the karmic issues of my illness and transcending it…

The last year has been an incredible one of awakening again, wherein I have undergone a number of Reiki attunements and had become an angelic facilitator. It has been wonderful, but at times confusing. Part of the confusion has been trying to understand my increased contacts with different aliens during the dream state. These dreams have become much more vivid with the years and are very energetically different from regular dreams. But to be brief, I found it difficult to digest the fact that I was having regular contacts with the Greys and it seems that I have participated on the etheric level in some sort of breeding program and I was allowed to visit the children! Having had some serious troubles with some of these guys before, I found it disturbing and it caused me to reflect a great deal. My reflections brought me to the truth that we have much in common with these guys. Many of them do much mischief, but not all of them. There is indeed here a “greyzone”. If we are to stretch our consciousness past duality thinking, perceiving the whole world as either good or bad, then we can see that they too are in the process of evolution and need our love and light. I think it is very important to make clear boundaries for them!!! And even make clear boundaries for them in the dream state and call for protection from the white light, Archangel Michael and the Great White Brotherhood on a daily basis. But I do not believe there is any reason to fear. I believe that the plan is unraveling as it is supposed to and it is an honor and a pleasure to be a part of supporting it!

Angel blessings,
    Siriously

siriously

Dear Starseeds,

For those of you who have not experienced your past lives or would like to gain some clarity, I would suggest trying to find a competent Angelic facilitator, Reiki practitioner, crystal healer and /or other Shaman that works with past life regressions.

Also, as a reminder to those of you who are struggling with trying to deal with others who are not awakened, it is important to be patient and honor the free will of others and remember that not all souls are destined to wake up and this is ok and not all starseeds have the same path either. But it is our job to support everyone in ways that are respectful and honor their free will and most of all are loving! Many will find our star stories crazy and bizarre and then it is perhaps not best to share them at all with these individuals. But all can relate to be treated with love…

Angel blessings,
    Siriously

mia

Hello siriously (((hugs)))
    Wow! you have had an interesting life!
    I was enthralled reading your story.
    Welcome to the Book of Light.
    I really look forward to your posts.
    Love mia xx

alora

I didnt want to post this, and it took me a couple of goes, with cutting and pasting and going back to look at the posts and god….. but something is making me finally do it, as I also have questions that need to be answered. So here goes the Paste for around the 3rd time I think 😀

Hi,
    am new to the site, and have just been looking around it for a bit to get a feel.
    I have been stuggling for the last few years to understand myself, people in general, and many other things around me, NOTHING seems to quite fit right (sorry I cant think of any better way to word it)
    I, like a lot of you, feel that I am different, and have been searching for a long time for some sort of acceptance, want for a better word. From very early, I was ostracised and abused as a child, in many differing ways and I have found this sort of thing to be quite prominent in people that are considered to have some form of abilities (whether psychic or claivoyance, UFO contactee,starseed, the list goes on). I am so different from the rest of my family, and from a lot of people that I grew up with in my life, that I have always questioned as to whether or not I actually am related to them (I was always thought of as weird, I recall parents of a bf of mine when I was about 15, didnt want me around him a they thought I was weird), or what am I doing here when I KNOW I dont belong there. Dont get me wrong, this is not a sob story, I have had a pretty hard life, but for some reason, I REALLY dont care. I know it has made me the person I am today, and am proud of it, I dont hold grudges against those that abused me, and am proud to be me, I feel my compasion and understanding is a lot greater because of what I have experienced. I have always believed in UFO’s as true, I dont know why, I just know that they are, and my hubby himself believes in them and knows that he was from another planet (Mars is what he feels) and has been saying this for as long as he can remember.
    I have found many a description of Starseed and the like, and I seems to fit into all of the cats described within them. I feel that over the years I have developed some abilities, I did have a few when I was younger, hearing and seeing things and dreams that would come true), but as yet I have not really trained myself to use them in a manner fitting for our Earthly life.
    I have however been paying more atttention to what I have been feeling and seeing etc, and am finding that things are happening more and more often, and I am starting to preempted them.
    I also, used to get bright flashes of orb type lights (I hate using the word ORB) run across my vision, now I used to put it down to eyesight, thinking I had to go to the optometrist, but when my daughter saw it as well, at the same time, in the middle of the day, with the same blackness that came before they appeared (sorta like a dropping darkness down onto us with this type of sonic boom, I cant really describe the sound that well, then the flash would appear)… I couldnt dismiss it, I dont see them as often anymore, but they seem to, when I do see them now, be a bit more static, like they want me to get a look at them better, but only outta the corner of my eye 😡 , plus some seem to take some sort of human type form, can anyone tell me who/what they are.

Sorry for the long winded text, but like I said, I dont think I was going to get out of posting this!

alora

[quote=”Will
    …in 1971 I was 19 at a party in LA…looked beside me on a table and saw the Urantia Book…picked it up and read that night…put it back down…26 years later we got our first computer and the internet…I stared at a blank screen not knowing my next step and onto my mental screen came URANTIA…I had no idea what that meant so I word searched…up popped the complete book 2000+ pages…I read it in 3 months…
    quote]

Will are you able to provide a link to the 2000+ page book, I can find a book but it has only 194 pages?

UFOBelieve

WOW you guys have such awesome stories to share!!

@alainiz
    :
    LOL I always thought about being e.g. a beloved cat in a family with kids must be pretty damn awesome. We (my family) always had cats, and we always said “how great it must be”. xD
    That’s really an amazing story!! ^^

I sadly don’t have any memories of past lives (yet I guess), but some channeling about Oct 14th said that a LOT of star children (I don’t really know the differences between all those words and terms) would have their memories triggered to come back to them, I’m really kind of hoping for it to happen.
    I just have knowledge that I come from another planet, ensured through my strong feelings, a medium that’s also on this forums (which has at first been pretty hard to accept/understand/grasp/etc), and a dream I can remember in which I was being told some things, but I can only remember this single aspect of the elucidation.. -.- 🙄 😆

Well right now I’m kind of waiting for this knowledge to unfold itself naturally. =)

Alusa

Alora you say you basically see dark shady humanoid entities out of the corner of your eyes that don’t like you to get a direct view at them? I think I know what they are I had experience with them when I was 16 and getting into the metaphysical I started to become hypersensitive I saw them and they scared me, they pretty much started hounding me, I noticed that they like to feed off of hate, fear, anger or any other negative emotion, I stopped paying attention to them and it took a few weeks but they stopped bothering me. Those are what some people call “shades” or “shadow people” as far as I know its pretty common for people to see them. Occasionally I’ll still get a flash of one from the corner of my eye but I don’t pay them mind anymore 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.