WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 17 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    alora

@Alusa wrote:

Alora you say you basically see dark shady humanoid entities out of the corner of your eyes that don’t like you to get a direct view at them? I think I know what they are I had experience with them when I was 16 and getting into the metaphysical I started to become hypersensitive I saw them and they scared me, they pretty much started hounding me, I noticed that they like to feed off of hate, fear, anger or any other negative emotion, I stopped paying attention to them and it took a few weeks but they stopped bothering me. Those are what some people call “shades” or “shadow people” as far as I know its pretty common for people to see them. Occasionally I’ll still get a flash of one from the corner of my eye but I don’t pay them mind anymore 🙄

Thanks for the Aluse, but I dont feel uncomfortable with them around, its almost like they know I want to see them, but are just giving me glimpses until the right time!
    I did suffer though, for many many years with another type of blackness that occured around the 9-10yr old mark, that terrified me and would not leave me alone until I was around 27 – 28, that scared the bejezz out of me, and the worst part of it was, like I have heard from many other people, was like it was weighing me down trying to suffocate me, but the minute I called out a prayer of help, it release me, I also knew when this was coming though as I could here a loud tinitis/bell type ringing in my ears befor it arrived!Almost like it was announcing itself.

opalescent

@alora wrote:

… the worst part of it was, like I have heard from many other people, was like it was weighing me down trying to suffocate me, but the minute I called out a prayer of help, it release me…

I just listened to a new friend (not a half hour ago, actually) describe exactly this happening to her, Alora!
    How odd to hear the same exact thing…

rheaunique

I want to speak of my brothers and sisters that I feel a close relation to called the Rizqians.

The Anunnaki is an ancient Sumerian term which was given to the beings who came down to earth and pro-created (BARA) homo sapiens.

Anunnaki translates as “those who Anu sent from heaven to earth”
    *They were also called NEPHILIM meaning “To fall down to Earth, to land”
    *ELOHEEM in the bible meaning “These Beings”.
    * In ashuric/syriac (arabic) they are called Jabaariyn meaning “the mighty ones”
    * In Aramic (hebrew) Gibborim meaning “The Mighty or Majestic ones”
    *They are also called NETERU which is an Egyptian term for Anunnaki

They are an elite race of beings who came from the 8th planet RIZQ in the 19th Galaxy ILLYUWN. They travel through this galaxy by way of a planet ship named Nibiru : The Mother ship. Nibiru was originally on a 25,920 year orbit called AAMS which was the distance from RIZQ to the planet Earth. Since the Anunnaki relocated to ORION it would now take them 3,600 years to travel to earth. This new orbit is called a SHAR.

The Anunnaki were sent out on a mission to find different minerals; gold, plutonium, uranium, etc. They mined several planets in our solar systems including Mars (Lahmu) and Earth (Tiamat). 900 of these Anunnaki were involved in the gold mission. 600 in all came to earth in groups of 50’s in small passenger crafts called SHAM. And the rest, 300, the IGIGI stayed in and manned the craft MURDOQ or Nibiru also called MERKABAH. The Anunnaki were acting as intermediaries between earth and Nibiru. They stayed in Earth’s orbit because they were to deliver the process gold to the spaceships that would be stored on the dark side of Sheshqi (the moon) and Lahmu (mars). This is where they constructed and loaded 30 mile long cylinder shaped crafts and transported gold and other resources back to their home planet RIZQ.

MARS: The face on Mars is no fluke of nature. The Anunnaki set up cities bases on mars 450,000 years ago before coming to earth. This face was an ancient marker for incoming extra-terrestrials to know about the project of homo-erectus to homo-sapiens. These cities are remnants of an ancient “Egyptian” civilization.

After colonizing Mars, The Anunnaki came to this planet then called KI, TAMTU, GAEA, TIAMAT. They broke up into two groups of 300 each. 300 Anunnaki went north west and set up TILMUN : the city of ENLIL, also called NIPPUR, or KADESH – The holy pace, for they could not live with Enki and his disagreeable ways, so they stayed in touch with supreme beings: The Etherians.

The Other 300 Anunnaki broke up into 7 tribes and ENQI ruled them all from his kingdom called NOD (NUD). First the ship crashed down in the Arabian sea and moved to Iraq, and set up a home away from home in order to mine and they called that place ERIDU. ENQI was the ruler of QI (earth), that was a title belonging to NUDDIMUD. He, Enki named the city after his name; hence the city of NOD (NUD). This city is the one that Cain of the bible went to. We asked the question : If Adam, Eve, and Cain were the only beings on the planet after Able’s death, then where the people of NOD come from? Enki is the son of Anu and brother of ENLIL: Nunamnir which is his name.

Why The Gold?

It all started when the Anunnaq, Eloheem (Rizqians) needed to protect the dwindling Atmosphere of their Planet Rizq. The rays from the 3 suns Utu, Shamash, and Apsu were depleting their ozone layer. Rizq was the heart and center of this Tri-solar system and was thus most effected. There was a conflict in Illyuwn between a Reptilian called Tarnush, also known as Zuen, and Murdow: son of Enqi and Ninqi, who is also the grandson of Anu who put him first in command. Zuen Or Humbaba ranked second after Murdoq, but didn’t agree with his being head of all the Eloheem (Rizqians) and felt it should have been him. This disagreement lead to a war involving the Planet Rizq. Out of revenge, Tarnush attacked the planet Rizq with a shield depleter which was a bomb that caused the natural atmosphere to dwindle away.

They needed to build a protection, a dome of gold dust particles suspended in the atmosphere to protect the planet from the damaging Ultraviolet rays. Having no protection they had to flee their planet to Orion. Murdoq was given a beam of Light Ray Gun, who hadn’t been converted from a disagreeable being to an agreeable being as of yet and was the “warrior-type” needed to fight and defeat Tarnush. He was successful and Tarnush and 1/3 of the planet that supported him were cast out from the planet Rizq never to return. They took residence in the planet Titan. Astronomers log Titan as a moon of Saturn however, this is incorrect. Titan is really a planet, a solid body, that is located near Saturn.

With this victory Murdoq went on in search of planets that could supply the gold needed to protect the planet Rizq. As they passed through the milky way they discovered gold particles in the Asteroid belt, which is what let them know gold was present on the Planet QI (Earth). Once useful minerals were found on the planet Earth, the mining began. Bases were set up on the planet Lahmu (Mars) and on the dark side of the moon called Kingu. Once the gold was mined from the planet it was taken to the “dark-side” of the moon in cylindrical crafts and then the larger cylinder crafts built on the moon, transported the gold to the mother-plane Nibiru. Nibiru is a planet ship now twice the size of the earth and was built by the Rizqians for this purpose.

Let us make man

The Anunnaki decided to create what was called AMELU in Aramic (hebrew) meaning “Worker” (Genesis 2:5 and 3:19) to do the work for them. Man or Adamites were not created from nothing, instead the Anunnaki took a being that was already on the earth who had come about by way of the process of evolution. This being was “Genus Homo” or Ape-man/Ape-woman. Binding upon it the image – the inner genetic makeup – of the Anunnakqi themselves. They upgraded Genus Homo and “jumped the gun” on evolution and brought man – Homo Sapiens – into existence. This is why scientist can’t explain why homo sapiens has only been around for 49,000 years. We, homo sapiens were not a process of evolution but a solution to a problem as mentioned in Genesis 2:5 “….And ther was no MAN to till the ground..”

The word being used in hebrew for man is ADAM pronounced Aw-Dawm, this Adam was not a single person but rather what are called Adamah “Those who are of the ground” – a tribe of human beings called Adamites as found in Genesis 5:2

“Male and Female created he them, and blessed them and called THEIR name Adam, in the day when they were created.”

Thus this quote is referring to the primitive workers “Lulu Amelu” that were created to take over the mining on Qi.

The chief scientist Enqi and the chief medical officer Ninti of the Anunnaki used genetic manipulation and In-vitro fertilization, which is fertilization of a biological entity or process developed or maintained in a controlled, non-living environment, as a laboratory vessel; or in glass tubes as depicted on the seal of an ancient Sumerian cylinder. This was done in a laboratory called SHIMTI meaning “House where the wind of life is breathed in”.

The 300 Anunnaki ruled by Enki were divided into 7 tribes, or 7 lands:

1. Sippar

2. Kish

3. Kutha

4. Shuruppak

5. Uruk

6. Isin

7. Eridu

And their capital was Nod. Remember that they original purpose here was to mine for gold. The Anunnaki that were mining the gold consisted of two groups; 3 tribes making up the higher classes ruled by the Elohim NUSKU, who bore the title Gabriel and 4 tribes making up the lower classes ruled by the Elohim Anunnaki KALKAL also called the Angelic being ARIEL.

After surveyors went out and surveyed Monodappa and Raphali, south Africa, and found out that there was a lot of gold there, The Anunnaki who were working in the mines did not want to work themselves. Instead they wanted to make a being to do their work for them. It was because of their royal birth and the laziness of these Anunnaki that the lower class, ruled by KALKAL, became dissatisfied and began to rebel against the higher class of Anunnaki, which in turn lead to a revolt led by KALKAL. By this time Anu had given his son ENLIL orders to go to QI as a Yahuwa (YAHWEH), to see the works that his brother ENQI was doing; only to find QI (Earth) in chaos.

Enlil then sent war to his father Anu, by way of his messenger NUSKU, that there was a revolt and Anu sent word telling ENLIL to take over ruler-ship of QI. ENQI said “NO”: when asked to step down and bow to his brother and let his brother rule. Enqi disagreed with his fathers wishes and said “I Am the oldest”. The Anunnaki feared there was going to be a war between the two brothers and their people, which would have destroyed the planet Earth. Enqi suggested that a being be created that would be the Abd meaning “servants” of the Anunnaki and work the mines for them . The other Anunnaki agreed. And thus began the breeding of ADAM (Zakar) and HAWWAH (Nekaybaw), who were the first homo-sapiens.

rheaunique

History

Rizq
    is said to be the eighth planet of a three-sun system, with 38 moons and 19 planets, called Illyuwn. The three suns are called Utu, Shamash and Apsu (these are also the names of Mesopotamian gods):

Rizq has a very abstract orbit. It goes past Utu first and around to Shamash and up and around to Apsu and back to Utu. The three suns are also moving. The whole motion looks like an atom. As it passes by these 3 suns, it goes through 3 nights in one day. There is a certain point that is called the “Bright Day” where the light from all three suns shine on the planet from all sides, however, this is also the most dangerous point for the planet.[3]

Rizq has three continents (Darnuriyya, Kusmusta, and Zarantu), and three “dimensions” which York compares to the solid, liquid and gas states of matter, although he says in actuality what we call liquid and gas (and even things like electricity) are considered by the Rizqiyians to be varieties of “solid.” There is also a biosphere on in each continent.

Highly regarded members of his organization are now stating that the recently discovered HD 188753 proves that tri-star solar systems are a reality and that this discovery conforms to the prophecy of the existence of the planet Rizq and the tri-star solar system Illyuwn that York has written about.

Rizqiyians

A person from Rizq is called a “Rizqiyian”. Rizqiyians are childless, physical beings that endeavor to become Etherians (energy or light beings, angels).

Among the inhabitants of Rizq are reptilians, Dinneer, Etherians, visitors from other planets, and two types of dracos (who live mainly in Darnuriyya or in the seas and who are not native to Rizq): the Markabians-Reticulans and the Maldekians.

Whenever a Human is brought to Rizq they are put in a biosphere on the conitnent of Zarantu which is where Enoch spent some time and also Jesus who was half-human and half-Rizqiyian.

Customs on Rizq

When in the irregular orbit of Rizq it reaches a point where it is equidistant from each of Illuwyn’s suns, this hottest and brightest time is called the “Full Light Or Unilateral Point” and all inhabitants of Rizq “live by the law of 1 meal a day, which means they eat once in 3 years, which is once a year, which is once a day.”

At this time, the Rizqiyians go through a process of perspiration in which they transform into Etherians, and Etherians transform back into Rizqiyians.[3]

Will

…this is very interesting ,Rheaunique…are you a starseed from this world ?…

opalescent

@Will wrote:

…this is very interesting ,Rheaunique…are you a starseed from this world ?…

Sorry for any confusion, but being new at modding an all… 😳
    I had split this topic off to a new thread, but as it’s getting some attention here I have re-merged it.

Okie dokie!

rheaunique

Yes I am. But I am only a baby in remembering my history and growing with each day. I am strongly drawn to them and received more than most communication through them. I actually began to open my mind and my eyes in their introduction.

Will

…well sister…feel my Love because I am sending much !…

clever_sky

Nevermind, I’m a child of Terra. At least since ancient Egypt…

Neiru2012

Well, I’m not exactly from this universe, but I’ll concentrate on my associations here.

When I was ages 3-6 I was visited nightly by an ET named Loyent who took me to what I consider my home star system. I consider it my cradle in this universe, and still feel closely associated with it even though my experience has expanded far beyond it. I am an intergalactic diplomat as my other self, and also a representative of my star system and my planet. I am on the governing council of my planet, and apparently I incarnated before they could sort out who can fill in for me. So Loyent had to take me to council meetings since they couldn’t start without me. ^_^; But it wasn’t all business. While I was there Loyent also took me to visit other planets in that system, including his own. So let me try to summarize this…

My star system, Maiucialla, is many, many, many galaxies away. To get there, we first had to go to Earth’s moon, where there were ET bases. I guess it’s a kind of traveler station. From there we rode a bird of light to our star system.

Ours was a very calm part of the universe with very little turbulance and warring civilizations like the Milky Way has. I guess the story goes that early in our history, there were two huge galactic civilizations that clashed and wiped each other out. Nobody wanted to repeat their mistake. 😆 Add to this the fact that the star system Maiucialla was further isolated by a dust cloud, and you can see why were left to develop in peace, at our own pace. But you can probably imagine that since we missed out on it in our own evolution, we are endlessly fascinated by the conflict in places like the Milky Way. Ours was a smaller, cooler star than the sun. It appeared more orange in the sky. There were several planets orbiting it, but I’ll only list the ones that stand out in my mind:

Lunaria: This is my home planet, though it is not its actual name. I called it Lunaria because of my association with traveling from the moon. It seems strange to say but… I really don’t remember what it or we looked like, lol. When I try to remember, everything is whitewashed with light. I remember what it felt like, though. Serene, connected, wise, friendly. Our values are humor, inner peace, and deep respect for nature. Over time, my intuition filled in gaps on its own, and while this may not be literally what it was like, it gets the essence across. That essence is “crystal and water.” Water flowing through crystal. A crystal planet in shades of blue that had a natural luminescence about it. And criss-crossing the crystal were subterranean streams that sometimes pooled into lakes above. There is such a thing as the “Singing Mountain,” which is a crystal mountain with waterfalls cascading down its sides in places where the underground springs spilled onto the surface. If you put your ear to the mountain, you could hear the water hum as it flowed against crystal, hence the name. Of course, there were many caves. Many of them were used for healing and attuning. Our own bodies were of a kind of soft, almost liquid-like, luminous crystal. We specialized as ambassadors and diplomats, and there are a number of us serving on councils all across this universe. Although the colors and twilight lighting of our planet may seem cold, it actually feels very warm.

Mangralia: This is the name that I remember of Loyent’s home planet. It looks a lot like Mars. Wind-swept red deserts and canyons. Its inhabitants are called karaci, which means “invisible one(s).” Yes, they all could turn invisible at will. They are extremely shy creatures who don’t venture far from their planet let alone their star system. Loyent is a phenomenal exception, but that’s mainly my fault for dragging him along across the universe. They prefer to stay invisible on the planet’s surface, although sometimes you can catch glimpses of them or see phantom footprints appearing in the sand. They most live in a network of subterranean tunnels and suck nutrients from the walls. I imagine them as all shapes and sizes, but mainly red and furry.

Kator: This is the name of the outer-most planet. Our star’s gravity has trouble keeping it within its pull so it has a very erratic orbit and is riddled with craters from countless collisions with space debris. Its soil is a patchwork of many colors, and there are mobile vine-plant-flowers that like to crawl between craters and nest in them. It also has some purple humanoid-ish creatures that live there in cities. Since their night and day patterns are so erratic, they don’t have a stable light source. For this reason Lunaria ships them slabs of our luminous crystal from which they build their cities.

There are some creatures indigenous to many planets in the system. The most notable of these are the kadro-kril. They are dragons, but not the type found in the Milky Way. These have the mane and tail tuft of a lion, the nose of a sheep, six wings, and velvety fur all over their body. They look a bit like Falcor from Neverending Story (and yes, this was way before I saw Neverending Story :P). These are incredibly ancient and wise beings. Some of them are very fierce and wild, but others are friendly and willing to share their knowledge. On Lunaria we have priests whose duties are to befriend these dragons, learn from them, and share their teachings with us. The other Lunarians are mostly occupied with working with the planetary grid.

Because of my background, I think of different civilizations as either “Psi civs” or “Tech civs.” Psi civs are cultures who were left relatively undisturbed and so could afford to take the slow and difficult path of evolving their mind, body, and spirit. The most advanced Psi civs have strong powers such as telepathy, telekeniesis, clairvoyance, and etc which never break down and they can often take with them across lifetimes. Tech civs are cultures who had to constantly compete with other cultures. They chose the fast and easy path of evolving external technology. This gave them the same powers as Psi civs but not innately (ex: cell phones instead of telepathy). In the most extreme cases the beings stopped evolving completely and began to serve the evolution of their technology. In other cases they used technology to tap into their own genome and bio-engineer Psi civ powers into themselves. Of course, having not gone through the lessons of developing them naturally, they had a lot to learn about how to use them. Most civilizations are on some middle point of this Psi<

>Tech continuum.

Okay, I think I’ve rambled enough for now. XD

echo

Ok. So, please excuse my language, but the shit has hit the fan. I don’t know who I am anymore, but everyone else seems to. I know that sounds very dramatic and emotional… Stupid hologram. I feel so alone.

Zingdad

@echo wrote:

Ok. So, please excuse my language, but the shit has hit the fan. I don’t know who I am anymore, but everyone else seems to. I know that sounds very dramatic and emotional… Stupid hologram. I feel so alone.

Hi Echo

It does sound a bit dramatic and emotional. But that’s not a bad thing. If that’s how you are feeling then you have the right to be dramatic and emotional.

So what’s doing on? In what way has the “shit hit the fan” for you?

Hey – I know what you mean about feeling so alone! But it seems that IS the human experience. I think we all feel desperately separate and disconnected all the time. Some of us manage to hide this fact from ourselves a bit with the relentless chase of the rat-race… or whatever… but at core I think we all feel this way. But you are apparently feeling it really acutely right now. So? What’s up?

echo

Thank you for the sincere response. With out sounding like a victim I would like to express how the “game” is not worth playing. It’s tough to discover things on your own, not to mention those that intentionally lead you astray. Then there is the temptation to get angry and lash out or to act out of impulse… It bothers me greatly to think that influence and ability can be granted to those intent on wasting or flaunting it; but the constant reminders! (≧ロ≦)

Sometimes I feel like I’ve stumbled onto something I wasn’t ready for, like that Pink Floyd song: Brain Damage. “…and if the damn breaks open many years too soon…” Idk, It’s easier to post my problems (and complain about them) here than saying it irl, why I trust complete strangers… must be a defect in my personality or something. When I say I feel lonely I mean I’ve become quite isolated. I feel I’ve “lost touch with reality.” I swear people can hear my thoughts. It’s like I can sort of of sense people react to them, like it’s too sensitive a subject to discuss so no one will disclose anything. I can’t hear anyone’s thoughts, I get ringing in my ears and taunting though, sweet deal. What is it? A hoax, an experiment? All this so that I can be made the fool so everyone else can feel content with themselves? But I feel hell bent, pent up inside. And so I keep making the wrong decisions. Last weekend was a thriller; I got beat up, broke/dislocated my wrist, and a gun was pressed to my head.

I always considered myself a good person, laid back and thoughtful. Maybe too thoughtful, too trusting. I believed the voices not knowing where they came from, what a mistake. Now they wont go away! I have to push them away, they bring doubt and talk about my darker secrets. I even hear it from my own family members. It’s very distracting and discouraging. My mysterious guests. They arrive on the television and in the music I listen to… Surely someone else around me must have noticed. “Just tell Truman to suck it up and turn the logo around so that the camera can see it… I want to go home to my wife.”

…The last thing I want to be is the example on how it’s NOT done. I just have a lingering feeling like the worst has yet to come. “…and if your head explodes with dark forebodings too…” Like I get a front row seat at the unveiling of my greatest flaws and my failure to meet the simplest of expectations.

echo

I’m doing better now. It’s the chaos of the unknown that sets me on edge. Not like I’ve been vigilant in my practice of good ethics. It’s also the exploitation of my faults that leaves me feeling hopeless. Would it be better that I relieve myself of everything and convert to a monk? Honestly, is this some test of faith, like college placement testing? Have I really upset something to the extent of receiving such a consequence? Is it some entity that is neither malevolent/benevolent but just likes to watch me squirm? Or is this normal?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.