WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Time, Before & After / Prophesy & Prophets / the October 14 thread
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After Prophesy & Prophets the October 14 thread

• This topic has 22 voices and 65 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

So we have this growing library of October 14/first contact info on the site — videos, links, channelings and such — but I thought a thread of off-the-top-of-your-head 🙄 kind of inspirations, observations and other related awarenesses regarding the date, its lure and its allure was in order.

To get things started, I did a quick check of Things of Note Which Occurred on October 14 in History. Here are some of the more interesting facts I found:

1066: Battle of Hastings, William the Conqueror defeated King Harold II of England
    1322: Robert the Bruce defeats Edward II, forcing England to recognize Scotland’s independence
    1582: Gregorian calendar erases this date from existence in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain
    1656: Massachusetts enacts legislation effectively making Quakers “terrorists”
    1789: George Washington declares the first Thanksgiving Day in America
    1834: In Philadelphia, Whigs and Democrats stage a gun, stone and brick battle for control of a Moyamensing Township election, resulting in one death, several injuries, and the burning down of a block of buildings
    1888: First motion picture recorded, Roundhay Garden Scene (several mysterious deaths surrounded this)
    1910: English aviator Claude Graham-White lands his biplane on Executive (now Pennsylvania) Avenue near the White House in Washington, DC
    1933: Nazi Germany withdraws from the League of Nations
    1947: Chuck Yeager becomes the first man to break the sound barrier in level flight on the Bell X-1
    1960: John F. Kennedy suggests formation of Peace Corps in campaign speech
    1962: Cuban Missile Crisis begins
    1964: Martin Luther King, Jr. named winner of Nobel Peace Prize
    1968: First live telecast from a manned U.S. spacecraft Apollo 7
    1982: Ronald Reagan declares a war on drugs
    1986: Elie Wiesel named winner of Nobel Peace Prize
    1991: Aung San Suu Kyi was named winner of the Nobel Peace Prize

Interesting tidbits, I thought.

So… how ’bout that snow cone?

opalescent

Hackers claim there’s a black hole in the atom smashers’ computer network
    Mike Harvey and Mark Henderson

Hackers have broken into one of the computer networks of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).

A group calling itself the Greek Security Team left a rogue webpage describing the technicians responsible for computer security at the giant atom smasher as “schoolkids” — but reassuring scientists that they did not want to disrupt the experiment.

The hackers gained access to a website open to other scientists on Wednesday as the LHC passed its first test, sending its protons off on their dizzying journey through time and space, close to the speed of light.

The work of the scientists was not derailed and insiders scoffed at claims that the hackers were “one step away” from the systems controlling the experiment itself. The engineering team completed four days of scheduled work in the first 24 hours but what physicists are really waiting for is the big bang machine’s first collisions.

Apart from being wide of the mark from a scientific point of view, fears that the LHC might bring the world to an end this week were in any case premature because it was never going to smash any particles so early on.

This week’s successful start-up means that that should now happen sooner than expected, perhaps as early as the first week in October.

Doomsayers take note: there is still a slim chance that a microscopic (and harmless) black hole will be created, but only once the accelerator starts colliding protons together at close to its maximum energy.

The hackers appear to have targeted the computer system of the Compact Muon Solenoid Experiment, one of the four detectors that will be analysing the progress of the experiment.

James Gillies, a spokesman for CERN, the European Laboratory for Network Collision, home of the LHC, said: “We don’t know who they were but there seems to be no harm done. It appears to be people who want to make a point that CERN was hackable,” he added.

CERN officials are now confident that the collider will have started experiments to generate new physics well before world leaders visit on October 21 to inaugurate the project.

Many countries will send their heads of state or government to the event: President Sarkozy of France, President Couchepin of Switzerland and President Köhler of Germany have the date in their diaries, and either President Medvedev of Russia or Vladimir Putin may attend.

The British Prime Minister, however, has apparently decided to skip the opportunity to be publicly associated with black holes. Responding to a query about whether Gordon Brown would be there to celebrate the passing of the Apocalypse, Downing Street told The Times “to call back nearer the time”. Describing the CERN team’s progress, Mr Gillies said: “There is a 31-day schedule before the first high-energy collisions, and on Wednesday they did Days 1 to 4.”

On Wednesday night, one beam was circulated around the LHC’s ring about 300 times, and on Thursday, the anti-clockwise beam was fired around the accelerator for half an hour so it could be “captured” and made to travel in neat, compact pulses.

Protons make about 11,000 laps per second, which means 20 million circuits have been achieved. The next crucial step is likely next week, when the captured beams will be fired in opposite directions, and crashed into each other inside the four huge detectors.

A couple of weeks later is the real moment of truth. The LHC’s superconducting magnets will be fired up to 70 per cent of maximum power, producing proton beams with an energy of 5 teraelectronvolts (TeV) — 5,000 billion electrovolts — and crashing them together. “That’s where the new physics starts,” Dr Gillies said. It is possible that scientists will start accumulating the evidence that could prove supersymmetry, the hypothesis that all particles have a twin.

The plan next year is to ramp it up to its maximum energy of 7TeV. The accelerator will then be providing results that should shed light on some of the central questions in physics.

from the Times Online

opalescent

Perhaps there’s something to the shadow in the sky phenomenon many are witnessing and documenting. Here’s an interesting video… er, what is it? Towards the end the camera pans to show an enormous shadow.

[flash=400,326:1ceus7jg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3PJUXEDpO8[/flash:1ceus7jg]

Will

…does anyone else have the strong feeling that things are just teetering …like a pregnant woman in the last moments of peace before the onset of labor ?…like time is stretching out as if to give us the gift of savoring these nano seconds of experience before All Heaven breaks loose …

…God it’s good to be alive on this world right now !…

alainiz

scientist have made the biggest project test in history to discover how the universe is made. But if they want to create the big bang what the hell they thinking???? I mean they will make a black hole right on our earth what kinda idea is that? A weapon of mass destruction more brutal then an atomic bomb! Sucking the earth from existance.

alainiz

here i found the site for people who wanted to find her.
    http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

opalescent

Here’s an interesting tidbit about “Alabama”… the US Air Force War College is at Maxwell AFB, Montgomery, Alabama.

This isn’t that far, as the missile flies, from the AFB in Louisiana where nuclear missiles were supposedly lost to from Minot, ND some months ago, and other nukes supposedly live, and supposedly it’s a nuke staging area for supposedly attacking places overseas… like Iran. I remember reading about that, anyway.

I wonder if a lightship can act like a giant baseball mitt? 🙄
    Swallow it up like an amoeba… 😆

Neiru2012

I just want to add that I’ve been experiencing a lot of synchronicity with Oct. 14th and ETs lately. Yesterday, after a vet visit, the vet told me to schedule a check up in 3 months. When I went to the front desk to do that, the receptionist told me she only had appointments available up to Oct. 14th. I’ve also seen a lot of random references to ETs and UFOs on television in the past week places where they normally aren’t, including Daily Show, Colbert Report, and South Park. Also people wearing clothing with ET logos, including a guy yesterday who jumped ahead of me in pedestrian traffic but was wearing a backwards pointing cap with a Grey head. Now, I should add that I live in New Mexico, UFO central, and there’s been increased military activity around here in the past month. I’ve been slacking off on meditation for a while, but recently started a strict meditation regime of about an hour a day, before hearing about any of this. Maybe I was subconsciously preparing. What I do know is that since I’ve started that, I’ve been feeling strange(good) and sensing a lot of vibration in the air.

I do hope this thing pulls through, even if it will make my “Prepare for Contact” bumper sticker obsolete. 😛 (that’s okay, I have a backup: “Don’t blame me – I’m just visiting this planet!”)

Zingdad

…and I just want to say “hello Neiru!” Awesome that you joined us here!

YAY!

Annan

Neiru…..welcome must is first say…..and I had a quick note on your bottom-text…..and that was funny because two days ago I was melting in some of my many things going around and through my head…..which was:

It will show, It will so – by God-Godess – show that EVERY-ONE on this planet is correct about EVERYTHING they think and feel ALLWAYS – nothing is wrong whatsoever…..and that must I say is not for a mental brain to grasp even a tiny part of how works out – it will be so much clearer when we stop using these old-passe-lingustic ways of inter-acting, and start communing together – by projecting our whole concept of what to be “said” to each other the NORMAL way – the etheric way.

Aahhhh….I am de-lighted that your bottom-text (my mental-brain does not re-memeber what these texts are called now…hahhaha) showed up in my attention right now, as giving me a nudge. Lovely!!!

Much mental-blocks right now
    Annan the Nordic

Neiru2012

Hi Zingdad, hi Annan…

@Annan wrote:

It will show, It will so – by God-Godess – show that EVERY-ONE on this planet is correct about EVERYTHING they think and feel ALLWAYS – nothing is wrong whatsoever…..and that must I say is not for a mental brain to grasp even a tiny part of how works out – it will be so much clearer when we stop using these old-passe-lingustic ways of inter-acting, and start communing together – by projecting our whole concept of what to be “said” to each other the NORMAL way – the etheric way.

I feel this concept can be adequately understood even with what I call “external verbal language” (you know, the thing that humans call the “superior form of communication” despite the fact that none of them understand each other even when they are, in fact, speaking the same language). I see the “all feelings/thoughts/actions being always correct” concept as a matter of subjective perspective. What does “making a mistake” mean anyway? Even with something as basic as 2+2… would you say 4 is the right answer? That depends… are you using a numeric system with base 10? base 6? If you’re using binary, that equation can’t even exist. It also depends on… do you desire to please your teacher? do you wish to pass math class? For something to be wrong, you must first have a goal to measure it against. Goals are subjective things created from the perspective of the individual. Therefore nothing can ever be objectively wrong. Does that sentence imply that saying “something can be objectively wrong” is wrong? Perhaps this is where the inbuilt linear logic of external verbal language fails us. 😛

Another way to look at it from a more complex scale is… We all go through countless experiences, in this life and others. We all have unique reactions to them, which influence subsequent reactions, and form a part of who we are (and certainly what our karma is). If you lived my life and experienced exactly the same thing, you still wouldn’t come out the same person as me, because you would respond to things differently. But still, beings are who they are, and who they are is in part due to the intricate web of experiences that contributed to their view of the world. What they do from that perspective is a natural extension of this and makes perfect sense to them. It might not make sense to me but I haven’t lived as them, and what I do doesn’t make sense to them either. What I can be certain of is that what they do and what I do (or, often, what I do in reaction to what they do XD) is in perfect harmony with their, mine, and/or our growth at the time. It is the “next step” presented in a way that makes sense to every being through their own subjective filter. Combine subjective filters with goal-setting and you have as many perceptions of “right” and “wrong” as there are beings in the universe. None of which are right! Or is it that all of them are? Alas this language is not well suited to express the wisdom of paradox.

Sorry if this strayed off topic. Please move post somewhere else if it has. ^_^;;

alora

@Will wrote:

…does anyone else have the strong feeling that things are just teetering …like a pregnant woman in the last moments of peace before the onset of labor ?…like time is stretching out as if to give us the gift of savoring these nano seconds of experience before All Heaven breaks loose …

…God it’s good to be alive on this world right now !…

I certainly feel it. Its like a blind corner to me!

Annan

Neiru my friend, that was one linguistically complete interpretation. Thank you shall I say, that we are almost able to share our ONE COMMON thought, that is the true truth we all strive to express – by these small things called letters, making up these things we call words. Again that we with these combine into syncrone things – that we so call messages, that are supposed to express our divided divineness – with the core meaning to tell out only our longing to not be divided any more.

Ohhhh…..I am so looking forward unto we can share concepts in totality with one-another flawless…..by all senses without even using these things i just described…..but by thought fueled only by unconditional love.

So let us be patient that time is to come Neiru, and all my other eternal friends of light…..or shall I say time and space is to go away – so that we can be the beeing, of beeing able. to do this sharing – which is just what we though we knew what was – but has been distorted quite a bit – namely the simplicity of communing with LOVE….. 🙂

Much love and patience
    Annan the Nordic

Neiru2012

Another kinda interesting thing: Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull comes out on DVD/Blu-Ray on Oct. 14th, and it’s about interdimensional aliens. 😀

opalescent

heh heh, “blu-ray” :mrgreen:

Are you from the blue ray? … For the last 100 years the Indigos, Rainbows, Crystals and you, the Blue Rays, have been incarnating to create a vibrational shift to the higher dimensions. You the Blue Ray Beings are the overlooked and forgotten ones, and have been essential in clearing and setting the stage for humanities ascension. Because of you, Blue Ray Beings, earth will be able to take her rightful place in the galactic and universal councils of oneness and peace.” link

Wow, this 42 y.o. Aquarian channel pretty much fits the whole list of traits on that site… er, yep.

Seriously… no, not seriously, but a nod to those who wield words like a blade, and those molecules on the knife’s edge of the Awakening… perhaps you will appreciate this (yes this is all completely off-topic but why not indulge a moment? After all, we may find words becoming completely superfluous after the 14th! 😆 )

[youtube:2yk8zigt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCpVG1TWH94[/youtube:2yk8zigt]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.