WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Time, Before & After / Prophesy & Prophets / the October 14 thread
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After Prophesy & Prophets the October 14 thread

• This topic has 22 voices and 65 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Bigfeet E

I so hope they will not only appear in the southern hemisfere…
    Kinda would like to see them with my own eyes here in Belgium, and see the look on everyones faces when their whole beliefsystem falls apart.
    They won’t be laughing out of ridicule anymore, and that’s gold to me.
    Hopefully it will unlock many stubborns minds & open new ways of communication.
    I will be traveling with my binoculars for the next 3 days now 😆

I wish for them & for all it will be a succes 😀

Bigfeet E

Regarding this topic in this point of time, the dutch site i’m usually on is going overboard & has broke down ,for there are to many people posting all at ones.

truthseekers

So why did nothign happen on the 14th as predicted?

jamwolfsky

Either the prediction was wrong because the source was wrong , or there was a change in the set of possibilties. If the source was wrong, we will soon know with the increase of the light quotient because false chanelling will become obvious 😳 . If the set of possibilies has changed something even more intense will occur in the near futur 😀 .

Zetanian

Either the prediction was wrong because the source was wrong , or there was a change in the set of possibilties. If the source was wrong, we will soon know with the increase of the light quotient because false chanelling will become obvious 😳 . If the set of possibilies has changed something even more intense will occur in the near futur 😀 .

Or she is just a plain fraud that wanted to increase the exposure of her books and readings for personal gain. Just like Nancy Leider did in 2003…
    or she has a mental problem…
    or she is getting information from a group with an own agenda that benefit from spreading this false information.

UFOBelieve

@Zetanian wrote:

Or she is just a plain fraud that wanted to increase the exposure of her books and readings for personal gain. Just like Nancy Leider did in 2003…
    or she has a mental problem…
    or she is getting information from a group with an own agenda that benefit from spreading this false information.

A LOT of channels have received similar information, confirming the event. They generally seem to have the same source – beings from the Galactic Federation, but there was also confirmation from something/someone that calls himself “Awareness”, and all different kinds of sources. So you can’t say it’s just her who received this announcement. Zingdad for example received the announcement BEFORE BGC made it public, from Adamu, who is, if I get it right, the Group Consciousness of the Pleiadians.

And regarding the thing that the beings may have hidden agendas or “dark intentions” – when you channel, you set up the conditions. If you say you want only messages of truth come through, this will happen. If you say you want only messages of Love (higher spiritual leaders are ONLY of Love), then this happens.

So it’s more or less impossible that the messages come from malevolent beings or beings who want to fool us.

So my opinion is: if we wait a little longer, something will happen, it was just a delay.

Zetanian

@UFOBelieve wrote:

A LOT of channels have received similar information, confirming the event. They generally seem to have the same source – beings from the Galactic Federation, but there was also confirmation from something/someone that calls himself “Awareness”, and all different kinds of sources. So you can’t say it’s just her who received this announcement. Zingdad for example received the announcement BEFORE BGC made it public, from Adamu, who is, if I get it right, the Group Consciousness of the Pleiadians.

Well, it didn’t happen did it?

And regarding the thing that the beings may have hidden agendas or “dark intentions” – when you channel, you set up the conditions. If you say you want only messages of truth come through, this will happen. If you say you want only messages of Love (higher spiritual leaders are ONLY of Love), then this happens.

So it’s more or less impossible that the messages come from malevolent beings or beings who want to fool us.

I don’t know about that…seems like a pretty vague filter system if you ask me. “Setting up conditions”…how can you even know they will follow those conditions? Why would it be impossible? It just sounds like merely putting up a sign on your front yard saying “Please do not steal from my home” would scare burglars away.

You all know that it would not be surprising if some governement entity is working on stuff related to planting information in people’s minds to serve their agenda or maybe even malevolent extra-terrestrial/dimension factions. You really should not rule that out and keep your mind open to that possibility.

So my opinion is: if we wait a little longer, something will happen, it was just a delay.

I’m always up for surprises…

UFOBelieve

@Zetanian wrote:

I don’t know about that…seems like a pretty vague filter system if you ask me. “Setting up conditions”…how can you even know they will follow those conditions? Why would it be impossible? It just sounds like merely putting up a sign on your front yard saying “Please do not steal from my home” would scare burglars away.

You all know that it would not be surprising if some governement entity is working on stuff related to planting information in people’s minds to serve their agenda or maybe even malevolent extra-terrestrial/dimension factions. You really should not rule that out and keep your mind open to that possibility.

I’m always up for surprises…

About the vague conditions.
    When you set an intention, you already CREATE reality, you SHIFT reality.
    And this is really something that you are in control of. Actually your higher self gets the message, and translates it to you, to your conscious self. This is a realm, a plane, where YOU ARE IN TOTAL CONTROL. In higher dimensions, the truth shifts much easier, and thoughts create pretty much instantly realities.
    So I would say it’s much more than vague control settings. My point is, it’s very hard to disclaim this stuff or prove it wrong.

opalescent

@Zetanian, best to let go of the Nancy drama. Old news.

I worked through all that government-control stuff a long long time ago. And the “dark forces” stuff too. If you give your power away, then it’s your own doing. It’s true you set the conditions for contact. It’s not such a mystery. You can do the same thing when you enter a meeting room, or go to the dentist, or meet someone on a blind date. It’s what you bring to the table that makes the difference between disaster and harmony.

Besides, the Gregorian calendar is pretty arbitrary, isn’t it? The Mayan calendar has been spot-on for a very very long time, and this is the time of shifting from planetary to galactic consciousness. It is unavoidable. I recommend watching any of Ian Lungold’s videos, a library of which you can find on the main site here. His and Carl Calleman’s work is quite explicit and very easy to understand.

The Pleiadian Renegades are big on shattering old ruts and allowing new pathways of thought to settle in which are in accord to the energies of the time. To hold on white-knuckled to the past, to others’ dramas, to “things will never change” is pretty futile, when you think about the fact that we are, despite what the talking heads would have you believe, creators of our reality. Start small, if you like… let go of some belief you might not need. It’s like getting rid of old clothes that don’t fit. Then see what settles in to your conscious awareness.

I have a couple of postings on my site relevant to this. Perhaps this one will be helpful:

sanity: Long eons of time ago you had lost the integrity of your mental sanity due to a complete breakdown of all systems and equipment of nature resulting from the purposeful release of ne’er-do-wells from very appropriately enforced quarantine from the universe your particular reality is linked with. Pathogenic beings proceeded to implant themselves into the logic of peaceful coexistence, freely available energy and perfection of form. Naturally, people were upset by what appeared to be a natural worldwide catastrophe and ran screaming through the streets — or what was left of the streets. People lost their minds at this point in world history. Knowledge of the natural disaster is at the root of humanity’s great pain and those who make the news prey upon it daily. Nature did in fact die long ago, but not in the way you might suspect. What died was the collective vision of perfection based on the love they accessed freely, those early people of Earth. Nemesis acted according to the creative needs of your soul to experience and integrate what quite simply was a shattering of the human psyche, the cracks in reality serving to show you where you still need to find wholeness. Being aware of the need for integration is the first step towards true sanity. Your people are reaching the point of integration as the movement of your sun into a zone of highly charged particulate homeward-bound breathing room descends into your beingness as rib and flesh becoming one with divine spirit.

Zetanian

@opalescent wrote:

@Zetanian, best to let go of the Nancy drama. Old news.

Of course it is old news but it doesn’t make it less relevant. In Nancy’s case we have a woman that made a prediction that benefited her in terms of book sales and following. My point being that this could be the same case with Blossom. Again, I’m not here to smear or anything but I won’t close my eyes for the possibility that a charlatan is at work here.

I worked through all that government-control stuff a long long time ago. And the “dark forces” stuff too. If you give your power away, then it’s your own doing. It’s true you set the conditions for contact. It’s not such a mystery. You can do the same thing when you enter a meeting room, or go to the dentist, or meet someone on a blind date. It’s what you bring to the table that makes the difference between disaster and harmony.

Again, it sounds so vague. How can you know that those set up conditions really “work”. I mean, if we look at the track record channeling has in terms of predictions we could conclude that this mental firewall does not seem to be very effective.

Besides, the Gregorian calendar is pretty arbitrary, isn’t it? The Mayan calendar has been spot-on for a very very long time, and this is the time of shifting from planetary to galactic consciousness.

What exactly do you mean by this? That these highly advanced beings BG is in contact with couldn’t have figured out which calender we are using?

opalescent

@Zetanian wrote:

Of course it is old news but it doesn’t make it less relevant. In Nancy’s case we have a woman that made a prediction that benefited her in terms of book sales and following. My point being that this could be the same case with Blossom. Again, I’m not here to smear or anything but I won’t close my eyes for the possibility that a charlatan is at work here.

Whoever bought Nancy’s stuff decided to do so. Whoever buys books Blossom writes decides to do so. Whoever buys a bible does it because they make a decision to plop down some money for some words someone wrote. I’m writing a book too, which is intended to benefit those who read it, does that mean I should give it away and not have some sort of exchange of energy for it? Would you?

Again, it sounds so vague. How can you know that those set up conditions really “work”. I mean, if we look at the track record channeling has in terms of predictions we could conclude that this mental firewall does not seem to be very effective.

I’m suggesting that you do this all the time. Every channel has their own way of communicating. You have your own way of leading into a conversation, don’t you? You have subtle ways of letting people know not to mess with you, body language, energetic intention, etc. Setting up conditions works when you are in awareness of your power and grounded in it. I have found channeling to be a path of deep healing and subtle integration of self into Self. You gotta do the work and really love yourself through the whole ugly process, otherwise you’re just a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal (or words to that effect).

If you were blindfolded and had earplugs, and you walked into one nightclub that was really dark and dangerous, do you think you would sense it? Likewise, if you walked into a friendly, love-oriented group of healers, would you sense a different energy? You have to learn to use your body as an antenna in channeling. If you really want to understand it, like with anything, try it.

What exactly do you mean by this? That these highly advanced beings BG is in contact with couldn’t have figured out which calender we are using?

Hardly! As I wrote elsewhere, how much is our culture dependent on schedules, appointments, time limits, etc? We are trained that to be late is to be penalized. Wow, do ya think that programming has worked its subtle way into our consciousness? Study the Mayan calendar, look at the long astrological cycles. We are exactly where we are supposed to be, and this time right now is part of a great potential healing of the mass psyche of humanity.

Zetanian

@opalescent wrote:

Hardly! As I wrote elsewhere, how much is our culture dependent on schedules, appointments, time limits, etc? We are trained that to be late is to be penalized. Wow, do ya think that programming has worked its subtle way into our consciousness? Study the Mayan calendar, look at the long astrological cycles. We are exactly where we are supposed to be, and this time right now is part of a great potential healing of the mass psyche of humanity.

Allright so wouldn’t these beings be aware of this? You can debate all you want how the ratrace of keeping in line with the clock is programmed into our society. Ignoring the reality of this would be frankly stupid on the GFoL part. If they had any knowledge about humans, they would know that we become weary of someone who time and time again refuses to show up at the time it has put forward. It has alot to do with trust.

It was they themselves who put up this very rigid and small time-frame at one specific day and not a day earlier or later. Not “us”.

opalescent

Yes, but is was “us” who latched on to that date for dear life. “Prove it!” we said, collectively. There is something bigger than just a missed appointment at work here.

If you read the messages I have posted on my site, you may be able to discern a helpful subtext to the whole thing. Don’t worry, Z, they’re free… for now 😉

This thread started by jontxi might be interesting, too.

But now that Mercury is direct, perhaps it’ll all be sorted out, hey? 🙄 😆

UFOBelieve

Haha, could you please explain this Mercury-thing for me again, on a very simple level? xDD
    I read it elsewhere, but didn’t get it at all. =D

opalescent

As the planets go around the sun, since we’re going around the sun too, they appear to move in a line, then loop around, then go back in a line again. From the sun’s perspective, they’re all going around in a straight line, but because we’re in the mix, we see a loop. That apparent backwards motion is called retrograde. It marks a period of time (from the time the planet “stops” and moves backwards to the time it loops back around and makes it back to the spot it started the loop from) of intensification of “issues” related to the particular arena that planet is associated with. Mercury governs communications and technology, so during the time of the retrograde (Rx) motion, things like computers, mail, appointments, communications, travel plans, etc can all go haywire. Usually, the story goes, you should take extra care to back up your computer files, doublecheck travel plans, and be extra careful entering into any kind of contractual agreement. But, you can also benefit from this… I think it’s Yoko Ono who will only sign contracts during Merc Rx because there’s always the option of renegotiating for a better, more beneficial arrangement.

So, today, Oct 15, Mercury goes direct. That means the 3-week period of Rx is over and communications etc should be back on track.

Mercury goes retrograde approximately 3 times a year, for approximately 3 weeks. This site is pretty detailed about it. One of the charts mentions “situations seem completely dysfunctional” coming into the 15th.

Here’s an idea of what it looks like:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.