WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Time, Before & After / Prophesy & Prophets / the October 14 thread
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After Prophesy & Prophets the October 14 thread

• This topic has 22 voices and 65 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Wow thank you a lot. ^^ I got it now. =)

Is it true that no alien races are into astrology? xD Where does this fit in?

opalescent

I’ve wondered about that but it’s not a question I’ve gotten around to asking my ET friends. It’s an interesting one, though… Barbara Marciniak and Barbara Hand Clow, both Pleiadian contactees, both have a lot to say on the subject.

I also wonder what constellation our sun is in from a planet of the Pleiadian system, what energy it represents, the mythology of it…

GTTOWNSEND

What I can gather is this:

Time is an illusion. We (humans) are each a part of a much greater whole , a piece that has separated from the “main body” or Oversoul. We also agreed to undergo total spiritual amnesia , and when you couple that total separation (illusion as well) with living in a free-will Universe , you get total chaos , in which we are all firmly entrenched. There is no proof , save that which we believe in. Faith is all we have got , and we chose to experience a total lack of Knowing Oneness so that any and all experiences could be realized. I believe that the infinite possibilities are actually all a reality , and we choose which reality we experience based on EACH choice in our “lives” , no matter how small. We also have agreed to a sort of “shared reality base” so that even though there are infinite possibilities for each of us , the Probabilities are a much smaller number. While it is possible I might choose to be a mass murderer tomorrow , and I have done that in other realities , it is not likely in this reality , based on my past choices. Then again , one could just snap. So , possible , but not probable. I believe there were timelines where the Oct. 14th Lightship manifestation happened. I also believe there are timelines where humans destroyed themselves years ago , so there never was even that option for Lightships to appear. We just collectively have not chosen either of those timelines. Or an infinite number of other ones. I do not know which timeline we will collectively choose , all we can control is our own choices. As you know. Lastly , I believe that since time is an illusion , all our lives are concurrent (past lives , etc) , so we really are not even here on Earth right now , we are actually just projecting a part our Oversoul into different points in infinite timelines to experience. So , we might as well enjoy! That’s all we really can KNOW – LOVE! The rest is just details…….

opalescent

Yep, that about sums it up! 😆

I think along the same lines, that we are in a timeline we have chosen to be in (despite our “better judgement” or wishful thinking) and that we have chosen to be in it together, all those of us who are aware of each other. And that we chose to be in this one because it’s better than the one where the ship blithely drifted into our visual field on the 14th. More will join in the celebration when it’s time to be party time, so it’s worth waiting for.

Paul

Some very interesting pieces to the puzzle.

According to the Chinese Lunar Calendar the 14th day of the 10th month (10-14) will be 11, November 2008 (11-11)

Also

11-11-2008 will be the last day of the 5th Night in the Maya Calendar and the Tzol’kin will be Resonant Blue Hand with a Kin of 7

Coincidence?

opalescent

😯

Awesome, Paul!

Kailaurius

Hmmm, that is interesting. Especially since that is also my birthday. 😀

camder

Hi, i’m new, i was looking on the web and i read that we used to use a different calendar in the world a long time ago, it was called the Julian Calendar, it’s still used in some countries today, one being parts of africa, including cape town (tabletop mountain?), october 14th according to the old julian calendar is on October 27th, do you think blossom was using the wrong calendar?

opalescent

“…the fourteenth day of the tenth month” could be interpreted in many ways. Even December 14, as December means “tenth month”. You can get crazy with this… which is, I think, the point. If we are going to have an encounter with the infinite, we’re going to have to let go our limited understanding of “now”.

dax

all I can suggest is, don’t focus on a date.. you will only see disapointement, believe me I KNOW 😮 😛 Keep good vibration going and just go on with your life, everything will happen as planned that you worry about the date or not 😉

Annan

Dear ALL!

Occurences occur when they occur. Waiting can only exist in the frames of time and space. Time and space, is our old friend now, about to withdraw completely – and to make oneself usefull other places. We know that! 🙂

Much non-waiting for any-thing to occur
    Annan the Nordic

UFOBelieve

@Paul wrote:

Some very interesting pieces to the puzzle.

According to the Chinese Lunar Calendar the 14th day of the 10th month (10-14) will be 11, November 2008 (11-11)

Also

11-11-2008 will be the last day of the 5th Night in the Maya Calendar and the Tzol’kin will be Resonant Blue Hand with a Kin of 7

Coincidence?

Oh my God, Paul, that was indeed a very interesting piece to the puzzle!!!
    Have you seen the video of St. Germain? He’s making an announcement for 11-11!!!

Well the topic of different calendars.. I guess it is impossible to calculate our time system back to where it was, for example, around the time when Jesus was born, for instance simply because of the fact that noone knows when year 1 really began, how old he was there.
    And there were days added and substracted here and there every few 100 years or so, so it’s more or less impossible to have a reliable time system. That’s why I was assuming that “14th day of the 10th month” could just be applied to the system we use NOW, so, in short, Oct the 14th.

Weeeell I’ll guess we’ll have to wait and see! xD

Paul

Yes, Indeed it could Opal ! 😆

I was just doing a little back tracking, (hindsight is always 20/20, no?) The October 14th was always somewhat bothersome to me, in the back of my mind.

Why October 14? It didn’t make any sense to me.

Whenever I would meditate on it I would always get pointed towards 11:11, the St. Germain Channelling and the ‘non-event’ of Oct 14 only confirmed this, for me, anyway.

Annan

Nov 11th in Gregorian Calendar = Oct 14th in Chinese Calendar

Much time talk here now
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

We listened to this interview this morning. It is quite germane to this discussion 😉

[urlhttp://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/shairfield2.htm]Conscious Media Network interviews Steven Hairfield[/url]

A Metaphysical Interpretation of the Bible

In the second part of our interview with Steven Hairfield, Regina continues to discuss Jesus’ metaphysical roots and how Christianity was distorted.

Steven says that probably the most profound text that ever came out of that time was the Gospel of Thomas, which was deleted/omitted from the Bible, but has now been published.

To connect with Steven directly, go to http://www.hairfield.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.