WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Zingdad

Hi this is the “sister thread” to this one over here. The idea is that I will post my interactions and discussions with my spirit-friend Adamu over there and then, if you have any questions, discussion points or anything you want to say you may do so over here. The reason for this is quite simply that I want that thread to be able to be read straight through like a book. I want it to be a sort of a living record of my chats with him. I just want to keep all the other stuff separate. I hope you’ll understand. Please understand this DOES NOT mean I don’t want to entertain questions to him. If you want to ask him something though me just fire away. I have been doing this A LOT on the Book of Thoth forum and I quite enjoy the interaction.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hello Zingdad,

I just want to say that I am tickled purple (fave colour) that you are posting your Adamu conversations here on BoL! I haven’t yet read through the whole thread….but I soon will. I just wanted you to know how happy we are to have you on board. 😀

I LOVE Adamu and what he has to say is always in line with my own inner truth…

Love,
    Annu

opalescent

Well, I have to chime in here that my own personal chats with Nine / Pleiadian Renegades et al. are exactly in step with Adamu… Good to know the Pleiadians are in agreement from different channels! There’s always that nagging thought that channeling a consciousness as big as a race of beings could end up like that game where children sit in a line, and the first person whispers a message to the second person, who whispers it to the third, and so on down the line, so that you end up with something completely different than it started out as. Not so here, as Nine said to me “expect it sooner rather than later” but of course no specifics. It’d spoil the surprise to know what’s in the present!

All you beautiful shining people who visit this site, we have a lot of work to do! If you have any information or insights or links or anything that would be of service to people shaken from sleep by a hovering miles-wide lightship over their city, please consider posting it on the site’s main pages! The Book of Light is created for that purpose. I know there’s a treasure of such gems within each person reading this 😀

Thanks, Adamu and Zingdad. I love you guys! (that goes for all of you reading this too 😉 )

opalescent

Anyone know how to embed a vid? I’ll give it a shot…

close encounters

Tears still stream down my face when I see this…

Ricky

jesus this is so good,, i have to say with my hand on heart, that Zingdad, opalescent, Annu and Barbara Marciniak are the channnels i love reading the most, and hey….3 of them are here!!! so how happy am i then ? 😀 😀 😀 there must be a god 😉

Will

…Adamu…
    …I thank you for your interaction and show you my appreciation…I will be asking questions…some that I am curious about and some that I know but feel that they might be helpful in the dialogue…

…your name is interesting…what is the correlation with Adam Kadmon ?…

…could you give us the Pleaidean perspective on other Star Races…and other Star cultures…?…

…how many are interacting on Terra at this time ?…and what are their agendas ?…

…what are the most benevloent options for discourse from the Earth human side ?…

…thank you …

mia

OMG! Zingdad!
    I read on LW about October 14th being the day a GF ship would appear.
    But I didn’t realise I may also see it, in England.
    I hope I read that right.
    I love your channelings xx
    Love mia xx

opalescent

@Ricky wrote:

jesus this is so good,, i have to say with my hand on heart, that Zingdad, opalescent, Annu and Barbara Marciniak are the channnels i love reading the most, and hey….3 of them are here!!! so how happy am i then ? 😀 😀 😀 there must be a god 😉

😀

BTW, there’s a Barbara Marciniak library under construction here. So she’s kinda here… 🙄

Will

…Adamu…

…what are your suggestions for kicking off diplomatic relations ?…

Zingdad

Sheesh, when they said “time was speeding up” I didn’t realise just how hectic it might become. Stuff is just happening at such a mad pace for me right now. So – humble apologies for not replying here sooner. I’ll rectify that right now!

Annu, my dear, beautiful, beloved friend! Thank you so much for the welcome and thank you even more for creating this fantamagimazingicous site. I love it! And I love being here. It took me a mo’ or two after the site was launched on that most auspicious date: 08:08:08. I guess I suddenly found the earth shifting beneath my feet (metaphorically). Suddenly with all the new energies available everything I wanted to say took a turn. And you expect turns to be “left or right” but I just took a turn towards the light! LOL! It’s weird but that day was the day I finally and completely shook off the need for fear and doubt. I finally decided “I AM the creator of my own reality, damnit!” and so it is. I mean it is so because I say its so and, well, I’m the creator of my reality so if I say it’s so then it’s SO. If you understand the wonderfully circular reasoning. 😛 So, anyway. The stuff that I WAS going to put up here suddenly needed a bit of revision. But first I needed a bit of revision! So my lady -love and I took a short break in the forests and connected with LIFE and I came back with a whole new energy. And so, here I am. At last. I know stuff is just crazy-fast with you too but I cannot wait to see the Council speaking through you again. I miss their Anu-delivered wisdoms a lot. Do you think we might be treated to this sometime?

Opalescent, you iridescent, luminescent sister of the Light! It’s wonderful to again be sharing a “space” with you. I guess my dear old Adamu and Nine must be singing from the same song book as they are (it would seem to me) to be different masks held in front of the same wonderful light. Pleiadian light is very beautiful to my eyes.
    Thank you SO MUCH for that vid-link. I somehow never got to see Close Encounters when it was on the circuit. I was only 7 years old and my mother was of the opinion that it was “Sci-fi rubbish and it would just give me bad dreams”. Little did she know it might well have helped me to awaken a little from the “bad dream” that I then felt my life to be. 🙄 But anyway. It was therefore a new and wonderful pleasure to see this vid. It made me quite emotional. There is something very right about the way that final ship (the big one) is presented. Do you see how the skin of the ship is both defined and un-defined? How it looks like it is made of woven light? Wow, that’s impressive stuff for an old movie. Mr Spielberg sure can! Now I MUST get a copy of the movie to see what I missed.
    What was interesting here was the ship, firstly and the ET beings secondly. Now this might be of interest to Will and to Mia: do the beings in that clip not look more like Arcturans than “Greys”? I mean they are short and so on but it looked to me like they were not “Grey shaped”. What do you think? The reason I ask is because I THINK (not sure now – I said THINK) that the big light ship that’s going to fly over is an Arcturan vessel. Just a hunch really. So anyway I’ll throw this bit of wild speculation and conjecture out there for you guys to mull over.

Ricky! So nice to see you here too. Thank you for your very kind words!

Will, I’ll put your questions to Adamu when he and I next chat, okay?

Mia, I think you misunderstood, maybe? Adamu is pretty decisive in saying that he will not reveal the locations that the ship will fly over. The only hint he gave was that they’d be selecting places where the chance of military response was lower. I don’t know what that means exactly – surely every country would scramble fighters in such an event? Maybe certain air-forces are less likely to shoot? I don’t know. But anyway there doesn’t seem to be any clear indication at this point which areas will be treated to this first viewing. In Blossom Goodchild’s channelling her contacts rather cryptically say “It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states. We give to you the name of Alabama.” Now, what is weird is Blossom is Australian. So are they saying the Southern Hemisphere of the planet? Or the southern part of America (including Alabama)? Or does Alabama mean something else? Or what? Now, I too live in the Southern Hemisphere – in South Africa to be precise so I HAVE TO SAY I hope it’s going to be over here. But that’s just me being selfish! 😛

tiaka9

What a great idea Zingdad, to have Adamu`s words on one uninterrupted thread. It makes it much easier to follow. As this is the thread for questions I have one about the topic of the moment, namely the 14th of October event.

I asked my wife how the people of the city I live in (Kobe, Japan. Pop: 1 million plus) would react were a huge spaceship suddenly to appear over the skies blocking out the sun. She said it would depend on the actions of the ship and its inhabitants. People wouldn`t panic so long as no threatening action took place. I have seen Japanese people react very calmly to things that would shock the average person in the West. I can just imagine a sea of mobile phones being waved in the air for the first few hours and pictures being taken and then if nothing else happens it would be back to shopping and eating. 🙂

So what I`d like to ask Adamu is how close they`d like to get and will it be more of a Close Encounters of the Third Kind type scenario or what the ships looked like in Independence Day? I know I`d prefer the former with lights and music. Will there be a soothing light show to calm people`s nerves?

I was thinking why we need such an event and it`s obvious. Sightings of smaller ships have been going on all over the globe for decades and still nothing much has changed. It`s time to step up a gear or two!! 😉

There`ll be no cries of swamp gas this time!

tiaka9.

tiaka9

@tiaka9 wrote:

So what I`d like to ask Adamu is how close they`d like to get and will it be more of a Close Encounters of the Third Kind type scenario or what the ships looked like in Independence Day? I know I`d prefer the former with lights and music. Will there be a soothing light show to calm people`s nerves?

I was thinking why we need such an event and it`s obvious. Sightings of smaller ships have been going on all over the globe for decades and still nothing much has changed. It`s time to step up a gear or two!! 😉

There`ll be no cries of swamp gas this time!

Synchronicity! I`ve just started reading Adamu`s thread and came across:

The swamp-gas theorists and the weather-balloon nay-sayers will finally have a very good meal of their hats. Not only will you see the ship but it will put on a display. We will make sure it is pretty to look at with pleasant and entertaining light displays upon its surface.

Looks like Adamu has already answered my questions.

tiaka9.

opalescent

Z, there’s an Alabama in South Africa, on the map here. Also one in Belize. Alabama is the name of a people native to North America, and is also found in Belize and a “camp” ❓ in Liberia. It also sounds a little like Obama, which is interesting. al-Obama?

Anyway.

The ship. Z, you mum probably had a good idea, as there’s a pretty intense scene where a little boy gets sucked out of his mother’s arms and disappears into a ship. Definitely a nightmare stimulus 😯

My favorite lightship of the movies is definitely the one on “The Abyss”. Take a look at this (sorry I am all thumbs at embedding, ya just get the link):
    this is the 1989 trailer
    and this is an interesting clip too.

Shameless plug here… I have a lot of these kinds of movies in various formats on my amazon store 🙄

tiaka9

Here`s a thought provoking youtube video about manifesting time lines and light ships on October 14th.

September 04, 2008 (Less info)
    A message from the Federation of Light has been channeled regarding a huge Lightship that shall be visible in our skies on October 14th 2008.

At the request of several subscribers and friends on you tube, Magenta Pixie brings forward information from the Collective, Consciousness of Nine on this subject.

Music by http://www.pacdv.com/sounds/
    Special thanks to lucid-dreams.net for their wonderful artwork.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=lnEi7BgO5uE

And here`s the video mentioned at the end of the first presentation:

We must act now and unite our enlighted minds to save our childrens world from the Evil Illuminati Controllers……..

On the (14th of October)at 10:00hrs for British standard time for 30 seconds. we will unite our minds and think of peace, love and send this Positive Energy to each other and to the entire world………………

This is only the beginning brothers and sisters…………….

Send this to everyone you possibly can around our world………………

WE WILL PREVAIL……………..

peace and love…………..

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO2No0DzPU

tiaka9

Here`s something I wrote on another forum I`d like to post here:

Zingdad is just giving voice to my inner desires of contact with fellow beings from the wider universe. I love to travel and meet people on Earth, so it would be exciting to do the same on a grander scale.

Doesn`t it seem like the natural step to take? 😀

tiaka9.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.