WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    alainiz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HOAqNyRuaE
    its already here
    was located in holy hills in florida

tiaka9

@alainiz wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HOAqNyRuaE
    its already here
    was located in holy hills in florida

Woah! Cool phenomenon whatever it is!

Blossom Goodchild who channeled the first message about this October 14th event did a follow up and wrote the following:

That is all for today, accept we say to you they word ‘snow cone’.

Snow cone??? What on earth does that mean? Never even heard of it. It makes me think of a mountain. The plot thickens. Many thanks.

BlossomGoodchild.com

Could this be the ‘snow cone’ the FoL were referring to?

OregonSkyWatch.com

tiaka9.

Will

…the Asgard of the Stargate TV show always reminded me of Arcturians…

tiaka9

Zingdad, Adamu said, “You see your earth cabal has some ships at its disposal. I shall use your vernacular and call them “flying saucers”. These or horrible little tin-can devices but they can be (and sometimes are) confused for our ships when they are seen by your earth-human eyes, unaccustomed as you are to what our technology looks like. We want you to get a good look at our technology so that the possibility of you thinking these flying sardine-cans are ours is forever eliminated. You will know our ships when you see them. Our ships are living light… not tin.”

Could you take a look at the following video please and ask Adamu if this is the type of ‘tin-can’ ship he was referring to? The man in the video is calling this a battle-ship. It certainly doesn`t look like a light ship to me, despite it having some coloured lights on the side.

UFO Mother Ship – here now! Hard Proof Even Skeptics are speechless

Youtuve Video

Will

…I have heard that most all of the UFO’s that have been sighted are considered the jalopies of space…and are of much lower tech…the reversed engineered crafts of the US and those of the interlopers are barely sky-worthy…

Zingdad

You know will, I have come to know Adamu as a being that never says a bad word about another. His perspective is simply above judging others. So I took some interest in how dismissive he was of these craft that TPTB have access to. He wanted to let us know that their ships… the light ships… are in a whole other league from what TPTB or even those that support their agenda are. These others he calls “tin ships” and “flying sardine cans”. When he talks of the light-ships however I feel the emotion catch in my heart. He is SO proud and loving of these ships. They are something special indeed. I get the sense that these are spirit beings of a very high rder that absolutly epitomise the Service To Other mentality. It is physically their bodies which form the ship. Okay, not flesh-and-blood like us. They have magnetised light construction (what exactly that means is beyond me) and can therefore shift dimensions by altering the pitch of the oscilation of the light. This means these ships can go any direction in time. It also means they can blink out of our existence whist simultaneously appearing in another reality altogether. To put it plainly: if you have one of these then space/time will never again be a challenge. You go where AND WHEN you want to go.

The aforementioned tin-ships on the other hand cannot do this. They are hard engineering. Like that pick-up truck outside. Pretty clever technology, I’m sure, but it’s very far from being alive and conscious. And that, it would seem makes all the difference.

opalescent

Let’s see if I can embed some pics… 😛

These are from the movie “The Abyss” and to me they are what a living lightship would most look like, of any I’ve seen in movies. Slim pickings on the ‘net but here goes:

Will

…in the higher densities the ships are alive and of the Serphim Orders…when you are to travel Large distances,you travel en-seriphimed…

opalescent

@tiaka9 wrote:

UFO Mother Ship – here now! Hard Proof Even Skeptics are speechless

Youtuve Video

Interesting it was hovering over Minneapolis, site of the recent quite odd political convention… 😐

Zingdad

@Will wrote:

…in the higher densities the ships are alive and of the Serphim Orders…when you are to travel Large distances,you travel en-seriphimed…

I’ve seen some debate elsewhere about this. The whole ET=Angel thing. The consensus there was that this is not the case. But I personally think you are right. The all-important distinction is that one is not implying ALL ETs are angels. Of course not. ET just means Extra-Terrestrial. Not of earth. Heck, an amoebic life-form living in the oceans of some far away planet is an ET. No one would suggest that it’s an angel just because “t’ain’t frum round here”. What I believe (and seem to agree with you, Will) is that SOME ET’s are quite connected with their higher-dimensional aspects. And what folks often don’t get is that going up to the higher dimensions is not just you climbing a ladder… going up in density… it is a MUCH more radical alteration than that. You move closer and closer to god-hood. You become a being that is in many places at many times. You become a gestalt-consciousness. You become a being of the light. And yes, as you move into what has been called the angelic realms, you become an angel. This is what I believe. And so I believe higher order magnificent beings of the light may choose to be of service in this way – to allow the travel of others from place to place. Now remember these higher order beings are, by definition, outside of space and time. So they can do this whilst still doing an infinite number of other things. They are not restricted to having the whole of their consciousness involved in this one task. So for them its no big deal. And for them… they know they are one with the rest of the beings. They know that the beings inside the ship are simply lower-order versions (or fragments or incarnations) of themselves. So they all serve the same goal. And that is why they do this.

I think.

tiaka9

More from Blossom on page four of her FoL channelings. There`s also a very interesting channeling from Devatas.

In the days that lead up, so quickly now, to the event of which your world is recognizing, we have asked that you spread notions of PEACE and CALM. We ask too, that you allow the soul self to further understand ITSELF. This can only come about by the KNOWING of TRUTH inside. It is difficult to describe in your words, for as we have stated many times before , words are inadequate. So, again we stress to you of the “FEELING”. This is how you will know of our coming. BY FEELING US. We our able to enter into your psyche in a way that you will connect with the TRUTH of the LOVE we bring. We implore you not to be despondent or mistrust. If you allow fear from words that have been suggested by others then this will interfere with your TRUTH.

HOLD STEADFASTLY TO YOUR TRUTH.FOR NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU, NO MATTER WHAT MAY HAVE BEEN SUGGESTED BY FALSEITIES FROM THOSE IN POWER.

YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR TRUTH MISINTERPRETED.

YOUR TRUTH IS YOUR GUIDE TO YOUR TRUTH.

Do you see dear ones? …. If you KNOW who you are then there is absolutely no possibility of being convinced otherwise. That is why we say for you to go within. That is why we have asked throughout many ‘mediums’ for you to do of your meditation. This is how you get to KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. You will know when we come that WE ARE WHO WE SAY WE ARE. There shall be no denial of this. Fear not of what is being said in your world … that there may be those who suggest we are not.

YOU SHALL KNOW OF OUR TRUTH.

We do not disclose of many plans of these forthcoming days to you or anyone else. We have our decisions made on this. It is for the safety of those on your planet. Believe us when we say ‘our safety is not an issue’. You will see why when we show ourselves. Dearest ones. How many ways can we say this? …

BE UPLIFTED. SPREAD THE WORD OF JOY IN OUR VISITATION.

Amongst the chaos and confusion there shall be much laughter and unity. We bring this ‘in’ with us. Your world has not yet known of a time like this. Its effect has been pondered upon over and over by councils in our Federation. For that is one thing we cannot be certain of …

THE REACTION.

Yet, we have not as you know, just brought this about ‘Willy nilly’.

Strange another channeller used that word. Not one of the English languages fairer texts!

We have researched your behaviors in order to ‘assume’ the reaction and this is why we feel it ‘safe’ to go ahead with plans, and indeed as we have said ‘bring it forward to this date in Oct 14th, for it was not to have taken place for another few of your years.So in those terms, one must extend a pat on the back to one another. It is only through the larger awakening of your brothers and sisters that we are able to do so. This is most pleasing to THE FEDERATION as a whole. As ONE. For indeed that is what we are. We have ‘heard’ many speculate of which of us is to project ourselves into your energy field. Which squadron if you like. We HAVE to leave much of these questions as they are … questions. We say to you in our TRUTH…

WE SHALL BE APPEARING TO YOU IN THE MOST APPROPRIATE FASHION. IN A MANNER THAT SHALL ALLOW THE BEST OUTCOME FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Blossom, you saw on your internet of a ‘countdown’ machine, with days, hours, minutes seconds. We too, have such, but it is of a different kind.
    We would ask for crystals owned by souls of your world to be cleansed and programmed. By this we mean to energize them with the knowing of our coming and to leave them outdoors. Again we leave mystery around the purpose of which we have just spoken.

Sorry, having a ‘moment’. Was that me? What is all that about? Can you just confirm that with the crystals?

Most of you have no TRUE understanding of the power of crystals. Not in your human form. Outside of that form everything is very different.
    There are some who know, very few. Most use them to the best of their knowledge and yet we say this is still in the minus on the scale. For their power is simply not understood. However, WE know of their power. Indeed we could not travel or exist (?) without it. By one doing this with their crystals it is for the benefit of the ‘owner’ ‘possessor’ as opposed to assisting us. To ‘spruce’ them up will have a significant effect on the mainstream …

Hard as I try, I can’t get the end of that sentence.

That’s because it is finished.

Doesn’t make sense to me… but who am I?

You are who you are and we are in great respect for your perseverance and TRUST.

Thank you. God, I’m so emotional these days. Crying at the drop of a hat. What is this ‘HAT’ thing? Others have mentioned hats too!! Probably nothing. My friends. So much is happening down here. Have you got a few hours each day you could spare me? No-one would have to know.

It is with much Love we reply to you … each moment of time is a precious gift that is offered. Use it wisely. Use it in the experience of Love for each and every moment is made of this.

Thank you. My whole being changed as I was writing that and I have gone all ‘gooey’ and so relaxed. WOW! THANK YOU for this feeling. I feel if I stood up I would fall over.

And this is just the beginning of what we bring to all.
    ONCE AGAIN WE SAY BE UPLIFTED.

And there is more to that than meets the eye. I can feel it. Again my thanks. I was a little downhearted yesterday (only a little, as I accepted ‘what is’) when we couldn’t really get through’.

We must leave now. Sending heart felt joy.

Devata Dictation Monday 1st September, 2008.

Devatas: “Now we will comment a little this evening regarding that which you have been speaking about and that is of course the arrival so to say of a U.F.O. on your planet in October on the 14th day of that month.It is of course debatable on your level because you have not ever as such seen a UFO in such a clear view before, although UFO’s have been seen by many in little, let us say, bursts of materialization. The Reality behind UFO’s is not the UFO itself – the Reality Within, rather than behind UFO’ss is that of the Beings who are working within them. So it is not that you have so much a visit from a UFO – as a visit from Beings from other dimensions, or for that matter, other parts of your Galaxy. The problem with materialization on your level of the 3rd dimension, for them of course, is twofold. One is the negative field which may surround their arrival and this comes not only from the fear-induced population but also from the governmental and military fear population. And the other is the fact that they have to maintain their Presence within your 3rd dimension themselves. Now when you think in terms of UFO,s – unidentified flying objects, that so to say, covers a multitude of sins does it not, for indeed anything that you cannot put your finger on, is an unidentified flying object. But we would tell you that in many cases, the Beings who interpenetrate your dimension in a U.F.O. are in fact living within a Live-Organism. Now this may sound strange to you. You have auras do you not and they have learnt how to Create an Auric Surround which creates a so-called UFO to carry them through multidimensional realities. They are based also on Conscious-ness which is of a much higher paradigm than you are aware of on your 3rd dimension. It is that they can create a vehicle for manipulating through different fields and warps and dimensions, for you must understand that changes have to be adapted for. It is not that you take a physical space-ship through a time-warp. It is not that you take a physical space-ship through a black hole, and it is not that you just bring a space-ship into the 3rd dimension – and you can do that without the necessity to produce what the Beings on your level, will perceive as a space-ship.We are getting a warning here – we can hear it at the back of your mind as we speak. And we know what you think here, for you are worried that it will not be a space-ship but more a holographic production. This would be another way of seeing this – your governments and your military may have the capacities to project a spaceship and therefore, Hollywood come to America (derisively) haha – in the world en-mass, in one sense. But should this actually occur on the 14th, then there is indeed only one way in which you can be sure, since the Beings have said that they do not intend to inter-react as such, with your governments or your military or your civilian population, in case of fear retaliation. There is only one way that you can be sure that this is Real. And this is of course, to Lift the Conscious Awareness. Now, having said that, it is not the prerogative at this time for everybody to be able to do this but we have said to you in the past if you can remember, when you come into contact with Beings from other systems -that you Align with the similarities and not with the differences. And in this case this would be the Modus-Operandi to find whether or not you feel At-peace and At-oneness with this manifestation.If you do feel this truly within your heart-of-hearts and then you can communicate Heart-to-Heart, you will find that you are being presented with a True and a HigherState of Conscious Manifestation. If on the other hand, the feeling is based on fear, on negativity, and the feeling of gloom and doom, then unfortunately, this also is a warning signal to leave – and to leave pretty quickly we would suggest.But we do not believe in this negative scenario. We are addressing your negative thought-patterns on this. The thought-pattern that this comes from is indeed a fear-pattern in one sense, and yet it is also based on your past histories. Think of your Trojan horses, think of Columbus when he carried gifts of beads and mirrors to the natives and then slaughtered them. This is a possibility based on your past. And it is brought through your past-conditioning and it is brought through the fear in your cellular structure of your DNA. However, having said that, if you Stand within the Awareness of Nowness – of the Now Moment, in a Spiritualised capacity – with your consciousness working on those higher levels, then like attracts like. And you shall Know – and the fear shall be overcome instantaneously. It is wise in one sense to be prepared but it is also wise to reach out Heart-to-Heart and to try and At-One with these Beings. So we shall see. We cannot actually say whether or not they will materialize. The reason being is that we do not cover this sort of happening generally. We work on the higher levels as you know and this is a different way for us to look at. But willy-nilly, we are with you and we shall see, so to say, through your eyes, what does or does not occur.It is always very difficult for people to receive channeled information with time elements, as the time on your third dimension is often distorted to that of which the speaker wishes to relay. Your distortions in the 3rd dimension time-wise, can very often create what one would look at, as a living lie. And yet it is not a living lie. It is simply that there is often that distortion in time so that when one is said that this or that will happen, at this or that given moment, in the time-beyond your 3rd dimension, it appears so. And so it is channeled and given. And the channeller on your 3rd dimension receives such information but in distortion – that time may be months, rather than weeks or days. So the proof of the pudding will be in the eating – and we shall look forward as you do, to seeing what happens. Willy-nilly the lady who put this out, Blossom we believe her name is, is indeed very brave to have put herself forward in such a manner. And we hope that all augurs well for her. In Reality it matters not, whether or not the so-called space-ship materializes, for she would have given of her Heart and whether or not one understands this, she was speaking Her Truth – and that is more important in Reality, than being right or wrong. Do you have questions this evening?

Question: “Regarding the space-ship being a Conscious Entity, I remember Elizabeth Klarer saying much the same thing. Would this tally?Devatas: “Yes, it can indeed. It is that there are different, as we have said many times before, modus-operandi for the creation of such vehicles. It is that you must understand that it is not the same as your 3rd dimensional space that you travel through in your oh so solid aeroplanes. It is that the Consciousness itself which is in fact, the Be-all, Creates for Itself, its own capacity to move with and within those different dimensions. And very often the ship, so called, changes. It changes its shape, it changes its vibrations, and it changes all the frequencies that are associated with the dimension through which it must encounter. So yes, it is very possible that this is a similar type of craft in fact. It would indeed be interesting if it is so is it not.

Question: “Would there be those on our planet who would be able to encompass these energies or work with it, should it actually manifest?”

Devatas: “It will still take time for your governments will have to face facts. And again, your military is the problem. But the reality behind all this is the Change of Consciousness and of course, the ability for the Higher Beings, let us call them that at this point, to be able, should this occur, to simply remove the threat of danger through the different systems that the military has. We believe that in the channelings of your friend Blossom, they have already said they have the means by which to annul all negative actions. So yes, if this is the case, then it would be like turning a switch. And it would be an electro-magnetic-field emission which would interfere would all electrical and military equipment.Once this is done, then there would have to be a more integrated, let us call it that, visitation. And in that sense, it would be that there would be many more fleets arriving. The reason for this would have to be that the governments and the military will have to realize that they must succumb to reason and as this occurs, then diplomacy can take place. As the diplomacy is able to establish itself, then the Broadcasting forth around the globe, would be capable of annihilating fear by all world-leaders – coming together with Beings from whichever dimension and telling the people of your planet that this is a peaceful and an Up-lifting manoevre of Co-Existence for the Well-Being of your planet. It is time is it not. It is important. And in the heart of hearts of beings on your planet now, everybody is tired of the past wars. Everybody is tired of the dominating aspects of this 3rd dimension. And a Peaceful-ness would be indeed a Balm for the Healing of the planet and the co-existence of humanity. So it is that one would respond peacefully. The difficulty strangely enough would be the religious structures. All religions have their own focus, but ultimately, every focus must rely on Love. And again, that is the Heart and so, when these Beings reach communication with heads of all governments and countries, then the religious factors will have also to be approached and in whatever means capable, they will see that the Truth within their own religious structures is upheld. So eventually, there can in time, be a Peaceful At-Oneing as time goes on. This shall not happen overnight. Yet this is to come eventually whether or not it starts on the given date or whether it is latent and to start at a slighter later date, is not really the question. It is that it shall eventually occur. Your world cannot be allowed to blow itself to smithereens because your world, as we have said before, is not isolated – it does not live in isolation – and it is a Conscious Entity. Therefore, the other Beings who watch and who have in Reality, for eons of time, been visiting your earth, and partially Guiding it, will have to intervene at this point. Humanity has grown. And in the last twenty years has taken great leaps forward. And as we just said, we know now that within the Heart-of-Hearts and within the DNA are those Loving vibrational frequencies that Wish to be able to Live in Peace – in Harmony – and in Co-Existence.

Question: “As the crop-circles are also glyphs, manifestations of Consciousness which are Uplifting and coming through with the same message, would the two be tied together in any way – Humanitys vision of the crop-circles and the appearance of these Beings and spaceships?”

Devatas: “Yes – Yes. You have in the crop-circles been given over the period of a number of years now, encodements. These have by their very manifestation affected millions. Whether or not millions accept the corn-circles to be real or not is immaterial. It is that the very patterning is absorbed into the psyche – the masse psyche. And as much of a so-called miracle, to the people of the 3rd dimension that these corn-circles appear, the so-called manifestation of UFOs is a very similar type of awareness. You do not realize how far, as we said just now, mankind has developed in the last two decades. Yet now that evolvement let us call it that, is starting to Open mankinds Heart and Awareness to be ready so to say, for that of which we have spoken. It appears to you that these dimensions of which we speak, are miles away let us put it that way, thousands of light years. Yet in another sense, we could tell you they are closer than your breath if you did but know it. Your reality is limited and your perception of Reality is very boxed in. Once you are able to Lift out of that box, you shall be Ready as adult Spiritual Beings to take on the dimensions which Impinge willy-nilly around and about you all the time. It is that you also speak of death and the fear that comes with that. And you speak of psychic manifestations – and the fear that comes with that, and you speak of ‘seeing psychically’. Yet we would congratulate your scientists in a sense, for they have discovered what they term their ‘String Theory’ have they not? Whereby they can see parallel realities – parallel dimensions and ultimately, parallel universes – all nearer than your very breath. All resulting and originating from One-ness. The moving into that parallel dimension or reality which has in the past presented such conundrums for your understanding, is simplicity itself. There is no death. It is simply the movement through to that Impinging dimension. The parallel realities are there and you inhabit them to a degree also, if you did but know it. As you learn as we said just now, to come out of your box – to be able to manipulate if you like, your ‘String-theory’ of Consciousness, then it makes sense does it not, that you have the Expansion of Consciousness and the Awareness of Greater dimensions. And so does it not make sense of that of which we spoke? Space-ships which are not physical but are consciously Created through the auric emanations – to travel and to manipulate and navigate through these parallel realities and dimensions. That is so simple seen from up-down. Your scientists are learning slowly slowly. And it would be interesting to jump-over that paradigm a little if we have the time this evening, to just look at the ability now for the Cern laboratories and their new experiences. As they come into the Awareness of anti-matter, what they are really looking at again, will be – the parallel dimensions of existence. Again there are the wheels-within-the-wheels are there not. And we Bless you. You are indeed, as we said, at an Exciting time. At a time for Great Discoveries and Ex-Cite-ment!!!.We Bless you – We Bless you – We Bless you. Good Evening.

Many thanks to all concerned for those messages. They give me such strength.

Continuing forth!!!

Ricky

This is probably a good time to say that the first strange thing in the sky i ever saw was with my sister and a friend, at the time the only way i could describe it was with the purpley translucence of the UFO’s in the Abyss, but not as strong in color. Its really good to see reference drawn to this as i have always imagined light ships to look like the above, so thank you…….and to top it all off, they are shownig the Abyss tonight on British TV 😮

oh yes sireeeee…. i will gladly take that as an omen thank you very much 😀

tiaka9

This is not a light ship per se, but the organic spaceship harbouring an alien intelligence shown in an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation was really cool. I seem to remember it being able to mould a seat around a person in a few seconds.

tiaka9

Time to lighten up! I saw this funny comment on a blog site. 😀

Zingdad, do you think the Galactic Federation could oblige this person`s whim? Can you imagine the reaction? 😮

Attention Galactic Federation of Light, the best way to ensure a loving and not fearful response from the humans, when your ship decloaks it must be the Enterprise. This will have a familiar and disarming effect on the humans. Even the madmen controlling the weapons know better than to tangle with the Enterprise! I for one would love to see Mikael as Kirk, St. Germaine as Spock, Astar as Scotty, Gabriel as Bones, and Quan Yin as Uhura, but thats just me, I’ve been on this planet too long and the TortureVision has made me a little silly.

The saving grace on this planet are the Comedians you have sent to help us “Lighten Up” so if George Carlin is available or perhaps Harvey Korman, they will be of great service.

We anxiously await reunion with our Starry Family, and love you very much.

Peace and Blessings, Shallel*Octavia Sananda

Will

…tiaka9…you are cracking me up !…I would envision Michael as the commander as He is mine…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.