WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

tiaka, my thoughts exactly when the “snow cone” reference came out… Mount Fuji, etc., extinct volcanoes covered with snow.

There’s a new photo of the “sky phenomenon” posted http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/
    Ya know what this looks like to me? A great big shadow of something just over the horizon. I wonder… what on earth could cast such a huge shadow? 😎

It’d be interesting to note the times such “shadows” are seen and the angle of the sun to the earth…

tiaka9

@opalescent wrote:

tiaka, my thoughts exactly when the “snow cone” reference came out… Mount Fuji, etc., extinct volcanoes covered with snow.

I checked with Ric at Blossom`s website about whether Blossom had released these co-ordinates and got this back.

No its not Blossom – if Blossom receives anything more specific from the Federation of Light she will let everyone know.

I wonder where ckmate4 is getting their information from. Still, that does seem like a good position from which to appear. We shall have to wait and see. Just over a month now. 😀

alainiz

what? what’s blossomchild website???

opalescent

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

Blossom Goodchild was the first to post the October 14 date regarding a show of celestial presence.

Visit this site for a collection of stuff relative.

tiaka9

@alainiz wrote:

what? what’s blossomchild website???

As opalescent has said, the channeler for the Federation of Light known as Blossom Goodchild gave the October 14th date first around the beginning of August. Unbeknown to Zingdad who wrote his message on August 11th, which makes it all the more exciting! Since then, numerous channels have been saying the same thing.

tiaka9

Here`s a recent message from a Commander Adama, which sounds similar to Adamu. Wasn`t Adama the character in Battlestar Galactica?

Anyway:

http://www.galacticaffairs.com/

Posted September 13th, 2008 by Commander Adama
    Commander Adama (Adam DeGray)

Commander Adama’s Confirmation Message About October 14th 2008

Guio e tiso! For those who know, there has been quite a commotion about October 14th 2008 being the day an ET ship will appear for the world to see like never before. Many channelers and psychics have already put their two cents in, in confirming this day and event. Now it is my turn to emit a message that not only confirms this but explains it with further detail.

For those who don’t know, I am Commander Adama. I am a Galactic Federation of Light representative of Planet Earth and have daily contact with these higher dimensional beings from our galaxy and Universe. For quite some time I have been told about an event of this magnitude happening, but until now was not permitted to write about it publically. Anyway, let me get right to the information you all wish to hear.

I am confirming to an extent that on October 14th 2008 there will be a Galactic Federation of Light ship stationed for a period of three days over the southern-most parts of the United States of America. Exactly where is still unknown. This IS an event that is planned to occur. What is important for everyone to remember is that this is a prediction of an event for your future. Since it is impossible to predict the future, this event is in no way shape or form concrete in happening on October 14th 2008. Simply put, it depends upon the energetic signature of this event and its fluidity within the flow of manifestation between now and this date. It is important to not set up expectations solely upon this date as it is dependent upon the fluidity of the energies flowing through this planet, and events planned to manifest into your reality due have a tendency in changing the relative linear time as to when it will concretely happen. So basically what I am saying is that this event may happen on October 14th 2008, but there are also infinite possibilities that it may happen sooner or later than expected. These facts are key to understanding this event and its manifestation into your collective reality.

“Okay, so whether it happens on October 14th 2008 or sooner or later than expected, what can we expect to see and hear?”

When this event does occur, one of the Galactic Federation of Lights ships will appear within the southern-most parts of the United States of America; somewhere within the southern states. The reason why this is planned within the United States of America is due to the power structures that have the most amount of planetary control which is in this country. The Illuminati stronghold exists here which is why the GFOL is focusing on it to do two things. To create an event in which the whole planet can see the truth about life within your Galaxy and Universe and that it in fact does exist, as well as showing the Illuminati that their time is over as controllers and manipulators, and a new era of life is ready to be born! This event is what will jumpstart the proverbial ball to start rolling downhill symbolizing the process’ of extraterrestrial beings getting ready to assist humanity in transforming into a new reality.

“Okay, so let’s get to the actual event. I want to know how big this ship is, and what it will do if anything? Will it interact with us?”

The ship will be anywhere from 2,000 – 5,000 feet in length. It will be big enough to not deny but small enough to not create a lot of fear. What will it do? It will do two particular things which are significant.
    1) It will emit a series of energies to both the world and the surrounding areas to limit the levels of fear or chaos that may erupt within some people. Large levels of these feelings and emotions will not occur.
    2) It will emit telepathic messages to people within the surrounding areas but may be heard by a larger amount of the planets population depending upon what is needed and what is the most beneficial. These telepathic messages will tell people about the event, who they are, that they come in peace, as well as other things.
    This event is planned to happen over a three day period in which the ship itself will not move at all. It will blip into your reality, and exit the same way. It will do this within the medium to higher aspects of the level of atmosphere known as the troposphere.

“But when this event occurs, won’t the Illuminati try to make the world believe that this is an alien invasion? And what if they try to censor this from the world’s media?”

Very good question! This is a question thought by a lot of people. The simple answers are NO for both questions. Why? The GFOL has planned this event in such a way that it will have a positive major impact within humanity as well as the dark. The Illuminati’s power is dwindling as each second passes. They do not have the power they once had. Will this stop them from trying to do what was asked? Probably not. But when an event of this magnitude happens, it is something that cannot be denied by anyone, even governments. This ship which is going to appear cannot be quickly debunked as some type of atmospheric phenomena or some other gaseous event, or even a “weather balloon.” When tens of thousands, if not more, are also saying that this ship has communicated with them in a peaceful benevolent manner, what is the world or its governments say to cover this up? There is nothing!

“So if October 14th comes and goes, and this event does not occur, what should we do or think?”

This is exactly why it is important not to set sole expectations upon this date. If this event does not happen then, then all that means is that there has been a slight shift in the energies of this event which has prolonged its manifestation. If this in fact does occur, a time frame you could expect to have it manifest is from October 15th 2008 until February 1st 2009. Know that whatever happens, the GFOL are always approaching their plans to assist in a manner that is the most beneficial for the planets humanity as a whole collective entity.

This event is real, it is planned, and it will happen no matter what, whether it is right on schedule, or sooner or later than expected.

Please spread this message as far as possible to better educate everyone about this event!

Love and Light,

Commander Adama

Commander Adama is a representative of the Galactic Federation of Light. He is the creator of the Galactic Federation of Light Yahoo Group. For those who wish to join, you may do so by going to this website:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheGalacticFederationofLight/

Will

…Adamu…

…thank you… your responces were adaquate…it was like hearing the voice of a long absent Uncle…I honor all that you and the rest of the crew are doing…I praise All that have laid the preparations for this eventful nexus…it seems like it has been eons in the production !…we that are starseeded stand at the ready…exited at this exceptional moment that Source has gifted US with…

…Zingdad…

…well done brother !…your preparations are paying off !…this is an an extraordinary ride that We signed up for !…
    …question…what is up with …zingdad ?…give us some background on the moniker…why zingdad ?…

…when I was awakening ….I kept reading of “Spiritual Name “this and “Spiritual Name” that…I asked ,”what is my spiritual name ?”… I was *told* that I chose my Earth name and that it approximates my Spiritual Name… which cannot be pronounced by the human tounge…my name is William Williams…at work they call me Will Squared…Will I Am… I am of a Soul Family that is God’s Will…

Zingdad

That is interesting, Tiaka. Thanks for sharing this here. Yes, I think you’re right, “Commander Adama” is a character from Battlestar Galactica.

I think its nice that this person is delivering a similar message. My info doesn’t concur with his exactly though. Blossom got teh word Alabama but doesn’t know is that means the state of Alabama in the US. Adamu was quite adamant to me that they would not be revealing the location of the fly-over. This channel seems to understand that it will be the American South. So who knows? But those are details and not important. The more this gets out the better.

I don’t feel he is particularly related to my friend Adamu though. I suspect it’s his real name (Adam DeGrey) which he sort of morphed into the same name as that TV character. It is a humorous co-incidence though, don’t you think? I’m interested to read more of his stuff and see what picture forms of him and his work…

Will, it is interesting when I first read your stuff here on BoL I sort of took from your moniker the whole “will of God thing”. And now you confirm it. That is so cool. You are Will and I am Delight. Soon we shall have all the emotions and drives assembled! 🙂

The Zingdad thing. It’s just a name that I invented. I’m about to launch myself upon the poor unsuspecting world as a musician. I have been channeling music for a while now and I have a small collection of tunes. When I first realised I could do this (with no training and no experience simply have music flow from me) I realised that this was going to be my next avocation. The next thought was what to call myself. It doesn’t suit me to use my birth name. It is unwieldy and I want a modicum of separation between as public a persona as a musician might be and my own private life. So what would I call myself?
    My lady-lve came up with Zingdad. It’s quite funny how we got there. I have a little daschund dog that is just amazing. He really is. He absolutly charms everyone he meets and everyone loves him and… well I must admit I am a little in love with this dog. And when I got him my lady-love said
    “he’s AMAZING! And so short! Why don’t we calling him Zing which is short for amaZing?”
    That was so funny and so appropriate. Also becasue he has more energy that a class full of ADD kids. He literally “zing’s” around.

And when I was brainstorming ideas for myself as a musician? My lady-love came up with a long list of names and then suddenly looked at me as I was playing with Zing and said:
    “Call yourself Zing’s Dad! No, wait… Zingdad!”
    And there it was.

Now there are a number of cool things about this name.
    1. It’s quirky and weird and fun. Like me.
    2. It isn’t an existing word or name so it means nothing. It is a blank slate with which no-one will have any association. Until they meet me. Now they know what a Zingdad is… it’s ME!
    3. Probably the best one: Try googling Zingdad. Try it. All the responses lead to me. One way or another. All the places I have been on the ‘net show up. And only me. There really doesn’t seem to be a single other Zingdad on the whole ‘net! So that makes me very easy to find! Which is going to be a very good thing when I ready to release my music. Which should be in about a month, by the way.

Yikes! I just googled myself only to find websites where someone has translated my stuff into (I think) Spanish, Portuguese and Italian! You want a wierd experience – see someone quoting you in a foreign language! LOL!

So that’s the story. Not a spiritual name. Just a fun one. It makes me smile.

Will

…that story is amaZING !…
    …can we get some music clips on the music page ?…

…I get the connection of the music and Pleaideans…many Pleaidean starseed are and were musicians…Bob Marley for one…Music is an major area of Pleaidean artistic endeavor …

…check out the couple by Jamie Swoon that I posted…maybe the use of a sample machine could figure into your art…

tiaka9

Latest from Blossom. Just click on the Federation of Light channelings.

http://blossomgoodchild.com/

7.Everything is so different for me now. I feel like someone shoved me in a washing machine, shoved in the powder, turned it on … and put it on permanent cycle!! I wish I could switch everything off just for a short while, but I know I cannot. Dearest friends, I assume you are aware of all that is being said … good and not so good? So many different channels saying so many different things. I don’t need to ‘channell’ to say ‘Keep steadfast in THE TRUTH of your soul self AT ALL TIMES!! WE NEED TO REMEMBER THROUHOUT ALL OF THIS, THAT THE ESSENSE OF THIS VISIT IS LOVE!
    Are you there? Many are hanging out for your next communication. No pressure you understand?????Hello …?

What could we say to you that would comfort your soul?

You don’t need to say anything … just turn up on the 14th!

Blossom do not think that we are unaware of what is taking place for you at this time. We are aware of many many things that you are not and we are asking that you continue to be just the same as you always have been. Full of Laughter and Light. Do not allow darker senses to drag you down. They above all, need the Light that you and others are prepared to shine. It is of much importance in these days that one remains in their TRUTRH. You may feel we are repeating ourselves. We are only contemplating the possibilities of what could happen if one allows the untruths of those who have ill intent to penetrate into the energy fields of those who wish us well.

PEOPLE OF EARTH. THE TIME IS SO CLOSE NOW. BE WITH US. LET US BE ONE IN GLORY.

It is for your souls to remember who you are and why you have come. So many of you are listening to your soul’s quest and urging the TRUTH within to reveal itself. “FEEL” the TRUTH. As we have said, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that can take YOUR TRUTH away from you. DO NOT BE CONVINCED OTHERWISE. Send much LOVE to those who are lost and in the dark.

Circumstances prevented me from continuing yesterday. It would be great to have a good session with you today. I feel in need of it. Just you and me!!!! Yeah right! There are SO many channels saying SO many things … I am not knocking them I just trying to remember how this all began and indeed where I last left my potty!!!Oh how joyous to make a joke. Let’s BRING on that LAUGHTER. It Lightens the load!

We are indeed present with you at this moment and many others that you are perhaps not aware of. We are of the understanding that you feel a little overloaded.

Understatement!

With all that is taking place. You have done exactly what we asked of you to do. You have gone far beyond that which was requested of you and we are in joy of how you are remaining in YOUR TRUTH. It is sad for the soul is it not dearest one, when those who feel they know of ‘GOD’ are far from knowing. They live in fear and doubt of their God and indeed themselves. We wish to ‘debunk’ (?) these notions for humanity. We desire to bring to your kind a new way of thinking. Only the soul self can allow the TRUTH to unfold. It is by giving THE SELF permission, that keys to many doors are presented. We can not open these doors for an individual. We can only encourage and support. For as you know dear Blossom the journey of the soul … its awakening … cannot be tampered with by another. That is why you are learning at a rapid pace, more so than ever before, to stand in the strength of what YOU TRUST as YOUR INNER KNOWING. That is what we ask each one of you to do. That is the wisest information we are able to offer you. In these forthcoming days much untruth will be selected and inforced.

LISTEN INTENTLY TO THE FEELING YOU FEEL.

If it feels right … go with it. If you feel ill at ease … then send it away with LOVE. All things that are not currently agreeable to your system … send away with LOVE. Do not judge it. Do not question yourself. FEEL YOUR TRUTH. We are aware that we continue on in the same vein. This is because it is of much importance. Many other channels are giving out information regarding numbers of ships etc. You note we do not. We … The Federation … who have chosen you Blossom to get the message out in this way remain steadfast in what we have announced. We ask you to do the same.

I am trying, Truly I am . But one can get swept away with all that is being said about the event. The biggest concern for me being that other channels are saying it may not be possible on the 14th , but it will be happening soon/now/ up until feb09/ by the end of Oct? Etc, etc. At the end of the day it will be what it will be and nothing and no-one can change that. I get that. But would you say then … OK… deep breathe… cos you know how I shrivel in anticipation when asking questions … that you are going to appear on the 14th OCT?

YES BLOSSOM. THAT IS AFFIRMATIVE!

And do you know what … I believe you! THERE I”VE SAID IT!! YEEHA! I’m getting there … slowly but surely. I do question why you chose me though. I’m not exactly one of Gods most intelligent beings. I can’t retain information very well. A mind like a sieve. Then I decided … I KNOW WHAT I KNOW. And I KNOW WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE. And … the rest?… well, that’s an individuals choice to feed the mind. That’s cool. Yet I find, in order to feed my mind … I must first of all make sure my soul has had breakfast! Phew… I can feel a bit of the Blossom I used to know and Love returning.. LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT. LET’S KEEP THIS WHOLE THING LIGHT.!!!!!

There is little time left now until the ‘BIG AWAKENING’. As excitement builds in all worlds let us remain uplifted. Let us remember why this is taking place. Let us send out PEACE to your planet and to every living thing that is involved in this CHANGE.

WE ARE LOVE.

YOU ARE LOVE

THERE IS ONLY LOVE.

KNOW OF IT.

BE IT.

Dear souls, who co join in THIS GREAT DIVINE PLAN, that shall allow freedom of self once again … We say to you …

WELCOME TO THE RETURN OF YOURSELVES. YOU SHALL KNOW OF THIS BY KNOWING YOURSELF.

In all humility, and I know I speak for many … THANK YOU!.

Hi Zingdad,
    I stumble upon “The Emerald tablets of thot” and I found this reference or something that resembles this coming october 14th contact. I thought you guys might find this interesting and reaffirming the first contact. I’m totally convinced they are going to show up.

here its is:

When man again shall conquer the ocean and fly in the air on wings like the birds; when he has learned to harness the lightning, then shall the time of warfare begin. Great shall the battle be twixt the forces, great the warfare of darkness and Light. Nation shall rise against nation using the dark forces to shatter the Earth. Weapons of force shall wipe out the Earth-men until half of the races of men shall be gone. Then shall come forth the Sons of the Morning and give their edict to the children of men, saying: “O men, cease from thy striving against they brother. Only thus can ye come to the Light. Cease from thy unbelief, O my brother, and follow the path and know ye are right.”

Then shall men cease from their striving, brother against brother and father against son. Then shall the ancient home of my people rise from its place ‘neath the dark ocean waves. Then shall the Age of Lights be unfolded with all men seeking the Light of the goal. Then shall the Brothers of Light rule the people. Banished shall be the darkness of night.

Aye, the children of men shall progress onward and upward to the great goal. Children of Light shall they become. Flame of the flame shall their Souls ever be. Knowledge and wisdom shall be man’s in the great age for he shall approach the eternal flame, the SOURCE of all wisdom, the place of beginning, that is yet ONE with the end of all things. Aye, in a time that is yet unborn, all shall be ONE and ONE shall be All. Man, a perfect flame of this Cosmos, shall move forward to a place in the stars. Aye, shall move even from out of this space-time into another beyond the stars.

Pretty cool stuff huh?
    (tablet #XII)

tiaka9

@BrwnLightAngel wrote:

Hi Zingdad,
    I stumble upon “The Emerald tablets of thot” and I found this reference or something that resembles this coming october 14th contact. I thought you guys might find this interesting and reaffirming the first contact.
    Pretty cool stuff huh?
    (tablet #XII)

Extremely cool BrwnLightAngel! It was even cooler as I was listening to techno music while reading that and then just had to close my eyes and imagine myself racing around emanating light!! Gave me goosebumps. 😀

tiaka9

Here`s yet another channeling about the 14th event!

Spirit Eagle Update
    We are on the Twin Star. We have been in your skies for a very long time indeed! I am what you term, a Communications Officer. I have been tasked with a message to your world.

No doubt many of you have heard about the October 14 date as a possible de-cloaking of a Mothership and many smaller craft flooding your skies with proof that we are Here for Humanity, that we are Real, and that we are here to help you and have been doing just that for many years.

As you know, it is impossible for the manipulation and controls put upon Humanity for Millennia to continue as Earth Ascends into the Higher Realms. We now have the “go ahead” to do what must be done for Earth and Humanity’s sake to end the Dark Dream that has paralyzed the people through Fear on Every level of your Precious Beings!

Many still slumber in this Illusion and it is for them that we are appearing in this Dramatic way. Be ready to assist where you are needed! This is a Call To Action! Be Clear in Every Aspect of your Beings in order to assist those around you who have not had your awareness and exposure to your Star Brothers and Sisters.

We, who have waited for this decision are as happy and excited as you are that this long-held Dream is coming to fruition! Clean out the cupboards of your minds, emotions, bodies, and souls because it is TIME TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEW!

I am Tilleter of the Twin Star and I am Kon-tau-ra on temporary duty from the Blue Star.

Telepathic Communication September 14, 2008 10:50 pm

http://www.galacticfriends.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3434&Itemid=92

Zingdad

This is EXCELLENT! Wow! It just comes in faster and faster. Wherever I look is more that is exciting and wonderful.

Tiaka my friend thank you for sharing those! Blossom is great! I have such compassion for her struggles with all this. She is just so REAL and so HUMAN. In the past too many channellers were trying to appear way spiritual and guru-like. They would never admit their doubts and their humanity. That was both sad and inauthentic. Things change. More and more like Bloss are coming through. She’s really cool.
    Thanks also for the Spirit Eagle one. Also nice! It really is so that they come from all over our galaxy to help. My heart sings!

Hi BrwnLightAngel! So nice to make your acquaintance. Glad you’ve joined our little community!
    Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! I read the emerald tablets quite some time ago and was quite moved by them. It was quite “awakening”. And now to have you bring that excerpt back is just fantastic! It really does seem to speak to this day and age! Wonderful. Thank you.
    “Aye, shall move even from out of this space-time into another beyond the stars.”
    Yes! This is exactly it! We become multi-dimensional beings. We reach out with our consciousnesses to a life beyond the stars!

UFOBelieve

ARRRRGH I hit reload and all the text I typed was gone…. I was almost done. I will try to type it again … *sigh*

I began with saying my head was exploding. xD

There is a positive aspect and a negative one for myself right now.
    The good thing is, all messages you can possibly find in the internet are basically saying the same: a big show-up WILL happen.
    The thing that left me a little dissapointed was the message by this “Commander Adama” guy (thx anyway for posting tiaka), who said that the ship would have a CONSTANT position somewhere in the south of the US.

I think it was Blossom’s original message, where it said that they would appear or fly around somewhere in the southern hemisphere, and that they would continue to fly all over the globe, through every major well-populated area. This is where I live: Link
    It’s a very well-populated area, it’s called the Ruhrgebiet, along with London pretty close. I was having high hopes I would see the ship with my OWN EYES, not through the damn television – I think I would anyway be totally pissed by the reporters’ comments and assumptions.

I realize that Blossom’s recent message (thx again tiaka) also adresses this Feb09 thing of Adama, it kind of negates it. So my hopes are high again.

Could anyone please share his thoughts on this?? Oh please.

Another topic:
    This mountain-thing related to the sky phenomenon, what this guy in the Above Top Secret-Forums was posting. I did a little research on my own. I entered the coordinates in Google Earth (39° 18.449’S 174° 3.922’E), and this is what I got:

I think it is the mountain that was already posted here. The strange thing is this dark circle around it. First I thought it was a sattelite’s photograph embedded as an overlay to the rest of the area. But those are ALWAYS rectangular (you can see two of them north and south of the mountain at the edges of the pic).
    It has the same color as the mountains in the northwest of it. It could be the grass around it, but it doesn’t really make sense to me.
    It could also be sort of a shadow, but, well, a shadow of what??? This may in fact be the connection to the sky phenomenon, Opal also said, it looks somewhat like a “shadow”.

Any ideas here???

Oh by the way, speaking about Google Earth, in a youtube video I found this: Link (30°30’35.85″S 115°22’50.71″O)
    Some people think this could be a UFO, what do you think?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.