WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Zingdad

Y’know Tiaka that would probably go down really well with the GF. Too often, when they talk to us through whatever channel they are using, they speak of momentous things. So we duly pass on these serious stories with all the appropriate gravitas. But I have seen some sparkling wit in my more personal interactions with Adamu and others. They are very far from humourless.
    Maybe we will yet see the Enterprise in our skies! 😀

… as long as they don’t make it look like the original episodes ship.

Then everyone will worry about it not being able to get up to warp speed and other such technical problems.

tiaka9

@Zingdad wrote:

Then everyone will worry about it not being able to get up to warp speed and other such technical problems.

😆 Scotty to Bridge, “It`s no workin` Captain. I just cannae get the dilithium crystals to come on line.”

Bridge to Engineering, “The people of Earth are waiting for First Contact Man! Is there nothing more you can do?”

Scotty to Bridge, “Aye Captain. Have you thought about sendin` love and light to the planet?!”

😀

tiaka9

Zingdad,

Many thanks for your insightful answers from Adamu. I especially loved reading this part,

And this brings me round to the answering of your question. You may, each and every one of you, open “diplomatic relations” with us. When we do land our ships on your planet it will NOT be to speak with your so-called leaders. We will speak with you. You personally. Each of you that wishes to speak with us will have ample opportunity. And so we shall make ourselves available to assist you where you are. If you are wishing to live in harmony with your planet then we shall talk to you about things like finding ways to obtain energy without despoiling nature. If you are concerned about pollution then we shall help you to clean up your environment. If you are wondering about your own personal story or your true planetary history then we shall be there to tell you the story from our perspective. And so on. One to one. Heart to heart. Mind to mind. Because we love you as we love ourselves.

I wonder why Adamu had trouble answering my question. Well, he did categorically state it wasn`t a light ship. Perhaps because people have to work out by themselves what it might be. A Reptilian ship or some other service to self type.

Zingdad

It was really quite the strangest thing. As I say he seemed to make a few starts and then obviously revised his direction. Never experienced this before. I had a few postulates but he’s firm that he won’t confirm or deny anything.
    So it could mean ANYTHING.
    Ultimately, I guess, if I AM in fact talking to whom I think I am talking, then I have access to a mind that has all the inside intelligence on what is a very delicate military and humanitarian mission. If you see it like that then I suppose its inevitable that some info is going to be “off limits” or “classified”. I can’t for the life of me think why it would be THIS though. Surely revealing plans like “we will appear for three days from October the 14th” is far more sensitive?
    I would have thought.

tiaka9

@Zingdad wrote:

Surely revealing plans like “we will appear for three days from October the 14th” is far more sensitive?
    I would have thought.

You and me both Zingdad!

Anyway, I came across this very interesting prediction given by Dannion Brinkley who had a near death experience in 1975. I don`t know much about him apart from that, but..

In 1975 “The Beings of Light” gave Dannion Brinkley 117 prophesies. Most all have come true.
    Here is the one pertaining to this comment section. He says, Quote “By the year 2008, the fact that we are not alone in the Universe will be made undeniably clear to everyone alive on the planet. With millions of planets and billions of stars, I cannot fathom how we could have ever thought in any other terms. However for those who have doubted, the extraterrestrials will make themselves known. I believe they feel that they have no choice but to show themselves as we are on the verge of self-annihilation, genocide and toxic poisoning. The truth of our inter-galactic lineage will become common knowledge. If I am to believe the vision, the truth of our inter-galactic lineage will cause humanity to take one wild ride!”

How`s about that then?! 😀

opalescent

Tiaka, awesome that you pulled that quote out… that should get some circulation, dontcha think?

A good intro to Dannion Brinkley (I think he quotes this somewhere…) is in the video “2012: The Online Movie” which you can find (once the site is up) in the video library under Prophesy / 2012. It’s also here.

Dannion actually had 3 death experiences. He jokes that the lightbeings said since he didn’t get it the first time, they had to kill him again.

Hello Zingdad/Adamu,

I am moved by your conversations, how I only wish I knew myself as well as you know your own higherself.

I am very privileged to have had a visit to Egypt which was a so called spiritual trip but my experience was activated from outside of the group, some amazing things happened the most notable at the Luxor Temple of Seti at Abidos where I saw the last remaining remnant of the Egyptian Flower of Life and I had a vision of sorts where I learned a great deal about myself. That apart – the culmination of this trip to Egypt was a ceremony of being initiated in the Great Pyramid at Giza by a lady who is a teacher and a follower of the Goddess Isis. I felt very uneasy about what we were doing and I hung back with the intention of opting out, but my mid persuaded me that to do so would have perhaps upset some of my fellow travelers and to explain to the “teacher” that I felt very uneasy about the whole process would have not been in the groups interest. The purpose of saying this is that i felt great energies and power whilst inside the Great Pyramid, I lay on the floor of the Kings Chamber where the Sarcophagus was originally and I saw a great light surrounding me. But I left with a great impression of the pyramid(s) being returned to their former glory and that they would soon become a Beacon of Light for Love.

I am also into the Hathors and the Creatrix and I know that could be an intention in the future, I would be fascinated if Adamu would agree that these great existing artifacts known to most of us could be used again to radiate the Love and the Light that is needed on our planet at this time.

Love & Blessings/Tony.

Zingdad

Awesome quote Tiaka! Amazing that he had this way back in ’75.

Zingdad

Hi Tony

Welcome to Book of Light!

Thank you for your very kind words. I have a few bits of my own story, it is true, but I am intensely aware of how little I actually do know. It seems to me that this striving to know ourselves will be an eternal quest: the more youknow the more there IS to know!
    Also, at this point we often have some illusions about the truth of ourselves being “out there”. I begin to realise that the truth is whatever we create it to be. So, in every moment, in every decision, in every thought, in every choice, we are deciding who we are. We are literally creating ourselves right now. So we can dedicate time and resources (as I have done) to fathoming the story of other lives and so forth. Or we can simply know ourselves in the moment and create ourselves as we would wish to be. I think both paths have value and fortunately one can indeed tread both at the same time. I also think they both lead to the same destination eventually. Which is self-acceptance and self-love.

I would love to see the pyramids and feel first hand, as you did, the energies there. I suspect it would be quite mind blowing to be able to meditate in there.

I would be fascinated if Adamu would agree that these great existing artefacts known to most of us could be used again to radiate the Love and the Light that is needed on our planet at this time

I will most certainly put this interesting question to Adamu when I am again in that mode of speaking to him. I talk to him and other beings all the time through my day but if I am being asked questions by other people then I feel I need to really still myself to make sure my risk of contaminating the message is as low as possible. I, for myself, have no issue coming back a few times to revise the message I received but other people might not understand what is going on if I keep changing my tune 🙂 So I like to get it as right as possible first time. Which is why I let it lie until I have the time and the mental clarity to dedicate to it.

Again, welcome to BoL. I look forward to many interesting discussions with you.

tiaka9

@opalescent wrote:

Tiaka, awesome that you pulled that quote out… that should get some circulation, dontcha think?

Talking of circulation. This prediction is mentioned in the following UFO digest article:

Blossom Goodchild’s Predicted Mass UFO Sighting: Will it Force Disclosure to Occur?
    by Stephane Wuttunee

Posted: 14:30 September 8, 2008

UFO Digest

Zingdad

oh that’s awesome! The word is getting out! I woke this morning from a dream in which the last words spoken were “tell the UFO community”. I don’t know what the context was and I don’t know if it referred to this “immanent arrival” thing… but it was on my mind today. But when I saw this article I was much relieved. It seems the UFO community is being told! 🙂

Mocxe

One thing that always intrigue me:
    Why the Galactic Federation only use the same person to channel messages, and if as they say “there are a good number of beings that are on planet earth right now”, why this “beings” are not contacted in advance.
    The fact that only one person can have contact with the Galactic Federation is hard to believe. Does this mean that we are not good enough to establish contact with them as well?

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Zingdad:
    I requested interactions on the Adamu thread not to go in that thread for continuities sake. So I am moved this post here, where it belongs.

Zingdad

Mocxe, I am quite honestly baffled and confused by your post.
    Is is possible that you are saying that you think I am the only person that channels for the Galactic Federation? Is this what you are saying? Because this is simply the furthest thing from the truth. I am but one of many. I mean – I don’t actually channel for the GF – I channel a being that happens to associate himself with them. But the point I want to make is that you only have to do a little research and you’ll find thousands of people all round the globe channelling for members of the GF or beings associated with them.
    And as to your question about you not being “good enough to establish contact with them as well?” OF COURSE YOU ARE!!!
    I have only recently started putting up my channellings here on this forum. But elsewhere Adamu has said through me that he invites interactions with anyone that wants it. If you wish it then you can interact with him any time you like. Anyone that wants to can do this. I am most clear about this: I am not special or somehow set apart from everyone else. What I do anyone else can do, and more. Mocxe, if you wish to channel then you can learn to do this. Granted it takes time and some dedication… one needs to find a modicum of inner balance, one needs to meditate too and find inner peace and inner silence and so forth… but I am adamant that ANYONE can do this.
    Honestly, my friend, you are making an accusation without having done even a moments research. If you want to read the works of others that channel beings affiliated to the Galactic Federation then you can start by looking at the channellings of our own Opalescent, who is also right here on this forum. And then I can suggest a few other names you might wish to search for: Magenta Pixie, Blossom Goodchild, Mike Quinsey, Sheldon Nidle… but there are thousands more. And I have come across many doing this in languages other than english too. It is truly a global phenomenon.

So… as I say… your contention really has baffled me.

Mocxe

Zingdad
    I just realized the tone used on my post wasn’t the best. I will do some research on the names given.
    Thank you
    Mocxe

tiaka9

A mysterious poster calling themselves ckmate4on the AboveTopSecret Forum left this message today: The co-ordinates are 39° 18.449’S 174° 3.922’E

Here`s the post: Forum posts for ckmate4

These co-ordinates point to Mount Taranaki in New Zealand which resembles a ‘snow cone’. Here`s a photo of the mountain.

Hmmm.

tiaka9.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.