WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer

The bible was not written by god. It’s full of a lot of confusion and a little bit of truth. At this point in time people are beyond the bible, in my opinion.

PS: lets not even mention how many people have died in the name of christ or better yet, religion.

jeanph01

@Will wrote:

…I would say that evil has a strong foothold in the Vatican…founding fathers and high council…

[/quote]

The church is an establishments of men that try to attain the sky. Some succeed, some not. I’m not happy with the inquisitions but their is saints and very very good people from the church of Rome. Like I said, the church has its good and bad parts like every other being and organizations on earth.

So the key is forgiveness and then love. Because the ones that play the roles of “evils ones” help us to live experience we would not be able to if everything was in pure love everywhere. You really appreciate something when you longed for it for a long time.

So god bless the one that plays these evil roles and may love flow to you and your creation.

dan

I totally agree with “truth””seeker” Adamu is a Demon. from the greek, Daimon, which as Jung said:

“The Greek words daimon and daimonion express a determining power which comes upon man from outside, like providence or fate, though the ethical decision is left to man.”

But yes it’s the time of the backlash of those whose secret hope to be saved by the ETs was betrayed.

Bring them on
    dan

Will

…Jeanph01 says

You really appreciate something when you longed for it for a long time.

…amen to that !…

…a good reference to today…10.15.08…

…love to you jean…

…love to our brothers that play the role of the Negatives…

…may we be united again and laugh and party over the lessons learned…

dan

Happy they didn’t appear
    Friends I want to share some of my experiences about yesterday in hopes to maybe share similar experiences with others.

Since I was child, maybe 3 yrs old I had dreams of mass sightings. The sky full of these objects floating and gosh, THE FEELING!! then my life was the typical life of a wanderer as told in the RA material. Few years ago I started to finally get to terms with that reality and life started to change.
    I always believed in the ocult and ETs, and always hoped the final meeting. BUT…
    as the 14th approached I found myself so terrified, having dreams and waking at night with the sensation that they were in the skyes and trembling and sweating going to the window to see, feeling that this experience would be my demise. That I would be shattered in such a way that “this life” “this human outfit” “this human role as Daniel living in 22 Acacia avenue and being the son of blah and blah” “this persona I play in the earthly game” was OVER. And I don’t want that yet.
    Not because I distrust them, I know their my family, it’s just that right now is too overwhelming. My head said YES CUM ON, but my body and soul prayed they would postpone.

THEN THE FRUSTRATION
    Any way, I also felt the frustration, the betrayal, I felt a stupid for having believed so strongly, I felt anger, a little guinea pig for greater forces. The frustration of the business as usual panorama.
    The mocking of all the people to whom I urgently asked to prepare…

THE LESSONS
    Then I made an exercise that you might want to try, is great. I asked my self to be honest and make list of all the things that I hoped would change in my life if they appeared.
    Some were legitimate and had to do with nostalgia of my extended family, love, re union, the downing of a healthier world, but… also, together with these… I wrote sooo much garbage and childish things in the line of freeing my self of a lot of responsabilities, freeing my self of old age and decay, of having to work harder and risking more. Friends, really petty stuff.
    Stuff that I have to work out by myself and was secretly hoping I would sneak out of if they appeared. Not having to pay any more bills also, hahahaha. Nor wanting to pay the price of the life I want, and hoping that Dady ET would somehow exonerate that commitment I have with life and with my self.

Also I learned how much I love this life, and this world, and this game. And that I didn’t express that love enough and I didn’t enjoy it more.

Happy then that they didn’t appear, so in this spare time, I will work to be worthy of such a meeting. And when the time comes I don’t want to feel that I have some life left to be lived. But that I have lived fully and am ready to come back to the stars.

dan

Patte

Dear Dan,
    When they come it will be the end of this life? I thought it would be a betterment of this life. I thought more love would abound, bringing out the best of us. I thought new ideas, new tecnology would help us do the work needed, you note I say “us do the work needed’ to help our Mother Earth, to have a clean and beautiful place for us all to live in harmony with the nature spirits as our help mates, no killing of each other or animals, learning to live in harmony with THAT as a way of life instead of like it is now. Learning new ways to live and happily pay our bills, not working to pay bills only, but working at something we can love and be truely helpful doing and therefor being able to pay what needs paying. Not figuring out how to get over on each other so you will buy our product, etc. etc. I never thought they would wipe out every problem magicly. I did think the vibration of love they would bring would be like magic to us all. Are these things petty? Am I hiding something here from myself?
    Patte

Will

…you ARE worthy Dan…

…oh…and this is not meant to be an evacuation…
    …this is when OUR serious work begins…there is a LOT left to be done…

Neiru2012

Who’s to say those that wrote the Bible weren’t channeling “demonic entities”? Who’s to say the “devil” didn’t free humanity from a false god? What’s this preoccupation with Christianity when, as Will pointed out, it has proven to be one of the most hateful and violent religions in the history of mankind? (monotheism tends to do that to you for some reason) There’s a million other ways of viewing the world out there. But, at least, this gives me a chance to finally link this video to demonstrate what I think is Anti-Christ(‘s teachings)…

dax

GUYS, let’s not scrap Zingdad thread with a religion fight… Im no moderator but I say if you want to fight start your own thread or discuss it on the chat.

dax

Patte

Thank you Dax, this was starting to sound like the stuff on Blossoms blog. Please everyone, your religion is your personal thing, no one on this blog tries to talk you out of it, please do not try talking us into it. People come here to interact in a space of love. Surely, all beliefs go there!

Will

…Whew !…Neiru ,that woman was sceeery !…
    …I couldn’t tell if it was staged or not…

…but it was …

…TAINTED…

jeanph01

@Patte wrote:

Thank you Dax, this was starting to sound like the stuff on Blossoms blog. Please everyone, your religion is your personal thing, no one on this blog tries to talk you out of it, please do not try talking us into it. People come here to interact in a space of love. Surely, all beliefs go there!

Well this experience bond us together. Blossom started the original message and people made link with messages of other channelers on the web. Many talk about change of consciousness and that is not limited to only one day (or three!).

On the night of the 12th I felt a deep sense of “something is about to happen” during the whole night. And on the 13th I had a very agitated sleep where I felt I was connected to a higher intelligence but it was like a FM radio. The messages where short, from different sources and always interrupted like when you switch channels.

I don’t know what happened on the 14th (and days before) but i feel we are not the same as we were. Something is happening at a higher level that link us together. The financial crisis, which in my opinion is really not over yet, will bring awareness and wisdom to many people. Many people will live with fear at the same time but I think it is part of it.

I feel there is very interesting days that are coming, that we are living.

Do you feel the same ?

Will

…we are on the same page , Jean…

…I also get that *feeling* that there is much more going on than we are aware…

…and I feel that positive results of 10.14 far outweigh any setbacks…

dax

I went thru a very very similar experience in the last few days and I was about to put a text here about that but since you did it, I will simply comment that yes, something is different. It’s subtile and at the same time seems to be completly easy to feel .. it is hard to describe. I dunno if I can call that a awakening, I don’t think so in my case but definately this is something different.

Patte

I do feel the same ! The last two days I have been brought awake by terrible headaches, and my ears are ringing all the time. I thought maybe I brought some of it on, because these things have been mentioned by others having these symptoms. Symptoms of what, I do not know. Kind of sick to my stomach also. I am extremely healthy, have not had headaches in years, and have never experienced ringing in my ears since my brother hit me in the head with a baseball bat when I was 8. A VERY long time ago!!!! LOL ! I did not try to meditate, and I feel I probably should have tried. Ofcourse, hindsite is 20 – 20. But, to get back on track, I do feel something much larger has happened that I cannot get in touch with yet. I do feel bonded to the people here, and , as I have expressed before, I feel I ‘know’ Blossom. These are not concepts I would have ever expressed before. I may have felt them to some degree, but would dismiss them. So, something has happened, I may have been trying to tell myself, or my higfher self may have been trying to get me to meditate and figure it out, and I feel especially close to people I have never laid eyes on before. Very interesting !!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.