WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    jeanph01

Great great great !!! It’s so strange of a feeling an so natural in the same time. But as you say, you go from the position of a victim of the situation “Being on earth and wanting to be somewhere else” to the position of deciding what do want with your life “I am happy to be here and I want to participate in the emancipation of this planet”.

Your transcending experience is very inspiring. The fact that you and your girlfriend experienced it at the same time is a profound gift. You don’t have to explain to her want you mean about this feeling, she knows it.

Well let’s see what the future hold for us as a Earth group. There is definitely something going on !! 🙂

Love and happiness for you and your loved ones.

UFOBelieve

I’m not sure, after my death after my lifetime on this planet, what planet or maybe spiritual realm or dimension or w/e I will choose to incarnate next, but one thing for sure (at least from my current point of view), I will choose an incarnation where I will be able to remember my past incarnations. I don’t want to go through all of this feelings of seperateness and being alone or being worth nothing again.
    Well of course, maybe I will have a totally different view on this after my death, but it’s still my current opinion. ^^

Oh, I wanted to add, I am also kind of “in Love” with Gaia. I always thought nature was just beautiful, animals were just wonderful, and so on. I really began to have to feeling like being connected to all of this life around me, after I awakened. Before I just felt seperated and overwhelmed by all of this pain, in a negative way of course. But after I awakened, I really began to see this very planet, this very nature around me, the tree in front of my window and the bird that’s sitting on it, as the place where I LIVE. And because I always thought nature way just beautiful, it was easy to fall in Love with all of this. xD

Qanena

@UFOBelieve wrote:

Okay, if you want, I will translate Part 2 and proof-read your translation of Part 1.
    I have nothing to do tomorrow, so, why the f* not. xD

I’m a bit sad, because I have not got some from you. I had send you my first translation of the first part of the transcript, to re-read, but I have not got an answer from you. Therefore, I translate Part 2 quickly and translate Blossom 10/3 and 10/5 quickly this weekend.
    Thank you, UFOBelieve 🙁
    Blossom in German language:http://beyondmainstream.de.tl/Ufo.htm

UFOBelieve

I’m totally sorry mate, as I said, I had a lot of stuff to do, also on the “free” day. Please understand, I’m moving out of my parents’ house on tuesday, and I was also busy with myself, thinking about a lot of things.
    I am really totally sorry, I wish I had taken the time for it, but I just couldn’t…
    But I will re-read them tomorrow, after I packed up my stuff for tuesday, then I will have the whole evening for myself, and I will take the time to do it. I promise!!

Edit: I wrote you a PM.

Zingdad

@UFOBelieve wrote:

I will choose an incarnation where I will be able to remember my past incarnations. I don’t want to go through all of this feelings of separateness and being alone or being worth nothing again.

My truth is that this is one of the functions of ascending: that once you ascend in the system then you never again need to “forget”. You become an imortal. That doesn’t mean that you never again leave your body (because you may decide to leave your body if you wish) but that you never again experience the forgetting at the point of birth. You never again think death is an “ending”.
    You also awaken to your multi-dimensional state which means you know you are many beings in many places at once. So, in fact, you don’t just remember past lives you can actually be IN them at will. Or you can be a “higher” version or a “lower” version of yourself at will. These and many other tools and gifts are ours after the ascension.
    You know the ascended masters? St. Germain and others? Well, we join them. And then we may very well choose to be of service as they are. How about this: how about after we have all ascended, in some other reality someone is desiring information and they learn to channel Master UFOBelieve! 😀

Annan

😆 😆

Hello there Master UFOBelieve, channeled by John Doe…I have a question for this session here from a quite rotten place called post-earth in the year 2099….an I would like to know, how that Love thing, many around here talked much about many years ago…..I think I must start to use it now, could you en-lighten us on that subject please??

😆

UFOBelieve

@Zingdad&Annan:
    Haha that was nice. ^^
    Do you really think it is possible to become a master in this incarnation? Like maybe BlossomGoodChild, maybe she will make it..
    My understanding was rather that this incarnation was essential for our understanding of duality in our universe, and how bad pain can be. But I would really say I will need a few more incarnations. ^^
    Can’t say for sure though. ;D

Well the question here actually is, what does “mastery” mean in essential? Does it mean you are somewhat a light being on the 11th dimension that experiences no death? (Lol I guess this is a topic of its own. xD)

Annan

UFO my friend…..you are allready a Master….it is just that you have choosen prior to incarnating into the life, that is now inside BoL and writing: to forget who you really are…..which is an absolute neccesity to live in duality. So you are here to “polish your shoes” on certain issues which can be tiny spots or large spots that need to be polished…..and when they are done you will ascend….and by that be an Ascended Master. So do not hang up in details, you are about to ascend, and we all are – and when we have done so, we are going to have a holiday for a long time together ALL we herein and many many more, and celebrate a new beginning in a new game to ascend from prior to that again. Ascension never stops….in the end of Ascension is God-Godess and every evolvement you make, evolves your creators God-Godess further…..so you can never ascend to be your own God-Godess…..but you can ascend to some point and be OTHERS God-Godess creators. Simple and vast….it is isn´t it!? 🙂

So it has nothing to do with a persons ability of expressions to do….what others can see and feel good about- when you put it out. That is falling into the envy trap….and you only fool your-self by thinking that Blossom for doing such a good job is by that a candidate to ascend – she is in more danger not to ascend than you because the attention she reciees could feed her ego – so she has a diverse struggle going on to keep things in balance – you see?. We ALL are, and no ONE is more or less candidate to ascension – on ONE condition. And that is that ONE uses the free will to first forgive ONE-self and then forgive ALL-others…..then LOVE ALL UNCONDITIONALLY. That is the only simple act that is asked us, and in return we will by that, ascend.

That is the simple recepie for ascension. And UFO, has all these traits – we all herin know that, and if not – he would not be in here sharing his love and upliftment of others. So do not fool your-self to not think you are a Master less or more than ANY-ONE you have ever heard the name or number of…..it is only that they have, on an earlyer stage, accepted to “polish their shoes” and by that ascended just a little bit before you. In God-Godeeses “eye” 1 day equals 1000 of our years. So let us say that be-loved Jesus is just like 2 days ahead….and doesnt sound to much to hang up with UFO?? 😀

So have cheers about this, and sing I am full of love, love 11 times each day out loud.…that is my advice for now….it will make you think more with your heart….and your heart is the place you re-member the Master you always have been, are and will always bee. And also prepare you for ascension to next level, where we will play even more funny games than we have in this dimension.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

As my man says, we are all masters in disguise 😉

Will

…this is something I found on mayanmajix…

THAILAND PRIESTS SAY BUDDHA ARRIVING BY SHIP 14TH OCTOBER

Posted By: X_Hermes
    Date: Thursday, 2 October 2008, 9:00 a.m.

In Response To: OCTOBER 14TH – FEDERATION OF LIGHT SHIP ARRIVES – UPDATE (X_Hermes) Reader Robert has this very interesting rejoinder:

Re: OCTOBER 14TH – FEDERATION OF LIGHT SHIP AR….

Yea….this is sure making things happen where I am…on the Loas Thailand border…as a teacher at the military school and near by DUMB base..they are frantic…there is more traffic…trucks,choppers…millitary equipment…lots of truck mounted scaler weapons,laser guns..sound boards…the likes as i have never seen. And i have been teaching them how to operate many weapons that most in this world would be in ahhh of….

But here is the thing – it is the shamans and pra here who are saying that Buddha is coming on a ship..October 14…and believe me when these guys say things the people all listen. There are no non believers of Buddha in Thailand….the preparations they are doing would astound you…they say that he will not speak in words but will emmit a love frequency that will be felt by all..as i know a little about this i feel this living craft will give off a frequency at 638hertz…but i have to study more on this..our school is going to be shut down tomorrow for 2 weeks…i thought i was to be killed last night as the M.I.B.landed in my yard…whoa..i have never seen such military expertise..a S.W.A.T.team would have run from these beings…they had glass helmets and every step, every move they made was all in unison.. they spoke using a device that desiphers different dialects…..BE AT YOUR SCHOOL OCTOBER 12 sam tomb ..9pm..

: A few weeks ago Blossom Goodchild, a Brit living in Australia,
    : published a dramatic message from the Federation of Light,
    : an extra-terrestrial group who claim to very much support
    : and encourage our evolutionary jump at this time. In it,
    : they stated that on the 14th of this month they will arrive
    : in a very substantial spacecraft, and will spend at least
    : three days ‘parked’ over the ‘south of our hemisphere’. For
    : those who have not seen the original massage I have
    : reproduced it below. Blossoms’ updates to that message and
    : many further messages of goodwill from readers around the
    : world (together with the original) can be seen on her web
    : site at: http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/ Then go to’Federation
    : of Light’ on the left hand side bar.

: Now, she has followed up the message with a video on YouTube.
    : It can be seen at:
    : http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blog/2008/09/blossom-goodchild-clarifies-october-14th-first-contact/

: For me this is a very compelling personal message from
    : Blossom, principally because it radiates her genuine belief
    : in this event, and because of the very human emotions she
    : has had to face as she gathered her courage to put the
    : Federations’ message out to the world. It only runs a few
    : minutes, and is well worth your time to listen to.

: …Well, it is about time we had some really positive drama,
    : rather than the daily focus on the collapse of the toxic
    : global banking system. Maybe this is it?

: Xavier Hermes

:

truthseekers

So what happened Zingdad? where is adamu and FOL?

I think you must of been channeling a demonic entity. Remeber in the bible God said not to do anything like channeling because you will alomost certainly channel a demonic entity and they lie.

I think this was the case here.

An interesting point to mention is that Ashtar the so called FOL commander is mentioned in the bible as Ashtaroth, a false demonic deity. Explains everything.

Im not getting at you zingdad, i just think the new age beliefs are kind anti christ doctrine. Would be a good debate.truthseekers

some interesting videos for you zingdad and anyone else

I hope you learn something from it.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc … mons&hl=en

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q … l=en&emb=0truthseekers

Oh and some good reading here guys

http://books.google.co.uk/books?hl=en&i … &ct=result

http://www.johnreilly.info/tsoa.htmtruthseekers

jamwolfsky

@truthseekers wrote:

So what happened Zingdad? where is adamu and FOL?

I think you must of been channeling a demonic entity. Remeber in the bible God said not to do anything like channeling because you will alomost certainly channel a demonic entity and they lie.

I think this was the case here.

An interesting point to mention is that Ashtar the so called FOL commander is mentioned in the bible as Ashtaroth, a false demonic deity. Explains everything.

Im not getting at you zingdad, i just think the new age beliefs are kind anti christ doctrine. Would be a good debate.truthseekers “

My friend, when you have seen the light inside of yourself, nothing can really destabilise you. I know this is the case with Zingdad. As for your comment on demonic entities, it is interesting, because once you have seen the light in the demon, it becomes your best ally. As for your bible comment on channeling, I will answer this way. As a buddhist of pleaidian origin I know the importance of precepts in spirituality, before making a comment you should check your intention. I know it is difficult when emotions take over but this is the law of cause and effect. An negative intention will bring forth a negative effect, a positive intention will bring a positive one. We are not talking here about who is right or wrong but of the basics of spirituality.

jeanph01

Well well. You know this guy : Father Gabriele Amorth. He’s an exorcist of the Vatican. His stories are really interesting and I have no doubt that what is says is real. But he says that everything that does not fit in the Catholic religion is the devil. And with this kind of view of the world, there is no place for subtlety. Everything is then good or bad.

Take a look around you. The people you know. Are they good or bad, or somewhat in the middle ? Is the one you labeled as bad has good in him ? And the one that you labeled as good, is he only good or has he some darker parts ?

Zingdad and Adamu are flowing light on the ground. I know it’s fairly difficult to accept that some part of the message could be hmm lets say, not exact, but you have to put things in perspective.

Let me finish with a little zen story to illustrate my view :

There is a Taoist story of an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. “Such bad luck,” they said sympathetically. “May be,” the farmer replied. The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. “How wonderful,” the neighbors exclaimed. “May be,” replied the old man. The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune. “May be,” answered the farmer. The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son’s leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out. “May be,” said the farmer.

God bless you

dax

Guys, come on demon and religions now..

Let dust settle, feel with your heart and a big smile will return in your face bc I am :mrgreen:
    Just let this guy alone for a time I am certain they themselve are thinking what went “wrong”.

namasté

Will

…jeanph says

Father Gabriele Amorth. He’s an exorcist of the Vatican. His stories are really interesting and I have no doubt that what is says is real. But he says that everything that does not fit in the Catholic religion is the devil.

…yeah right !…

…this is the friendly folks that brought you …
    …the Crusades…
    …the Inquisition…
    …the Burning Times…2 million dead…
    …the murder,rape and pillage of the New World… 20 million dead…

…I wuold say that evil has a strong foothold in the Vatican…founding fathers and high council…

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.