WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Zingdad

Hey Will

Tell Dan you have this weirdo internet friend that thinks he talks to the GFoL in his head and HE says this: 😆
    If this thing arrives in your heavens then go out and have a good look at it. Look at it with your eyes, your heart and your mind open. If you do not FEEL the love and joy of this thing then you have good reason to doubt. Then by all means accept that it is a hologram. Because if what the channels are talking about comes to pass then this will be impossible to fake. It will be an event that touches you to your core. That changes you. That leads you to KNOW that you are one with all that is. If you really look then you will not be able to doubt. Simple as that. What we are talking about a very high order consciousness construct. Think more in terms of an angel than a machine. You will be changed by meeting this Lightship in your reality.

If Dan wants something a bit more prosaic than that then I would ask him to look at what the ship does. It is in the interests of those that would stage a fake event for this to be threatening. It might look like it is attacking us or similar. TPTB want us to be fearful. That makes us manipulable. There is no possible reason for them to present to us a peaceful, loving, positive-intent spaceship that just flies by and says “hello” before leaving us to decide what we want to do with that new knowledge. This makes us significantly less manipulable. Suddenly we’ll lose interest in their politics, their wars, their money and power manipulations. So they won’t want that. Bottom line is if it is peaceful then it simply won’t be a hologram.

As with all things I would entreat Dan to trust his own truth and intuition. To trust his own experience. If he can’t do THAT then what can he trust in?

Edit to add: similar idea as my brother Annan!

Annan

Tell Dan you have this weirdo internet friend that thinks he talks to the GFoL

😆 :mrgreen: 😆

A little addendum:
    Let us make a change to TPTB right now, right here and change it to The Powers That Use To Be…..TPTUTB

Much laughter right now
    Annan the Nordic

Will

…brothers…
    …you are singing with the choir…
    …Dan and I have had Many a dialogue in that chair…

…I have opted for the answer that Mathew tells of in his Messages…let’s just wait and see…

…people talk of dates that have come and gone…
    …it’s apples and oranges when talking of linear and non-linear time…

opalescent

@Annan wrote:

Tell Dan you have this weirdo internet friend that thinks he talks to the GFoL

😆 :mrgreen: 😆

A little addendum:
    Let us make a change to TPTB right now, right here and change it to The Powers That Use To Be…..TPTUTB

Much laughter right now
    Annan the Nordic

😆 I like to use TPTTTB… The Powers That Think They Be
    … 😆

Patte

New channel from Blossom! You will love it!! Sorry, tried to copy and paste, but for some reason my computer refuses to do it!!!!

Will
    Will

…that will get you there…
    …follow links …>Federation>channelings…

Patte

Thank you Will ! I didnt even think of doing that !!!!! What did you think ?

opalescent

Hi there 🙂
    Just so we don’t get too far off topic here on this thread, I did post the latest bit from Blossom on this thread. Best to continue with that topic over there, mates!

jeanph01

Zingdad said :
    “I would say that we need to learn to forgive ourselves. Sure. And we need to learn to love and understand each other without judgement. And until we have that sorted then forgiveness is a good stepping stone.

Those are my thoughts. What do YOU think?”

Well that was really a good response on your part and I thank you for it. My understanding is yes, if you want to be able to love but have difficulty doing it, then forgiving is really a good step in that direction. Because not everyone can love everyone every time, it’s a good thing to have tools. Forgiveness is a good tool.
    not judging is another, acceptation is another, empathy I think is another.

Thank you for your response,
    Jean-Philippe

Annan

Thank you Jean-Philippe, that resonated very well with my feelings of this aswell. Unconditional forgiveness of ALL that need to forgiven is the first step. And that is many ways to forgive as you are sorting out….

So our brother….both we and so many more Love you…..and that means without condition, because we have no established interest in your human-life here now…..so it is easy for us to do so…..because you are our eternal brother and we love you by that. The difficulties comes in because of the separation from what we really are, and that makes us attacking the illusion by hate, greed, violence etc. But accepting it and forgive first ourselves for beeing unadequate without our attachment to our creator, and then forgive others that cause problems in our way – well reminded that the problems we see in others are as much our problems, as it is their problems.

Much love & forgiveness
    Annan the Nordic

jeanph01

Hi Annan,
    May I confess something with you ? I think I come from the Pleiadies or if not, I have a strong connexion to those people. When I was young i sensed so great a feeling of nostalgia for something or someplace that I was not able to identify.

But one month ago I made a meditation where I got to “talk” to our mother Earth, Gaia. We sort of fusionned. She was me, I was here. We were. It was a profound feeling. I senses soooo much love from her for every living creature on this planets. For the humans, for the animals, for the others races that we still don’t know and view sometimes as our enemies. And because she loves us that much, she is really patient about our evolution. We can make many mistakes (vibration, environment, war, etc.) and she will tolerate and accept it. I sensed the best thing we can do for her is love her back. This is the one thing that can do the most great benefit for everyone, for everything.

I think that everybody can do the same at his/her own level.

And my confession is this, sensing that I am a star child, from now on I’m accepting to be on Earth. I can and would live many lives here because I know that we love each other and I’m happy to be with her. I’m confident that everything will be all right.

Be blessed for your kind words.

Annan

My dear friend JP….if I may call you that 🙂

That was a wonder-full experience you share. You have not come to earth in vain, and it is so nice to have you inter-acting with all us other, sharing our thoughts and feelings – aroung beeing more than what we seem to be with our flesh eyes. That is what all this forum is about, and it was lovely that you expressed you-self as you here did.

I will try my-self to do as you did, and connect with our be-loved sister Gaia….she is ONE just as we are, and I am eager to share that experience you just wrote about. Actually I was pretty close sitting outside yesterday in the sun, and just looking at ALL and NO-THING…..so guess I will be doing that more…and do some more profound inter-act with her….

See you around my brother!

Btw: seeing ALL with two eyes contra seeing ALL with one eye. Makes me thinking. The third eye is one eye. Our flesh eyes is two eyes. Anyone that is in for some enlightenment about duality, and using two different eyes to see, what appears to be ONE but is not ONE?? 😕 😯

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

That is exactly my experience JP! I too was not “from here”. I have been a wanderer. But very recently I have fallen in love with Gaia. After being on the ascension path for a while I have been more and more opening my heart to the beauty and wonder of the world around me. Nature in particular is something that is touching me as profoundly beautiful. And so I had come to decide that I want to stay. I know I have many options after the ascension. I am welcome to simply ascend “out” of the system and reside at a higher level. I am also welcome amongst the Pleiadian people who are like adoptive family to me. But as I fell in love with this place I began to feel I wanted to stay. And then I began to realise that I am no-one’s victim. I am not here against my will! I am here becasue I put myself here. And I decided to stay. Shortly after that my lady-love and I were hiking in a forest area not too far from my home city when something surreal and amazing happened. It was as if we were suddenly one some hallucinogenic drug (and were not). The light changed to the most beautiful golden treacle. Each and every leaf on each and every tree became crisp and clear… oh, it’s pointless to try to tell you how amazing it all looked becasue there are not words. The beauty of nature suddenly became a transcendental experience. We say the world though our hearts no our eyes. And in that moment my lady-love and I both KNEW we were being invited to be a part of this planets transition. And more than that. We were being invited to be custodians of that part of the world. We are making plans to sell up in the city and buy a tract of forest so we can begin to do that. THAT is how transformative the experience was. We are both in the process of giving up very successful jobs and city lives becasue there is something more amazing BY FAR awaiting us. So, JP, when you speak of loving Gaia and deciding to stay – I am touched and pleased. I am in exactly the same boat.

Will

…everywhere that our Soul travels and works we imprint with our Spirit and recieve visitation rights to return…

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.