WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Qanena

@UFOBelieve
    First, you are right, sure we speek English here and thanks for „dict.leo.org“. For me, it’s more simply, to translate English /German, than backwards, because I see the sense-coherence better, than the weasel words of my English. Practice makes perfect.
    Now to your question. I’ve translate Adamu’s message over the Lightship, his answers from September 7. and at last from September 25.
    And now I translate „Preparation without fear“ Part one and Part two.
    Quote : But I promise I will read some excerpts of your website soon!
    That would be very nice.
    Namaste
    Qanena

UFOBelieve

Okay, if you want, I will translate Part 2 and proof-read your translation of Part 1.
    I have nothing to do tomorrow, so, why the f* not. xD

Patte

Thank you Solara!
    I checked it out, and saved it to read this evening. It looks very intriging. Love all the info I can find like this!!

Patte

Hello everyone,

I was just on Brads site 10-14-08 – there is a video of ‘the event’ being televised on Dutch TV.! First I have heard of it being televised.

tiaka9

@Patte wrote:

Hello everyone,

I was just on Brads site 10-14-08 – there is a video of ‘the event’ being televised on Dutch TV.! First I have heard of it being televised.

Thanks for letting us know about that video Patte. I just watched it and thought it was a very good unbiased interview. The only thing that niggled me slightly was when they said 3 million people in the State of Alabama will get to see the sighting. Nobody knows if that will be the case. Not that that would be a bad thing, but all the FoL said through Blossom was, “We give you the name Alabama.” And I have since found out there is an Alabama in South Africa, which would be cool for Zingdad. 😀

Patte

I know! It reminds me of the game of telling a two sentence story to someone in a line of many people, and hearing what it ends up being after going thru each person. Just the fact that it was actually televised was great! Hopefully, those type things will get corrected, hopefully people will want more information, and in that, Blossom will be able to correct it, or they will see the actual channeling. Oh well, as I said, I was excited it was televised. I doubt it will ever hit the air waves in USA until it cannot be kept quiet any longer. Like the ship is over our city!!LOL !!

Qanena

St. Germain confirms 14th October spaceship manifest…

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=umMdHQRT67A

jeanph01

Hi!
    This is my first post. I got all the Adamu video from youtube on my ipod and listened to them with great comfort.
    I have a little question for Adamu:
    Do you think that forgiveness is a key to a better world on earth ? Is there something that would be unforgivable ?

Thank you.

Patte

Hey everyone!
    Something new, and wierd, on 10-14-08. Some very strange pics from google earth, and from different people!
    Would love your opinions!!!!

Orissa

Hi Patte,

There’s been some discussion about those pics going on over in this thread which Dax began. Have a look here âž¡ https://book-of-light.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=1966#p1966

Orissa

Magenta Pixie & Rysa speak on keeping channeled material in perspective & the confusion abounding around October 14th date.

[youtube:antnrgtf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bth7BSZ_A7U[/youtube:antnrgtf]

Ricky

thanks orissa!!

yes the Pixie is right, good words which lends itself to our own personal resonation which will lead us to what we choose to experience…i think?

Zingdad

Thanks for sharing MagentaPixie’s vid here, Orissa. It’s a really important message.

@jeanph01 wrote:

Hi!
    This is my first post. I got all the Adamu video from youtube on my ipod and listened to them with great comfort.
    I have a little question for Adamu:
    Do you think that forgiveness is a key to a better world on earth ? Is there something that would be unforgivable ?

Thank you.

Hi Jean

Welcome to BoL. I’m afraid I’m not taking questions for Adamu at this point. My appologies. If I do this then I find it is ALL I end up doing. However it is an interesting question. I wonder from what perspective you are asking?

If you are asking from a higher perspective then I will say it is my experience that not only is everything forgiveable but everything already IS forgiven. Those that are of higher consciousness than us know and understand that life here is pretty confusing sometimes. And they see us holistically. They don’t just see the little moment when we caused some pain… they also see how we eventually come to use that pain for something good. Like learning compassion. Or deciding to strive to do better. Or dedicating ourselves to service to balance this out. They see us as complete beings that have learned, grown and moved on. in other words they do not see an error at all. And if they do not see that then they do not need to forgive.

I would say that we need to learn to forgive ourselves. Sure. And we need to learn to love and understand each other without judgement. And until we have that sorted then forgiveness is a good stepping stone.

Those are my thoughts. What do YOU think?

Will

…I was getting my hair cut today and Oct 14 was the topic of discussion…Dan , my barber has always been reluctant to trust the Galactic Federation and asked me …what if this is merely a holographic light show and not the real thing ?…

Annan

Well, your barber is for sure not an unwise man. So let me initiate a little project with a project-ion, for all my friends herin….and let us make some reasoning on every ones own behalf:

Let us first take a look at a holographic show of a seamonster:
    [youtube:dnb6ju4y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0TpDxLfjHc[/youtube:dnb6ju4y]

After we have seen that Holographic seamonster, we feel in our hearts…if it evokes any reasonable feelings. Does it?

Then let us secondly after that look at a little video of another show:
    [youtube:dnb6ju4y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPWs19b6Fpg[/youtube:dnb6ju4y]

After we have seen this video, we feel in our hearts again….if this evokes any reasonable feelings. Does it?

Are we able to descernment between truth and fiction. Is the holographic sea monster truth? And the harmonic video second, fiction? Or is it the other way around? Or is both fiction? Or is both truth?

There can only be one truth and that is that the truth is true….whatever it is that it is. Truth is subjective, so many might feel in their hearts, that a human made holographic-show is the ultimate truth. And yet other feel in their hearts, that the content in the second video is the truth.

For my-self, the second video is the truth – both with my body, mind and soul. I respect all those that choose the first to be the truth, and wish them much good luck on their journey forward. And rest assured that in the end of ends – there is no end. And by that we must agree anyway at some point, on the journey against the end – that is not there.

Much love & joy
    Annan the Nordic

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.