WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Annan

Truth-o-meter!! 😆

Orissa

@UFOBelieve wrote:

@Zingdad
    :
    The latest channeling from Blossom, on her website (I think it’s number 11), says that they are gonna fly around “for everybody to get a ‘snapshot’.” I think that was how they called it. She specifically asked for a clearification about that, and they clearly said they will enable everyone to get a glimpse at least.
    Yeah I know some other thing could still manifest, but I think 95% of the people who heard about Oct 14th (and believe in it) want to see the ship(s) for themselves, so I think we have a great possibility for this reality to manifest!!

UFOBelieve I do believe that most people are going to see something. I specifically asked that question to Orion a week ago on my 24th Sept ….. this was the end of my message:

The sky is filling with light ships waiting to be activated for duty. Excitement continuuing to build – feel it on your planet also.
    Me: Is there going to be just the one large light ship? I’ve read reports of other smaller craft also appearing?
    Orion: That is correct. Flotilla in place, many smaller sightings intended also.

tiaka9

Blossom Goodchild clarifies October 14th

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SFyK2N4RG_o

opalescent

@Orissa wrote:

The sky is filling with light ships waiting to be activated for duty. Excitement continuuing to build – feel it on your planet also.
    Me: Is there going to be just the one large light ship? I’ve read reports of other smaller craft also appearing?
    Orion: That is correct. Flotilla in place, many smaller sightings intended also.

This feels quite resonant, Orissa.

Orissa

I received a bit more info about that last night & this morning Opalesence. I’ll post an update in the My messages about Oct 14th thread so I don’t clutter this one up if anyone wants to go there & read.

I have also been adding Mike Quinsey’s channels to his thread (Mike Quinsey channeling SaLuSa), including the newest from a couple of days ago from”Diane”

tiaka9

For all you Federation of Light beings out there and in here!!

Youtube Link Can you feel it?

Turn it up!! 😀

dan

Hey Tiaka, it’s fun this video, that I don’t see in maaany years have always reminded me of a dream I had as a child, when I was totally unawere of even the concept of ufos.
    I came out to the street looking form my mom and all the neighbourhood was there astonished watching the sky. I start having a strange sensation as I bend my neck(my english is poor sorry) and see up there, the sky is full of kinda silver balls floating. My mum takes me in her arms as we all gaze upwards in silence and utter wonder!!!! utter wonder!!! even now I remember the sensation. And that sensation was always tied with this video, I don’t know why. lol

Friends, It’s been two sundays already that we had in my city this awesome and powerful solar halo that can’t at all be really conceived in the pictures here. It was almost like a rainbow round the sun. Magical!

dan[attachment=1:1atoqdm3]4645.jpg[/attachment:1atoqdm3][attachment=0:1atoqdm3]4646.jpg[/attachment:1atoqdm3]

tiaka9

@dan wrote:

Hey Tiaka, it’s fun this video, that I don’t see in maaany years have always reminded me of a dream I had as a child, when I was totally unawere of even the concept of ufos.

What a wonderful dream Dan and thank you for sharing the beautiful photos.

opalescent

@tiaka9 wrote:

What a wonderful dream Dan and thank you for sharing the beautiful photos.

The second one looks like 3-D emanations coming out of an iris and pupil of an eye… 🙄 😀

Qanena

Well, I AM Qanena,.alias Dream-soldier on my website. Qanena is my spiritual name. I was told, that Oridaha is my originally planet, bevor I incarnated on Earth-shan since 5 thousand years ago.

Planet Oridaha lies left Alnitak, the belt-star of Orion. My order ist, to observe the way of ascention on earth-shan and than to bring the news to my home-planet over night, when I sleep.
    Pardon for my bad English. I’m German and try, to connect people for love and light Interests. I’ve translate Adamu’s wonderful Explanations into German Language, to offer Germans the speech of light !
    I would ask Adamu two questions:
    First: Whether my order is correct on the earth here and whether I translate his words in a correct manner ?
    Second: I have some confusion in telepathic contact. Is this contact of light ?
    Love and light
    Qanena
    http://beyondmainstream.de.tl/Adamu-.htm

Oh, I forgot to ask a third question :
    I was told, that I’m not a son of Elohim, is this correct ?

UFOBelieve

Hi Qanena,
    I am also German, I realized you were when you wrote “My order ist”. xD I would like to offer you my translation skills, but I really don’t have time for anything right now .. I’m busy with moving out and beginning to study. You may ask me if you have a problem with this or that paragraph I can maybe help you out with, feel free to ask please.

Alright, welcome on this wonderful forums, great you are here! Also thanks for sharing your story! I always love to hear those. ^^
    Much Love to you!! =)

Zingdad

Hi Qanena

Firstly, thank you very much for making Adamu’s words available in German! That’s wonderful.

You ask some questions:
    1. “Whether my order is correct on the earth here”
    Umm… sorry, my friend, i’m not quite sure what you are asking me. Can you re-phrase this question?
    2. “whether I translate his words in a correct manner ?”
    Adamu is not omniscient. In other words he does not know all things. He is also extremely respectful of things like free will and the privacy and integrity of each beings energy and space. What this means is that he won’t go delving where he is not specifically invited. And he also almost never tells me something about another person. It’s just not the way things work with him and I. Otherwise there is the risk of abuse. He and I prefer to work on planetary consciousness and try not to delve into personal stories. We both prefer to work like that. So the bottom line here is this: my German is very rudimentary. Worse than your English, that’s for sure. So I can’t verify your translation and neither can he do it THROUGH me. Your best port of call is to ask someone that is good with both languages to do a quick comparison (like UFOBelieve, maybe???). But I wouldn’t worry too much. I am sure you have gotten the important concepts across.
    3. I have some confusion in telepathic contact. Is this contact of light ?
    Again, Adamu is too respectful of free will to engage like this. But I can, from my own experience, offer you these thoughts. Before you make your contact maybe meditate and bring down a column of pure white light from Source. Imagine this to be cleansing and balancing your body and your aura. Then ask to be connected THROUGH this column of light to your own highest god-like nature. Within each of us exists this unseverable contact with the divine. Speak to this being and ask it any questions you like. Doing it this way will absolutely minimise any chance of interference from self-serving beings. And then, if you want to talk to someone else other than your own higher-self ask your higher self to act as the intermediary. Then you get all the info you want but are protected, again, from interference.
    4. I was told, that I’m not a son of Elohim, is this correct ?
    I don’t know. Same reason as above. Adamu and I just don’t do work like this. I’d say you should ascertain facts like this about yourself though your own work and trust your inner truth to see if it’s right. Certainly there are some here that are not of the Elohim. I am not and neither is my lady-love. Though, it must be said, in order to have a physical body such as we do, we have had to engage in a soul-contract with the Elohim. But, yes, it is still quite possible that you yourself are not of the Elohim.

Qanena

@Zingdad
    Thank you very much for your quick response. I agree with you. The meaning of the first Question was, (personally too) if the order, to watch the ascention process and bring them to my home planet at night, is correct. But you are right. I will try to ask more unpersonally soon. 😛

@UFOBelieve

Magst Du mal einen Blick auf meine Adamu-Seite werfen ?

UFOBelieve

@Qanena:
    Hehe rofl I’d like to keep it in English, so everyone can read what we said. Write me a personal message if you want.
    I’ve already been on your site, it’s awesome how much you have translated yet, such an enormous text. Is it everything that has been published here by Zingdad?

As I said, I would really like to help you out, I was also thinking about translating them into German, but I really don’t have too much time right now. I’m totally busy with moving out, and next week my studying begins, so I won’t really have too much time there either. Right now I’m spending every free minute on this forums or reading this or that channeled text that’s been posted here.

But still, feel free to ask, I will try to help you out if there are some phrases or whatever that you don’t get or just can’t translate for w/e reason.
    But I promise I will read some excerpts of your website soon!

Oh by the way. There’s an awesome translation website, it’s dict.leo.org. (I can’t get URLs to work right now. xD) You can type (or paste) in every English or German word, and if it’s too exotic, there are links to the forums in most cases, in which it is explained. Try it, you will learn to love it. I use it for almost 5 or 6 years.

Solara

Dear friends,
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with tear-response as a mechanism of truth-detection.
    Your sharing was indeed enriching to me; thank you Opelescent, UFOBelieve and Annan.
    Thank you Zingdad for your response. I guess the increased energy running through the body that you talk about is also pretty much universal among the awakened spirits. I get this quite often as well….
    Thanks for pointing this out as another energetic approach Spirit takes to communicate with us….

I wish to share a link with you here with the September 2008 issue of a Multidimensional Newsletter channelled by Dr. Susan Caroll. She is, according to me, a very pure channel and has a very good connection with the Arcturians who are part of the Galactic Federation of Light. It is a very interesting issue, very much complimentary to Adamu’s messages and contains much useful higher-truth information as verified by my tear-response. But please heed not my opinions, but heed rather what your own truth-barometer indicates to you as you read it.
    You can read or download the issue at
    http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter_091108.html

Love to all…………
    Solara

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.