WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    tiaka9

Blossom has put up a new channelled message from the Federation of Light and in anticipation of the star ship`s arrival we are to look out for unusual rainbows.

We ask you to think of rainbows. There will be many that begin to appear in the next few weeks. Rainbows that seem different form the ones that you are familiar with.

To read the rest, click on Federation of Light – Channellings. Blossom`s Website

Someone sent Blossom this link:

Pictured: Rare upside-down rainbow spotted in the UK

By Rebecca Camber
    Last updated at 3:20 PM on 17th September 2008

Daily Mail

tiaka9

Here`s a radio interview with Blossom Goodchild on Ghost Radio just recorded this evening (Japan Time).

Player Link

Enjoy.

tiaka9.

p.s. I`m just listening now and at 49 mins in Blossom mentions Zingdad and Adamu. 😀

Solara

Dearest…..
    I wish to say that I have spend the last half hour or so reading the information conveyed to you by Adamu. I have been aware of the spiritual matrix of reality for a long time, and in the past 18 years or so Spirit has used a particular form of feedback on me that my ego self cannot tamper with. The form of feedback Spirit occasionally uses with me is involuntary tears running down my face. It has nothing to do with crying, for it is NOT my crying. It is that Spirit seems to have a way of running energy through my body that produces this entirely personally-involuntary response. It has often happened to energetically confirm the veracity of certain important information I was thinking, receiving, reading about or hearing. It also has produced this response many times when I was working with a client and articulating information they needed very much to become cognizant of. So, all of this out of the way, I wanted to tell you that while reading Adamu’s information, this “tear-flowing” feedback was activated numerous times. It is all entirely accurate….. IT IS ALL ENTIRELY ACCURATE….. This is the feedback I received from Spirit.
    I just wanted you to know that.
    Shall write more later.
    For now I just had to tell you this.
    In deep gratitude to you for having brought forth this information…………
    Infinite blessings to you Zingdad and to all………..
    Solara
    in Montreal, Canada

UFOBelieve

@Solara:
    Welcome to this forums!! =)
    Lol I actually know what you mean with “crying” without actually being so touched that you would cry. Well, most of the time I would say I cry because I’m so deeply touched, but it also happens nearly every time in meditation. When I feel connected, when I feel deep Love, then the tears come down, and I always think “Oh my, not again xD I’m such a pussy xDD”.
    So actually I think I cry because I feel touched on a very deep level, one I can’t contemplate, but I don’t really have anything against this. There’s a German saying I would use here for myself, word-for-word it’s something like “I was built close to the water”, I think you get the meaning.^^ [ ➡ 😥 ] This really fits to me as a person. xD

@tiaka:
    Cool, thanks for this! I tried to listen to the interview that was posted on YT, but the quality is so bad, I got a headache. This is awesome, she seems to be such a wonderful person!! Really, listening to the interview, I had the desire to meet her just to see how she behaves and how she affects the people around her with her wonderful being. Her voice alone.. so wonderful. That was really nice. It makes me believe in the prediction even more. Really, how could such a person lie to make money..? 🙄 😆

opalescent

Just chiming in… I too experience involuntary crying in the presence of profound truth. 🙄

Annan

I had officially logged of for this evening….but had to go back to print a mail, and just had to check in a new message reply from BoL….so I guess I havent officially done what I was officially was going to do….but that is just fine…..a good soldier sleeps when he can, said my army lieutenant one time…..guess his right about atleast 1 thing, afterall 😆

As I have stated in numerous postings earlier, this forum is wonder-full. As yet now again, a little wonder comes forth, when we are in the interactions topic – and here comes the little lovely posting about crying. I was thinking exactly about that, the other day – after a conversation regarding some other topic in this forum, so I just had to officially not go to bed afterall – and hang on.

I totally agree with you dear Opal, and I see this as maybe the most important theme – as far as my own concern in regards of my preparation of new times comming in – as when you experience truth..in any way. And I do NOT mean the illusory truth of this world – but the eternal truth which is simply that only the truth is true. And we are in for a completely new truth, and that will my dear friends – by my personal guarantee – bring on much of those precious little water molecules, flowing from your precious eyes, as we enter in grace the aera of the water-bearer.

Let me share some with you a little from my life. I am not a drama cryer, arguing cryer, romantic cryer, a I have lost or missed any-thing cryer. I cry but in complete stillness….as is not in the correct terms of the value we put in the action of crying these days i think…..it is more like a extreme-joy-emptying-crying with no sad feelings or anger involved at all.

I cry when I see a bulky scary looking bodybuilder with nasty tattoos, stopping his large car on the side of the road to help out a little helpless animal, trapped on the side of the road. I cry when I see people with great material wealth, stop and cheer up the needy with some good loving words on the street, instead of just tossing over some money. I cry when I see poor people, sharing the little they have with someone having even less than them. I cry when I see strong personalities tells others about their own weaknesses….And so on and so on. And when I see this, is done in genuine truth….well that cries me a river: just like that one Justin Timberlake, you have over there in the US of A…. 😆

To be more precise: I cry when I see genuine TRUTH in action – and I guess it is a relief cry – making me re-member in these precious moments – that I am that I am – and will recon the truth of truths ALL-WAYS, and that is the only thing I really need – it is my asset over all assets, and it makes me feel very fullfilled.

Things, or shall I say Truth are not as it should, and can bee for ALL, on this earth at the moment. But is has been a most necessary lesson indeed making it up to this moment. So by that I let myself, finish up with a Adamus Saint Germain message, through Keenya, on Embracing the Cry.

I think it can be good as a inspiration to contemplation, as a part of further preparation for the comming times:

[youtube:316yfooi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVre7W9uzo8[/youtube:316yfooi]

Zingdad

Solara, I am touched that my stuff elicited this response for you. I am touched that you felt moved to express this to me. Thank you.

And Wow! What beautiful stuff here about our tear-responses. I have two different responses. Like you, Annan, my cup overflows when I am deeply touched by the beauty of humanness. And it overflows from my eyes. I cry when things are too beautiful to be kept inside my heart. I have a belief – it is that we, incarnated here, are but small vessels. We can only hold a certain quanta of any emotion in our being. Tears are the release valve. When there is more than we can cope with we attach the excess energy to the salty water and let it flow out…

I have another response that I get when I come across what is meant to be “profound truth” for me. I get little energy flows that run through my body. It feels like pin-pricks on light tingling all over me. Or sometimes, if it’s strong, it’s actually the Kundalini that uncoils up my spine and over my scalp. Then I know: I am being told to pay attention. My truth bell is being rung!

UFOBelieve

Wow Annan that was awesome. Both your comment and the video.
    But do I get it right that in the video he’s actually talking about the “negative” aspect of crying, like crying because of pain, while we were talking about crying because of Beauty or Truth or Love?

Wow Zingdad the thing you said first deeply corresponded with me. Rofl, ironically, I even felt the desire to cry for the tenth part of a second. xDD
    When I cry because of pain, I just can’t handle it anymore, and while crying (not necessarily after it), I feel reliefed – the explanation here would be that while crying I feel that I am getting rid of some of those emotions, I let them go out of myself and while letting them go I experience a relief. Don’t know if this makes sense. xD When I cry in a positive way, it’s the same thing, you just fell totally overwhelmed for reasons you can’t necessarily touch or understand or visualize, and you just need to let go some of it to be able to grasp more.
    Really, Zingdad, this is some of the things I wonder why I haven’t seen it this clear yet. Damn I certainly thought about crying in general in this or that way, but you really cleared that up. Oh man.

tiaka9

Is this a natural cloud formation, or a ‘light ship’? 😯 😕

This is the strangest thing i’ve never seen before.

Sep 12 2008 near Mexico City.

Youtube

tiaka9

I was reading the latest comments on Blossom`s website and someone said that ‘Table’ is the name of a star constellation. Take a look here: http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/constellations/constellations/Mensa.html

The original name, Mons Mensa, after the table mountain near de Lacaille’s observatory in Cape Town, was officially shortened when the International Astronomical Union (IAU) accepted the 88 constellations that exist today.

What do you reckon they`re going to show up in South Africa? We`ve got Alabama there and this table mountain and constellation. What about snow cone though? 😕

Zingdad

Tiaka I have no idea where they will show up. I don’t even know for sure that the “Alabama, Snow Cone, Table” hints ARE geographic locations. I know that I very firmly WANT them to show up over Cape Town but – duh – doesn’t everyone want them to visit their home! So, yeah, I have taken a guess that the “table thing refers to Table Mountain. But I wouldn’t bet money on it.

Ricky

@ Zingdad

Damm good guess Table Mountain i could’nt think what they were on about!! i was under the impression it would be in various places all over the world also i was looking thru the old starseed thread at BoT and came across a response to a question i asked Adamu last year its all so interesting

Adamu/Zingdad
    and Ricky wants to know when are the Pleiadians gonna come round to her house for tea?
    The humour is appreciated. But I will answer seriously. On one level, Ricky, you may invite a Pleiadian into your home every other day. A spiritual Pleiadian, that is. One that is incarnated on earth. And just maybe there is already one living in your home. Have you thought of that?
    If you wish to have a true Pleiadian over for tea then this will be a little more difficult to organise logistically. We don’t make a practice of landing our starships on planet earth. We are very respectful of certain protocols which stipulate non-interference. This, combined with the fact that your planet is in an extremely sensitive point in it’s development means that there will be very very few starships of any origin or nature permitted to “appear” in your dimensional reality. There is something of a quarantine going on right now. So, thank you for the kind invitation but we won’t be dropping in just now. However. I will say this. The way the game is unfolding it does seem certain that there will be a mass landing within the next few years. It will not only be Pleiadian ships there will be a great many from our civilisation and from our brother and sister civilisations as well. Especial those from Sirius. So do start to prepare yourselves and others. Do tell them that this is expected and not to cause alarm. When we appear in great numbers over all your cities and towns then you may know we come in love and to assist. We come to save you from harm. Remember that. And just maybe we will have time for tea with you, Ricky. If not, you may certainly come and have tea with US!

Thanks to all for making it all so exciting at the moment 😀 😀

opalescent

Zingdad, I hope you don’t mind me sharing a bit on Adamu’s thread from his buddies the Renegades, but I have to chime in with regard to this wonderful share from Ricky (thank you @Ricky 😀 )

This is a bit from a message I got in April of this year:

Would you like to prepare gourmet food for a meal with us? It would be a nice thing to do for a guest or two. We aren’t picky, but we do have a request. Please don’t serve us leftovers. They tend to stick with us a little too long, if you know what we mean. Heartburn, gas, bloating. We’ll be happy to pick up anything you need. We’ll be over soon. No fuss. And please don’t worry about how the house looks. We’ve seen you at your worst, you know?

If you got that message on your answering machine, how would you respond? Frenzy, excitement… dread? Well, please don’t worry, we won’t show up on your doorstep unannounced. Tune your dial to our station on your radio for the latest bulletins. By “your radio” we mean your awareness, of course. Do you know where the dial is located? Look in your heart. It’s sure to be found somewhere in there, amid the debris of pain and brokenness. You’ve been cleaning out diligently, though, haven’t you, so it won’t take you long to find it. Keep clearing. Don’t forget to cast an eye over the terrain of your secret heart, too. What’s that? You haven’t heard of that room? It’s like the guest room of the spirit, tucked away, closed off, only used for visitors. Time to open the windows and air out the mattress. We’re on our way, and we’d like to stay awhile, if that’s all right with you.

😆

Barbara Marciniak’s P’s say to have a cup of tea when things get a little hairy… hm, think I’ll have a cuppa right now… 😉

UFOBelieve

Oh guys I don’t know where I should put all that excitement and anticipation into. I really don’t know what to do with it! xD It’s like being on some ridiculously awesome drug!! ^^

@Zingdad
    :
    The latest channeling from Blossom, on her website (I think it’s number 11), says that they are gonna fly around “for everybody to get a ‘snapshot’.” I think that was how they called it. She specifically asked for a clearification about that, and they clearly said they will enable everyone to get a glimpse at least.
    Yeah I know some other thing could still manifest, but I think 95% of the people who heard about Oct 14th (and believe in it) want to see the ship(s) for themselves, so I think we have a great possibility for this reality to manifest!!

Zingdad

Opal, that is an AWESOME message. Thank you for bringing it forward again. How very exciting!

UFOBelieve, I get the distinct feeling that the GFL are not stuck on a fixed plan. It’s more like they are responding to the way consciousness here is evolving. They adapt and redefine their plan from moment to moment. Remembering that they are actually outside of time and are not confined to thinking as we do, it seems entirely plausible to me that they can completely overhaul a plan while it is actually being implemented. So anyway, I must agree with Blossom that it is beginning to feel more to me that this is going to be a global phenomenon rather than a localised one. I certainly hope so. It just can’t feel fair to me that some see and some don’t, y’know?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.