WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    strick9

Yes I did miss that appologies for your time in reposting known information.

Thanks,

dan

ZINGDAD!! friend, I would like so much to know about you! what are those spiritual assignments? why you say things are getting crazy? what are you seeing?
    Am also riding a strange wave and the 14th thing did change a lot in me. And as I wrote somewhere in the forum, the no appearance doesn’t mean at all BUSINESS AS USUAL! although for many people it is.
    what if we make new thread where we can share the changes we lived and share our perceptions of the changes that are manifesting subtlety and almost invisibly and how we are collaborating with those changes. I have lots of great friends but not so many with whom I can share these experiences and perceptions.

good, so, let’s see.
    daniel

Zingdad

@dan wrote:

ZINGDAD!! friend, I would like so much to know about you! what are those spiritual assignments? why you say things are getting crazy? what are you seeing?
    Am also riding a strange wave and the 14th thing did change a lot in me. And as I wrote somewhere in the forum, the no appearance doesn’t mean at all BUSINESS AS USUAL! although for many people it is.
    what if we make new thread where we can share the changes we lived and share our perceptions of the changes that are manifesting subtlety and almost invisibly and how we are collaborating with those changes. I have lots of great friends but not so many with whom I can share these experiences and perceptions.

good, so, let’s see.
    daniel

Hi Dan

I have so many things on the go and it wouldn’t really be appropriate to catalogue them all publicly. I’ll simply mention that I am quite intensively engaged with my own ascension process. I have a role to fulfil and I am preparing for that – which is a long and complex tale and really not something that I am happy to talk about quite yet. Other than that I am creating music and writing articles for my website which is about to launch. And “cleansing the lens” so that I can better receive channellings of all types. And transitioning from my “old life” to a “new life” which is congruent with my soul purpose and my truth. And so much more. And all of this comes at some cost in terms of my personal resources.

But if you haven’t read it yet you might want to look at what I have written over here. SteveB wrote me a letter and Adamu a letter just a little further back in that thread wanting an explanation about the lightships no-show. Well, I had been busy preparing to channel a message from Adamu on precisely that subject when I came across SteveB’s letter so I used that as the perfect catalyst to get the story out. It’s a pretty cool message. And just before that I myself address SteveB on his question about my on-line name: Zingdad and his contention that I’d have far more credibility if I chose a more serious sounding label. Anyway. That little write up might give you some more insight into where I am at.

By all means create a thread to discuss the topic you have suggested! I think it is a good idea. I have posted elsewhere some of my experiences but I guess I could tell in more detail. I mean I have, I very firmly believe, actually seen the lightship now. And things are so busy in my perceptual field these days that I’m just not even looking twice anymore when something really unexpected and “paranormal” happens. Strange days indeed!

Will

…hey Zing…
    …that was incredible…the reply to Steve…I am sending him energy to draw him back…

…I forwarded the channeling to another friend that is of the Elohim this morning and she was estatic !…she thanks you profusely and is putting it through the pipeline…
    …this is exactly what MANY needed to here…it verifies much of what many can only feel…this is comforting …like a postcard from Home…

…you’re a good man ,Charlie Brown …

…still would like some downloads…any way to give us some samples ?…

…Love to you Bro…

Zingdad

Hiya Will

I’m going to be re-doing the letter to Steve in a way that it will be directed at people generally, rather than at Steve specifically as it is now. This is what Adamu was on about in the intro paragraph. Then I’m going to make a new thread for it and invite the world to read it. Via a youtube vid or something. I haven’t been shown yet how all this must transpire. But it’ll come. The point is, this message is an important one but it needs a little re-jigging so that I can make it a general offering. When the correct guidance comes then all that will happen.

Thank you for asking about my music. Yes, downloads will soon be possible. I want to do it right. I don’t just want to chuck my stuff out at the world and see where it sticks. I want my music and my writings and stuff to work together to be a whole and coherent message. They actually have a purpose in the way they are meant to interact with consciousness. Just putting a track up, without the context and without offering the listener an opportunity for engagement and context, will make it a much poorer thing. So I am just about to launch my website. All my offerings will be gathered together there. And then people can come an play. I will invite people to join my website… sort of like members. Or family. Or something. And then we can work together to bring about the selves we want to be and the world we want for those selves to inhabit. I have loads of ideas that are burning to be expressed. And I want one place that I can gather all these things. So music and so much more soon to be made available… I promise you I’ll let everyone know when it’s up!

Annan

Looking forward to these events dear brother Zingdad. What if you made some short youtube vids, on “hot topics” and then offered longer writings on the same topic from your site? That could end up pretty awesome. Keep up the good work…..it will be very much interesting to follow your doings in the time(s) to come! 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Patrish

Hi Zingdad,

I hope it all comes together soon just as you would like it.
    I would be very interested in being a part of the family

much love

Patrish xxxxxx

PS I originally typed prat instead of part…………ooh er would much rather be part of the family than prat of the family!

Will

…either way…

…you are still a Pat of the family…

Ricky

@Will wrote:

…you are still a Pat of the family…

🙄 *groans 😆

Will

…Zing…

…I had forwarded your message to Steve to a friend of mine that posted it at another site…
    http://pods.gaia.com/starseeds/discussions/view/355574

…she broke it into paragraphs and underlined to make it easier to read …I will cut and paste a few of the comments…

1Vector3 said Sunday, 2:18 AM:

OM Bastet says:

This is an email our beloved Sanctuary member Will sent me, as perhaps too long for a post. But I found it so valuable in so many ways I want to share it. I believe it is well worth your time to read.

It discusses some current events, but also has really important background information about what Starseeds are, and our current jobs, which is why I am posting this under Resources and not Musings. It is one of the clearest explanations of why the illusion of separation exists, how the cosmos is structured, levels of identity, and the purpose of suffering and “evil.”

I found this REALLY uplifting. And my discernment radar lights up at the vibe level of it all.

I especially liked what he said about activism, too, but the parts about the cosmos and the purpose of it all, is totally outstanding. Hey, I spent half an hour putting in paragraph breaks and fixing spelling. Please read it!!

I am going to post it so I don’t lose it, but then edit in some underlinings of places I think are especially important. If your notification doesn’t have underlinings, go to the original post in the Sanctuary.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Re: Background about us, Foreground about Events
    Mascha said Yesterday, 10:15 PM:

Wow.

Thank you so much for reminding me.

I often have powerful physical reactions to the truth, wherever I see it…. or shall we say, whenever it kisses me, I shiver clearsentiently.

There are words in the text that feel too small to me – “ascending” is one of those. In my mind, that is immediately translated to “wholing”. We’re a cosmic organism wholing itself by re-membering, and that contains all directions, not just going “up” but also spreading horizontally to encompass all directions.

Member number 00001.2.3 tipping her hat to all of you beautiful people in here; Dankeschön und auf Wiedersehen,

your m

reply to post reply to thread permalink I liked it! Flag

1Vector3 said Yesterday, 11:11 PM:

Thanks for your response, mascha!!. I hope many others will read here and be as supported as I have felt. I have really “leaned on” this for the last few days. A friend I emailed it to called me in tears of gratitude.

Yes, mascha, I completely agree, “ascend” is not the precise right word, accurate word, and I like “wholing” or remembering better. Adamu probably just chose a word most people could easily relate to.

Yeah, shivers or goosebumps are common signs of “truth-encounters” amongst us, LOL !!!!!

Namaste, OM

Mascha said Today, 12:31 AM:

It really is a powerful transmission, isn’t it? And I’m so glad I’m not the only one who responds by getting high on it for the last few hours since reading it… plus deep, of course (she added hastily).

I’ve posted my UFO-related history and investigations into the matter on a private pod some time ago where very few people could read. Now I don’t feel like repeating myself on that score. Suffice it to say that I support Dr. Steven Greer’s Disclosure Project whole-heartedly.

Cheers,

m

Advertising keeps Gaia free! Interested in sponsoring us?

jamwolfsky

I had a visit from Adamu, I received this powerful knowing that everything is where it is meant to be according to an original experiment. So the “dark” is fulfilling its purpose in a perfect way as light is growing everywhere. It is a strange feeling because you lose the notion of enemies and you bless them in peace and harmony, knowing they are doing their part of the job in the plan 🙂 . All is well!! This is almost impossible to communicate when you see yourself or others caught in drama and maybe difficult to accept when you face human tragedy(for me anyway) but it is a radical way of gaining peace of mind in faith.

Anonymous

Hi jamwolfsky

I get what you are saying about ‘maybe difficult to accept when you face human tragedy’ I always find myself exclaiming ‘poor things’.. etc.. when I see it

then I usually pull myself up with remembering the idea that there are no victims
    and all interactions are agreed on in other levels of consciousness.

I think we all need to understand how to work with our emotions, use them as tools …
    not as some impediments .. there is even positive aspects to fear and anger

If they are not a factor in everything in your world view ..
    just as if love and happiness is the ones you put out , are the ones you get back..

‘victim’ is for those that have fear rule what they perceive in others… I know this is what I do anyway

jamwolfsky

Hi multi, welcome in this place of realisation(as you can see space and vacuity is abundant here for the pilgrim walking on his way to enlightment 🙂 ) ;
    Yes I agree, just wondering if a fraction of a collective soul isn’t trapped in a nightmarish pattern in extreme cases of insanity( concentration camps, torture …….) , so we wouldn’t be talking about victimhood or preagreed contract but simple cries for help…………

Anonymous

I think you might be right about some are trapped in patterns but those who choose to do so are always working with energies from other levels of their consciousnesses

The pattern might seem unnecessary.. but to the greater experience of their total oneness that exists with all that is,it could be that their consciousness desires it because it may be all that is needed to fully understand themselves from a greater perspective.

I liked this bit from Z &JD
    about the singularity event

Assistance is ceaselessly offered to aspects that are in pain and sometimes you are even a part of that offering. But it is so that the being that is in pain MUST be willing to accept the help and begin to create a new direction for themselves. They must be willing to receive the Light that is offered to them and use it to see a new path.

But you will do best to allow that these beings that are very deep in their pain are not broken or wrong or in any way “less” for the fact that they are, in this moment now, making different choices from what you are. If you stand in judgement of their choices then you cannot but interfere and involve yourself even when you are not wanted or needed. If you release your judgement of them and find your centre and your truth then you can discern for yourself that this is not a path you would like to follow but that it is also alright if it is a path that they DO want to follow. Then you free yourself to carry on and create whatever reality you want to create. You see it is also true that they are only doing this self-harming stuff down here in these low densities. They are also a part of a grand and beautiful Inner-Self that is elsewhere creating with love. So this too is just a perspective issue.

But before we dwell on this one thing too long what I want to say to you is this: We experience ourselves by DOing. And we experience new things about ourselves by doing new things. It sounds incredibly simplistic but there it is. And what you must come to learn is that you are the creator of your own reality. When you know this then you will know that you have the power to change any aspect of it that you don’t like. And if we rescue someone who is in pain and take from them the opportunity to discover this for themselves then they will be our victim. They will always need to come to us whenever they need something changed. Then we are saddled with the task of weaning them from ourselves. Now that too might be a valid path but more often than not it does not serve them nor does it serve us. And so, what seems to you like a lot of pain and difficulty as you live your lives on earth is, I assure you, a very temporary thing. And when you learn the value of your experiences and learn the truth of yourself then it will have been an incredibly useful thing to have had these incarnations on earth. You will walk away with profound self-knowledge.

So, to conclude this for now, I will say this: those that are creating difficulty and pain for themselves MUST be allowed to do so. And the instant they make a better choice they will have help to release themselves from it. But THEY must make the choices. They can be helped but ultimately they must create the situation they desire for themselves. Anything else will only continue their difficulty, I assure you. It has all been tried a great many times in a great many different ways and there is no situation in which it has worked to have one being rescue another from his pain and then remain in that rescuer relationship. All that happens then, if you are not very careful indeed, is that the rescuer discovers he is stuck with the victim and the victim remains a victim. And then they are each the victim of the other! So, in general terms, it is wise to offer guidance and assistance but not to interfere and remove from a being the results of their choices.

And that brings us back to the discussion at hand. You see the Singularity Event is pretty much the ultimate in offering you new choices. If you open yourself up to a deep experience of the Singularity Event you will come to know a great deal about WHO YOU REALLY ARE. And as you do so, so you will see ever greater vistas of opportunities to discover and experience yourself in new ways. And THIS is what will, I assure you, cause you to once again become excited and enthralled with the possibility of playing another game.

Anonymous

@Ricky wrote:

jesus this is so good,, i have to say with my hand on heart, that Zingdad, opalescent, Annu and Barbara Marciniak are the channnels i love reading the most, and hey….3 of them are here!!! so how happy am i then ? 😀 😀 😀 there must be a god 😉

Bringers of the Dawn was one of my favourites
    Lyssa Royal and Sasha too !

I am so looking forward to Adamu’s input in Zingdad’s Ascension Papers
    🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.