WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / My messages re October 14th
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers My messages re October 14th

• This topic has 15 voices and 61 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Annan

Orissa my beautiful flower-beeing!

After sow its time to grow,
    water and wait –
    be of joy –
    be of patience, be of love
    and just a little time will aid,
    for us to see the beatiful flower – you then will show – for us you are.

😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

@alainiz wrote:

well i don’t know i don’t think i’ll heal any grey since they don’t realy care

I have been so sad that I didn’t care whether I healed or not, or whether I took another breath. That’s when we need another most of all. 😕 🙂

alainiz

It’s just their nature now. The only 1’s that could fix the grey the way they where is to have reptilian beings bring back their emotion they lost for so long. If they do that they will see what they been doing wrong and understand how important emotion are. Emotion balance your well beings and that what they lack the most and also they don’t understand the well beings of others that why they pretty much are in the dark.

Orissa

@Annan wrote:

Orissa my beautiful flower-beeing!

After sow its time to grow,
    water and wait –
    be of joy –
    be of patience, be of love
    and just a little time will aid,
    for us to see the beatiful flower – you then will show – for us you are.

😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Thank you, Lovely Annan . You bring a smile to my face every time I read one of your posts. If there were a huggy smiley I’d give you a hug. This will have to do instead (( 🙂 ))

Orissa

@Zingdad wrote:

Awesome Orissa

Listen: don’t worry about HOW you are going to get the message out. You don’t need to be a “name” or anything like that. I’m no different from you… just a little further down the road time-wise. I was doing my first channellings just trying to figure myself out not so very long ago. Months, not years. And the incoming light means things will just accelerate. but that’s not the important part. You don’t need to be “known” as a person in order to impact consciousness. We don’t understand how consciousness works yet. But each person that translates a message down from the higher realms to this density and this planet changes consciousness on the planet. Just by doing what you are doing you are making a difference. And if you receive something interesting enough or slightly unique and it is “light filled” then suddenly it will take wings. People that need it will find it. And they will copy it and post it elsewhere on the ‘net and soon it will be halfway around the globe! This is how consciousness works. If you let go of the old thinking that you have to have some kind of qualification or credibility or a fan-bas or such stuff… then you can allow the message to be bigger than you are. And then some pretty big messages can come through. Such is my experience.

Thanks for your words of encouragement over the past week Zingdad. They have helped enormously .Hugs to you too! (( 🙂 )). I think I have got over my crisis of doubt now & will just trust what I receive is meant to be.

Annan

My beloved-friend Orissa…..I recieved a hug now from you, and by that felt your love deep in my heart……so I choose now to multiply that love by 6,5 billion. And then instantly sprinkle it across our much loved mother earth – to be ingest in all her inhabitants in this very moment. A Hug, small or large, can make much difference in our world. So let us all do that much more…..both to those eternal friends of us in light, and those friends of us in flesh.

I have a little project, that I would like to project to all my be-loved eternal friends in light. Say hello, smile and look everybody you meet into the eyes everywhere you go for a short glimpse – for one week – then see what happens. Effects will be most tremendous to others yes, and also yourself. A little strange first, but that it only in the very beginning. I would like to hear observations, and I will feel on my body when one-another do this sincerely because it will multiply- and this I say is much needed today, and is the outmost simple way to be a lightworker, even with a hectic schedule. I am just sure that if you get to do this one week, you will be prone to do it for the rest of your life, and that my friends – could in it self be enough to save the entire world from every-thing it eventually must be saved from.

You are such a lovely beeing my flower-ish friend Orissa. Remember today to go out for some sun and do not forget to add to you a little water 😆

Much hugs and affection
    Annan the Nordic

Orissa

“and do not forget to add to you a little water :lol:” Oh, you make me laugh at times! 😆 I should have had you to remind my parents to add a little water to me when I was little, then I may have ended up growing a little taller! 😆

Your project is a lovely idea, Dear Annan & one that I fully support & is close to my heart. A smile is a blessing that we can gift to all. I like to send blessings out every day which is why I always have it in my signature in my emails, posts on this forum etc.

Here is one of my favorite videos which I never tire of watching. It was my first inspiration to try & make it my daily practise!
    Blessings to You, my friend & all who are here

[youtube:1mot540k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BkT6-CDIjw[/youtube:1mot540k] The Gentle & Forgotten Art of Blessing

Annan

Must I say that was a de-lightening video, and see here how we are so inter-active together, everyone one this wonder-full forum. One expresses at thought, another replies with their emotion and again a third, fourth or fifth brings forth something to enlighten it and sum it up beautifully.

May we take a little time to bless your parents aswell, dear Orissa, for maybe giving you just enough water to be perfectly YOU, and that must I say we are so joyfull of…..think if they gave you just a little more water or maybe much more water…..you could have ended up as a storm…..maybe a hurricane named Orissa hitting the shore of the US of A. So you beeing here we can rest assured that your parents maybe prevented disaster by giving you just the little bit of water they did after all 😆

So let us go out and be the change we want to se, and maybe start that with a little smile and hello to strangers….

Much holy water and love
    Annan the Nordic

Orissa

@Annan wrote:

May we take a little time to bless your parents aswell, dear Orissa, for maybe giving you just enough water to be perfectly YOU, and that must I say we are so joyfull of…..think if they gave you just a little more water or maybe much more water…..you could have ended up as a storm…..maybe a hurricane named Orissa hitting the shore of the US of A. So you beeing here we can rest assured that your parents maybe prevented disaster by giving you just the little bit of water they did after all 😆

Well, when you put it like that so eloquently Annan, I can see that I have much to be greatful for & so does the U.S.A! The last thing they need at the moment to add to their woes is another hurricane, particularly by the name of Orissa! 😆

Orissa

One of the other group of beings that I have received some messages from over time make themselves known to me as the Fellowship of Rings.The following is the message I received from them yesterday afternoon on my 27th Sept.

27th Sept

Greetings Beloved,

All is well now. Much excitement abounds for your Earth realm to experience. Soon to be known to all, the pleasures that await you all as you take on the vibration of JOY & LOVE at your will. All will be offered up to you to take advantage of – it is for you to decide. Free will prevails in all decisions.

You are much loved & blessed Earth brothers & sisters. It has pained us to see you so suppressed.

A momentous decision has been taken to fill your skies with craft to bring to your awareness the existence of our presence. Much has been discussed about this. Know that it shall take place & all doubt will be settled once & for all. YOU are not ALONE & never have been.

This truth has been suppressed from you over eons of time. The time has come now for the Truth to emerge. Wake up planet Earth & rejoice for the choice is yours to embrace or reject, as you wish. The glory will be in the skies for all to see. This will be irrefutable evidence. Justice will prevail for those who wish to partake of it.

We caution you to make allowances for your fellow brothers & sisters who are blinded to this reality – LOVE IS FOR ALL.

We have much pleasure in bringing you this message. We radiate LOVE out to ALL – Blessings to ALL. You are all divinely loved. Know that & be in peace.We are the Fellowship of the Rings. Go in peace & prosperity – soon to be available for ALL.

Orissa

Her’s an update of the mesasges that I have continued to receive from Orion since the last I posted for Sept 22nd. I’m just going to do a copy & paste from my blog.

Sept 22nd

Me:- Orion , What is your actual role on your starship?
    O:Peace be with you, hearing me clearly. Clairaudience is improving. Every day growing stronger & ability to communicate is improving as intended.

My role is to command ship, undertake tasks necessary for effective command, morale boost & navigate way around.

This mission I play no part, on duty elsewhere. Soon to be complete. Then involved in next wave of consciousness raising for Earth.

Many visits planned – will take time to set all in action. Goodwill of people on Earth must be assured before it can be set in motion. Dependant upon reception of first visit.

Successful outcome for all desired. Free will must be respected. Endeavour to provide information to you. Do with it as you will. Pleased to see you take the initiative – task is yours to make of it what you will. Risk is yours, I know, sensible of difficulty for you.

Time is of the essence for message to be revealed to all. Great excitement here for knowledge of joy to be released. Meeting of Earth brothers & sisters. Long time since seen.

Love, Light & Blessings,
    Sharyn

Sept 23rd

Me:Well my friends are very excited about this visit Orion & want to know what they can do to help?

O:Peace be with you, Sharyn. I am here

Friends can help spread the word. Important for as many people as possible to be informed of forthcoming events.

Fear will prevent people from moving forward. Way shown is clear. Essential that people see us coming in Peace & Love to be able to accept new vibration that will be offered.

Good to have friends offering aid to you. Pleased that you have taken the step forward & put yourself at risk by coming out in the open. Understand sacrifice made by you.

All for now, Go in Peace.

Love, Light & Blessings, Sharyn

Sept. 24th

O: Greetings, Sharyn. All is well here.

Plan is progressing smoothly & on time. Expect to see visitation as planned.

Forces massing now. All will be shown our intent in good time. Images will be projected to undermine us. This will not happen, we are prepared for all eventualities.

Mission deemed to be a success when fear is overcome from people here on Earth. The sky is filling with lightships waiting to be activated for duty.

Excitement is continuing to build.Feel it on your planet also.

Me: Is there going to be just the one large lightship. I’ve read reports of other smaller craft also appearing?

O: That is correct. Flotilla in place – many smaller sightings intended also.

You will know the Truth when you see it.

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sharyn

I decided to check in with Orion my yesterday morning because I wasn’t 100% sure about last night’s message. Sometimes my connection doesn’t feel very strong.

Sept 25th
    Me: Did I get this message (last night’s) correctly Orion?

O: Sharyn, first contact is coming, doubt not. Contact me anytime (I was wondering if this was a convenient time to connect)

All is well & above board. You hear us clearly, fear not, do not doubt yourself.

Information will be given to you on a as needs basis. For now know that all is well. Much to discuss at a later date closer to time of showing.

We support your decision to inform others of our intentions. Information will be provided as required.

Go in Love & Peace.

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sharyn

Sept 26th

O: you can hear me now, Sharyn. Peace be with you. All is proceeding apace. Know all shortly, details will be more forthcoming soon.

Do as you wish, matters will be coming to a head as there is much dissaray in the U.S. Potential for peace to be created if it is the will of the people.

No news yet, I am not permitted to speak.

Fear dominates the news on Earth – Love needs to reign supreme. It is essential for the people of Earth to rise above fear & suppression of higher feelings & vibration.

I will contact in a few days to greater effect. Plan remains in progress. Higher Command getting ready for action. Chain reaction expected to countermand effect of negativity put in place by governments of your world. Time is drawing near to expose their plans.

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sharyn

Sept 30th evening

O: Peace be with you, Sharyn. Orion here.

Trust all is well with you. Time is in place for earthshift. Look to the skies from now on – earth signals (signals to Earth) will be made in form of arcs across the skies from now on, pictures will be shown to you on Earth.

There will be no doubt that we are here. Our presence will be visible for all to see. Intention is clear, we will present a strong showing. Masses are in the sky for all to see, the signals are in place now. Phenonemen occurring as natural sitings as precursor to massive siting of lightship.

Much has been prepared, we are anxious to see reaction on Earth. All eventualities catered for.

I wanted to receive a bit more clarification on this message so I checked in again in the morning (today).

October 1st – morning

Me: What did you mean by “natural sitings” – that people would begin seeing smaller space craft or unusual physical signs would show up?

O: Both will be available for those looking. Our presence will be detected for those with the knowledge to look at the appropriate time. Many signals are in place & ready. It is intended that all will have a view – globally spread out to ensure our message gets to the multitude. There will be no denying that this visit has taken place. The powers that be will be unable to deny our presence.

Lift yourselves up & rejoice for the truth will be known. Mankind is ready for the next step in their evolution, to move forward in love & joy for each other.

Be at Peace, Sharyn. Speak soon.

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sharyn

GTTOWNSEND

VERY nice Orissa! I wanted to say that I really admire your writings and I thank you for sharing your work with all of us here! LOVE to you sister! 😀
    Greg

Orissa

Thank you so much Greg! Your thoughts are much appreciated. Sending love back to you!

UFOBelieve

Oh man, Orissa. (Oh girl). xD
    You are kind of my (lol no idea how to say that in English).. I am modeled of you.. You are kind of my role model.. ( ❓ ) Hope you get it. ^^
    (Maybe this helps: Link .. I mean the words that stand on the left in the chart.)

Keep up posting your awesome stuff! It is such a delight!

Orissa

Thank you Dear UFOBelieve,
    I understood you, your english is perfect! Much better than my german 😆 I learnt it for a year at school many long moons ago. I am not sure what I have done to be a role model for you but I’m very happy & humbled if that is the case & if you feel inspired in some small way.

I hesitated to post my messages from Orion for a while as I felt that everybody else’s channels here had far more to offer in terms of breadth of experience, information & inspiration than what I am currently able to offer. So Thank You again, for your thoughts!

We seem to be in a bit of a holding pattern right now, with not a lot of new information forthcoming – but here is my yesterday’s little message from Orion.

Oct 2nd

O: ……. As regards starships in the sky, fear not they are there.Their presence will be made known soon. I’m unable to say more now.
    The big unveiling will occur as promised. The scene is set for play of light – spectacular event.

The way shown will be clear for mankind – assistance only is given. It is up to mankind to choose as discussed on previous occasions. We come in love & peace to uphold honor & justice for All. The Federation is peaceful & at pains for everything to progress well. It won’t be long now before the plans are revealed. We have been circumspect for the good of Earth. Much has been going on behind the scenes that you are unaware of. I know time is dragging for some, but much excitement is felt by us all here.

Love for All is paramount. In awe of job you all doing here on Earth.

Starship leaders are ready – meeting in place – First contact is going to happen as planned. All will be well, fear not. Protection is in place for those who are unaware. Vibration of Love offered to mankind to take advantage of if they so choose.

Go in Peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.