WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 6 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bajillic

Just was asking myself.. why do we dream?, do we all dream? What is a dream?….
    Would love others input…

Happy Holidays

Will

…Dreamtime is when I get my strongest connections…

opalescent

Would you believe, I’ve been working lately on a chapter about dreams in my book-in-the-making? Here’s a paragraph from it:

“We have visited you often in your sleep, you know. We have approached your bedside with reverence and love, and waited for the go-ahead from your soul to enter into the world of your dreams. Together, we have explored alternate realities and parallel timelines and flown across the great expanse of space, time and archetype to study and learn, then to apply and learn more, then to reflect and create and begin again. The time has come for the dreamer to awaken fully and to live in the light of the day’s creation. The long night is finally over and the time of nightmares is done. There are no monsters under the bed and the ending of dreams is the beginning of life. What are we saying, that all you have known has been an illusion, a dream? Precisely that, and the end of sleep means the beginning of waking-state awareness. It is all only a dream. You live, you dream, and you sleep. Beyond that is another life of dreams in which you are awake yet you see all possible realities and thus can choose what you do with greater effectiveness than you can while you are either sleeping and dreaming or sleeping and living. When you are awake, you are aware and able to choose. When you are asleep, you are merely aware of certain possibilities, and thus can only make a guess as to what might be. There is no certainty if there is ignorance, and the sleeper is largely unaware of the reality unfolding around him.”

George MacDonald, one of my mentors, wrote about death as the greatest transition from the dreaming world, this one we believe we’re aware in, and the waking world, that which exists beyond the bounds of time and dimension.

My dreams in the past couple of weeks have been quite vivid and interactive, and at least one effected a healing on my physical body, which was a topic discussed in the dreamstate with an old woman. It was quite involved, and included a bite from a cobra, which I interpret as initiation.

Will

…once I was a man…
    … dreaming that I was a butterfly…

…and when I woke…

…I could not remember …

…if I was a butterfly…
    …dreaming that I was a man…

Anonymous

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream…merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

Zingdad

You ever ask yourself “who am I REALLY?”

I contend that you have.

Now you are living this life and you can look at yourself and get some pretty good ideas about what kind of person you are by observing the choices you have made. But THIS life only offers you a certain number of options for telling you about yourself. You might want to know who you would be under other circumstances entirely. So why would you confine yourself to just this one life? Why not create imaginary scenarios in which you can experience and express yourself inn other circumstances? I think this is ONE of the reasons for dreaming… an opportunity for us to experience and express in conditions different from our own current ones. But obviously our dream-selves mustn’t know they are dream selves! They must think and believe that they are a real, whole, complete person or else the dream-reality would not fool them and then they would not experience what we want them to experience, right?

If you follow my reasoning thus far then I’m sure you’ll be ready to make the leap with me to the fact that that is all THIS whole life you (and I) are living is: It is but a dream too! The fact that some dreams are co-created by many being and others are created by just one is really semantic becasue we are all ultimately ONE anyway!

All dreams are then illusory realities created by the Self to experience Itself in. They are ways for the Self to see the results of Its choices played out. So that it can confirm that Its choices are good ones or, indeed, see under which circumstances there might be better choices made. And this whole universe and all in it is just such a dream. A grand one, for sure. But it conforms to my definition. It is an illusory reality created by a very great Self for It to experience Itself in.

The point for me is that each of us is part of a much greater being. We are engaged in experiencing the self at a particular level. Dreams are like doorways into other realities of self at this level. When we are ready we will begin to truly awaken. Then we don’t awaken back in the bed in the bedroom… no… then we awaken to a multidimensional self that is a being of far higher consciousness than we currently inhabit. This is the ascension process that I speak of now.

I think dreams can be many other things too. But they are always a communication from the greater Self to you. The more you pay them heed and treasure them the more value you will unlock from them.

Seeker

I’m embarrassed to say that my dreams always seem to be senseless and crazy. I hope my higher-self is not nuts like me! 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.