WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 6 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    alainiz

hi this subject is about the changes.

Does anyone experience light on the corner of your eyes?

I’ve been having this effect for 3 years and i got checked they say my eyes are normal so whats going on? Seems to me we are heading to a lighter density of physical attribute and when you move your eyes the room moves with it because of the shift of your directional view now when i do that lets say i move my eyes from the door to the wall you will see a light forming a door for a few seconds. If you focus on an object for a long time and then remove your sight on it you will see the object in light energy.
    This is a change everyone will start to experience i would like you all to pay attention to it.

Zingdad

Hi alainiz

While I agree with you that we are all undergoing changes and I agree with you that we will all (or most) of us experience perceptual disturbances as a part of this process I do not agree that we will all experience EXACTLY the symptoms you are experiencing. We are each of us utterly unique and each of us brings different perceptual tools to our life’s experience and these different tools will bring us different experience of the awakening. Some will “hear” things others will “see” things as you do. Others yet will “feel” thing in their energetic bodies. The point is that there will almost certainly be some kind of “hallucinatory” process that most will go through as they begin to perceive the 4th dimensional overlay over this 3rd dimensional reality. It was quite some time ago that I had a channelling in which I was told to look out for exactly these ascension symptoms. We will quite simply begin to perceive the world in a different way. We will begin to understand that the world we currently inhabit is not quite as “real” as we think. We will see though the illusion. And we can expect to experience things far more immanently. So for example healthy food will begin to taste better and unhealthy food will begin to repel you. You will look at people and the ones that are right for you to know will look more attractive than the ones that you don’t want to know… and so on. And you will become aware of the LIFE that infuses and underpins all things. Seeing a rock vibrate with life. Or feeling a tree pulse or even breathe. Or seeing extra stars in the heavens, or the lazer-light connections between the stars. Or hearing the stars singing. Such experiences we are to expect. Hints of them at fist and then as we are able to cope with them, more and more.

opalescent

I see them, too, alain… just in the corner of my eye, a flash, like a wink!

alainiz

i wasnt going to give this info zingdad before i was sure many people are experiencing this so that is why im adding this subject

UFOBelieve

i read about possible flashings of light some time ago, and since then i am kind of looking for any kind of phenomenon that i previously maybe didn’t notice.
    last evening (!! coincidence? ^^), i was almost asleep, with closed eyes, when a very bright light from the left end of my self eye appeared which filled almost half of my left eye, and i was so surprised that i was instantly awake again, and stupidly opened my eyes. xD but i don’t think anything else would have happened, it just came and went away in a second.

i have no idea if this is what you were describing, but i guess they’re signs of the same thing, maybe a sign that light exists in dimensions beyond our own, it kind of fits the topic of awakening to multi-dimensional realities.

one thing for sure, it was fun to experience, and it’s fun to observe those things. can’t wait for the next. ^^

alainiz

dont worry im looking at what most experience this is only the first step. The oldest step of it all would be the deja vue that you should all have experienced by now.

Alusa

I have these experiences too but mine is a little different too. I occasionally see little star like pin pricks of light for a few seconds and then they disappear. A friend of mine thought they were orbs (ghosts) but I’ve seen some of those before, these aren’t those. I am not too worried about this actually, but if my vision starts to blur or something I’ll see an optometrist. 🙄 I have a feeling my eyes are fine. 😉

alainiz

oh ya i have that too little small sparks moving slowly for 2 seconds i didn’t take it to account since its the same effect as your almost ready to pass out or someone punched you in the face you start seeing stars.

GnosticLady

I see light in the corners of my eyes quite a bit.I see gold, silver, white, and it looks like an electric blue. Sometimes I will see sparkles of light , and sometimes

flashes of light. I can see doorways and various things outlined in white light, I have noticed I can see out lines of white more depending on the moon signs. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.