WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

by Anica
    posted by Maryann Rada June 28, 2009 at http://changingaddress.wordpress.com

Sanity is not always part of the experience of living as an embodied human. From time to time, insanity breaks out, and you find your world is in a state of chaos. This, it is understood, is called war. War is nothing new to Earth, nor is it unique to Earth. War has been raging in the stars as long as the stars have shone and that is true not only of your home galaxy but of many. Before the experience of peace can be enjoyed, the experience of war must, in some way, be endured. The place of peace is not truly experienced until not-peace is known. In knowing war, the experience of peace is perfected. The peace that passes beyond the ability of most humans confronted with war to understand can only be gained through the experience of losing everything to mayhem, on some level. Let’s take a look at the phenomenon of war from a slightly elevated perspective, and perhaps we will be able to keep the focus on love.

The wars between the forces in opposition-you may call that evil and virtuous, or dark and light, or more accurately honor and pride — began in the beginning of the thought of I AM in duality. When that was, we cannot accurately say, other than it is a part of creation. The current wars raging on your planet are outgrowths of the original conflicted state of awareness and have evolved through many twists and turns into the struggle between the haves and the have-nots. If this is to change, and it is, people everywhere must recognize in themselves the fundamental reality that having is not the same as taking, and not-having is not the same as being without support. There is nothing that can separate you from the source of all being, not poverty, war, or death of the body. However you may try to prove that wrong, you cannot. Even now, the war machine is losing its balance and faltering. Which way will it finally crumble and fall? That is a point of much debate.

For now, war is a reality everyone must deal with in some way or another. We, too, must deal with battles — though not so much in the “Star Wars” kind of way. For us, it is knowing what we must do and staying aware of the unpredictable nature of free will. We have our own history of skirmishes and intrigue, and we have our own lessons to master regarding what might be called the oppression of the human race. So do you. War is one of them, and the final exam fast approaches. Study well now the ways of peace and the ways of war will find their resolution. The only question is this: If the only way to survive means the end of who you know yourselves to be, do you go willingly forward into oblivion? Or do you relinquish the ways of war and go willingly into transformation? For some, these questions are identical. We say they are not. To relinquish the ways of war is to cast aside both the veil of deception and the shackles of victimhood. Will you choose freedom? It is in your power.

There is only one true war. We have to be very careful here, not to mislead you. When there is discord among the separate embodiments of I AM, either as an individual or as a collective, the seeds of war are present. They are nurtured by polarity, and mature into weeds. No other polarization within the realm of duality exists which does not result in war, to some degree. Yet there is no other way, in the world of duality, to achieve a real understanding of peace. Bridging this apparent dichotomy in experience is the path of Nine through chaos. There is a way to perfection within the imperfect. How to access it is to be willing to open your heart to love’s obliteration of duality and hence, of war.

Will you? Much depends on your ability to conquer fear through love and open the dark places of your heart to the light of awareness. It shines in each embodied soul, and fills the field of reality with its essence. To resist its natural inclination to enlighten is to choose death over life, and to reject the innate divinity of the self. It is the choice of life over death that brings one into the fullness of fear, not the other way around. To confront life is to confront fear. To conquer fear is to conquer death, for it is fear that keeps one from fully living. Death is merely a transition of form. You cannot run away from death, but you can — and many do — run away from life into death’s arms. From there, life finds them again. We say, do not be afraid of transformation, for it is ever into life which you evolve.

The wars of Earth will end, as will the wars within the heart of one in conflicted awareness of the reality of the divine. Sanity is beckoning. Peace awaits. So do we.

jamwolfsky

Beautiful picture 🙂 .

Yes , yes and yes to Life and Anica’s flow …..I feel so close(close is not he word, It Is ) to Anica’s way of seeing things, I feel a common Mother thought pattern. I am certainly a part of her We.

[youtube:1islwrwv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz-iqfTxgoQ[/youtube:1islwrwv]

I was thinking of sport recently, the money put into it, the Mamoth broadcast , the crowds and the chaotic frequencies of separation, how millions of us are kept slave of a programmed win and lose pattern with a line in the middle, when only one team out of a hundred will reach the short Ego bliss of victory. All this is certainly keeping millions of brains with neurons trapped in a certain frequency bandwave .
    I wonder what games the pleiadians have birthed as their civilisation overcame duality?
    What is the futur of NBA, tennis ,football and their transmuted version of a Love peace sharing game with the spice of challenge?

Zingdad

Really awesome post, Opal. I’m enjoying Anica’s perspective a lot.

I love the dichotomy that she speaks to: The fact that life IS change. And we fear death so we retreat from change. Ironically in our fear of death we resist change and therefore are actually inviting and creating death. If we are to embrace life then we must embrace change including the change of form that is death. Then we really get LIFE.

Just out of curiosity, Opal… I am interested in why you feel you have moved from speaking for the Nine as a group to speaking for Anica. Is it the more “personal” approach that Anica seems to bring? A more personal relationship between you and her? Just wondering…

opalescent

@ jam: yes you certainly are part of her We!

@ Zing: Yeah, there is a lot to chew on there about life and death. I’m glad you find resonance with her message, and thank you for the questions. Anica is a Pleiadian human, whereas the Renegades are a collective, a group voice… though no less human than Anica, or you or I. More so, I would guess! 😆 Which is where we are heading. I began receiving communication from her bang on the money right after October 14 of last year, a date which may ring a bell. She quite boldly introduced herself (as Anica Bintarilo ta Colinion) and we began settling into what was to become another evolution of the work I’m doing. Here’s a tidbit from her, from last month’s newsletter, a note called “Getting to Know You”:

The best part of waiting to finally meet you in person is getting acquainted first. I have a window into your world, as I can read your energetic story and learn about you. So I will tell you about myself and you can learn about me and my people.

I am, like you, human. My work is to serve as an ambassador to your planet. I represent the people who serve on a spacefaring vessel called MMM 5 Life Force Knowledge, or in our language Eho-ka-ta-il. MMM is a designation of the elementary classification of our ship, which is of the diplomatic type. MMM represents the planet of our origin, in league with other planets who recognize a common purpose and intent – sort of a federation, but we call it Arco-ki-il, which translates in English to “League of Light. Ours is one of many ships of our class and purpose. Other types of vessels are in your skies, and just beyond. There are many kinds of planets and people represented in the other vessels, each with a message for the people of Earth.

I, Anica, carry a message to you from the League of Light and of Nine, which is, we are here to bring home our people and to help the keepers of the frequencies of the awakening have their light perfected by sharing the knowledge of the science of Nine. We are here in peace and with great love and respect for all humans. We have waited for a long time to greet you openly. The time of our meeting is near. How that meeting goes is under consideration, as to the final details. It’s all so intriguing, isn’t it? Know that we are ready, and we are waiting only for a few crucial elements to be in place before full contact is initiated.

Now, I will keep a hand near the pen as much as possible in the next several weeks, and write as often as I can and my scribe is able. Keep reading, and stay tuned, because some big changes are coming soon. We will update you as things unfold. As they do unfold, remain secure in the knowledge that each one of you on the planet is loved, and find peace between each other and within yourself.

Au revoir,
    Anica

To clarify an answer to your question, I have been channeling Nine not as a group of nine beings or otherwise as a separate entity, but Nine as the perfecting tendency of what is, as part of the weave of reality. There’s a whole Science of Nine that’s unfolding in the writings, which I am really looking forward to getting more into. But basically, if you consider the weave of reality to be made up of 8 basic types of experience, Nine is what runs through all of them to lead you toward perfection / divinity / wholeness. Here:

OM does not rely on a pocket calculator to determine the nature of Nature, but creates according to the knowingness of I AM. All that is is because I AM exists in everything and is in the essence of everything as divinity itself. I AM is what makes water wet, what makes joy happy, what makes home. I AM is how OM is known. I AM my self alone is a statement of the function of One. A statement of the function of Two would be I AM someone in relation to other than my self. A statement of the function of Three would be I AM of a derivative. Of Four, I AM part of. Of Five, I AM engaged with reality in a particular form. Of Six, I AM in search of Source. Of Seven, I AM within framework of understanding. Of Eight, I AM united with other. Of Nine, I AM.

So Nine is sort of an elemental source from which the Pleiadians (and who knows who else) whom I am in contact with derive their understandings of What Is. A font of wisdom. The love that weaves through everything.

Zingdad

That is an awesome explanation, thank you Opal. I get it now. It would very much appear to me that my Adamu is a personality construct which acts as a mask through whom I am talking also to Nine. Like… we are speaking to the same intelligence but mine is filtered through a persona that is known to me. Which might explain the general resonance.

So Anica is a currently incarnated Pleiadian human who is right now on a ship somewhere in the earth’s surrounds and she has come on a diplomatic mission from the Pleiades to meet us. How awesome is that?!? I am SO looking forward to meeting our star family. And I greatly look forward to reading more of her messages in preparation for that happy day of meeting!

opalescent

Hm, and as there’s also the parallel-thing going on with 8 and Nine, I wonder if Anica and Adamu know each other? 😆 Now that’d be interesting!

Ricky

lord i am so happy to be back, its amazing the instant excitement i feel when i read all you guys words. I am off to bed now with renewed wonderment!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.