WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Time, Before & After / 2012 & Timekeeping / 2012 nexus event-unknown energy form comes our way
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After 2012 & Timekeeping 2012 nexus event-unknown energy form comes our way

• This topic has 9 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Will

…I found this link at Mayanmajix…

…it is the avalon project forum connected with the camolot project…

…the thread was started 12.07.08 by Astralwalker and has an incredible amount of info…it is currently still in progress and at this time covers 7 pages…a lot of the posts are questions or acknowledgments by other members…scroll down past a paragarph at the beginning of each page to get to text…much excellent material on different aspects of one subject…I highly recomend investing some time to investigate…we are the change that is required…

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441&page=6

Seeker

This thread is phenomenal. It may take a couple days to get caught it, but it has some great information and viewpoints.

UFOBelieve

OMG it just took me several minutes to even scroll to the bottom of the first page with reading this or that little thing … this guy, whoever he is, is just completely awesome!!!
    I will read through this as soon as I can, I guarantee you!! Thanks for posting!!

MushiMushi

Some very hectic info there…

So what will you be doing when the Sh*T hits the fan…? 😉

Will

…mushi asks…

So what will you be doing when the Sh*T hits the fan…?

…Exactly what I came to do…

Ricky

Brilliant will! i have some reading material sorted then for 2 days ….excellent

opalescent

Here’s a nexus of information: http://projectcamelot.net/astralwalker.html

Will

…thank you opal…I knew that they have started to create the free online book for download …the energy fof that thread has really picked up steam…

Seeker

Astralwalker’s free ebook entitled Extraordinary Powers in Humans is wonderful. I look forward to reading and following it in the months ahead. If anyone knows of other meditative learning resources I’d greatly welcome them.

Wanderer

Wow there’s a lot of information in that thread, good stuff. I find it really cool that some of that information is actually being shown on TV now. For example the Nostrodamus 2012 special they just had on the History Channel was pretty good. There was some doom and gloom stuff covered but that’s to be expected. For the most part though, the information was rather surprising to be seeing on mainstream television. It’s stuff that most of us on this forum already know and have been sharing with friends for some time now. I think it’s great that some real truth is actually being shown on tv.

Anyone check out the Nostrodamus especial?

Seeker

For those that haven’t been keeping track it’s on page 20 now and they are pursuing plans for mass-mediations. A new member summarized with the following questions which were viewed as being dead-on:

A>Masuru Emoto showed us that emotional energy vibes greatly affect the status of matter.

B>The Nexus superwave of ascension-energy that is coming will intersect the Earth with a certain frequency of vibration.

This leaves 2 possibilities:

1>If that energy finds the Earth predominantly vibrating in the negative frequency of FEAR, then there will be a DISCORDANT reaction like half of the orchestra is playing out of tune, and these 2 DIS-HARMONIOUS vibrations will work AGAINST each other and shake, rattle and roll the Earth much more violently, maybe even inducing a pole shift.

2>If that energy finds the Earth predominantly vibrating in the positive frequency of Love, then there will be a HARMONIZING effect, and like 2 singers properly in tune with each other, the 2 energies will combine CONDORDANTLY, resulting in much lesser catastrophic effects, possible even predominantly GOOD effects.

Am I close?

Is this what you mean and is this the point of the mass-meditation?

Namaste.

Interesting that Astalwalker, who started the thread, also said that:

Gaia is holding me back for delivering the meditation method. It’s waiting for something to happen.

Will

…the special that Wanderer mentioned…Nastradamus:2012…talks of energy spike eminateing from the Galactic center…

…this corresponds with the material of Alex Collier from the Andromidans that talk of energy coming from many many Black holes…

…it looks like it’s time for a Universal upgrade…

echo

@Will wrote:

…it looks like it’s time for a Universal upgrade…

The Universal upgrade is within our consciousness and our willingness to accept the responsibility of the manifestation of reality.

Am I close?

Is this what you mean and is this the point of the mass-meditation?

The idea behind mass meditation is to focus on the similar or same idea in an attempt to increase or amplify the potency or importance of the message. The belief is that we radiate our intention (or our positive/negative energy into the universe). If we continue to express our positivity in a progressive way, than we are doing the universe a positive change. Read “The Secret” or a similar book for an introduction to the “laws of the universe”. Some of it is true, some of it is purely “superstition” or “opinion”.

Seeker

The first mass meditation is today at 5:00 pm Greenwich mean time:

Nexus 2012 project announcement

A):Meditation
    As a preparation to the global meditation events on sacred sites ,
    the rainbow warriors of Nexus 2012 are organizing a series of
    global synchronized meditation events from home.

We are starting on Sunday Feb 8 2009 (5 PM Greenwich mean Time)

Everyone who wants to join the first run ,
    or try of tuning into meditative etheric ONENESS, has to start with the meditation according to the Time Zone of his/her location.

B) Synchronizing time
    For a time table guidance check nexus 2012 website here .

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

C) Music
    The special music based on sacred sounds chosen to go along with our meditations is downloadable on the Nexus web site:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/190981177/01.mp3

or you can directly listen to it on the site itself.

D) Further events
    The home synchronized global meditation will be kept going on a
    regular basis ONCE a week every SATURDAY at 8 PM GMT”

This will be done on the same basis as the 8th of february first meditation according to the Time Zone of everyone’s location.

Please visit regularly the Nexus 2012 website for updated info
    as regard events , shedule and music (these might change as we go along )
    and register on the 2012 collective on the link ” the people “.

:http://www.healingexperiment.com/

E) meditation guide lines
    Those unfamiliar with meditation techniques can find some basic guide lines here:

http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html

F) Why is it important to do this ?
    Those who want to know more about the purpose of those events can download the nexus books and summary for free on Michael Knight’s website here:

http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html

Will

…thank you Seeker…

…I am ready to do this in 15 minutes…

…the music is really good…

…this really is a work in progress and has drawn a lot of energy…

…check out the google map at the link you provided…

…I am on there !…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.