WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 10 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Pleiadian Renegades through Amanda R. Ryan
    posted 8 October 08

“You are weaving networks of consciousness across great distances, whether physical, geographic, or ideological, and the pull of your desire for interaction with a greater reality becomes ever more inevitable.”

Why do you suppose we say we are coming and yet you think maybe we won’t? If you doubt, you are aware of your own desire that eventually the same old reality change in ways you cannot accurately describe. Nothing could be worse than getting your hopes up and then watching them crash at your feet, right? Nothing would be as disastrous that you can imagine as the reality you have been watching unfold these past few years being your only hope, is that true? Rest assured, dear ones, it is all set to change radically.

When you ask for an extraterrestrial presence to show up in your collective-awareness real-world level of direct observation, it is only natural that such a presence will, eventually, show itself to you on a collective, global level of interaction. The call emanates not only from one individual’s heart, but from the collective heart of a people united in their desire to change the reality currently holding the attention of the populace. If an individual here and another there and another somewhere else hold that desire, individually, we applaud the renegade thinkers and encourage them to come together as a harmonic unit to practice together the fine art and high science of changing reality. When a collective of people who hold a similar harmonic vision employ desire as a creative tool, not as an attachment but as a magnetic force present in all things, the potential for change is more irresistible and it more easily comes into being. You are weaving networks of consciousness across great distances, whether physical, geographic, or ideological, and the pull of your desire for interaction with a greater reality becomes ever more inevitable. Do you see where we’re going with this? It need not be anything more organized than knowing others share your desire for contact with a family of galactic proportions. Of course, you may celebrate any way you like the joy of collective creation, but we are saying it is not necessary to stress yourselves out over this. It will happen.

When you do finally see something you know is not of the planet’s origin, you will know that enough of your people have connected to the network of light to pull away the veil that separates our worlds. No email alert will be necessary, no phone call, no television emergency broadcast message. You will know, and all will be well. Those who are in tune with contact will be of great help to those who wait until we are undeniably in front of their eyes to awaken to a greater reality. We encourage you to look within your hearts and meet that part of you which understands the nature of our reality as seeing becomes believing, connect with your heart to those who yet cannot believe, and as a people awake and aware choose to see a new reality imagined into being in which the whole of humanity comes together to welcome a greater part of themselves into the collective understanding of what “human” means.

Our brothers and sisters, we are here. We see light growing as more people sense our presence in peace, joy and perfect timing. This shall be, and your world will change according to the force and nature of your desire. Feel the pull?

[youtube:1cxwvydk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6mdRSvMfsw[/youtube:1cxwvydk]
    Terence McKenna Talks about Habit and Novelty

Zingdad

That is a really awesome message Opalescent.

I have been thinking and reading a bit about reality creation of late and one of the things that seems to be consistently true is this: Wherever you focus your attention (whether in love or in fear) that is where you are headed. So it seems to me if folks are spending a good bit of attention on the lightship then it doesn’t make any material difference if they are doing so in loving, joyful confidence or if they do it with fear of disappointment and doubt. Either way they are pulling thi event towards them. The only real difference is their experience of life leading up to this. They can be happy or they can make themselves miserable. It’s okay. Either way its coming. So given all that… isn’t it better to just be happy about it?

🙂

GA LOVES YOU

Thank you for this message. My philosophy is “Positive reflects Positive.”

May the “light” of the holy spirit be upon all of you, let the mirrors reflect negativity and may be sword protect you.

My inner truth tells me “they” are coming. I even have an outfit for the event. I might even know where the first landing may take place.

GA

Annan

Wonder-full message dear Opal….just at the right moment!!

Wherever you focus your attention (whether in love or in fear) that is where you are headed

I totally agree on that one. And may I apply a little analogy “The darkness comes from the ones talking about the dark, the light comes from those speaking about the light”. And this not contradicting my spiritual believes,which makes up a totally different discernment of this, thus this applies to the physical worlds of matter – which we are heirin.

And GA my friend….we are in line with that statement of yours. And where was that landing did you say?? 😆

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

When

opalescent wrote:
    Pleiadian Renegades through Amanda R. Ryan
    posted 8 October 08

“You are weaving networks of consciousness across great distances, whether physical, geographic, or ideological, and the pull of your desire for interaction with a greater reality becomes ever more inevitable.”

Quote” You are weaving networks of consciousness across great distances, whether physical, geographic, or ideological, and the pull of your desire for interaction with a greater reality becomes ever more inevitable. Do you see where we’re going with this? It need not be anything more organized than knowing others share your desire for contact with a family of galactic proportions. Of course, you may celebrate any way you like the joy of collective creation, but we are saying it is not necessary to stress yourselves out over this. It will happen.”

The magnetic pull is so strong, I am starting to wonder if the material distances won’t bend soon into a gateway passage out of 3D time and space. It is so strong!! I don’t know if you get the picture 😯 . Two parallel planes with magnetic attraction merging somewhere leaving a black hole in the center with the two planes turned into one, communicating in a curved space. Let me celebrate this like a five year old child Pleadians 😆 with this remarkable creation of mine. I actually visualized this geometrical form, it brings me back to a mysterious extraterrestrial life memory . This gives me the goosebumps.

GA LOVES YOU

It gives me goosebumps too…don’t you just love goosebumps!

GA

opalescent

@James… bing bing bing! Bells going off all over the place here!

@jamwolfsky wrote:

The magnetic pull is so strong, I am starting to wonder if the material distances won’t bend soon into a gateway passage out of 3D time and space. It is so strong!! I don’t know if you get the picture 😯 . Two parallel planes with magnetic attraction merging somewhere leaving a black hole in the center with the two planes turned into one, communicating in a curved space. Let me celebrate this like a five year old child Pleadians 😆 with this remarkable creation of mine. I actually visualized this geometrical form, it brings me back to a mysterious extraterrestrial life memory . This gives me the goosebumps.

Hm, counter-rotating circles, pretty powerful! The spot you have that on, on the map, why there? I have a lot of memories from long-ago lifetimes (simultaneous parallel timelines) of that place, though I’ve never been there physically in this lifetime.

Now look at this, from the Garden of Unknowable Things… the word “bend” leapt out at me from your post and this gives me goosebumps!

bend: The Earth, you now understand, is not flat. Neither is the universe. It is not round like a ball, either. The basic shape of all things alive is more like an O-ring. Garish errors in mass and density can have a normality of sense in an O-ring shaped universe. Mass is nothing more than gravity, and gravity is nothing more than magnetism of particulate mind daring to say “I am here”. It is manifested as an O-ring, or torus, because particles sample density in a helical pulsation. By slowing down to experience an agreed temporal or spatial reality, density collects nodes of energetic god-ness — energies of elemental consciousness on a flatter plane, like a lateral slice of a helix. Halls of annular focus generate a mass-based periodic orbit of particles of consciousness, forging a ring of light and resonance. Movement creates charge and charge creates movement, leading to magnetic pathways around density, along which particulate consciousness travels. Nanometers in distance make known paths bend, and a new knowledge becomes known to the experiencer — which is the field of particulated consciousness — from which a sample of experience is noticed via temporal focus in the density-based form of the individuated self. As the individuated self chooses what its reality will be in the next temporal focus, you could say reality bends to suit that You’s address of intention. As more Yous find a common intention point, more resonance dominates the movement and alters the charge, which further alters the movement and intensifies the resonance. Finally, as consensus is reached, a bend is created that moves particulated consciousness to a new dominant resonance. Samples of reality simply become rearranged in the new resonance according to the new density and charge, and movement begins in a new bend in a new slice of the helical continuum. Consciousness laboratory.

😮 😆

jamwolfsky

This message “bend” of the Pleaidians is high technology for my little brain but it resonates 100 % with what I was trying to say. Amazing!!!!!
    😯 Now you ask me (but this was purely intuitive), it feels like a chakra. You could compare it to the palm chakra (Jesus Christ) giving birth to the line running down the middle of the hand. And I realise this place happens to be the Massif Central (Auvergne). I am quite useless in history but I found, browsing on the web, that this place was inhabited by druids (Vercingetorix…..). You say you have past life time memories of that place…. Well I sometimes call you Marianne!! I won’t go any further because it wouldn’t be honest intuition….

UFOBelieve

Opal, I really have no bloody idea how you manage to make your messages so perfectly fitting. Everytime I read your new message it somehow touches the topic I am thinking about the most at the time. My explanation here would be that everything is just perfect. ^^

Anyway, the last 3 days I have been in my new student home or dormitory or w/e. 😉
    I didn’t have internet there (it didn’t work somehow). While I was totally enjoying my first stay there, of course, without internet and TV, I had a lot of time to think about this and that, and of course I also thought about 10-14. For some reason I was beginning to have doubt, in a way I didn’t have it before, I have the feeling it somehow was because I was confronted with a world I didn’t yet experience .. living in a dormitory among other students, studying every day, and maybe not thinking about this kind of stuff.. OK I know this is a generalization, but this was kind of the feeling. I managed to get over it, which I am pretty proud of that I made it on my own. But I was really happy now, at home, to be able to connect to the internet again and read the latest things on this forums, and again I was nudged to go on your side, and there I found the latest text.
    It added an aspect to my considerations, in the first sentece. “Why do you suppose we say we are coming and yet you think maybe we won’t?” Haha this is soo true.

Thank you so much for it!! Your messages fall in place sooo nicely. You are awesome!! =)

Will

…on doubt…

…I have heard a lot of negativity on the 10.14 subject …

…from things like…
    …how’s the koolaid party coming … and …
    …is this a Heaven’s Gate kinda thing…
    …and references to the Independance Day movie…the scene with the woman on the Columbia Records building being blasted by a laser…
    …some have told me that they think this is the Negatives playing a big trick on us with holograms…diverting our energies and attention from our real work…

…I just smile and say ,We’ll see…

…the worst is reminders that Every end date has come and gone throughout history and man still muddles on toward oblivion…

…we Will See !…

Annan

Will will definately see!!! 😆

opalescent

10/14 is not an end date… more of a transformation trigger, I think.

jamwolfsky

Those who believe lightships don’t exist will be eating their hats soon, and those who believe exterior beings are decision makers of their own lives even more…..

GTTOWNSEND

This has been going through my head a lot : “If an individual here and another there and another somewhere else hold that desire, individually, we applaud the renegade thinkers and encourage them to come together as a harmonic unit to practice together the fine art and high science of changing reality. When a collective of people who hold a similar harmonic vision employ desire as a creative tool, not as an attachment but as a magnetic force present in all things, the potential for change is more irresistible and it more easily comes into being. “
    I keep feeling that we might consider finding a way to meditate as a group , focusing our shared awareness toward a shared goal. What do you all feel about that idea?
    Much LOVE to ALL!

Wanderer

@GTTOWNSEND wrote:

This has been going through my head a lot : “If an individual here and another there and another somewhere else hold that desire, individually, we applaud the renegade thinkers and encourage them to come together as a harmonic unit to practice together the fine art and high science of changing reality. When a collective of people who hold a similar harmonic vision employ desire as a creative tool, not as an attachment but as a magnetic force present in all things, the potential for change is more irresistible and it more easily comes into being. “
    I keep feeling that we might consider finding a way to meditate as a group , focusing our shared awareness toward a shared goal. What do you all feel about that idea?
    Much LOVE to ALL!

I think that would be a wonderful idea! I’ve always wanted to have group meditations but I really don’t know anyone personally who meditates. I talk to my friends about the stuff I learn in regards to consciousness and ascension but they never really pay attention. You cannot teach someone enlightenment. I think Ra puts it quite nicely:

(Session 17, Question 2)

Ra: We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is, of the moment, an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

Oh how I have learned that to be completely true. Ever since I started seeing the world through new eyes I have tried getting my friends to see what I am seeing, but it hasn’t made them say “Ah ha! I see what you mean”. Only a couple of my friends have awakened to the oneness that is. Others who I have tried to teach just don’t get it. I think because the system we have all grown up with is so good that it’s hard to let lose from its talons.

Anyway, back to the group meditation idea… I think we should do it. Just imagine who much we’ll raise the vibration by doing it! We need to set something up. Maybe we could do something at 11:11 🙂 on a Saturday or Sunday when most people have the day off.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.