WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / Alex Jones: "The Obama Deception" - coming March
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News Alex Jones: "The Obama Deception" – coming March

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Hello my friends!!

One could say, of course there are “conspiracy theories” about Obama also. I don’t think that’s too much of a big deal.. anyone who’s a little into all this stuff is hesistant to trust anyone.. there have been so many lies through modern times (and also gone times)… it’s unbelievably hard to find ANY sort of credible source.

Now, Alex Jones (I hope you all know him) has announced a movie called “The Obama Deception”, coming around the End of March or something. I guess you can all guess what it will be about. Here’s the trailer:

[youtube:3iixv81p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0WQR0WqvBM[/youtube:3iixv81p]

What do you think about this??
    I have read several times that Alex Jones is supposed to be a member of the Illuminati – I have literally no idea what to think about this. The problem really is.. who the **** can you trust these days???

This doesn’t change my opinion about Obama but rather about Alex Jones… but I’m soo interested in what you guys think.. plz share your thoughts.

Will

…if you look for it you will find naysayers everywhere…

…have you heard the Barry Soetero story yet ?…

…Google it and see what you find…

Annan

Well, first of all Alex Jones sounds like a retired Hollywood movie trailer voice…..except from that, I would say bring it on, his opinions are as valid as anyones else.

If he has something substantially to say, I am sure it will be all over the transparent internet very fast. So I say bring it on in march…..

Until then, let us not get trapped in the naysayers negative attitudes…..until ofcourse someone brings to the table something that resonates from inside each individual, and then collectively agrees that there is something to take action upon.

By the way…..why tell 2 months in advance that one is about to reveal som very intriguing information? Why not do it now? Is that so the dark sheperd can keep his herd following?

This part did not resonate in me, but yet I will be looking forward to what he is saying i march. I also recon that Alex Jones is an affiliate of Davic Icke…..which is the most creepy individual i have observed on the youtube ever.

So I say as before: Light comes from those speaking of light, darkness comes from those talking about darkness!

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Wanderer

I think that’s a bad trailer for a bad movie. I don’t think Obama is part of the dark cabal. I think he has to play the game in order to get certain things done. I’m sure it’s all part of a big plan and we’ll know for sure by 2012. Personally I see him as one of the smartest presidents to have ever been elected.

My gut tells me he’s a good guy regardless of what alex jones has to say.

UFOBelieve

Alright guys.. thank you for your opinions so far. They have been very helpful.

For some reason I didn’t see Alex Jones as a guy who has an ‘opinion’ in the ‘classic’ sense but rather because he has seen what he has seen, just as we have, and that led him to believe certain things. Therefore I always thought he was credible, because I thought he just tells people what evidence makes him tell just like now with this movie (by the way Annan – that’s the explanation here. There’s this movie coming in March, and this is just a trailer. Guess he isn’t done yet or something. ^^). That made me have this dilemma of credibility.

But of course he also has an opinion. For some reason I kinda forgot it. I was seeing him as the ultimate truth-delivery-man – overseeing that he can also fail..
    Thank you guys. 😀

Love & Light. 🙂

echo

Whatever, I just think that this man is trying to make a point. What specific point is either blatantly obvious (he isn’t an obama supporter) or he’s using satire to make people think (which when I stop to think, it may be giving him far too much credit). What I mean by that is, having clips of the new president accompanied with ominous music and controversial subjects can do harm to one’s reputation. But it’s clear to me that Alex Jones has no intention in curbing his persuasive optimism about our new president. Is the idea to stir up the public so we ask questions and become more involved in politics or are we just supposed to watch this trailer, believe what we hear, hope obama fails, and try again? Isn’t this the paranoid, fear dwelling, propaganda that we’re now trying to avoid? It worked with Bush, after a while people began to really dislike the guy (regardless of how intelligent the man may have been or what things he had accomplished). Don’t let the man define the purpose, but his ambition determine its meaning, or at least that would be fair, setting all opinions aside, making room for change to occur. This trailer leaves me feeling distrust towards Obama and I see no good in that.

How much has the “presidential position” become a show. I hate to draw this connection, but voting for the president sounds too much like American Idol. I can’t speak for the population, but how many people see the world through a box (the T.V. or a monitor)? People just want a man to look important, say inspiring things, and point his finger. I can’t say how I feel about Barak Obama as president of the US, seeing how he’s only been president for a few weeks, I’m waiting to see what kind of change he brings and hopefully he delivers… But one thing I feel compelled to say, or ask even, how many Americans notice Obama’s face everywhere? I understand he’s the first pres with dark skin and he was just recently inaugurated, but why is it fashionable? I see him on the cover of People magazine when standing in line at the grocery store or on Entertainment Tonight. What?! Confusing to me… What power does the president really have? He has the power of “direction” He has the country’s undivided attention. Wherever he points the cameras will most likely follow (unless the people who paid for the cameras don’t want you to see of course). My warning is simply please play along (it sounds strange to say that), just don’t be afraid to stand up for your rights. I also hope that when he points left some of us choose to look right. I just want us to stay healthy, work hard and receive the change we’ve ordered, the change we said we needed. We need to point the finger at the people that need to be noticed (who that is depends on what is important to you). At the moment, that is Obama’s job, and our job is to agree or disagree (by shifting focus on what needs attention). But I don’t need to know about his mother or what his favorite color is…

P.S. – I think people should meditate on who really needs the attention.. for most internet owls, I think scandal and deception is sought after unnecessarily. For those who would like to know more about the illuminati or the masons or w/e, that’s interesting and all, but right now I wouldn’t worry about them. Take the opportunity to focus your time, energy, and thought on people who could use clean water or shoes, for a change, instead of satisfying your need for controversy.

The way I see it, you can either seek knowledge or live for today. We have the means to help where help is needed.

Zingdad

I’d like to echo what echo said. …said. …said. …said.

LOL!

Seriously, though, that was well put, echo.

I really feel we are putting way to much expectation on this one man, Obama. Sure he has influence and that translates to power. But any time anyone looks to someone outside himself to come and rescue him he is risking much pain and much disappointment. And I think many are at risk of entering saviour-complex with Obama. And the fact that you see his image EVERYWHERE like that is not really a good sign. A cult of personality would do neither Obama nor this world any good.

Essentially I believe Obama is probably going to turn out to be a great president. The moment calls for the man. And this is the presidency that get the whole 2012 thing in it. I’m sure he will be the president of the US ever. Great things are called for. But if folks truly want to be saved from the mess they perceive around them then they need to look into themselves. Find their truth within. Open their hearts to forgiveness, compassion and unity. That kind of thing.

With Obama we get a wind of hope passing over the world. That is good. That will lift the sails of change. But we, each of us, must BE the change we desire. Obama can do nothing to change your life if you are not willing to change yourself.

So for me it an ambiguous thing. I think he is a good man come to the presidency at the right time. For that I am most pleased. But I am concerned that people now AGAIN just go into victim mode and wait for this new saviour to fix everything. That’s where I am at.

Annan

So for me it an ambiguous thing. I think he is a good man come to the presidency at the right time. For that I am most pleased. But I am concerned that people now AGAIN just go into victim mode and wait for this new saviour to fix everything. That’s where I am at.

Well, I am pretty sure Barack Obama will execute his presidency in a way that the victimization you mention, will not be AGAIN. Take a look to Europe and se what is going on right now. People are heading for the streets, to make a massive uproar – so at best I think labeling all people “beeing sheep again” is quite distrustful to the majorities capabilites in my POV.

Let us keep in mind that we are in completely different timelines now, from just one year back – and for that sake 10 years back. There is an absolute and definitive need, for the step in of the new president, and for him to undo by choice of the freewill acts, that made it possible for the latter president through constitutional acts of law – to do what he did and did not do!

That president, Bush, was chosen by the collective USA twice, and by that every single american making that happen, has used their free will – to “get into the mess” – and as much that the same free will principle must, and will be basis for the “undoing of that mess”.

So in my view I see no problem at all that it is alot of fuss around Obama. And what to expect from a newchoosen black president with a muslim background in the USA, the most important and influential country in the world, in so many more areas than just its wast size!?!?

I strongly agree – that everyone has to make their own decisions, and make the change themselves – for a collective shift to occur. Ofcourse, and everyone know this at their soul level. But we live in i world with 6 billion people, and there is “mos def” needed someone(s) to make guidance and to collectively strenghten morality, and make EVERYONE remember what they really are – as mych as what they really are not.

Not everyone is as resourceful as we are here, chatting about “The Obama Deception” and other spiritual and universal matters through costly computers and internet connections. The majority of the world have not even got a computer, nor the less a internet connection. And beyond 1 billion people are living on less than 1 dollar a day. So there is a need to make fundamental changes in the ways resources are distributed, and equality in all ways of global and local communities.

And I do not see that governments is eradicated just because we are about to experience collective ascension, going on around 2012……but I see “total makeovers” are undergoing every single private and gorvernmental institution around the world. And that is a sound basis for major change – there has to be somethings and someone(s) to make the effect start. And I do not believe that will start with extraterrestial comming to our place to say: “Hey you wonderfull bright shining ones, just remember that you are brilliant…..that´ll get ya goin”. There will be a time for that indeed, but there is lots and lots to happen before that even can be an eventuality – thus per now probably less than 100 million people is ready for the concept of some extraterrestial flyover…..and that is just at least the theoretical happening of it!!

There is enough resources on this planet avaliable, to inhabit 7 times the population we are right now…..and that without even using fossile fules and agricultural chemicals and other crap science BS that has brought us into this mess. The get out of the mess, it is needed leadership from within…..and that starts always with someone showing the way, as a startingpoint of recognition of what to find on oneselves. Just think about the vast impact Jeshua from Nazareth have had in the whole western world. He was a ONE man wasnt he?…..but he was not ONE soul….he was the accumulated soul at place in the right time and place to trigger the depths of man…..I get the same feeling of Obama…..he is here to trigger us……not save us, but trigger us to save ourselves.

So I say as earlier, give the Obama some working space……send heartfull thought and blistering light and love to the white house…..and surround the doings of Obama with the beste possible intentions that yourself can ever imagine.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.