WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Introduce Yourself / ANNAN the Dark-Knight-Of-The-Nordic-Light
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Introduce Yourself ANNAN the Dark-Knight-Of-The-Nordic-Light

• This topic has 6 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Annan

Dear be-loved Sisters & Brothers!

I am so delighted to come to this space, created by the lovely Annu. I feel as if comming home, when I tracked my way in here. My deep and long transformation can take an end at this place, eventually, and my awakening here occur – eventually.

I will present myself here with the greatest of Joy- but I will do so in a conceptual way. So you the reader can grasp in your own reality whom am I – for you – which is of more interest for me than just writing my personal life story in just words. So this is a little project(-ion) using Number, Colour, Sound, Painting, Picture and inevitably a couple of Words in presenting my-self called Annan the Nordic

Number:
    174,962,764,870,253,989,919,263 could be my personal prefix in the Superuniverse
    333 is my emotional number
    9 is my spiritual number
    0 is my mental number
    8 is my physical number

My Astrology numbers figures to:
    Sunsign Sagittarius
    Ascendant Sagittarius
    Moonsign Aries

So I am Sagittarius which is a fire sign double up, also Aries is a fire sign. Sagittarius is half archer-man and half horse. Aries is the lamb. So I have some Fire going on here you can say. And I need some air to keep this fire going….most litterally speaking!! 😮

My energetic colours is:
    Violet and the Blue-Violet
    [attachment=1:1zv62hl7]colorwheel.jpg[/attachment:1zv62hl7]

At present moment – this is the song closest to my heart:
    [youtube:1zv62hl7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3K7JJ0Snus[/youtube:1zv62hl7]

A painted picture I could relate myself in-to as the Dark-Knight-Of-The-Nordic-Light:
    [attachment=0:1zv62hl7]dark-knight-of-light.jpg[/attachment:1zv62hl7]

So who am I? I am just a breath away to remember it all. Do you have any re-memberance? I would love to hear. 💡

I have been waiting and am waiting, waiting and waiting. Waiting in a painfull Joy – for the veil to raise, so I can re-member and re-unite with all my eternal brothers and sisters in infinity. It will be so soon, and I feel blessed with the ability of patience, as much as arriving at the book-of-light.

Greetings for now
    Annan the Nordic

Greetings Annan the Nordic,

Welcome to the book of light my friend, new here my self, but I like what i have seen so far, enjoyed your intro, not sure I understand it but I still have a lot to learn. Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Love Is Light….Den

Annan

Thank you for your kind welcome Den!
    I adress you with Den, if I am correct?

I am very happy to have arrived here. This is a place of de-light, and we all will come into greater and greater contact, in the time ahead – which I am pleased to be assured in.

I enjoy that you enjoyed my intro. You learning is me learning and me learning is you learning – so let us see what my intro project(-ion) brings forth in the comming times. The same goes for our common Joy-fullness Den 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

alainiz

my energy color is white i dont see where that can be in your wheel of color but nice to meet you annan

Orissa

Hi Annan,

Welcome, I’m still finding my way around here myself. I enjoyed the jokes that you posted! Thanks!

Annan

Dear Orissa!

What a beautiful name, that reminds me of something i can not re-member at the moment, but i guess it it will pop up sometime again and I will tell you 🙂

Thank you for your kind welcome, I look forward to share your Joy here at this wonder-full forum in the coming times.

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

Teeka

Hi Annan,

Welcome to this site, I just joined also. I don’t know if this is on-target at all, but did you choose 8 to represent your physical, because it is also the infinity sign sideways and you will exist infinitely, 333 for your emotional #-for continued/resounding abundance/fertitilty/new birth,etc, 0 as your mental # because zero is the great void—pregnant and empty at once–so holds all possibilities–for infinite thoughts,etc and 9 possibly as your spiritual # because it is right before a new beginning? As you said, you want us to perceive/project what we will, but that was my interpretation. Could you provide a little insight to the other numbers-can’t remember the exact wording right now–your personal prefixes to the multiverse(s) or something to that effect?
    Teeka

Annan

Teeka!

So you are that little beeing of #´s are you not Teeka? 😉

You are correct about the choosing, these numbers I chosed before entering into this material body, to function as a guide to my self-understanding and my self-philosofiction under process to guide me back HOME. I very much liked your interpretations and view of these numbers – and they cast more light upon my projection – Lovely. The numbers are added upp from the following occurances:

Physical:
    Me was born on the date 8. December 1978 at 08:05 am. The eight is a most dominant dumber in my physical birth numbering. So a unavoidable choice.

Mental:
    I know nothing when I have no emotional need to know. I know pretty much about stuff I have never even thought of before – when I have an emotional need to help others or my-self. So me is not a mental person at all, naturally presented as a zero. So an unavoidable choice.

Spiritual:
    Summed up my day of birth gives the nuber of Nine. So an unavoidable choice.

Emotional:
    My spiritual number divided and parted up – into the duality living spiritual beeing – I am at present, and that is 333 which embrace all qualities I feel I am here for both in spirit and flesh. Emotions are felt by observation, coincidence and of course feeling. So just a joy-feeling choice by coincidence.

Superuniverse prefix:
    I have no idea about what my exact number is – so to speak for the present moment. I just know that I have a long number to hold my space in infinity, and separate my doings from your doings, and your beeings from my beeings and my creations from your creations – in the whole universe of doing – making the work of the universal accountants a bit easier. So an unavoidable but wild guessing choice.

Much numbers
    Annan the Nordic

Teeka

Hello Again Annan,

I am much more than a being of numbers(lol), but I think I jumped to that-because it’s so quick for me to grasp what they represent (only when simple). Numbers are like sound–some say each are the language of the Universe–but I say both and many others are along with and all other ways of perceiving–the structure of the Multiverse(s)–or maybe not the structure, but a way of perceiving in a form we can process—the interlying connections of all things. The answers are all around us in all different forms—Our Great Self–God/Goddess showing us all things–and we each facets of the great being having this experience–decipher the totality in the ways/parts we can each individually-and this creates our reality/our perception of existence—but it can always expand-and that is ascension—as all Light is really just Illumination–the more we ascend in Light, the more we can comprehend–as that is what this process is about self beginning the process of knowing Self.
    Taking a liberty again—but my interpretation of the colors to represent you—Violet/Blue Violet—you are right on the cusp of an “ascended” state–as that is the present color for us representing the end of the “spiritual” spectrum—as we advance, we percieve new hues,etc

But anyway—the Blue/Violet is the last stage– also representing honor, integrity and the quest for spiritual growth-but with a slightly older energy still present before the last jump.
    Peace and Love—really like the way you assimilate things–liked your answers for number choices—Teeka

Annan

Aaahhh Teeka my friend – you have such a fine perception and sharing thought. I could quickly feel that number connection from your first post, and what you write about you seeing/feeling numbers are very interesting. I will post up a little special something on a PM to you, after writing this reply, maybe to be an input on your development of sharing the meaning of number with many more – you have some light to shine on those matters i think. PM first and post up on forum if you have not been in-to that, and suppose that is ok for you.

After number you moved to colour. And you have also a very distinct way of describing the colours, and I must say you are as close as it gets to right – as regarding to my situation. I am gathering all the loose ends, and my soon to bee 30 years here on Ur-th has been about waiting, patience, extreme diversity in experience and never beeing surprised of any-thing.

I now do think I have been experiencing “awake in a four dimensional life” limited in a three dimensional body – at least that is the only plausible – and simple explanation, I can give to my life which has been both strange, fine and peculiar. Not sure if that gives any sense – either to me or anyone else, but at least that is the simplest way to explain, so lets go with that 😆

Thank you Teeka for your inspiring writing.

Much glittering colour
    Annan the Nordic

Orissa

@Annan wrote:

Dear Orissa!

What a beautiful name, that reminds me of something i can not re-member at the moment, but i guess it it will pop up sometime again and I will tell you 🙂

Thank you, Annan. Well if you do re-member it I will be quite interested to hear it. It came as a surprise to me when I was thinking of what to call myself on this site & this name appeared to me. I have since been told why so it will interesting to hear what stirred your memory about it.

Teeka

Annan–My precious new friend,

One last little note about the color violet representing ascension or the end of the color spectrum as we know it (for now). It is the combination of the first color–red—survival/self/material and the last one before violet blue–other/spiritual to make the purple. This is very important as it explains the necessity of honoring the “red” as part of the journey-to get to the whole—which is violet. In the past people would overpolarize to the light-excluding the validity of the red as an integral part of the whole-and only striving for blue, and this would result in incomplete ascension. It can only be done when both parts are truly assimilating,recognizing the value of each-light and dark, red and blue-for this purpose. We must do this within ourselves–the hidden parts we have tried to lock away from ourselves–as considering making us unworthy—the same for all judgements toward all others. We bring these to the light–by seeing, forgiving these aspects of ourselves, recognizing they were necessary at that time—and the same for others. It is part of the journey of the Soul to become all that is, to accept it, honor–recognize all parts are necessary. It is also how we heal ourselves, forgive ourselves and move to the next stages. Then we can polarize to the Light–which is love and acceptance of all things, not just “good” things, but then with that illumination, we would only want to make decisions that would empower and allow all beings their experiences. So this was just a last little note of colors we were speaking about.

Love and Peace to You
    Teeka

Annan

Oh no Teeka, my posting did not “make it” into here. I wrote you quite a post, and suppose I hit the preview and forgot to submit….aaargh…..I sent you a PM and suppose you recieved that one!?

It was a wonder-full interpretation on the colours also. You have such a fine perceptions Teeka, and I must thank you so much for sharing them with me.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Ascend2luv

Hello Annan the Nordic

welcome to this wonderful site, your introduction was so vibrant, mine pales in comparison. The picture you identify with really does match you – a warrior of light and truth. I look forward to your contributions which I just know will be inspirational. Your name is powerful and magical. I dont really know about numbers being that I have never been one for working with figures.

I am new here myself and I have found it to be welcoming and comfortable.

Welcome again my friend.

Caz x

Annan

My dear Caz!

How lovely to hear from you…..I feel blessed. First comes the lovely Teeka and gives me a wonder-full interpret of the numbers and colours, and now you come forth and speak of the picture i chose, as the “next on the list”. Thank you so much, I am lifted in light with you Caz.

It is a loooong story to tell exactly why I chose that picture, or hey….to be correct that picture actually chose me 😯
    But i know in my heart Caz – I will show you the whole story behind it – as a love projection from me to you – when the time for that is in. There is not enough nuance in the words to tell fairmindedly “the story” of how now. So I wait in joy to inter-act with you on that occasion – and it will be a day…..soon enough 😉

This is such a lovely and wonder-full place. I am usually not much of a forum person…..and now i even soon do not remember how it got into here…..that is funny…..all the good things in life are funny and soothing. And I find this place so soothing and correct so I have found my way to be here and continue my waiting for my awakening. Then I will come with you Caz, and Ascend-2-luv with you, and all our other be-loved sisters and brothers.

And that nagging fear you have my be-loved Caz…..we will simply love that fear away. Rest assured, YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE – I will be here for you as much and as fullheartedly as ALL others that loves you in this vast universe…..and that is alot of beeings, and you know that deep inside of you.

I send you two soul-soothers on a little PM now Caz.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.