WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening The Transformation Experience ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?

• This topic has 9 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Neiru2012

I think it would be disastrous to artificially remove painful memories and fears. I mean, those that want it, I wouldn’t be able to stop them… but to me that would be taking away part of who I am and/or my chance to understand myself and grow. It would also make for awfully shallow people (I think overcoming challenges builds depth/strength of character). There was a movie called Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind that dealt with this issue.

And…
    @Zingdad wrote:

And as for dark? Well. That which I have come to understand of true darkness I think is pretty damn rocking. Nothing to fear there at all.

I couldn’t agree more! 😀

jamwolfsky

@Neiru2012 wrote:

I think it would be disastrous to artificially remove painful memories and fears. I mean, those that want it, I wouldn’t be able to stop them… but to me that would be taking away part of who I am and/or my chance to understand myself and grow. It would also make for awfully shallow people (I think overcoming challenges builds depth/strength of character). There was a movie called Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind that dealt with this issue.

I understand what you are saying about chemical treatment of trauma, but may I ask you : if those painful memories are an important part of your constructed identity, can you imagine what you would be without this part, what your I am presence would feel like. To get there you would have to go through a lot of courageous letting go : releasing the constructed identity of the present life time to merge with the I am presence of accumulated soul experiences of eternal life, discover yourself as a multidimensional being and wake up one morning and say: “Is this really me there, or what is this old carcass?”. Yes, reaching unbounded territories is challenging also, and a great initiation to the passage of life and death …. …….
    E.J GOLD Darkside dreamwalking….. The waking state experiment(have a good laugh, if you can it is therapeutic).
    [youtube:c2pb1aiq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf5JnOJf3j4[/youtube:c2pb1aiq]

Zingdad

Correctly understood our traumas are our most valuable “not self” experiences. And healing those traumas are the diamonds of our souls. Such is my rather firmly held view, anyway.

You see, I believe we come here to this reality construct to experience who and what we are if we manage to utterly forget our true nature. The question is: what does an eternal, immortal creator being of infinite power do if IT manages to entirely forget who and what it is and what it has done before. Well, it seems for pretty much all of us we manage to be “young souls” who are quite innocent of what cooks here. So we make some silly mistakes and get ourselves hurt. We make some really silly resolutions about how we will not get hurt again. And get even worse hurt. Then we decide it is time to get even. And we lash out. We discover some kind of twisted pleasure in hurting others. Things get… interesting. We get better at hurting and learn to make others do what we want by less-than-loving means. We keep doing this becasue it seems to feel better than being a victim until we hit some kind of low point. Somewhere along the line it registers on us that this is no way to behave. Primarily becasue it becomes apparent that hurting others is traumatising to the self. Then we have a new thought: is there not a way for me to be neither a Victim not a Perpetrator? And then we (usually) decide to be a Rescuer. We decide to right all the wrongs we have done and go on a crusade to fix the worlds ills. At this point we are probably calling ourselves things like “teacher”, “healer” or “lightworker” (‘fraid so). And this will continue until you truly liberate your own psyche from your own inner hurt. When you are properly healed and you understand that no-one ELSE needs any fixing. And if they do they must do it to and for themselves. THEN you are ready to transcend the whole duality thing. Then you are about ready to know, understand and feel as your truth that you really were that eternal, immortal creator being of infinite power all along. There was really nothing to heal or to fix all along. But you see, while you are playing in duality then there is no way for you to believe this. So the game is actually about finding ways to enable remembrance of what you are. To be able to look at yourself with a clear lens unsullied with self-limiting lies about you being anything less than magnificent. So, anyway. If you DO get to the point of being willing to see yourself this way then you CAN, if you so choose, decide to help others to see that they are also such perfect and magnificent creatures. But you don’t do it by rescuing them from their pain. You do it by helping them to see that they are the authors of their own reality and that they are the only ones that can truly heal their own pain.

So all that said – if you;ll forgive the long preamble. I will make the very firm contention that taking anything to “kill the pain” does nothing but take away from you the opportunity to do your soul-level work. If you have pain in this lifetime then it is my absolute truth that this echoes through your whole multidimensional self. If you don’t deal with it in this lifetime you’ll deal with it in another. But you WILL deal with it. Ensuring that the pain you have caused yourself/ otherselves is not accessible with to your brain is probably the fastest way to a totally shattered soul that I can think of. If it works in this lifetime you will seek the same or similar means in other lifetimes. You will get very badly lost. Pain is dealt with with backbone and integrity and love. But it must be dealt with. Pain avoided is pain multiplied.

As you can see I have some strong views on this based upon my own experiences of life and dealing with some pretty ragged stuff that lived with me. Dealing with it was the most intensely liberating thing. And now all that is available as a tool. So these are my thoughts which I share with you… in love.

jamwolfsky

Sorry Zingdad I don’t buy this idea on pain, when you have worked in intensive care like me and seen third degree burnt children, you don’t swallow that stuff, first thing you do is inject morphine, then you start the treatment!! Our body naturally creates morphine anyway. And what about labor pain, thank god there is epidural when you see what women went through in the labor wards. But I do aggree when you say tough lessons when digested are jewels we keep forever at soul level. I believe true love rescues from pain, and you can get it when you are open to love. The problem is what we create when we indulge in bad habits and close our lives to this rescue remedy, every day without knowing it love-blood flows in your brain tissues your muscles and relieves the pain, if you block your blood flow, pain will come but love-blood is always there ready to ease the pain 🙂 .

Zingdad

Hey jamwolfsky

You are right and I apologise for the confusion. I was talking about emotional and psychic pain. Not physical pain. Sorry. There is clearly a difference in my miind. For me the body has pain receptors which are quite simply there to tell you that it is in risk of harm. If there are medical practitioners on hand to deal with the trauma then OF COURSE give the person the painkillers. But this does allow me to make my point more clearly. How would it be if someone was damaging their body… lets say by burning it on something hot. Instead of heeding the pain then just take a very powerful pain blocker and they keep doing what they are doing. Then it is really apparent that you are going to end up with major trauma. Now if we translate this to the spiritual. emotional sphere then THAT is what I am talking about. People who have some profound inner pain who, instead of dealing with the source of their inner pain, dull it with all manner of chemicals or what ever. You see? If you have some deep emotional pain then in all probability you are continuing to hurt yourself every day in your thoughts and your beliefs. It does no good to avoid THAT pain. You must fix it. You can’t show it to a medic in an emergency ward, unfortunately. It is buried deep in your psyche. SO you have to deal with it in other ways. And that I what I was talking about.

I put it to you that we have all had bad physical pain at one point or another. Like I passed a kidney stone once without painkillers on hand. It was HELL. And we have all had emotional pain. Like a belief I had that I was unworthy of love. I’ll tell you without a second thought that once the kidney stone was passed I was already okay. I mean passing it was excruciating. But when it was over it was over, right? The painful belief however needed to be dealt with at its root. I needed to “go inside” and find the cause and heal it and let it go becasue as long as I left it there I kept hurting myself over and over. And I kept blocking my growth and advancement over this thing. You see what I am getting at? Definitely not saying “no painkillers for medical patients”! I like my painkillers A LOT when I’m in such situations. Maybe more than the doctors think I should. 😛 But when it comes to our emotions and our spirit beings I say we need to feel the pain and face it down with love, compassion, self-respect and a firm backbone.

jamwolfsky

😆 I thought it was strange 😆 I understand what you mean now and I totally agree with you when you talk about facing emotional pain to release the suffering and when you say pain killers won’t make it. Sometimes emotional pain is unbearable (deep trauma: bad treatment….), how do you face it then when love is scarcely found in this world and you don’t know Adamu, Pleaidians, christ energy or buddha? What I mean is Love given by collective energy might help and give a broken heart this second of courage to open up to a loving source. There are so many cruel energies in this world that looking for an open source of love is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Will

…Jamwolf says…

There are so many cruel energies in this world that looking for an open source of love is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

…use a magnet !…

…step into your Mastery and draw all that you need to you…

jamwolfsky

Thank you brother, your compassion goes straight to my heart. May the magnet of mastery be shared and bring Peace and Love to everyone on the blue planet even in the darkest nights… 🙂

echo

Scientists are a step closer to being able to wipe the mind clean of painful memories, a deveolpment that will offer hope to those with a fear of spiders or who are trying to bury traumatic experiences.

now that is scary… if a scientist was running around in the dark trying to remove my memories i would freak 😯

Neiru2012

@jamwolfsky wrote:

if those painful memories are an important part of your constructed identity, can you imagine what you would be without this part, what your I am presence would feel like. To get there you would have to go through a lot of courageous letting go : releasing the constructed identity of the present life time to merge with the I am presence of accumulated soul experiences of eternal life, discover yourself as a multidimensional being and wake up one morning and say: “Is this really me there, or what is this old carcass?”

I guess I’m confused what you’re asking, but I think Zingdad already covered everything I’d want to. Still, I want to make it clear that pain has never, ever hindered me from being “the I am presence” or “a multidimensional being.” Faaar from it. Pain is my beloved ally and the usherer in of my strength! It is through the disarming experience of pain that we understand who we really are. It is pain that tests our limits and shows us the way to empowerment. It is pain that allows us to feel love and compassion. So to suggest that pain somehow blocks our vision or real self is unthinkable to me. As a side note, pain also shows the true face of others. I don’t consider myself to know anyone until I’ve seen how they act under pressure.

jamwolfsky

@Neiru2012 wrote:

[
    I guess I’m confused what you’re asking, but I think Zingdad already covered everything I’d want to. Still, I want to make it clear that pain has never, ever hindered me from being “the I am presence” or “a multidimensional being.” Faaar from it. Pain is my beloved ally and the usherer in of my strength! It is through the disarming experience of pain that we understand who we really are. It is pain that tests our limits and shows us the way to empowerment. It is pain that allows us to feel love and compassion. So to suggest that pain somehow blocks our vision or real self is unthinkable to me. As a side note, pain also shows the true face of others. I don’t consider myself to know anyone until I’ve seen how they act under pressure.

I had the same belief in my twenties, I was even ready to inflict a created cancer on myself to feel the pain of others because I thought I was a superficial being with no understanding of life and the spiritual accomplishments one can get through suffering. I haven’t had cancer, my mother had it for me, but she is ok now and I have had enough pain to blow my mind through different adventures. And now, I have a kind of allergy to pain, but I understand the value you give to pain because I use to worship it. I suppose it is a question of balance, I agree when you say pain shows our vulnerability, takes us back to our true self in a moment of beautiful letting go and opens to compassion. But sister, see what pain creates in war zones, you can turn a normal human being into a total savage losing his mind completly. I have seen what the trauma of wars has had like repercussion in my own family, it goes on through generations. All depends the degree of the pressure, it reminds me of the austerities Shakyamuni went through before reaching enlightenment. After many years spent in the lotus position living with ascetics, he realised the path of the middle way, “If you stretch the string of the sitar too tightly it breaks, if you don’t tighten it enough you get no sound out of it”

Neiru2012

Are you talking about physical pain again? I’m talking about non-physical pain. War zones? Yes, different people react differently to war. Some cower in the corner or go into selfish survival mode, others take in refugees or throw themselves on grenades to save their friends. This is exactly what I mean about pain being a test of character. When our limits are tested, some break down and some find their strength. I’ve observed my default reactions to pain and pressure, and I like what I saw. Just recently I was all-out attacked by a huge pitbull-mastif mix, and despite multiple bite wounds, torn pants, bleeding, I didn’t panic. In fact I finished my shift (I go door to door on political campaign). Then I went home, treated the wounds, changed clothes, and went right to a rally. I didn’t blame the dog, I didn’t sue the owner, I didn’t become afraid of dogs, and I still consider pitbulls a very caring, protective breed. I wouldn’t take back that experience. I consider it extremely cool! It gives me a great story to tell and bragging power (I went to rally telling people “yeah, I shed blood for Obama!”). Right now my foot hurts like hell (from walking a lot) but it’s election day in the USA and I’m not about to give up. Gotta drag voters to the polls!! These are examples of physical pain, I guess, but to me these examples also reflect on non-physical pain, since it is non-physical pain that I take away from these experiences. Anyway, off to change my bandaids and then back to the campaign train! Bye!

Annan

“We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”
    -Kenji Miyazawa-

So to keep continuance if the thread…..do not fear dark nor pain…..then you will only gain!! 😎 😀

I would much more like a black man in the white house, than a black house with a white man in it!! Obama for President!!

Much pain & love
    Annan the Nordic

Will

…Neiru…
    …sister …you are my kind of girl !…sounds like you have some “grit” …as John Wayne would have said…

…no doubt that was a McCain Pit Bull …

…I think that if I was in a scrap in a dark alley …I would want you on my side …

…YOU GO GIRL !…

Will

…Annan says…

than a black house with a white man in it!! Obama for President!!

…I don’t get it…

…never seen a black house…

…(and we are All pink on the inside)…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.