WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Joy Lounge / Fun & Games / aura color quiz
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Joy Lounge Fun & Games aura color quiz

• This topic has 13 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

This was interesting and fun, I thought: Your Aura Color.

Here’s what I got:

You Scored as Violet
    Your predominant color is violet. You are a visionary and love to inspire higher ideals. The decline of humanity pains you, and you wish to heal it. You know you are on this planet to do something important, and you’ve known this for a while. You would do great in the Peace Corps.

Violet 83%
    Indigo 79%
    Lavender 77%
    Green 75%
    Yellow 71%
    Abstract Tan 69%
    Crystal 67%
    Blue 67%
    Red 63%
    Orange 58%
    Magenta 54%

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” — Mark Twain

Will

…that’s right Opal…

…the Galactic Peace Corp …

GTTOWNSEND

Here’s what mine said , dear sister!
    Thanks , that was fun! 🙂

You Scored as Violet
    Your predominant color is violet.You are a visionary and love to inspire higher ideals.The decline of humanity pains you,and you wish to heal it.You know you are on this planet to do something important,and you’ve known this for a while.You would do great in the Peace Corps.

Violet
    88%
    Green
    85%
    Blue
    79%
    Orange
    71%
    Indigo
    71%
    Crystal
    69%
    Magenta
    67%
    Red
    67%
    Abstract Tan
    58%
    Lavender
    54%
    Yellow
    50%

minifang

You Scored as Crystal

Your predominant color is crystal.This is a very rare color not normally seen.Your aura is clear,and often takes on the color of those you are connecting with at the time.You then take on the characteristics of that color.You can relate and get along with almost anyone because of this.Your ever-changing manner can confuse some people,but on the whole,you’re well liked by everyone.

Crystal
    71%
    Indigo
    54%
    Yellow
    54%
    Green
    54%
    Lavender
    52%
    Abstract Tan
    52%
    Red
    48%
    Blue
    44%
    Violet
    42%
    Orange
    38%
    Magenta
    29%

Annan

This was funny dear Opal!! 🙂
    [attachment=0:13s8unec]Aura_Spectrum_1.jpg[/attachment:13s8unec]
    You Scored as Indigo
    Your predominant color is indigo.This is the newest aura color to be recognized.You are honest,fearless,aware,and may even have psychic abilities.You are very balanced and assertive.

Indigo 90%
    Violet 81%
    Abstract Tan 69%
    Red 60%
    Blue 60%
    Yellow 56%
    Green 44%
    Lavender 44%
    Orange 33%
    Crystal 25%
    Magenta 17%

Dunno what Abstract Tan is though…..and Magenta?…..Magenta Pixie?? 😎 😆

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

SilverSurfer

You Scored as Crystal

Your predominant color is crystal.This is a very rare color not normally seen.Your aura is clear,and often takes on the color of those you are connecting with at the time.You then take on the characteristics of that color.You can relate and get along with almost anyone because of this.Your ever-changing manner can confuse some people,but on the whole,you’re well liked by everyone.

Crystal 65%
    Red 58%
    Green 46%
    Yellow 40%
    Violet 40%
    Lavender 35%
    Orange 31%
    Magenta 31%
    Indigo 31%
    Blue 27%
    Abstract Tan 21%

Ricky

You Scored as Lavender
    Your predominant color is lavender.You love fantasy concepts such as faeries,angels,and myths.You love imaginary pictures and artwork(check out Gilbert Williams),and tend to be very sensitive.You aren’t very dependable or responsible,being as you prefer your daydreams to the frigidness of physical reality.

Lavender 75%
    Violet 73%
    Blue 71%
    Red 69%
    Magenta 67%
    Indigo 67%
    Green 63%
    Abstract Tan 63%
    Yellow 60%
    Crystal 56%
    Orange 38%

You aren’t very dependable or responsible,being as you prefer your daydreams to the frigidness of physical reality.

Really!!!!.. well thanks a bunch why dont you just call me a looser and be done.. and the rest of you can go to hell with your perfect auras, and if you happen to be walking down the street and you see someone with the above aura, steer well clear because they are so irresponsible, they may walking along daydreaming dancing wildly with the fairies, they could accidentally administer a slap to your face with their flaying arms, oh yes this is true i’ve done it hundreds of times.

I dont like my aura anymore 😥

UFOBelieve

Yay I also did it now! =)

@Test result wrote:

You Scored as Blue

Your predominant color is blue.You are very loving and supporting.You are very in touch with your emotions.You are here on this planet to teach and nurture,and you do it well.You always want everyone to be happy,and flinch at thoughts of conflict.You’re very emotional and helpful.

Blue 73%
    Violet 65%
    Indigo 63%
    Lavender 63%
    Yellow 63%
    Magenta 50%
    Crystal 50%
    Red 44%
    Orange 44%
    Abstract Tan 42%
    Green 40%

Weeell I’m not too much into auras, but it was fun! 😆

Edit: I must say, every of my senteces fits very well, it’s like “yeah totally” with every of those, but with any test, I can also find myself in other results here, in one sentence or another. ^^

Will

…I did this when it was first posted…but didn’t think to Cut for paste…

…but I was Violet…

…for Occupational Evaluation I took the…

…Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test…
    …at another site someone started a posting of results…seems many others had taken this testing…

…basically after answering about 1000 questions it catagorises in 4 basic catagories…

…I happen to be a …

…E N F P…

…extrovert-intuitive-feeling-perceiving…type…

…catagories are…
    …extrovert vs. introvert…
    …sencing vs.intuition…
    …thinking vs. feeling…
    …judging vs. percieving….

…interesting…

opalescent

@Ricky wrote:

I dont like my aura anymore 😥

… but your avatar has a lavender aura, and I think it’s beautiful!

Will

…and Ricky…

…I think Lavender sounds cool !…

Ricky

ha! thank you guys.. after i posted i realized the irony of my avatar!

jamwolfsky

Indigo
    Your predominant color is indigo. This is the newest aura color to be recognized.
    Your are honest, fearless, aware, and may have psychic abilities. You are very balanced and assertive.

Yes, but lavender is not far 😆 .

Indigo 85%
    Lavender 75%
    Orange 73%
    Blue 71%
    Violet 69%
    Yellow 67%
    Cristal 63%
    Green 60%
    Magenta 58 %
    Red 54 %
    Abstract tan 50%

Ricky

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Indigo

Yes, but lavender is not far 😆 .

I implore you Mr wolfsky dont go following the fairies its only a daydream for the lavender is strong in thee 😆

i love you lot

opalescent

How cool, I gotsa lotsa lavender too, my fairy-chasing friends!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.