WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / biggest atom smasher
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News biggest atom smasher

• This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    alainiz

yea ill be able to sleep well tonight for now… if they try that machine… ah you try imagine what will happen i am done giving bad news.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080918/ap_on_re_eu/eu_big_bang

Teeka

It is not a coincidence that the LHC has been created at this time. It is exciting. It is the first opening in the door of infinity for Humankind—well, at least in our Earthly, material world.

UFOBelieve

Can anyone please give me an OBJECTIVE view about CERN?
    What is the real danger? I heard somewhere that a black hole would be very small and of no real impact to anything and would collapse in itself after a few seconds.
    Is it really possible that a black hole would consume earth??

Well my guess here is that our friends from ourside would totally NOT allow that to happen, they would do something, just like they are doing with nuclear weapons, they just wouldn’t allow us to be as dumb.

But seriously, is there any big danger coming out of this project?

Zingdad

UFOBelieve, no, I’m afraid there IS NO objective view on the LHC! Seriously. There is no one on planet earth that can tell you objectively what might come out of the LHC. Because what they are proposing to do (eventually) has never been done before. So there is not a single scientist that can tell you exactly what will happen. They are going to throw the switch precisely to see what will happen. So COULD there be some earth-shattering danger? Theoretically, yes. Do the scientists that are the experts on the subject think so? Apparently not. You see all the real experts on the subject are involved in the project themselves so apparently they think the risk is so small as to be negligible and worth continuing with. But they are biased. This is their baby… their livelihood and such an exciting big toy that they are all just salivating at the opportunity to test all those theories and stuff. So that’s scientific opinion – not quite objective. And who else are you going to go to for an objective view?

So if you can’t get an objective view that what are you gonna get? A bunch of perspectives, really. So, if you are interested I will offer you ANOTHER perspective. But this is me we’re talking about so it’s going to be a bit “out there”.

Ready?

Okay, here goes:
    Our world and our reality are not operating in a vacuum. We are being interacted with in ways that we cannot yet comprehend. In my channellings and the channellings of many other people at this time information is being brought forward about a great many ships that are orbiting our planet and have been for some time. These ships fulfil many functions. One of the important functions they fulfil is to ensure that we do not destroy ourselves. For example they have interfered with certain nuclear processes to limit the harm we can do militarily. I have understood that they are also intervening with the LHC in some creative ways. The LHC is a tool. Let me use the analogy of a very sharp knife. In the hands of a skilled surgeon it can save your life. In the hands of a madman it can destroy your life. In your hands every day it can prepare a meal. In and of itself it is nothing. It is a tool. Well, it seems the LHC is just such a thing. It seems that it has some enormously powerfully positive uses if it is used right. It apparently acts as a gate to allow energies onto our planet. But it must come on-stream in a stepped way. Slowly stepping up. Not too fast. Too much, too fast can be disastrous. So the Galactic Federation are ensuring that this doesn’t happen. They may take it off-line with technical difficulties now and again if this probability should look like manifesting. And so, in the end, this becomes an amazingly powerfully positive thing.

The bottom line is that our life here on planet earth is VITALLY important to the galactic system. It is imperative that we undergo the planetary ascension that we are on the very brink of experiencing. When we do we catapult the whole systems consciousness into a whole new level. They are NOT about to let us destroy the whole project at the last moment of this I am assured.

So that is what I have. But okay. It’s comes to you via the noises that happen in my head. Is THAT an objective truth? LOL! I guess not. But it is MY truth. Now, I suppose, you must check your intuition and decide for yourself what YOUR truth is. So go inside. See if YOU think it is possible that we are left dangling in the wind. See if you think the whole planetary ascension thing is a fiction. See if you think our space brothers do not exist. And if you think they DO exist see if you think they have the power to protect us from destroying ourselves with such equipment. I have decided for myself, now you decide for yourself.

Teeka: I can see we are going to get on REALLY well! 🙂

UFOBelieve

Well, during I was typing the word “objective” I knew this is actually not possible. But your view is actually precisely what I was longing for. I know that a scientist’s view can’t possibly be objective, esp. if he was involved in the development of such a thing.
    Mainly I see a big confirmation of my beliefs in your answer, that they interfere with processes of nuclear weapons in some (or many) ways, and won’t allow us to destroy ourselves just because we don’t know what we’re dealing with, so they will keep an eye on this CERN thing and what we do with it.

Thx for this detailed answer! =)

opalescent

For what it’s worth, here’s a recent notice on the goings-on.

Large Hadron Collider: First subatomic particle collision to happen next week

By Roger Highfield, Science Editor
    Last Updated: 5:01pm BST 16/09/2008

The first collisions between subatomic particles will take place in the Large Hadron Collider next week, which will mark another milestone for the biggest experiment in history.

“If we get stable conditions, I am very optimistic things will go quite fast,” says Dr Lyn Evans, the coal miner’s son from Aberdare, South Wales, who is leader of the £4.4 billion particle accelerator, a project that involves around 10,000 scientists and engineers worldwide.

The LHC circulates particles in a 17 mile circumference underground tunnel straddling the French-Swiss border at The European Organization for Nuclear Research, near Geneva, Switzerland, known by the acronym Cern.

Although there was much ballyhoo last week about the first particles – protons – to whirl around the LHC at a shade under the speed of light, the real aim of the exercise is to bring counter rotating beams of particles into collision in the four “eyes” – detectors – of the machine to recreate conditions not seen since just after the birth of the universe.

This is the aspect of the experiment that has triggered all the angst and hand-wringing by doomsayers and Jeremiahs who fear that the collisions will mark the end of the world, as it tumbles into the gaping maw of a black hole.

These fears have been dismissed as nonsense by Dr Evans, along with scientists such as Prof Stephen Hawking, who say that the end of the world is not nigh.

The original plan was to take 31 days from the first proton beams circulating in the LHC to smashing protons for the first time.

“We were going along at a real good lick,” Dr Evans said of the days after particles first circulated.

But the cryogenics that keep the great machine cool – it is the biggest fridge on the planet – went down on Friday, as a result of thunderstorms disrupting the power supply.

“We have had problems with the electricity supply for various reasons and the cryogenics is recovering from that, so we will not have a beam again, probably until Thursday morning,” says Dr Evans.

The team now hopes to achieve collisions at between one fifth and one tenth of the full energy in a few days.

“We are very confident that we can go quite quickly. The experiments have asked us for some early collisions, at low energy. If we get stable conditions, we will get there next week.”

The collisions will take place in the two general purpose detectors of the giant machine, called Atlas and CMS, though Dr Evans adds the team will also attempt collisions in Alice, which will study a “liquid” form of matter, called a quark-gluon plasma, that formed shortly after the Big Bang, and an experiment called LHCb, which will investigate the fate of antimatter in the wake of the Big Bang.

“The main objective is to get to 5TeV” (that target energy per beam is equivalent to 10Tev collisions, while the LHC is designed to reach 14 TeV working full steam), said Dr Evans.

He says “I don’t know how long that will take,” though the schedule predicts that 14 TeV will be reached next year.

“We would not go to very high energy next week, we are not that clever,” said “Evans the Atom”.

The LHC will be able to create fundamental particles that are too heavy to have been produced using existing particle colliders.

One of these could be the Higgs boson, named after the Edinburgh based physicist, which the LHC was built to find using the Atlas and the CMS detectors.

If discovered, the Higgs – jokingly called the “god particle” – would complete the Standard Model of particle physics by explaining how particles get their different masses.

The great machine may also catch a glimpse of a “supersymmetric” world, where a new myriad of heavy particles mirror those of the Standard Model, which may be responsible for a mysterious gravity source, called dark matter.

Although based on much more speculative theories, the LHC may even find exotic entities such as mini black holes or evidence for additional dimensions.

alainiz

oh ya just a mini black hole no biggies…

opalescent

A major helium leak has shut down work at the CERN Large Hadron Collider.

In order to fix the problem, the machine will have to be warmed up from its operating temperature of minus 271.3 degrees Celsius (minus 456.3 degrees Fahrenheit), spokesman James Gillies said.

“Because the LHC is a superconducting machine that works at very low temperatures, in order to get in and fix it we’ve got to warm it up, then we go and fix it, and then we cool it down again, and that’s a process that’s likely to take two months,” he said.

The $9 billion machine was only in operation for ten days before the leak shut it down.

Oh, well… 🙄

Zingdad

@Zingdad wrote:

It apparently acts as a gate to allow energies onto our planet. But it must come on-stream in a stepped way. … Too much, too fast can be disastrous. So the Galactic Federation are ensuring that this doesn’t happen. They may take it off-line with technical difficulties now and again if this probability should look like manifesting.

@opalescent wrote:

“We were going along at a real good lick,” Dr Evans said of the days after particles first circulated.
    But the cryogenics that keep the great machine cool – it is the biggest fridge on the planet – went down on Friday, as a result of thunderstorms disrupting the power supply.
    “We have had problems with the electricity supply for various reasons and the cryogenics is recovering from that, so we will not have a beam again, probably until Thursday morning,” says Dr Evans.
    The team now hopes to achieve collisions at between one fifth and one tenth of the full energy in a few days.

…and then…
    @opalescent wrote:

A major helium leak has shut down work at the CERN Large Hadron Collider.
    In order to fix the problem, the machine will have to be warmed up from its operating temperature of minus 271.3 degrees Celsius (minus 456.3 degrees Fahrenheit), spokesman James Gillies said.
    “Because the LHC is a superconducting machine that works at very low temperatures, in order to get in and fix it we’ve got to warm it up, then we go and fix it, and then we cool it down again, and that’s a process that’s likely to take two months,” he said.

Uncle Adamu and his buddies seem to be taking care of stuff JUST FINE!
    😀

alainiz

seems to me they will start on april instead ha ha good

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.