WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Intergalactic Unity / UFOs & ETs / ...Camelot interview with James...
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity UFOs & ETs …Camelot interview with James…

• This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Will

…James from wingmakers and Lyricus brings insight to the big picture…

…65 pages in pdf read or download form…

…not a long read and well worth the time…

…a must read !…

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Interview_James_PC.pdf

Seeker

This was a great article. I sure hope others read it and share their thoughts.

In summary it says that we are Sovereign Integrals (first beings of all-that-is) which have become entrapped in the Human Mind System (HMS) that was created by the Anunnaki, and ultimately we don’t need to ascend to a higher dimension within the HMS, but instead reach Realization of First Source and thus free ourselves from the HMS illusion.

Here are some related links:

http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/Living_from_the_Heart_(p).pdf

http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/When-Which-How%20Practice%20Guide.pdf

http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/The%20Rising%20Heart%20(print%20version).pdf

Will

…great links Seeker…

…great meditation this morning too…

Syme

geez, that is starting to mess with my head.

I would really like to hear what Zingdad and opal have to say, especially about the part of channeling being a sub – component of the GSSC

Zingdad

Yeah, obviously I am going to disagree with James on a number of issues.

How exactly does James attain his knowledge? He says by remote viewing. Okay. This is different from what I do HOW EXACTLY? I can’t speak for other channellers but I take my consciousness to a place where I can access the knowledge held by the spirit being I am engaged with then I translate this “pure thought vibration” into words. I am certainly NOT just transcribing rote info the way James characterises channelling to be. He pontificates on a subject that he has no first-hand knowledge of.

I’m not sure why exactly he wants to make channelling “wrong” and less than it is. I always get an alarm bells ringing whenever anyone says “I am the font of truth and you should not go to anyone else”. I think this is a tendency that James is displaying by wanting to make channellers wrong in this way. Either the truth is inside each of us or it is not. If it IS then it is up to each of us to find our own path to it. James wants to tell people like me that have found channelling to be a wonderful and viable path to our truths… that we are wrong. He is trying to tell us that we must not do it our way but must instead do it HIS way. But because his way is unnatural to me I am going to struggle with it. The inevitable conclusion will be that I shouldn’t waste my time and effort I must just go to him for the truth. That’s troubling to say the least.

He recommends this particular breath technique as a kind of a meditation. That is fine and well. I meditate at least twice a day and pretty deeply at that. Sometimes I use breath techniques – but there are many arrows in my quiver. But what of this? He is saying we must ALL of us use this same technique? That, as individual as unique we each are this one thing must work for all of us? That’s absurd. But yes, I do agree with him that everyone should meditate. This is an EXCELLENT path. But each should find what works best for them. And each will know because it will resonate with their hearts… NOT because James tells you it is right for you!

If he believes channelling is something less than what it is then that is his business. The proof of the pudding is in its eating. The info that has been made available to this world through the various channellers varies in quality from truly awakening and awesome to pretty dubious. Each person will decide for themselves what messages and which channellers they resonate with. But for me personally I can only say that the awakening that I have undergone as a result of what has been made available to me through my own contacts and others that I respect is incontrovertible. So, James is welcome to his view about it. And each other person will decide for themselves.

But James view of channelling is, I guess, him just trying to affirm the right-ness of his vehicle. I don’t take huge issue with it. The thing I actually want to take issue with is this ridiculous view that our “Sovereign Integrals” were trapped here by the Annunaki. This is just silly. What he terms “Sovereign Integral”, I term “God-Self”. It is an aspect of self that, even now, resides outside of time and space. It is eternal. It is free and it is powerful and magnificent and it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond a silly notion like being trapped anywhere. This is just a completely unsustainable proposition. The Annunaki are a good bit in advance of humanity in terms of technology etc. They were master geneticists and able spacefarers. They became humanities “gods” because
    1. They genetically manufactured our bodies and therefore were the creators of our earliest societies, and,
    2. They were very far in advance of those primitive earth societies. But, on this second point, every one of us RIGHT NOW would be considered gods if we were to be transported back to ancient Sumeria (or whatever) with just the technology you can find around your hose right now. Your cigarette lighter would be considered a miracle fire maker. Your torch would be wondrous cold fire. And what of a two-way-radio? Voices of the gods from a little box! A handgun would be the thunder of the gods that delivers instant, swift retribution. You get the idea. Stuff we take for granted would be recorded in the holy books of the people. And your every utterance would be holy writ.

What I am saying is that the Annunaki of old were pretty amazing with respect to technology and their ability with genetics was at least a few decades in advance of our own but let’s get a grip here… they were still just incarnated beings! As are you and I. To say that they were able to trap the highest and most god-like spiritual beings in incarnations is just so much bull. I mean we can’t even prove the existence of ghosts. We can’t even define the nature of the higher dimensions. HOW are we going to “trap” something that resides OUTSIDE of all of creation …beyond all the dimensional architecture? Impossible!

Now I don’t know about James. Maybe HE feels trapped. But I for one was most certainly not trapped here. I CHOSE to come here. Right now, this very moment, I am continuing to choose to be here. I am no ones prisoner or victim. Okay, I concede, this place can have some rough moments when you are deep in your forgetfulness. It can be confusing and painful and scary. It CAN feel like a trap if you let it or if you create that for yourself. But that is simply not the ultimate truth of it FOR ME. I have come to have a wondrous experience in a reality in which I can start out by forgetting that I am ONE with All That Is. Only by forgetting this and expressing separateness and individuality can I then begin the process of remembering. Only then can I re-create my view of myself anew without the baggage of all the eternal knowingness. There is PROFOUND value in this process. All the pain and the confusion and the difficulty becomes a minuscule price to pay when held up to comparison with the wondrous prize of joy, love and wisdom that is attained through the experience of ascension from this system. Oh, but he is right about that part: We don’t actually “ascend” anywhere. That’s just a term. We don’t really mean that anything rises upwards into the sky (that too is silly). What we do, when we are ready to leave here, is to re-attain our oneness. It is more like healing all the parts of the self and reintegrating the aspects of self that were rejected and unloved. But this is another long story that I won’t go into right now. Essentially what I am saying is that NO ONE here is a victim. Every single one of us chose to be here and did so through a process of “descent” into the densities. Then we did what we came to do. And when we are done… when we are ready to leave… then every single one of us will find our way out through this so-called ascension process. Every single being will, at their own time and pace, leave the system when THEY are ready to do so. Now I ask you: if you, of your own volition, decide to enter a maze and you wander around a while and then, when you decide it is time to leave, you figure out a path and then you leave… is that maze a prison? Or is it a fun-fair attraction?
    It seems James is telling you the former and I am saying it’s the latter. But ALL of this, anyway, is just an illusory construct. We might have the temporary illusion of being in a prison (or a fun fair) but it is just that: an illusion. Like a dream, really. And the God-Self is, by definition beyond such illusions.

James is quick to denigrate the mind. And yet he communicates his thesis entirely with rigid, logical mind-constructs. And he makes less of the heart and the emotions. In this he is wrong. The heart is the path to God-consciousness. The emotions are the reason we came here in the first place! And they are powerful tools of creation if you just learn to use them. And if you DO learn how to use them you can go about creating your reality instead of constantly trying to escape it.

If you shift your view from his one (that we were trapped here by wicked people) to the one I am espousing (that we came here for a grand purpose) then I suggest you might create a different experience for yourself. By his reckoning we should despise this life and do all we can to escape it. By my reckoning we should LIVE this life. Extract all the joy and love we can from every moment. Treasure this unbelievably beautiful world. Treasure yourself and all those around you. Treasure your life. And all the while LOVE yourself. Heal your pain. Discover who you REALLY are. Work to remember that you are an eternal, immortal creator being. Awaken to your magnificence. Create your reality as you desire it. Have FUN. Create with love.

We are all ONE. Your “Sovereign Integral” is one being holding within it all the many manynesses of all your incarnations and probable lives and lives-between-lives (and much much more besides). But all of our Sovereign Integrals know that they are ultimately ONE with each other too! And yes, the Annunaki are also ONE with all of the rest of us.

James can say what he likes. He can believe he is a victim if he wants and he can share this view with the world. That is his right. But I personally don’t think that is the highest-vibration message one could possibly be putting out. My truth is that we all are co-creators of all this. And love wins over fear every time.

Will

…I agree with a lot of what you said, Zing, but also with James…

…could you both be different fascets on the same Gem ?…

…you say…

If you shift your view from his one (that we were trapped here by wicked people) to the one I am espousing (that we came here for a grand purpose)

…the human story began looooong ago…

…long before the planet started cooling from a molten mass…

…life was planted here by the Ancients and nurtured for millions of years to get us to the stage of the brute beasts that the Anunnaki found…. they are the latecomers that messed with the Natural Spirit Evolution of the race, the Pao Taal, that were here from the beginning… the Anunnaki were the ones that put the artificial break in our DNA and “enslaved” us to the Dual Stand Prison…

…then again… maybe this was the Master Plan from Source to begin with…for US to go through this lesson of breaking bondage…

…I read an interesting book by one of your countrymen…

Slave Species of God by Michael Tellinger
    isbn.1-920070-13-3

…interesting also that the gold mines were in South Africa…

…and maybe our Human Race is holding the *Keys* to the prison that has inadvertantly enslaved the Anunnaki !…

…and all of our Sovereign Integrals are watching these going ons as an interesting movie !…

…got any more popcorn ?…

opalescent

I shall pipe in as I have been invited, but I have been in such a whirl of activity I haven’t had time to read the article yet. I shall, then elaborate, but for now I will say that my initial response to the Wingmakers site years ago was “eyah, well… okay, there’s a game” but it definitely didn’t ring of truth-I-gotta-read-right-now. Too cerebral, manufactured-feeling.

Zing, I love your candor! Of course there’s a difference between remote viewing and channeling, like there’s a difference between seeing and hearing. Um, well, kinda. One’s visual, one’s auditory, both are truth-telling senses. Then there’s that pesky matter of direct knowing. For me, I trust what I know way more than what I see, and I trust my gut instinct/internal antenna way more than I trust my peepers. Unless eyes closed I see what’s in my heart. Truth!

As for the entrapment by devious ones who from heaven to earth came, all part of the drama. Costumes, script, plot, lights, smoke, mirrors… er, not really “real” but oh well we play the part until we decide not to any more. If we have nothing more as poor miserable sods trapped on this rock, we do have choice.

Zingdad

@Will wrote:

…I agree with a lot of what you said, Zing, but also with James…

…could you both be different fascets on the same Gem ?…

Ah. Yes, of course. It is all true depending on where you stand. I guess I got a bit carried away. Let me revise my position slightly. It is so that I concur exactly with what Opal has just said:
    @opalescent wrote:

As for the entrapment by devious ones who from heaven to earth came, all part of the drama. Costumes, script, plot, lights, smoke, mirrors… er, not really “real” but oh well we play the part until we decide not to any more. If we have nothing more as poor miserable sods trapped on this rock, we do have choice.

Yes. Of course this is exactly it. We came here to experience this. We experience it by believing it. It is meant to look as if we are trapped and separated. That is the drama. So we believe it. But the greater truth FOR ME is that we came here by choice specifically to experience this. So we seem to be trapped by the baddies. But actually we chose to be in a situation in which it would seem that way. So yes, both views are right depending on the perspective one holds.

@Will wrote:

…life was planted here by the Ancients and nurtured for millions of years to get us to the stage of the brute beasts that the Anunnaki found…. they are the latecomers that messed with the Natural Spirit Evolution of the race, the Pao Taal, that were here from the beginning… the Anunnaki were the ones that put the artificial break in our DNA and “enslaved” us to the Dual Stand Prison…

Yes, of course you are right about the story here beginning long before our current civilisation was here. There have been numerous other civilisations here at all kinds of levels of advancement. Just one little part of the story is the one that began a several thousand years ago in Sumeria and leads to us being here now.

But you know… I have done my quite a bit of inner-exploring of this story and I believe what the Annunaki found here were actually quite beautiful beings. They were not AT ALL technological. They were beings that lived in a state of communion with each other. They were telepathic and acutely felt their bond with one another, with their environment, the other animals and the planet. Loving gentle creatures. But they didn’t “think” like we do. They didn’t speak or write or any of that. They didn’t need to because they were able to access the akashic for “group knowledge” at will. Beautiful. But not very growth-filled. Such a life did not create much opportunity for the advancement of the individual. Indeed they didn’t really have much need for the concept “individual”. They though in terms of the tribe as being “one being”. So their evolution was stunted. Then the Anunnaki came. They took a look at this and only saw dumb mute beasts that were of no use. The Anunnaki saw a being that was stupid and lazy. So they mucked with them and created the fore-runner of humanity. We were genetically disconnected from the oneness and all the beautiful telepathic stuff and instead made far more “cerebral”. This was, on the face of it, so that we could serve the Anunnaki masters. And from one persepctive this did indeed create a kind of a soul-trap for these beings. But it also spurred some of the fastest spiritual growth opportunities ever seen anywhere in All That Is. So was it “wrong” or was it “right”? Either or neither or both… depending on your perspective. Certainly the spirit entities that incarnated into those bodies chose to do so. No one enters a life without wanting to be there. So how then are we victims to this experience? We aren’t! Except when we ARE in the experience then it can certainly look like we are victims to it. We can certainly believe we are. And then, of course, it is our reality that we ARE!

So both are true.

@Will wrote:

…and maybe our Human Race is holding the *Keys* to the prison that has inadvertantly enslaved the Anunnaki !…

Ahhhh. Now THAT sent a little shiver up my spine. Hmmm. I think you have put your finger on some very deep truth right there. I think the Anunnaki most definitely created their own prison for themselves when they acted as they did. I think we have it in our power to release them if we can find sufficient compassion and understanding. Then there will be a mutual releasing. I think this needs to be explored more but I think you’ve hit onto something really deep here.

Will

…ahhh the plot thickens… Brother Z…

…hit the pause button for a moment…

…have to take a leak…

…I’ll get more popcorn…

Seeker

Not to belabor the James interview any more, but I was thinking that perhaps the Annunaki were involved in the veiling of humanity and that this might be the Human Mind System that James was considering to be our imprisonment.

It seems ironic that the veiling process supposedly resulted in establishing a free-will environment which would help to ensure that the prisoners (if that is ones perspective) remain ignorantly bliss in generating their own beliefs and actions.

Pertaining to the veiling, I extracted the following from the Law-of-One (Ra material) that I thought was of interest to the subject:

For the first 50,000 years (2 cycles) humanity was of “service to others” (positive) polarity, and was overwhelmingly aware of the Creator in their selves and divinely happy, and the security was total”, “no love was terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, was made to serve for love or to benefit from fear”. “Each other-self was seen to be the Creator and no other-self seemed to be more the Creator than another”.

Humanity had relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence and all events occur as predestined. There was no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It was a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of people from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment and also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

The “service to self” (negative) polarity emerged due to the free will extension of placing a semi-permeable “veil” between conscious and unconscious mind of beings that would be in effect when they are in incarnated position in space/time.
    The hallmark of time/space (discarnate) is the inequity between time and space. In your space/time (incarnate) the spatial orientation of material causes a tangible framework for illusion. In time/space the inequity is upon the shoulders of that property known to you as time. This property renders entities and experiences intangible in a relative sense. In these metaphysical planes there is a great deal of what you call time which is used to review and re-review the biases and learn/teachings of a prior, as you would call it, space/time incarnation.

The extreme fluidity of these regions makes it possible for much to be penetrated which must be absorbed before the process of healing of an entity may be accomplished. Each entity is located in a somewhat immobile state much as you are located in space/time in a somewhat immobile state in time. In this immobile space the entity has been placed by the form-maker and Higher Self so that it may be in the proper configuration for learn/teaching that which it has received in the space/time incarnation.

Depending upon this time/space locus there will be certain helpers which assist in this healing process. The process involves seeing in full the experience, seeing it against the backdrop of the mind/body/spirit complex total experience, forgiving the self for all missteps as regards the missed guideposts during the incarnation and, finally, the careful assessment of the next necessities for learning. This is done entirely by the Higher Self until an entity has become conscious in space/time of the process and means of spiritual evolution at which time the entity will consciously take part in all decisions.
    The very first experiment of veiling the Matrix of the Mind from the Potentiator of the Mind and visa-versa created service-to-self polarity. This seems to be a very important philosophical point in the development of the creation and possibly the beginning of a system of what we would call magic not envisioned previously.

The primary veiling was of such significance that it may be seen to be analogous to the mantling of the Earth over all the jewels within the Earth’s crust; whereas previously all facets of the Creator were consciously known. After the veiling, almost no facets of the Creator were known to the mind. Almost all was buried beneath the veil.

If one were to attempt to list those functions of mind most significant in that they might be of aid in polarization, one would need to begin with the faculty of visioning, envisioning, or far-seeing. Without the veil the mind was not caught in your illusory time. With the veil space/time is the only obvious possibility for experience.

Also upon the list of significant veiled functions of the mind would be that of dreaming. The so-called dreaming contains a great deal which, if made available to the conscious mind and used, shall aid it in polarization to a great extent.

The third function of the mind which is significant and which has been veiled is that of the knowing of the body. The knowledge of and control over the body, having been lost to a great extent in the veiling process, is thusly lost from the experience of the seeker. Its knowledge before the veiling is of small use. Its knowledge after the veiling, and in the face of what is now a dense illusion of separation of body complex from mind complex, is quite significant.

Perhaps the most important and significant function that occurred due to the veiling of the mind from itself is not in itself a function of mind but rather is a product of the potential created by this veiling. This is the faculty of will or pure desire.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.