WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Will

…seems that this is the most likely spot for this discussion so here goes…

…chakra is a sanskrit word meaning wheel…and describes power centers in the body and out…
    …there are 7 major chakras and numerous minor chakras in the body …there are a total of 12 major chakras…one is below us and is the Earth Star…this is what anchors us to this world…there are 4 above our heads and they are connections with different levels…the first above is our connection with the collective here on this world…the next higher connects us to the consciousness of the Solar System…the next is Galactic consciousness…the 12th chakra is our connection with Source… you might think of the chakra system as a personal antenae…
    …this is just a first post…
    …let’s hear some thought of yours…

alainiz

ya i am at my 8th chakra wich is 1 feet outside your body and the 9th is 2 feet after that it goes realy far.

opalescent

This is from a Pleiadian channeling through Barbara Marciniak, the full text of which can be found on the site:
    Learning>Love’s Science>Beyond the Veil. (link: https://www.book-of-light.com/beta6/content/search-exalted-self)

“These twelve helixes plug into the twelve chakra systems seven in the body, five outside the body. The seven in the body are not too difficult to work with because if you allow yourself to feel, you can physically touch and locate all of these places. It is when you get to the five outside of the body that you must begin to find new ways to figure out what is going on with something that you don’t even know for sure is real.

The eighth chakra is in your realm of activity. It hovers anywhere between twelve inches and for some people further than that. Most keep the eighth chakra center close. The ninth will stay close as well, within a few feet, until the nine helixes are formed. Once the nine helixes are formed this chakra will move out into the atmosphere of the Earth so that it becomes more of an Earth chakra, connecting into the gridwork. It is a link. The tenth, eleventh and twelve move much further.

The tenth chakra once it is in line and plugged in will be in your solar system. The eleventh will move out into your galactic system and the twelfth will be located and anchored someplace in this universe. You will receive and be affected by information from these personal centers. These personal centers are collective centers as well. Just as your other personal chakra centers are collective centers as well. You must learn to translate the experience. You can see life is not going to be too much the same anymore.

Not all people on the planet are going through this right now because they are not all coded to respond at this particular time. Each person came in with a certain order, a map of when and where and how you can best operate. Many of you are learning how to follow that plan of the self that will lead you to discover the exalted self. Once you learn how to do it, life becomes effortless. Everything does become quite effortless because you become a vehicle for Light and you are moved by your intention to commit.”

😀

Will

…hands and feet are among the minor chakras of the body…
    …here is a fun exercise that can help build up the sensitivity of the hands…
    …sit up straight…place your feet squarely on the floor about shoulder widgth apart…
    …with your hands in front of you rub them briskly to activate them…then ,slightly cupped and relaxed ,hold the about 12 or 18 inches apart and just move them slightly toward and away from each other…feel a slight resistance as they move together …like they are sguishing a soft rubber ball…this will happen at about 12 inches…cool huh !…this is your aura !…in your mind build up a ball of this and sguish it in and out …it will grow larger as you become aware of it…you can play with it…hold your palms upward and let the energy flow back and forth like the old slinkys that we used to play with …you will feel the weight go back and forth…the more you do this exercise ,the stronger the feeling will become…by the end of the exercise the energy ball will be a couple of feet or larger…doing this daily will increase your awareness of your energy field…and that of others…

…when I meditate…I hold my hands out and connect with All of my brothers and sisters and share my strength into the matrix…my hands start to tingle and I can feel the weight on my hands…they actually sink a little…and I can feel All of You…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.