WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Intergalactic Unity / Disclosure! / Chemtrails? Help needed please
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity Disclosure! Chemtrails? Help needed please

• This topic has 11 voices and 33 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Zingdad

Good post 999 (if I may call you that?)

I don’t know a lot about the phenomenon it seems very much like this is something that happens over NATO countries. I don’t live in a NATO country. Our skies here are African blue. And when we get clouds they are god’s-honest clouds. Things of beauty and wonder spread through the skies to turn pink at sunset. Not the oily bilious things I see in the photos of chemtrails that I have seen. So, I am saying I don’t have very much first-hand knowledge at all. But I do believe they exist as a phenomenon. And I agree with you totally that we are powerful in ways that we don’t yet begin to acknowledge. If you set your intent and you project your will with clear and firm intent you CAN change things like this. The point of orgonite devices (as far as I can understand) is that they will do this work for you 24/7 without you needing to sit there and think about it. SO that sounds like a plan? I think so. If I lived in a place where this was going down I would certainly use this as an opportunity to learn about reality creation by seeing how I could undo this mess. Orgonite and meditations would be my starting points. Oh, yes, and ask for help. The spirit realms are waiting to assist you. But you must ask and you must at least be ready to do SOMETHING. Even if it is only to light a candle and set your intent.. or SOMETHING.

thanx zingdaddy! (you can call me 999 if i can call you zingdaddy!?)

& yes, i forgot that very important thing that is so powerful ‘ask for help’

now, when i see planes trying to lay down trails i just laugh & say something like ‘you’re living in the past geezas’ & send love & white light straight from heart…

the thing was, i thought i was the only one doing it except in my visualisations, i would always see other people…

then one day i go online & read that people all over the world are having the same experience & trying this crazy shit & it was working!

the other strange thing was, get this, i went on a chemtrail forum that was full of people feeling anxious & powerless & they were all posting pics of these horrific chemtrails & i said that i’d found a way to deal with them & stop them.

i thought there would be interest, & cynicism about my post, but it was sooo weird, it’s like my post was invisible…

no one responded! they were too busy taking pics & arguing about the causes & speculating about the effects…

i stopped going to these forums… most seem to disempower & frighten people which i think is the intention…

chemtrails are the ultimate graffiti i think… they are a power trip designed to make us think that we are NOT in charge – THEY ARE!

well, that only works until you realise the way it really works!

yo zingdaddy, i like your flow on stuff man…

you sound real & its nice to ‘meet’ you & say hi…

sending love from the UK to you & everyone reading this & the OP who i hope is ok…

Hi, all

I agree with the words on going to forums and get no answers if you reply on the “war “and anger that some people focus on. If I talk about NOT to go to war ( they make “holy” handgranates, call themself “warriors” all “fighting” the “dark”.) no one wants to hear this….
    If you create light, no dark can excist and wil automatically turn to the light, so does chemtrails, we still use devices to change that energy,( orgonite, chembusters, kristals) untill we are grown up and can trust ourselves on doing it just by intent. Like the feather of dumbo; he could only fly with his feather, when he lost it, he got pannicked and fell down, untill the litlle mouse told him in his ear that the feather was just to give him confidence and he could also fly without it! Then he flew on his own strenght! Thats what we are supposed o learn; trust in yourself.
    I believe that the chemtrails can be transformed into sylphs which in turn help to absorb new chemtrails. So many help is in the sky, who are greatfull if we stimulate them by loving thoughts….with or without chembusters and orgonite.
    Love, monique

UFOBelieve

Wow wonderful discussion going on here right now!!
    I will definitely try this!! The next time I see chemtrails and have the possibility to take a few minutes, I will try to eliminate them. That’s really totally awesome!
    One of those things where I just ask myself, why did I never think of this before? 😆

That’s what growing up is about…step by step and have fun! 😆

Zingdad

999 you can most certainly call me zingdaddy. In fact you can call me anything except “late for dinner”. 😛

I think the thing we are seeing here is that we, powerful creator beings that we are, always get exactly what we focus on. Now, you see, we are co-creators of this planetary reality. So there are others that want to force us to choose what THEY want. They want us to choose to create that we are small, weak, powerless and inferior. If we choose THAT then they OF COURSE get all our power because we need them to make our decisions for us. We need big strong military and government types to look after us. We need experts to tell us what to do. Religious leaders to tell us what to believe. News anchors to tell us what is happening in our reality… and so on and so forth. Now, if you go around the web and look at websites discussing conspiracy theory items like chem-trails and so on, then you get two positions:
    1. The debunker position which says it’s all bull and there is nothing going on and that believers are gullible fools, and,
    2. The believer position which says that “THEY” are a powerful, mysterious force that is pulling all the strings and has all the power and it pretty much seems like there is nothing much we can do but get more and more scared. Or maybe we should get angry enough to fight back… get ready for civil war… take up arms… kill the bastards that are doing this to us!

The believers think the debunkers work for the government and the debunkers think the believers work for some destabilizing force that wants to damage their precious status quo. But somehow neither of these sides realise that all their efforts achieve the same goal… that they are intrinsically ON THE SAME SIDE. Because they are both focusing their attention (and therefore their creative powers) on the continuation of a situation in which Average Joe is weak and powerless and those in power will get more power. Both sides are serving duality. Both sides are serving interests of those currently in power. This is becasue, by immutable universal law, you cannot fight something without making it more powerful. So you cannot fight the power cabal without giving them power. So then what can we do? I say we can establish a third position:
    3. The Ascended Being position. This position accepts certain precepts like:
    * I am the creator of my own reality and am absolutely responsible for that which I create
    * I currently reside in a co-created system with other creator being and need to be cognisant of that and respond accordingly
    * What I do to “other” I also do to “self” and vice-versa becasue indeed:
    * All is truly ONE.
    And then it becomes quite clear what we should do. We should never ever again fight something that we don’t like for that only makes it more. You can’t create what you don’t want and then whine if you get it! So instead we create what we do want and be happy when we get it! But we must be sure that what we are creating is at all time the most loving thing, for the good of the ALL, that we can imagine. If you are creating hurt for another then you are creating hurt for yourself. So all this said, to me it is quite clear that we should not be focusing on the “horrendous fear-inducing calamity that is the chem-trails”. Because then you get more of it. You see I believe it is a real phenomenon and I believe they are put there to increase the quotient of fear and desperation of the populace. So DON’T do what they are made to do. Don’t fear and don’t fight. Ascend you consciousness above that silly duality response! Claim your power! Creator CREATE! Manifest the reality you desire. Ask yourself what you DO want. Then check that this is the most loving outcome you can imagine for the good of the ALL. Then visualise that with clear powerful loving intent. Direct your love up into the heavens. When you are done working this FEEL that it is done. Feel how you you would feel if you got exactly what you wanted. Be grateful and let it be. Now it is important not to engage in doubt. You see, some such creative workings will take longer than others. It is not your job to worry about how your intent interacts with the illusory construct we call time. It WILL come to fruition. If you run outside immediately and see that nothing has changed you might be inclined to immediately undo all your work by saying “oh no, I have done nothing but waste my time. I CAN’T create my reality” and becasue that is your belief… so it will be… and nothing will come of your working. Instead, accept that your creation WILL be manifest over time. And, if you keep doing this, then your experience of life will be more and more powerfully corroborative that in fact you DO create your own reality and you CAN do such workings. Then the gap between your creation and the realisation of that creation will close. You will start to know and experience your own abilities in this regard.

The more you desire the greater good of ALL, the more powerful your workings will become too. You see you will begin to align your will with universal will. You will become a part of the infinite universal chorus. Sometimes you will lead the chorus. Sometimes infinite love, light and power will be directed precisely by your will and intent. Because YOU are voicing it. I contend that your wish for this planets air to be clean of will-fully sprayed toxins and pollutants is a wonderful place to see this in action. And a wonderful place for you to rise above the duality cycle of either fighting or supporting the fear and manipulation games of this system. So: Creator CREATE!

🙂

And those are my thoughts.

Essentially it means you can now shift your emotional response to Chem-trails if you see them. Instead of getting hurt, fearful, angry and desperate you may now instead thank the universe for a very clear and present opportunity for you to practice you new skills as a creator being in training. There aren’t many things as unambiguously in need of your creative talents than this! So be thankful. Be playful. Go fix your world. Go BE love in action.

Happy creating!

UFOBelieve

Oh my God, Zingdad, that was totally extremely overwhelming. You have stated a point that I wouldn’t say I didn’t know about before, but this was just SO inspiring. Nice sum-up and very, very nice bottom line. Thank you for this.

Annan

“Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.”
    -Mother Teresa-

opalescent

As Marianne Williamson says in that poem Annu posted, most people are simply afraid of their own power.

Annan

And that might be the reason that many is waiting for The Power To Be can be switched to An-Other Power To Be – so they can continue to be power-less and think they are happy – due to the slight, and initial, discomfort it actually is to step up to ones power.

Just a general thought….I am not into the theme of this topic more than I allready have been here and in another thread of similarity…..but it unfolded quite beautifully – so I could not keep my fingers out 😎 😆

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

@Annan wrote:

Just a general thought….I am not into the theme of this topic more than I allready have been here and in another thread of similarity…..but it unfolded quite beautifully – so I could not keep my fingers out 😎 😆

It’s amazing what you discover when you open a door you never thought much about before…

Annan

Dear Opal:
    And isnt just that the core reason we all keep comming back here!? 😀 😉

Dear Zingdad:
    Has replied exactly the way, both sides of this matter, could harvest the best from this question. And I thank him for his balanced view.

Dear 999:
    Not sure where you see me comming from, but I see where you come from 😆

Here is the other topic Nightfable started, which should together with this very topic, have plenty of balanced info for those wonder-ing about this phenomenon:

Chemtrails all over the sky!!!
    https://book-of-light.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=429&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

[youtube:1leotcxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRENvQEukJg[/youtube:1leotcxs]

opalescent

All righty, now that I’m recovered/ing from mycoplasma pneumonia which may or may not have been instigated by some bit of gunk from a passing airplane or 50 spreading smeary crap all over the sky descending into a weakened and tired body, I go outside this beautiful day and what do I see? Smeary smeary smeary haze, lingering lines of white fog, and white planes dumping more of whatever they dump all over my beautiful blue skies.

So. I dedicate this to good health, clear breathing, crystal-clear nature all around! Please add your visions, let this be a blast that clears our visual field all the way to the great blue beyond!

[youtube:1ati9gv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSCplj40uuY[/youtube:1ati9gv4]

[youtube:1ati9gv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc[/youtube:1ati9gv4]

Feels so good to sing…

Annan

Emmmmm……..

First Ad your pneumonia: Any well chosen homeopathic medicines used Opal?

Then the chemtrails…..emmm…..I mean Contrails 😀
    http://contrailscience.com/

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.