WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Children and loved ones: Peripheral discussion
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Children and loved ones: Peripheral discussion

• This topic has 6 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Will

…should you have said…

…aisle 8… ?

Anonymous

oh very well…. I will go,you seem sota pleased with yourself.

but
    you still didn’t explain why or how I was being disrespectful

Rules should be the things we rally against ..not try to create more of them.

It seems you are quite good at getting rid of anyone that is already consciously aware of creating their own reality..

I guess you only want people you can tell stuff to

A simple PM would of saved you these additional posts you have to ‘clean’
    (plz don’t bother now , I will not be logging in again)
    perhaps you enjoy being contrary and condescending to random individuals for no particular reason.
    good work !

It’s a pity because I did enjoy the information..

Oh but this answer would require me to write a whole chapter on the sun and the Solar Logos…

bajillic

wow…. Multi your comments are not coming across very peaceful here. Your energy certainly is not an energy that seems to vibrate well with Zingdad and JD or any of us here.
    Zingdad never implied you were being disrespectful, you created that in your own reality. If you choose to be here please change your energy but my guess is you will not.

Jilly

GTTOWNSEND

Maybe we have co-created a useful exercise in discernment?

Much Love , to All!

Zingdad

yeah.

sad.

You know I have had to face right from the beginning that the stuff I am writing – The Ascension Papers – would not be right for many people. In fact most of the people I am surrounded with in “real life” would not be interested in it. So I had to just get over needing other people to like it or to agree. What I really didn’t expect was to have someone resonate with the material and then so radically dis-resonate with any discussion or processes that might come out of that. I guess that’s how it goes. Not all things are for all people. I truly hope multi finds his “fit” somewhere.

Funny thing is I actually quite liked a lot of what multi was saying. And as quite a lot of my life has been characterised by me kicking against rules I also feel that with him. But a far harder lesson for me has been about me having the backbone to draw my boundaries. There HAVE to be limits to where one is prepared to go. And if someone can’t live with my boundaries then I guess we simply cannot play together. This doesn’t make them “wrong”. It just makes us incompatible play-mates.

And no – for me it is not about an arbitrary desire to eliminate all rules. No rules equals anarchy. I cannot say I ever aspired to that. It is simply about creating a minimum set of rules that are clear, elegant, efficient at supporting your intended path. No rules means there isn’t even a path!

And the final issue is the fact that I didn’t choose to PM Multi and instead chose to discuss it in the open. This is becasue I prefer transparency and openness where possible. Then everyone knows what is going on. And everyone can understand the process. I also didn’t choose to delete anything and didn’t even delete his posts where he makes some uncomfortable accusations. Those can stand for anyone to read and decide for themselves. So it all remains. And somewhere in all of this is something to learn.

When we can clearly see the path that lies behind us then we can learn from it. It is when we hide the path behind us from ourselves then we are doomed to tread it again.

wolfke74

Hi all,

It is really exciting to play the reality game. It is sad and I felt like multi was personally attacked while it was not. His message wasn’t offend
    at all just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I sent all my love to multi and hopes that he finds what he is looking for.

I am really exciting to play the game and can’t wait untill it takes his lift off. Maybe I have a “silly” question. This reality game…when we play it, it is just a game of what future outcome we want to realise, not? 😎

Wish you lots of love and light. :mrgreen:

GTTOWNSEND

I agree , I felt Multi was sharing a lot of wisdom.

But when someone starts a sentence with “I think you need to understand…………” , that is a sure sign of , 1) assuming you know what I do or do not understand , and , 2) I am requesting for someone to “set me straight” , which I do not feel that I did. Not to add any more negativety to the situation. Done. 🙂

I am sure , when all is said and done , Multi actually helped us by doing what he did. I simply thought we were all attempting a new excercise in co-creation , not judging one another for what we may believe another may or may not know.

Maybe Multi’s path will again cross ours , when the “time” is right. If not , I join you all in wishing him well!

Anonymous

@Zingdad wrote:

What I really didn’t expect was to have someone resonate with the material and then so radically dis-resonate with any discussion or processes that might come out of that.

I don’t think I am able to ‘dis-resonate’ with something like this.. I am too far gone for that, LOL

I will try again.. sorry to leave and come back.. I really am
    but I just need to read some of these threads and work out how to get back into the flow of it.

I really felt like you were singling me out for nothing.. everyone else in that thread seemed to be talking about whatever , it took me till today to find out what I was doing wrong. I think you knew I would be back, at least to explain?

Thanks for your patience.. the thing is I probably am not going to read every word of the papers or every thread.. I am just not a thorough fanatical type of person .. I just like to skim around the edges of things.. Jack of all trades master of none.

Anonymous

@GTTOWNSEND wrote:

What to do about beloved ones who are not of ascension-consciousness due to their youth or for whatever other reasons.”

@multi wrote:

I think you need to understand a paradox, that their path is theirs alone .. we can’t take them with us because they are already with us.

@GTTOWNSEND wrote:

But when someone starts a sentence with “I think you need to understand…………”

Hi there..

I wasn’t assuming anything really.. because you asked that question in that way I guess did ‘jump the gun’ a little, I dived in too soon .. so to speak

I do tend to state the obvious quite a lot..
    I really did probably ‘mean’ to say:
    I think you need to understand the nature of paradox

I don’t feel I necessarily need to apologise for this.

Make me out to be judgemental if you feel the need to.. I am not quite sure why you need to do that.

All I can really say is ; you asked.

Will

…sorry Z…

…my bad also…

…I cleaned up my own mess and brought my two posts over here…

…I will play well…

… we will see what 8 has to say of the children…

…my pre-game feelings are that the Universe is *Self-Healing* and that the most Benevolent course for All will be taken…

…Let’s Play !…

..there is a Bible verse that says…

…” And the Children will lead them “…

…there is Nothing to worry about… and …

… God keeps Soul-Families together… we complete lessons, compare notes, and then Ascend together…

…Jesus Loves the little children…
    …All the children of the world…
    …Red and yellow…
    …Black and white…
    …they are precious in His site…
    …Jesus Loves the little children of the World…

Zingdad

Awesome stuff, folks.

Multi you’re welcome back. I trust we’ll understand each other better now. I am certainly not here to victimise anyone or anything like that. But at the same time I do have a purpose that I wish to fulfil and I don’t intend to be pulled off course.

Please note we are now at the second part of the game.

The first part was the declaration of intent regarding your willingness to realise your creator nature. It went as follows:

“I am willing to begin to realize my creator status.
    I am willing to co-create my reality with other beings of unity-consciousness.
    I am willing to join in the creation of the most joyful, loving outcome to the challenge of…

What to do about beloved ones who are not of ascension-consciousness due to their youth or for whatever other reasons.”

I expect you to be able to say words to that effect if you want to play.

The second part is to talk about your fears. Please read about that here to bring yourself up to speed.

Anonymous

OK..
    I am eternal and immortal.
    I am willing to begin to realise my creator status.
    I am willing to co-create my reality with other beings of unity-consciousness.
    I am willing to join in the creation of the most joyful, loving outcome to the challenge of knowing myself to be part of the great unknown where change is the only constant and to embrace the uncertainty with playful curiosity
    I am willing to be One with the One that Is.

Will

…I AM not afraid…

…if I linger closer to the campfire it is only for the warmth…

…I revel in the Uncertainty of it all…

…I celebrate it !…

…even Source created the manifest so could celebrate also…

…( what woe to be God… and to be bored ! )…

Anonymous

@Zingdad wrote:

@multi wrote:

@multi wrote:

II guess I am not really one to conform too well with group rules and regulations

I didn’t realise there would be any

I’m afraid there are ALWAYS rules. Try play a game of poker with no rules. Try drive on the roads with no rules. Try have a relationship with no rules.

Recipe for disaster.

heh.. point taken.
    😉
    I really need to ask why you mentioned poker?

I don’t drive a car but I do play a lot of poker.

Will

…but can you play poker while driving a car ?…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.