WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Time, Before & After / 2012 & Timekeeping / Clever but disturbing hoax for Roland Emmerich's film "2012"
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After 2012 & Timekeeping Clever but disturbing hoax for Roland Emmerich’s film "2012"

• This topic has 7 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    mathewdhart

The marketing team behind the November 2009 release of Roland Emmerich’s “2012” has designed a very sleek hoax website called The Institute for Human Continuity (http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/). Seems the film’s marketers might be attempting to pull the wool over John Q. Public akin to Orson Wells’ infamous “War of the Worlds” radio broadcast. Have a look at the site — particularly the public service announcement video! Namaste, Mathew

Will

…ought to be very good for the guy selling the “Lottery” tickets…

mathewdhart

…andl if not, at least the guys selling the movie tickets! 😉

Will

…they won’t get my ticket money…

…neither did the producers of The Passion…….

…( I had to be drug kicking and screaming to Angels and Demons)…

…Will…

mathewdhart

Mine either. I didn’t see The Passion, nor Angels & Demons. Not my thing to support those films.

Zingdad

Quite irritating that this fella is taking the whole 2012 concept and condensing it into an opportunity to show “the whole world going to shit”. That’s a direct quote of Emmerich from an interview.

With everything that is said, that is believed, that is known about 2012… the best Hollywood can come up with is a movie in which everything is destroyed? That’s the kind of plot-line I came up with when I was 10 and had just discovered how to put together crude home-made gunpowder. Kabl-OOOM! It was lots of fun. But I have grown up a bit since then. Now it’s more fun to create things and to really learn to understand things as they are. It’s a pity Hollywood seems to have their mental-emotional age stuck at pre-pubescent. For them it’s STILL about destroying things for fun. Sad.

opalescent

@Zingdad wrote:

Quite irritating that this fella is taking the whole 2012 concept and condensing it into an opportunity to show “the whole world going to shit”. That’s a direct quote of Emmerich from an interview.

Aye, ’tis his talent and his predilection so to do. Did it with Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow, and totally trashed the whole Godzilla mythos in his version of the film. Still, maybe he’ll irritate a whole bunch of people into waking up from the doom scenario? “We come in peace” ain’t so much of a wake-up call for some…

jamwolfsky

[youtube:1ie5rdas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7iDVGEXIps[/youtube:1ie5rdas]

There are going to be catastrophies, tsunamies, earthquakes.Nothing new… 🙂 .
    Maybe we could develop the tools to feel and connect with Mother earth, understand Her like the Animal world so that we can move from a dangerous area when it is most needed……Because She is going to release the 2000 years of misuse and bad treatment one day , I can feel Her exhaustion, “Enough is enough,” call, better be wise and become friends with Her Rythm before it is too late 😉 so that we can move wisely in Her environment 😉 .

echo

I would have to agree with the spiritual path rather than the technological one. Sounds to me like the difference is avoiding disaster and surviving it. It’s also funny to me because the IMH video looked like a political add…

Wanderer

I’m neither for or against the film. The guy behind the film certainly has his own point of view of what 2012 is about, just like everyone else. I have heard that the film is not actually about the catastrophes that you see in the trailer but more about surviving those hardships. If that’s what it’s actually about then I would think the film might actually be better than what the trailer makes it out to seem.

Opal I agree with you in regards to the films you mentioned, but look at the bright side. Independence day: yea our ET friends aren’t so friendly with their plot to take over the earth, but what happens in the end? Countries come together and unite for one common purpose – to get the bad guys out our back yard. The day after tomorrow: sort of the same thing. In the end where to most Americans end up after the crazy storm? In Mexico 🙂

I’m hoping the 2012 turns out to have at least some glimmer of truth in it and some unity amongst humanity.

mathewdhart

Sorry to be contrary, Wanderer, but I am not a fan of any message (film, book or otherwise) that uses fear as a means to unity. In my opinion, these so-called entertainments condition millions of people to react with fear (to ET’s, earth changes, etc.) and as a result of that fear, should a real event take place, we, the people, are being tacitly conditioned to surrender our power and will with significantly less discernment and resistance than might otherwise be employed! Great tactic for the power-elite. Not so great for the rest of us!

Namaste,

Mathew

opalescent

It is, nonetheless, a projection of something that does exist within the human psyche, be it from outside influences creating a scenario that becomes learned as “what is to be expected” or from reverberations of trauma (see Michael Tsarion‘s work for a very interesting body of research on that topic alone; there are a ton of his videos on YouTube etc).

It is something to be dealt with on some level, even if it’s for someone who has always been into that sort of story line/movie experience to leave the theater after seeing it and say “That was a total waste of time.” Everyone has a choice. Surrender is a choice. There’s a whole spectrum of emotional colors to choose from in response. I find it refreshing to try one on once in a while, and gain a greater understanding of the big picture, develop some antibodies to the unhealthy contagion. Here, a redefinition of FLU:

Fear + Love = Understanding

Think too of this, that unity can be achieved as much by people moving away from something as towards something. First that something has to be recognized. Then choices can be made, myriad tiny choices like dominoes coming together to flip the switch. Perhaps there is some critical mass, where enough people watch a movie like that with the intention that all who see it see the truth behind the illusion, that they wake up. Renegade style. Then the movie becomes something other than what it appears on the surface to be. ‘Tis but a tool for wrenching open human consciousness. See, it’s already opening great cracks of light in the doom!

mathewdhart

Thanks, Opal. I agree that all choices are part of the human psyche/experience. I would even go further and say none of those choices are wrong or bad (from the highest non-duality perspective). IMO, all choices do ultimately lead us in the direction of Oneness…eventually. That said, we have had generation upon generation to experience separation and suffering — let’s get over ourselves already and move on! In so far as films are concerned, I think films that contrast characters who choose separation and suffering with those who choose unity consciousness are more likely to steer people in positive ways as opposed to simply giving us examples of separation and suffering and leaving us to sort it all out on our own. In that regard, while a film like Independence Day does ultimately unite humanity against ET’s, I don’t see that as much of a giant leap forward in understanding — though I do get what you mean about occasionally trying on a lower vibration film to see how it feels and develop some antibodies…

Namaste,

Mathew

opalescent

@mathewdhart wrote:

In that regard, while a film like Independence Day does ultimately unite humanity against ET’s, I don’t see that as much of a giant leap forward in understanding — though I do get what you mean about occasionally trying on a lower vibration film to see how it feels and develop some antibodies…

Yeah, exactly. After all, we’re here to experience life without fear. And you can then try watching it from the point of view of someone “getting it”, finally, that they’ve been watching a story not of might and power taking sides but of fear creating from itself an apparition of fear. Then creating a way back to love — perhaps, even, by walking out of the picture! Because, somehow, beating the ETs brought everyone back to unity in fear.

My son loves monsters. He’s 5. He loves watching Godzilla movies, and I watch them with him, and we talk about what’s really going on. Like that Godzilla is a protector, that he was made a monster by nasty bombs during a big war and even though it was the people who made him that way, he protects them, even though they fear him. That some people made this movie to show how they felt about something that had happened in the world for real, that it’s a kind of art and expression. And I always make a point of digging deeper than “That monster’s bad” to something like “That monster is greedy”, you know?

Again I have to mention Michael Tsarion, who teaches classes of children “how” to watch tv, what it is that they’re really witnessing, how to be aware of what they see. For the most part, don’t people slip into hypnosis in front of the tube, unaware of what is entering their eyeballs? Ah, we’ve all been climbing out of one pit or another!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.